Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 24

Story Info
Lisa learns more about herself and her relationships.
8.2k words
4.56
3.6k
3

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

When Saturday morning arrived, Lisa told her husband about having to meet with friends for the afternoon. They ran some errands and went separate ways around the middle of the day.

Just as Lisa was grabbing her purse, Mark texted her and Samantha an address for the shoot. Mrs. Mitchell didn't think much of it and drove towards the address her lover provided.

On the way, Lisa thought about the last time she and Mark had sex. Her thoughts shifted through their multiple rendezvous, specifically a recent time when they were in the garage. The busty brunette could feel a slight excitement between her thighs as she remembered being in the backseat, as well as up against the car.

Mark's touch and intimacy excited her more than in the past. Pleasing him was also something that she desired more than before. His genuine happiness when she would model and display herself for him gave the mature woman a feeling of contentment.

While stopped at a light, Lisa's mind wandered about the upcoming meeting with Mr. Grant. She found it strange that Mark had to go out of town at the same time the VP made his proposal. But quickly remembered the hotel and his questions about anal. She recalled the night of the hotel when Mark inserted a finger into her puckered hole, as well as prior interest from her husband.

The busty mature woman's pussy pulsated as she wondered what Charles might want to do, and if she would be prepared for it.

BEEP! BEEEEP!

The honking of the car horn startled Mrs. Mitchell momentarily before she refocused on driving. As she continued, the sexy brunette remembered that Charles had texted her earlier in the week. At the next red light, she checked her phone and realized that she had not sent him a reply. When she looked up at the light it had turned green. Lisa put her phone down and continued to drive toward the address in her navigation.

When she parked, the elegant beauty turned her car off and sent Mr. Grant the long overdue message. Lisa stepped out of her car and noticed that she was downtown at some high-rise apartments. The complex was newer and more modern. Mrs. Mitchell made her way inside and up to the floor where the photoshoot would be, and rang the doorbell.

"Hey sexy, thanks for coming," Mark said, greeting Lisa warmly. He smiled while making quick eye contact with the busty brunette before indirectly analyzing her attire. Mrs. Mitchell was wearing a loose white t-shirt with a sports bra underneath, black skin-tight leggings, and running shoes. She planned to jog at the gym after this photography session,

Lisa returned the smile and stepped inside the apartment. Mark closed the door immediately behind her and gently pushed Mrs. Mitchell up against the door.

"Oh!" Lisa said, surprised by his action.

They looked deep into each other eyes as Mr. Lipscomb caressed her waist before kissing his former employee's neck. Lisa grabbed the back of her lover's head as his lips touched her body.

Mark pressed his groin up against hers as his hands slowly moved up to her boobs. Her lover pushed the busty brunette's shirt-covered tits upward and together.

"Mm," Lisa moaned. Her right ear was now feeling the sensations of Mark's tongue. The two could feel the heat radiate off of each other.

Mrs. Mitchell reached down with her free hand towards Mark's waist, but another massage of her tits caused Lisa to move that hand away and touch the door handle.

"I missed fucking your tight pussy," Mark whispered in Lisa's ear. The busty brunette moaned again. Just as her former boss reached down between her legs the doorbell rang.

Lisa sighed in sexual frustration as the sound caused them to break their embrace.

Mark moved back and waited long enough for Lisa to walk towards the kitchen, then opened the door. He noticed Doug was there with Samantha and her equipment.

"Sorry, I'm late guys. Thank you for being patient. Doug is helping me out today," Samantha said as they walked in.

"Hi there," Doug said as he nodded at Mark and eyed Lisa. Mr. Lipscomb returned the nod and stepped back to give them space.

"This place is nice!" Samantha said, stepping just inside the apartment so the door could close.

It was a corner unit and the back wall was all windows overseeing the city. The freeway was down below which provided enough distance and privacy so that there weren't any buildings nearby to look inside.

To the left was the kitchen and in front was the living room. Standing on the far right end of the living room towards the fireplace on the left were two small hallways. These broke up the two bedrooms of the apartment.

Mr. Lipscomb offered the group some wine and they made small talk before heading towards the main space. After they had all figured out the best place to do the session, Doug started to set things up as Samantha shared a consent form with Mark and Lisa.

