Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 20

Story Info
Favors for friends and a realization for Mrs. Mitchell.
5.3k words
4.56
5.8k
4

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

CHAPTER 20

It was difficult for Mrs. Mitchell to focus during the following week. After the hotel experience. Lisa felt different. Her dreams became more sexually driven. She would wake up with her hand on her boob or a sign of arousal between her legs. Her thoughts sometimes went back to that night and how she acted.

"Everything okay, hon?" Mr. Mitchell asked the next weekend while they ran errands.

"Lisa, hello. Lisa?" Ryan repeated as he put a hand on her shoulder.

"Huh, what?" Mrs. Mitchell responded, jumping at his touch.

"I was wondering if you were alright. You seem lost in your thoughts. Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yes, just was thinking about décor ideas for the house, that's all," she lied. At that moment Lisa was thinking about how she submissively crawled to her former boss. Her pussy was pulsating just before she came back to reality.

"Must be some creative ideas!" he replied laughingly. Lisa smiled at him and leaned her seat back slightly, closing her eyes. She was still in her thoughts as Ryan drove.

The couple arrived back home late in the afternoon. Lisa changed her clothes and went for a jog while Ryan stayed in and watched TV. Juan and Santiago stopped by right around the time for the sun to set and caught Lisa returning home from her exercise a few minutes later.

They looked hard at work, but behind their dark sunglasses, both men admired the busty brunette. Mrs. Mitchell wore her light mango-colored three-inch new balance impact running shorts with a matching fitted tank top. Her top was conservative, yet her shorts showed ample leg.

Lisa checked the mail and walked up to the front door. By accident, she dropped some mail onto the concrete porch. Not thinking about the landscapers, Mrs. Mitchell bent over at her waist to pick them up.

As Santiago pushed the mower and Juan trimmed with the edger they leered at her legs and ass. Fortunately for them, the letters seemed to be stuck as Mrs. Mitchell stayed bent over for a good while.

As she tried to use her manicured nails to separate them from the pavement, Lisa's running shorts strained against her glutes, giving the men a longer view of her shapely rear. Even though it was unintentional, Lisa was turning these two men on. Juan and Santiago looked at each other and quickly went back to work.

Eventually, Lisa made it inside and as she entered, her husband arrived from the bedroom.

"Hey babe, I'm going to go meet up the guys for poker tonight," Ryan told Lisa as he kissed her cheek on his way out. Mrs. Mitchell smiled and nodded before putting the mail on the kitchen counter.

After catching her breath and drinking a glass of water, Lisa took her shoes off and thought about taking a nice bath to relax and enjoy her evening.

Mrs. Mitchell took a bottle of wine from the fridge and went to the bathroom to run a bath. She added some candles and Epsom salt. After disrobing, Lisa dipped her toe in the water before realizing she had forgotten a lighter and a wine glass.

Remembering that the landscapers were in the front, Mrs. Mitchell thought she could quickly walk to the kitchen and back versus wrapping her sweaty body up in a clean towel.

Juan and Santiago had just moved to the back of the house after a quick wave goodbye to Mr. Mitchell.

They noticed that the Mitchells had left the blinds open. Lisa and Ryan had left during daylight to run their errands and hadn't closed them yet. The two men looked at each other before creeping up slowly towards the master bedroom window.

As they peeked through the bottom corners of the windows near the bushes inside the house, both men eagerly hoped they could see Lisa Mitchell one more time.

Inside the home, Mrs. Mitchell looked through the double doors to see if the landscapers had possibly made it to the back. Not hearing their mower or seeing them, she quickly darted towards the kitchen, naked.

Juan watched as Lisa hurried through her bedroom. He could feel his member come to life as he admired her big boobs bouncing due to her pace.

Santiago moved towards the living room windows and saw Lisa reach up in a cabinet. Her long legs and ass caused his cock to spring upward in his pants.

Lisa pulled the wine glass out and reached into the drawer to get a lighter. She looked down while rapidly walking back to the bathroom, never noticing the two men spying on her. Once Lisa closed the doors, Mrs. Mitchell took a deep breath to gather herself.

"Whew, thank god nobody was out there right now," she thought while dipping her body into the warm bath. Lisa submerged her body up to her chest and poured a glass of wine.

Meanwhile, Juan and Santiago finished the landscaping work and concocted a devious little plan. After the two men put away their equipment, they rang the doorbell.

