Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Mom."

"Shelby?"

"How are you doing? Where's dad?"

"I'm fine, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at college?"

"Well, I have some bad news."

"What is it, sweetie?"

"Here you go," Shelby handed her mother an envelope and went upstairs to her room.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell,

Under Section 13.0 of our University's Rights and Responsibilities Handbook, I am writing to notify you that your daughter Shelby Mitchel has been accused of violating sections 13.4.2. The reasons for this violation are as follows: Vandalisms to the personal property of our staff.

The hearing to determine the severity of punishment will be held at the end of the semester. Until then, your child is not allowed to step foot on the premises unless accompanied by you. Your child will also not have the opportunity to receive educational services that will enable your child to make academic progress toward reaching statewide and local requirements through the school's education service plan... Please note that you have up to ten (10) business days to sign and return this document, else the expulsion will go into effect immediately...

"Shelby! What the hell did you do?" Lisa yelled. Her buzz from happy hour was gone.

"Nothing mom!"

"Shelby, get down here right now, what is this?"

According to her daughter, it was a school prank that got her in trouble. With her husband in jail, her daughter facing expulsion, and her job in jeopardy. Lisa knew what decisions she had to make to save her family.

12