Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers

"I understand and I'm sorry about the situation," the VP stated, now showing some kindness. His thoughts then shifted towards an idea.

"While you determine what you want to do, would an amendment to the terms be valid? Maybe, let's say for someone else to get this role at VBS?" Charles added.

Lisa Mitchell looked at Charles, her blue eyes searching to understand his proposal. She looked away for a brief moment before replying, "Mark?"

"Would you want to engage in the agreement for Mark?" Mr. Grant asked. He didn't want to give the young man the job, but now it seemed it could work in his favor.

"Mr. Grant..." Lisa started before being cut off.

"Call me Charles please," Mr. Grant said, removing his hand from her knee and standing up. He slowly walked towards the other side of the coffee table, giving the two of them some space in this negotiation.

"Charles, may I have a day to think about this?" She asked hoping to buy some time for her thoughts.

The VP looked away as he thought through the scenario before answering, "Absolutely Lisa. Meet me back here tomorrow evening with your decision."

The bank manager gave a half-smile, glad to be able to have some time to think this through. She stood up, embracing Charles in a hug before leaving the hotel.

On her way home, Lisa received a phone call from Ryan.

"Hey babe, how are you? I miss you," he said

"I'm good," Lisa replied, bluntly, expecting to hear something from her husband about the call from the other night.

"Glad to hear that babe, love you and things are good here," Ryan said

Mrs. Mitchell didn't want to speak to him at all but continued the conversation, "That's good to hear. I hope you have a nice time, I have to go Ryan."

"Sure, no problem, hope to see you soon Lisa," her husband replied.

Lisa quickly ended the call. Once she parked in their garage, the beautiful woman broke down, sobbing uncontrollably in her car for a few minutes. It was still difficult for her to comprehend what was going on. But then she started to think through the situation and she texted Mr. Grant.

(Lisa): Charles, can you please ask if they went somewhere last night? A club or anything sort?

About five minutes later she received a response.

(Charles): I shouldn't be sharing this but they did go to Sal's Cabaret. Do you want me to ask anything else?

This all but confirmed her suspicion as she thought through the scenario further. She texted Charles back.

(Lisa): No, thanks.

Putting her phone down, Lisa opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass. She sat down in the living room and talked out her thoughts.

"If Ryan gets the promotion, he will get more money and probably continue to do what he's been doing for god knows how long. Meanwhile, if I continue this agreement with Charles for Mark, it could lead to...." Lisa thought out loud. "So I could do this for Mark but could I get Ryan fired? If that would happen, I could divorce him, but what about Shelby?" She continued.

"Am I making enough to manage to live on my own? We don't need such a big house and I could get an apartment near work to cut down on the cost of gas. I have been cheating on him too though with Mark so I'm not completely innocent here," Lisa knew that any morality in this situation was out the window.

"I think I need to confront Ryan and talk to him. Or, do I protect myself and just file for divorce as we both don't seem too faithful?" Mrs. Mitchell took a sip of her wine, finally deciding on her path.

That night she went to bed early to get a head start on the next day. It was dark when Lisa woke up and her packed bag still sat in the car. The mature woman showered, shaving her long lightly tanned legs in the process. After sipping her morning coffee while wrapped in her robe, Mrs. Mitchell laid out her clothes.

She blow-dried her hair and moisturized her smooth legs. Lisa put on her black tanga lace panties and LE MYSTÈRE infinite possibilities plunge push-up bra. Then she buttoned her coral blouse and pulled up her emery rose ruched zip slit back skirt. The sexy brunette stepped into her favorite black stilettos after applying her makeup.

Work flew by for the mature woman and she made it to the evening more confident with her decision. Charles greeted her at his door once Lisa arrived and she sat down on the couch, this time by herself. Mr. Grant had walked towards the bar, waiting for her to speak.

Lisa Mitchell broke the silence and shared what was on her mind.

"I've decided that I will continue the agreement but for Mark Lipscomb," Lisa stated. Taking a deep breath as her words were absorbed by the VP.

Charles smiled and nodded his head gently in acceptance before standing up.

"I will have to amend what we have in place but would like to provide you a verbal for tonight. The new document will be ready tomorrow. Is this okay?" He said.

Lisa provided her agreement verbally.

"I still expect to engage in activities tonight Lisa. Do you agree?" He followed

Mrs. Mitchell felt a tingling sensation between her legs before nodding that she did want to move forward. Mr. Grant handed her a glass of champagne he had poured.

"To you. Lisa, you are a smart and beautiful woman," he said smiling as they clanked glasses.

The speed of the decision-making and the repercussions hadn't hit Mrs. Mitchell yet. Currently, she knew she had to provide a solution to this man who had power over two men that she was involved with. Also, there was no turning back on the agreement now. And finally that the future was less certain for her.

After sipping the champagne, Charles asked Lisa to change into the apparel that lay on the bed behind the double doors. Mrs. Mitchell placed her empty glass down and walked towards the bedroom. She slowly slid open the doors, stepping in and turning around to close the same doors.

Mr. Grant texted Eric that there was a change of plans which they needed to discuss tomorrow. Eric sent a thumbs up and Charles put his phone away. What had transpired over the last few days would be impactful in more ways than anyone could've imagined.

JamesVI
JamesVI
66 Followers