Since the photos would be of one person that would be shared with others, Lisa signed the form and handed it back to Samantha. Doug was checking the lighting and sneaking glances at the model as the trio conversed briefly.

"So what is the name of your new company Samantha?" Mr. Lipscomb asked

"Samantha Nicole Photography Studio," she replied to Mark happily, "Using my first name and last name so the brand is synonymous with the person!"

As Doug continued with the setup, Samantha shared a duffle bag that had the outfits with Lisa and Mark.

"Awesome! Let's check these out babe," Mark said to Lisa as he took the bag and walked with the busty woman down the hall nearest them. It was between the kitchen and living room. When they stepped inside, Lisa noticed that this was Mark's office.

Mr. Lipscomb set the bag on his desk and watched as the mature woman checked out the space. Mark closed the door and went to a chair positioned in the corner of the room, and sat down.

Once Lisa was done looking around the office, she looked at her lover who was watching her.

"Well, let's see what the first one is," he said, smiling

Mrs. Mitchell gave him a sheepish smile in return before pulling the items out of the bag. First was two pairs of high heels followed by three costumes.

"I love watching you model Lisa," Mark told her as he could tell she was wondering where to change.

Lisa looked at her former boss before quickly pulling her t-shirt over her head. Mark bit his lower lip as he eyed her sport bra-covered 34F tits. Then she stepped out of her running shoes and turned around. The mature brunette bent over at her waist and used to the desk for balance as she pulled her socks off.

Unintentionally but slowly, Mrs. Mitchell tugged down on her leggings, peeling them off her smooth, lightly tanned legs. From Mark's vantage point, he drank in the sight of her ass, the back of her thighs and calves. Her legs were together and it took her former boss much restraint not to take her then and there.

The mature brunette stood up and took off her sports bra next. Lisa pulled the garment up over her head and once she took it off, the rush of cold air caused her nipples to harden slightly. As she was reaching for the costume, Mark made a request, better yet a demand, "No panties please."

Mrs. Mitchell bit her lower lip before she sighed and pulled her panties off. The cold air felt intense to her already wet pussy. It didn't help that her thoughts in the car and the make-out session with Mark had her sexual desires elevated.

When she analyzed the costume, Lisa realized that this outfit wouldn't allow for a bra. After she changed, Mark placed his hand on the small of her back and led the sexy brunette out of the office. As they crossed the door frame, Mrs. Mitchell felt intense heat from her lover while making their way to the living room, side by side.

You could tell Lisa was feeling a little reserved as she waited for her photographer to speak.

"Oh wow," Samantha stated as Lisa walked into the living room. Ms. Nicole felt confident that Lisa would look wonderful as her model for this company.

The midnight violet witch costume featured a violet velvet catsuit with glitter detail. It had mesh sleeves with cold shoulder cutouts and a low V-cut bodice with black lace-up detail. Her tits strained against the detail to the point where it was almost painful to see the costume struggle to keep them contained.

To finish off the look, there were multiple grommets, metallic mesh accents, a black mesh bustle back, a black belt, and a matching hat. Lisa wore the five-inch black high-heels that were provided.

Mrs. Mitchell's neck was a little red as she was flushed with nervousness, excitement, and arousal. Samantha helped Lisa position herself in front of the backdrop to start.

"I'm going to take a few for us to warm up, cool?" she asked

The busty brunette nodded in agreement and posed with direction from her photographer. About five to ten minutes later, Lisa was feeling more relaxed and they started the initial shoot. Samantha asked her to pose with a slight smirk, a hand on her hip, and her legs slightly apart.

For the next pose, Samantha had Lisa hold a broom she brought as a prop. Mark asked if he could direct some of Lisa's poses for the shoot. Ms. Nicole nodded that it would be okay and watched the handsome young man walk toward the sexy woman.

Mark positioned the broom where it was directly in front of Lisa. He pushed the broom closer to the busty brunette until the stick end was pressing against the black lace-up detail. He moved one of her hands down on the broom where it was near her crotch. Then he moved her other hand close to the top end.

"That is sexy Mark," Samantha replied and quickly took snapshot after snapshot.

"Lisa, move your lips close to the tip of the broom," Mark said, more so directed.

Mrs. Mitchell did as she was told and unintentionally closed her eyes. The sexual innuendo wasn't lost on the group as they watched their model hold this pose. Lisa could feel her body reacting to the request as her mind converted the broom to another similarly shaped item.