Mrs. Mitchell had just started to relax when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Ugh," she said in annoyance, hoping that whoever it was would leave.

Thirty seconds later, the doorbell rang again. Lisa sighed before grabbing a towel and patting herself partially dry. She wrapped the cotton garment around herself the best she could and quickly made it to the door.

"Hello, is everything okay?" Lisa asked. She was not happy and also did not want to be standing in a towel in front of the yard workers. But they seemed to have needed something.

"Yes, so sorry ma'am, we um, we are here for payment. Mr. Mitchell had an agreement to pay what was owed from before," Santiago replied.

Mrs. Mitchell was a little dumbfounded as she asked, "Owe? How? What agreement are you speaking of, and how much is owed?"

"Oh, I don't know the total value, but we were told to collect something because it has been about four months since the last payment," Santiago said.

"My goodness, I'm so sorry, I, um, let me see if I have cash or a check. Would one hundred be enough right now?" Lisa said.

Santiago looked at Juan and back at Mrs. Mitchell, "Yes, I think that should work right now."

Juan drank up the sight of the busty mature woman in front of them. The towel was covering her legs mid-thigh and about two-thirds of her breasts. Her boobs noticeably strained against the towel, begging to be released.

Lisa nodded with a half-smile and walked toward the kitchen.

"Who do I make this out to?" she asked from the kitchen while deciding on a check.

"Please make it out to Felipe Vasquez. He's my father," Santiago replied.

Mrs. Mitchell finished writing the check and stepped towards the front door when she felt the towel get caught and loosen up.

Her eyes widened as she grabbed the towel just before it unraveled. Lisa placed the check on the counter and re-wrapped the white cloth before returning to the front door. She felt that she was lucky that this happened inside the kitchen and not in front of the two men.

"Here you go. Sorry about that. My husband didn't tell me. Please send us an invoice and we can work on trying to get it squared away," she said while handing Santiago the check.

"Sounds good, I will get that to you next time," Santiago replied. "Thank you, ma'am, have a good night."

Lisa smiled before closing the door and going back to her bath.

"Whew, that was a close call. I need to get with Ryan to find out how much we owe."

As they left in their truck, the two men discussed the busty brunette.

"Dude, when you were talking to her I was staring so hard. You could tell she had just gotten out of the bath too man because her chest looked wet as did her legs," Juan said laughingly.

"Man, I would never leave the house if that was my wife. But they did owe us, I just used an opportunistic time for us to ask," Santiago replied while smiling.

Meanwhile, Lisa had finished a couple of glasses of wine when she received a text from Mark.

You were very lustful last week. Are you busy?

"Lustful? Lustful? I was acting like a slut. What does he mean lustful?" Lisa said to herself. Mrs. Mitchell closed her eyes and rested her head against the towel she had rolled.

After a few minutes, her phone rang. Without checking to see who it was, Lisa answered, "Hello?"

"So are you busy?" asked Mark.

"I, uh, no I'm just finishing a bath," Lisa replied. She was caught a little off guard.

"Oooh, already naked for me? Haha, well, meet me in an hour and a half at the address I'm going to text you. Wear business casual clothing. Maybe something you would wear to work," Mark told her.

"Yes... Mr. Lipscomb," she answered submissively, almost as if it was habit.

Mark hung up the phone and texted her immediately. The address was for a house about twenty minutes away. Lisa drained the bath water, blew out the candles, stood up, and started to pat herself dry.

She turned the shower on and quickly washed her hair and body. Once she finished, Lisa dried herself and applied some moisturizer to her skin. Mrs. Mitchell tied her damp hair back and walked in the closet to see what she could wear.

Although not thrilled about having to meet Mark so quickly, Lisa still wanted to be presentable. She grabbed a set of white underwear and put it on. Then she slipped into a skirt that was a few inches above her knee.

Lisa applied some light makeup and nude lipstick. After blow-drying her hair, Mrs. Mitchell buttoned up her blouse and stepped into her tan-colored pointed-toe Louboutin stilettos. She checked herself one more time before texting her husband that she would also be out.

While driving to the address provided by Mark, her head was spinning with thoughts and ideas. The most prominent was the sex from the week before. As her actions from that evening invaded her mind, Lisa's pussy and nipples started to react to the anticipation of what this meeting could be about.

It was night as Mrs. Mitchell pulled up to the location. There was a "For Sale" sign in the front yard. She saw Mark's car parked outside as well as two others. Lisa texted Mark that she had arrived and made her way to the front door.

Mark had immediately messaged her back that the front door was open and to come to the kitchen. Mrs. Mitchell opened the door and walked inside the house. She quickly closed the door behind her and went towards the chatter in the kitchen.

Lisa saw Mark with another man talking to who seemed to be a husband and wife.

"You're here, finally!" exclaimed Mark happily as he walked towards Mrs. Mitchell.

She smiled at her former boss, who came in for a hug. Lisa caught herself looking at him a little differently this time. He was dressed well, and he smelled nice. It's as if she was getting excited about the chance to be embraced by him.

"Jennifer and David, this is Lisa. She works at Browning and will be a wonderful resource to help discuss some mortgage options," Mark said to the couple.

Mrs. Mitchell stood next to him and exchanged initial pleasantries with everyone before learning more about the situation.

"Lisa, this is Jeremy. He is a friend of mine in real estate and called me to get a banking connection. Jennifer and David Flannigan are from out of state. They are looking to move here and needed to get with a bank quickly," Mark told Mrs. Mitchell.

David and Jennifer Flannigan looked to be in their early twenties. Both had never bought a house and were excited at the possibility of owning this residence.

Mrs. Mitchell sat across from the young couple and learned more about their expectations.

While Lisa discussed mortgage options with the them, Mark and Jeremy walked around the house one more time.

"She used to be your banker?" Jeremy asked Mark

"Yeah, man," Mark replied, smiling

"Bro, first off, her blue eyes are mesmerizing. Second, does she dress like that at the bank? How did you get any work done?" Jeremy fired off.

Mark Lipscomb laughed as they continued walking through the bedrooms. The two became friends during a networking event while Mark worked at Browning. Both men were close in age and had some similar interests. Jeremy had brought in a few deals to Mark and vice versa, which built their relationship further.

Working with Jeremy wasn't the only thing on Mark's mind. Tired of the hotel rendezvous and needing a new spot, Mr. Lipscomb wanted to use this "connection" as an opportunity to fuck Lisa somewhere different and exciting. He had pushed her limits before in the bathroom of the bar. But the continuous hotel meet-ups were becoming stale for him.

"She's elegant Mark. There is this aura around her like, you know, all woman," Jeremy continued.

"J, she used to dress like that to work all the time. I would have a hard-on just watching her put her things away in the morning. Her desk was in a spot where she had to bend over away from me, so I had a view of her skirt, or pants stretching because of her ass. And man, those tits are so nice, but yeah, she's unbelievable. Like, all-woman for sure," Mark stated

"I wonder what it's like to fuck her," Jeremy added

"What if I tell you a little secret?" Mark smiled as he spoke in a low tone

Jeremy's eyes opened wide similar to a dog's ears perking up.

"You have to promise not to tell anyone," Mark followed

"Yeah for sure, I won't say a word," replied Jeremy

"Check this out," Mark said as he pulled out his phone. He then showed Jeremy a photo of Lisa posing in lingerie from one of her initial photoshoots with Samantha.

"Shoot..." Jeremy's voice trailed off as he admired the picture of the top heavy brunette on Mark's phone. Just then they heard the sound of chairs being moved.

Both men quickly walked towards the kitchen and saw Lisa standing across from the couple. She gave them her business card and exchanged goodbyes with the Flannigan's.

The couple left the house at the same time as Jeremy. Mark followed them outside to talk to his friend, while politely telling Lisa to wait for him inside.

Mark had already discussed locking up the home for Jeremy beforehand and had the key. He had told his buddy that he and Lisa were going to discuss some details of the possible sale and urgency. Once he and Jeremy exchanged goodbyes outside the house, Mr. Lipscomb made it back inside and locked the door behind him.

"So, you think they will get a loan?" Mark asked Lisa who was standing in the kitchen

"Um, yes, I do actually. They didn't seem too overwhelmed and I think they will be approved," Lisa replied

Mr. Lipscomb hadn't paid much attention to the busty banker up until now. As they spoke about banking and the terms of a loan that the Flannigan's might require, he eyed the detail of her attire.

Lisa Mitchell's dark hair was parted from the side. Her button-up cotton white blouse was tucked into her tan pencil skirt. The skirt was made of polyester, rayon, and an elastane mix. Lisa had decided against stockings or pantyhose. Mark's eye's traced her body further down from the skirt to her high heels.

The discussion with Jeremy and her outfit reminded him of their banking days together. While they conversed, Mark went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

He found some bottles of water and offered one to Lisa. Once the conversation ended, Mark made his move.

"So did you get a chance to tour the house?" He asked the busty brunette.

Feeling at ease for the majority of the time, Lisa now suddenly felt nervous. This wasn't the "I'm afraid and don't want to do this nervous", Lisa was feeling different this time, more of a, "I wonder what is going to happen, semi-excited nervous".

"Is that a yes or no?" Mark said a little sternly even though he knew the answer to his question

Mrs. Mitchell cleared her throat and answered, "Sorry, no I haven't."

"Oh darn, well then let me show you around. Jeremy told me the sellers are on vacation for a week so they won't be back any time soon. He just wants me to lock up before a certain time," he stated as he moved towards Mrs. Mitchell, placing his hand on her lower back.

Mr. Lipscomb guided his former employee through the living room to a hall that had the bedrooms. Lisa could feel her body heating up. It was as if her anticipation was building to have sex with Mark.

"So they have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It's a pretty decent house for a new family or even empty nesters. Check out the master," Mark said as he steered the busty wife.

His hand slowly slid towards the top of Lisa's rear as they made it into the master bedroom.

"Nice bath and closet in there, take a look," he told her as he patted her rear, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Lisa walked in the bathroom and closet to take a quick look before joining him back in the bedroom.

"Isn't it nice? I'm sure they are going to be trying to start a family soon. This is a decent room for that right?" he asked Lisa.

It was a rhetorical question and Mrs. Mitchell knew what was next.

"I believe it is a good size," Lisa answered.

Jeremy had turned on all the lamps and lights throughout the house when he was showing the home to the Flannigan's. In the master, there were two bedside lamps along with a ceiling light. Mark Lipscomb walked towards the light switch for the ceiling light, turning it off.

"Let's test the room out Lisa, what do you think?" He asked, more so told Lisa, while walking around her to turn off the bathroom and closet lights.

Lisa was speechless but didn't fight against the thought of sex with Mark. He slowly walked up to her and gently pulled Lisa closer. Mrs. Mitchell looked into his eyes as her former boss moved in for a kiss.

Mr. Lipscomb kissed her soft lips, feeling Lisa reciprocate his advances within seconds. Mrs. Mitchell's body was on fire as they made out in the bedroom. Lisa found his cologne to be intoxicating and she felt her body responding to his affection.

Mrs. Mitchell's mind kept warning her that this was wrong as they made out but she felt a strong desire to have him. Lisa couldn't figure out why he was turning her on like this as he used to repulse her.

Mark's hands moved from her waist down to her ass, pulling Lisa in closer while squeezing her ample rear.

"Mm," Lisa moaned, slowly moving her hands up his chest. Her pussy was on fire and pulsing from excitement. Meanwhile, her former boss smiled internally at the actions of his one-time banker.

Mark unzipped Lisa's skirt and drove his hands between the garment and her ass, squeezing her semi-covered cheeks. The action caused Mrs. Mitchell to lean her hips forward where her garment-covered groin met Mark's.

During more foreplay and fondling, Mark methodically untucked Lisa's blouse and started to unbutton it from the bottom. Mrs. Mitchell could feel the heat from his hands near her lower abdomen.

With her blouse on the floor, Mr. Lipscomb gently pushed Lisa up against the wall and squeezed her bra-covered 34F tits. Mrs. Mitchell closed her eyes and arched her back. She felt an intense desire as he played with her boobs. Lisa rested her arms on Mark's shoulders, interlocking her fingers.

Feeling her opening up to his advances further, Mark softly kissed Lisa just below her ear down to near her collarbone. Her former boss kissed the top of her breasts, feeling her chest heave up and down from pleasure.

He moved his hands up to the sides of her head, caressing Mrs. Mitchell's cheeks before lightly grabbing her hair. This caused Lisa's head to tilt back just enough to give him access to her throat. Lisa moaned as she felt submissive to his actions.

It felt almost carnal to her how he kissed her exposed neck in this way. Lisa's was extremely wet now, her underwear was soaked in her juices.

Mark's lips made it to Lisa's ear and he whispered, "I'm going to fuck you in a stranger's house."

Mrs. Mitchell moaned audibly.

"This was a different woman," Mark thought as he continued to kiss Lisa. This wasn't the shy and conservative woman he remembered from the bank. She was hungry for sex and ready for it.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers
12