All Comments on 'Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 20'

by JamesVI

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Justincase1Justincase1almost 2 years ago

Thanks for taking your time and continuing this story. Have been patiently waiting for this saga to continue. Absolutely loved this part, it left so many opportunities open to discover. It was good to take the story out of just meeting in hotels. It would be good to Mark to take Lisa out more, show her off, use her best abilities, get him in uncomfortable but sexy situations. Places she is not comfortable or used to be. Maybe use her to profit Marks business and boost his ego? Your thoughts?

Also love the way you take time to portray what Lisa is wearing to the point.

Have one question for the author that I have been thinking a while; what celebrity would best match to Lisa Mitchell your mind, as only for looks? Thanks!

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 2 years ago

I'm so glad you're still working on this story! I love seeing Lisa's boundaries stretched, I'd love to see a little bit of guilt or reluctance from her but watching her get turned into a sex toy is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dont let us hanging make the next realise faster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next release ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very well written and yes we DO WANT MORE OF LISA

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could not agree more. Please write more about Lisa’s sexual journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want second the comments and suggestions by Justincase1. What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeahh come on

How long do we have to wait, waiting is killing me tell us a release date

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Written in kind of a choppy, keepiing a diary of activity way. No real emotion conveyed to the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamesVI@JamesVI
Amateur writer who has been an avid reader on the site for years. Now attempting to create my own stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES