Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What they both didn't know until now is how much she wanted him. How much she wanted Mark to control her. The feeling of him inside her vagina and how he could make her orgasm.

Mark kissed Lisa again deeply. As they took deep breaths between passionate kisses, Mark had taken off his shirt and pulled Lisa's skirt down.

"You smell so good," Mark whispered to Lisa.

Mrs. Mitchell moaned again, consumed by lust. He reached behind her to unclasp Lisa's bra.

On the way home, Jeremy realized that he had forgotten his folder which had an agreement between him and the Flannigan's. He called Mark to see if he was still at the house but didn't get a response.

Jeremy turned his car around and drove back in hopes of Mark still being at the residence. As he pulled up to the house, the real estate agent noticed that Mark's car was there and the lights were still on inside the home.

He rang the doorbell and waited for a few minutes. When he noticed nobody was coming to the door, Jeremy tried again before knocking.

Again, there was no response. What Jeremy didn't know was that the doorbell wasn't working. He also didn't know that his friend was in the master bedroom with the door closed and having sex.

The real estate agent called Mark again and reached his voicemail. Noticing that some of the blinds were open, he decided to walk around the house to see if he could find out where Mark was.

Lisa's moans and Mark's focus had drowned out any noise from the front door being knocked on. She was currently laying on the bed as Mark fucked her.

Jeremy looked into the kitchen noticing that a few bottles of water were opened and sitting on the countertop. He also noticed Mark's phone on the kitchen table. Jeremy tried to open the patio door but it was locked.

Just as he had walked towards the windows of the living room, Jeremy heard a woman yell.

"Ah, yes!"

Jeremy quietly made his way to the master bedroom windows and glanced inside. His jaw dropped at what he saw. A seemingly naked Lisa Mitchell was laying on the bed.

As he moved to get a more central view of the room, Jeremy saw Mark fucking the busty banker. His friend had built up a good sweat as he continued to pump in and out of the mature woman.

His cock stirred at the sight of watching Lisa Mitchell. She was playing with her tits while her legs were spread in the air, high heels still on.

"Mm, yes, oh my god," Lisa moaned. Jeremy watched as Mark leaned in towards her lips. They kissed passionately while he slowed down his pace. Mrs. Mitchell wrapped her smooth long legs around her former boss pulling his cock deeper into her tight pussy.

Jeremy could feel his hard-on straining against his slacks. He unzipped his pants and fished out his cock.

Mark had pulled out of Lisa and guided her to another position. As they settled in, Jeremy looked around the room noticing their clothes scattered across the floor.

"I wonder what these two have going on," he thought to himself as his eyes went back to the couple.

He ogled Lisa's long tanned legs as she bent at the waist. Mrs. Mitchell was now facing the headboard so she couldn't see the peeping tom to her left. Mark was focused on her ass and had no reason to look elsewhere himself.

Mr. Lipscomb rubbed his cock up and down her wet pussy. Lisa leaned back trying to get his member inside her.

Mark continued to tease the top-heavy woman to the point that she started to grind her rear against his groin, begging him to fuck her, "Please stick your penis inside me."

Mark guided her legs apart then lined up his cock with her love box. He slowly pushed himself inside her tight, wet snatch. Lisa gasped in pleasure as she felt him fill her inviting hole. Mr. Lipscomb built a steady pace as he pumped in and out of Mrs. Mitchell.

Meanwhile, Jeremy was still dumbfounded but extremely turned on. His pre-cum had lubricated his hand and his cock. Never would he have imagined that these two were having sex. Then again, it was peculiar to him that Mark had a picture of Lisa in lingerie.

Jeremy watched as Mark increased his speed. Lisa's ass rippled from his powerful thrusts. Mr. Lipscomb then grabbed her arms and pinned the busty woman's hands behind her back. The submissive feeling stimulated Lisa further.

Her tits and the side of her face were pressed against the bed as Mark continued pumping in and out of the busty woman.

"Fuck me, Mark, I'm close, I need it," Lisa moaned.

Mark released Lisa's arms and grabbed her ass, spreading and spanking her cheeks.

Lisa grabbed the comforter tightly, grunting and moaning as her rear felt the abuse from her former boss.

Jeremy couldn't see this but Mark had lubricated his thumb with Lisa's juices and was pressing it up against her anal bud. It had been a while since Lisa had any anal stimulation and this drove her over the edge.

"Oh god, oh my god, don't stop, don't stop, oh yes, oh," Lisa screamed as her orgasm hit. She cooed and moaned as she felt the sensations of pleasure light up her body.

Mark felt the walls of her pussy squeeze his cock, causing him to cum as well. Stream after stream of his seed shot deep inside her womb.

"Ah, ah, mm, ah," Lisa panted, from each of Mark's thrusts. Her body was sweaty and her hair was a mess. Mr. Lipscomb himself had built up a good sweat. As he stepped back, Mark watched as Lisa lay forward, obviously well fucked.

She crawled up on the bed and laid there. Her legs angled to where he could see her pussy. Mark smiled noticing his cum seeping from her recovering and swollen lips. Jeremy had also cum from watching and listening to the busty brunette. Lucky for him his clothes were unaffected. He quickly zipped up his trousers and walked towards his car. The real estate agent planned on giving Mark and Lisa a few minutes before calling again.

Once he cleaned up, Mark put on his clothes and went to the kitchen to get his phone. Noticing the calls and messages from Jeremy, he called his buddy to see what he wanted.

Meanwhile, in the room, Lisa slowly stood up and stepped out of her heels. She made her way to the bathroom to clean up. Once she cleaned and freshened up, Lisa made her way to the living room. Right as she did, Mrs. Mitchell saw Mark open the front door.

Immediately, Jeremy stepped in and started to speak excitedly.

"Dude, where have you been? I thought I had lost the documents in the folder," he said.

"Hey man, so sorry, I was showing Lisa the home and my phone was on silent. Why didn't you ring the doorbell?" Mark replied.

"I did, didn't you hear it?" Jeremy said.

"Nah, I would've, Mark said. "Well, is everything good? We were just leaving."

Jeremy looked at Lisa, she had the radiance of someone who just had sex. "So what do you think of the house?" he asked with a slight smirk.

Lisa made eye contact with him, wondering why he was looking at her that way. "It's nice, a good starter home," she replied.

Jeremy laughed and nodded, "That it is."

He made his way towards the folder and back to the door, "Alright man, see you later," he said as he shook hands with Mark while also staring at Lisa one more time.

"We should leave too Lisa," Mark said as he opened the door wider for Mrs. Mitchell. She nodded and stepped out of the house as well. Once Lisa made it home, she took a shower and changed then went to bed.

On his way home, Jeremy thought about the scene he witnessed in the home. The busty woman lying on the bed with her legs spread as his friend drilled her pussy. How it seemed that they had done this before and how much she enjoyed it. "I would love to get in on that..." he thought.

Mr. Lipscomb drove home reflecting on things in general. He had found himself in a place that he desired but never imagined. Even though he wasn't working at the bank, Mark was happy with his career situation. Working at VBS provided wonderful networking options. Personally, his sex life was as exciting as he could've ever imagined.

He was living a dream about how far his relationship with Lisa Mitchell had come. His desire for the woman caused his career to end at Browning but had shown him how right he was about her. Every encounter and rendezvous with Lisa was more exciting than the last.

Sure it had started with him blackmailing her. The photography session and the adult video store were memorable. Nothing like the first time he had sex with her during the VBS party. The way she melted to his touch while thinking it was her husband.

Mark felt the real breakthrough so far was when they drove to the hotel for him to use the adult toy on her as her "punishment". Since then, they had met only once, but the way she was after that night was what he dreamed of.

Now though, he didn't know what to do next. Did he want Lisa to leave Ryan? Was he in a position to break up the marriage? Was his desire strong enough, or was he done with the challenge? He went into the next week wondering what his next steps would be.

Lisa Mitchell drove back home with a mix of emotions. She felt a desire and excitement while uncharacteristically lusting to meet with Mark tonight. The hotel, the photography session, and this home. It was all new and unique. She enjoyed the intimacy and sex with Ryan, but she was also enjoying the taboo relationship with Mark.

Mrs. Mitchell thought about her actions and likened them to an addiction to a drug. Her nipples started to strain against her bra as her mind pictured Mark's cock in her hand. Until now, Lisa felt she was doing what she needed to protect herself and her family.

Her juices streamed down the valley of pussy lips onto her panties. Lisa realized at that moment that she wanted Mark. She wanted to please him and feel his thick shaft stretch her vagina. It excited her when he was a little forceful but also how he caressed and touched her. The way his body felt to her touch and how handsome he looked caused Lisa to squeeze her legs while stopping at a red light.

Unbeknownst to her former boss, Lisa Mitchell was realizing more about her attitudes and feelings towards sex overall.

12