Samantha Nicole had a stool and stood up on it to take some pictures from a higher angle. As she heard the clicks slow down, the busty brunette opened her eyes and waited to understand the next pose.

"I think those were good, but I have a better one," Mark said

"Lisa, can you lay on your back here?" Her lover asked, better yet instructed as he pointed to the white floor which was connected to the backdrop.

The busty brunette lay on her back, awaiting the next direction. Mr. Lipscomb had taken the broom from her and once she was laying down, he handed it back, "Here you go babe, same thing, hold it near the middle of your chest."

Mark guided Samantha to where he thought the photos would look best.

"I see what you're thinking Mark. Lisa, can you bend your legs and allow the broom more space down the middle? That way your legs are apart," Samantha told Mrs. Mitchell

When Lisa did this from the angle Ms. Nicole had, it was exotic. Her photographer played with her hair, making it flow outward versus having it pressed back against the floor and Lisa's head.

Mark moved Lisa's hands towards where the broom met her crotch.

"Look at me Lisa," Samantha said as the mature woman looked at her camera lens with her deep blue eyes.

"Great! Give me a little attitude, a little sex appeal," she directed the busty brunette, snapping picture after picture.

Ms. Nicole moved to where she was at the top of where Lisa lay. Samantha asked her to tilt her head back and look up. From this view, her big tits, blue eyes, and the tip of the broom were the focus of this pose.

Once they were done with this outfit, Mark helped Lisa to her feet and watched as she walked back to the office.

After closing and locking the door, the mature woman could hear Mark and Samantha making some small talk.

Lisa stepped out of the high-heels and peeled off the witch costume. The cold air had her erect nipples firmer. Before changing into the next one, Mrs. Mitchell grabbed her large boobs and tried squeezing the sexual excitement out of her body.

Her actions caused the mature beauty to moan quietly. Lisa slowly moved her hand down to her trimmed mound and touched her slit with her finger.

"Oh god," she whispered, taking a deep breath. Mrs. Mitchell moved her finger away from her pussy and rubbed the wetness on the prior costume. She waited a few minutes to try and come down from the heightened level of sexual excitement.

The next costume she tried on was more revealing than the first. Slowly the top-heavy brunette changed into the outfit and stepped out of the room. Samantha, Mark, and Doug heard the sound of her high heels and looked toward the hallway. She made it back and stood, ready to pose while leaving a few wide eyes and open mouths on her way.

Lisa was wearing a Hospital Honey nurse costume. It was a mini dress and had a zipper in the front. From bottom to top it had sex appeal. The dress had a flared skirt that went about mid-thigh on the tall model. At her waist were two red stripes going horizontal. Trailing up the center, the plunging-v zipper strained to keep Mrs. Mitchell's 34F tits concealed. This outfit didn't allow the busty woman to wear a bra again. Also, the material was thin enough that you could see some indents from her nipples.

To finish it off, there was even a matching headpiece to go along with this outfit. And on her feet were a pair of white high-heels that had black bottoms.

"Oh wow Li, Lisa," Samantha said, caught off guard some. "You look great! Let's get started," she continued

Mrs. Mitchell posed as directed by her photographer and the next shoot began.

Mark Lipscomb and Doug had two different views of the model. From Doug's perspective, he saw the back of a beautiful woman while. Mr. Lipscomb had the joy of drinking in the front view, noticing Lisa's nipples visibly poking the top.

When Samantha finished with a few generic shots, she walked toward Lisa and asked, "Do you want to take some pictures like we just did with the witch costume?"

The beautiful brunette paused a moment before looking at her lover. Mark raised his eyebrows and lightly shrugged his shoulders as if saying, "Hey, it's your call."

Lisa looked at Ms. Nicole and nodded while speaking softly, "Um, yeah, sure let's do it."

Samantha smiled and asked Lisa to bend forward, asking her to flirt and be playful with the camera. They fluidly went through a few poses and Mark watched, smiling to himself at the woman modeling. She had gone from camera shy to a comfort level he didn't know existed. He even thought that Samantha and Lisa had built a decent relationship which was helping the cause.

When Ms. Nicole slowed down, Mark thought to pass on more risqué photos with this outfit, waiting to see what was in store for the final costume. Lisa walked back towards the office, unaware that Mark quietly had followed her. The last thing she recalled was that Mr. Lipscomb had told the group he would be right back.

Just as she entered the office, Lisa heard the door close and she turned around. Her lover pulled her close to him, kissing her deeply and aggressively.

"Mmf, mm," Lisa moaned as she caught up to his passion.

Mark's hands roamed down her back and made it under her skirt, grabbing her ass and squeezing it upward. Lisa moaned and caught herself touching his chest and abs.

After briefly making out, Mark broke the embrace and spoke, "Damn Lisa, you did great with Samantha on those final photos and you look damn sexy. I think we should roleplay with this, what do you think?"

Mrs. Mitchell blushed at the compliment, smiling at her lover as she caught her breath. She turned around and reached for the final costume.

"Do you mind?" Lisa asked, somewhat bashfully.

Mark smiled and walked out of the office, offering refills of wine to the photography team.

The group was discussing a TV show before hearing the clicking of heels again which caught their attention.

Samantha smiled and assisted Lisa with initial poses in this costume. Mark couldn't wait to get the session over with as he eyed the busty brunette in the Sailor's Delight costume. It was a navy blue mini dress with an attached sailor collar, ruffle back, red belted tie back, and matching hat.

Her big tits were again straining against the tightness of the mini dress. The costume had a red ribbon in the front middle which made her boobs look like a gift to whoever saw her in this. Her nipples indented the top once more. On her feet were the white high-heels from before.

Mark eyed her waist and the flair of the skirt. He could tell that it did enough to cover her ass but if she bent over, then her rear would be exposed. Samantha and Lisa had a little more general conversation and then started the session.

The camera shuttered as Samantha snapped shots away while Lisa softly smiled, turned, and posed. Doug continued to adjust the lighting and more so now his member, not to make it obvious how turned on he was by the model.

Once she was a little more relaxed, Mark asked if he could direct some more poses.

"Sure Mark, go ahead!" Ms. Nicole said happily.

Lisa and Mark made eye contact as he walked over to the busty brunette.

Her lover placed his hand on her back, "Put your legs together and bend at your waist to lean forward. Also give a kiss to the camera," he told her.

The pose in the front teased her cleavage and focused on her boobs, face, and eyes. In the back, her skirt raised and Doug could see her exposed ass, noticing she was not wearing any underwear. Doug nearly lost control of the lighting he was holding when he saw this.

Mrs. Mitchell felt the nakedness behind her as the air in the room hit her naked rear. But Lisa continued to do as her lover asked. She was getting physically hotter from the session and was feeling very aroused.

For the next pose, Mr. Lipscomb brought out a stool. He asked Lisa to sit on it facing away from Samantha, and with her legs spread. The ruffle in the back covered her rear and her smooth long legs were the focus of this shot.

Her pussy would've been exposed but Lisa placed both her hands on the stool to hide this.

Mark and Doug both drank up the sight of her sexy legs flexing and showing some muscle while she pressed down on the floor with the high heels.

Samantha snapped multiple pictures and then waited as Mark had Lisa pose facing the front the same way. When she lifted off the stool to change positions, Lisa noticed that her sweet juices had gotten the stool a little wet.

The mature brunette's body was on fire and she couldn't wait for the session to end.

After a few more non-stool poses, the session finished. Doug excused himself to go to the restroom while Lisa went to change in the office.

Samantha and Mark discussed the next potential meeting. Something discussed was if Lisa might be open to a partner, male or female. The thought interested Mr. Lipscomb and he let Ms. Nicole know that he would check and stay in touch.

Meanwhile, the sexy model had gotten back to the office and quickly swung the door. Due to the weight, it didn't shut leaving a slight crack. When Doug finished using the restroom, he opened the door and noticed that the office door was slightly open.

With her back to the door, Lisa bent over to pick up something she had dropped on the ground. Her legs were about shoulder-width apart. Doug noticed a glistening to her pussy which was completely exposed to him. He bit his lower lip as he drank at the sight of the mature woman. Not wanting to get caught, Doug quickly got back to the setup and started to take things down.

Mark thanked Samantha and asked if they wanted to stay for another drink. Ms. Nicole declined as did Doug.

"I'll stay in touch and let you know if these get picked up," Ms. Nicole said before they left.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers