Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Lipscomb ushered them out and locked the door. Then he went to check on Lisa.

He noticed the door was slightly open as he pushed it further ajar.

"Hey sexy," her lover said.

Lisa was still in the outfit and walked quickly towards Mark, pinning him up against the door and causing it to shut. They made out passionately for what seemed like hours. Mr. Lipscomb reached up and squeezed her seemingly painfully constrained tits.

"Oh!" Lisa moaned loudly

"I can't wait to fuck you sexy," Mark said as they kissed

Lisa placed her hands on her former boss's as he continued to massage her big tits. She cooed and moaned as he pinched her nipples while their tongues explored the depths of each other's warm mouths.

Mark turned her around and licked and sucked her left ear. Mrs. Mitchell closed her eyes and thrust her hips back until her rear pressed up against her lover's groin. Mr. Lipscomb felt the pressure of the mature woman's shapely rear and thrusted forward, slowly.

"Oh," Lisa gasped in pleasure.

The Account Executive disrobed quickly and pulled the bottom of the mini skirt upwards, exposing Lisa's ass. He pressed his semi-erect member in the gap of her buttocks.

"Mmm, Mark," Mrs. Mitchell moaned as she moved her hips up and down.

After she did this a few times, Mark stepped back and knelt. His former employee was still facing the door as he pulled her long legs apart to expose her mound. Lisa had arched her back to where her pussy was visible to the man behind her. Mr. Lipscomb looked at her sex, noticing the visible wetness before running his tongue down her slit.

"Ahh," Mrs. Mitchell moaned, she was beyond ready to fuck.

Her lover pressed his tongue to part her pussy lips and tasted the mature woman's sweet juices.

"You taste so good," Her former boss said right before sticking a finger in her sex.

Mrs. Mitchell grunted and moaned as Mark fucked her pussy with his fingers for a few seconds. When she noticed him slowing down, Lisa lifted her hips up and slowly turned around. The look of desire and need was prevalent in her blue eyes.

Looking down at Mr. Lipscomb, Lisa slowly pulled the costume up over her head and dropped it on the floor next to a wall. She took Mark's hand to help him to his feet and kissed her former boss, tasting her juices on his lips.

With a free hand, the busty brunette reached for his member and stroked his cock to get it firm enough for what she wanted next.

"Fuck me, Mark," she whispered after releasing his lips from hers.

Mr. Lipscomb led Lisa to his desk and bent the busty woman over at her waist. Her tits pressed against the cold mahogany top. Mark pushed his cock inside Lisa's tight pussy until he was inside her sex.

"Oh god," Mrs. Mitchell moaned as she felt the familiar feeling that she had missed.

Slowly, Mark started to fuck the sexually driven brunette. Moans and groans of sexual satisfaction filled the room as Mr. Lipscomb stretched Lisa's pussy from behind. A few minutes later he pulled out and Lisa stood up. He watched as she turned around and got down on her knees.

She eyed his thick member, grabbing it gently with one hand. The sexy branch manager slowly licked up and down one side of his shaft. Mark moaned as he felt the touch of her tongue. Lisa did this to the other side before taking him in her warm mouth.

The busty brunette sucked tightly as she bobbed her head back and forth. His girth was stretching her lips but not to where it would stop Lisa from what she wanted. After a moment, Mrs. Mitchell stopped and was led by Mark to the top of the desk.

Mark laid down and helped Lisa get on top of him. They helped each other as his cock entered her pussy again. Mr. Lipscomb bent his knees so his feet could push against the mahogany top to drive deep into the mature woman's sex. Lisa straddled him, her knees feeling the hardness of the desk as she was penetrated.

Mr. Lipscomb grabbed the mature woman's waist and started to slowly fuck her before speeding up. The pace caused quick moans and grunts as well as forcing Lisa to bend forward. She pressed her tits up against his chest and they kissed. His thickness was driving her wild and she could feel the girth of her lover stretch her pussy.

His thighs slapped against her as their bodies started to build a slight sweat from the intensity of their sexual session. When Lisa felt Mark slow down, she pushed up and started to fuck his cock, pressing her hands against his chest to help her with speed and control.

Her lover reached up and pinched her buds which he knew increased Lisa's arousal. Almost on cue, she moved up and down faster and harder on his cock, taking her to a climax.

That mature brunette's hips shook and Mark felt her pussy squeeze his cock as the thunderous orgasm rippled through Lisa's body. She lay on top of her lover to regain her breathing before feeling him push his cock in and out of her pussy again. Almost immediately her pussy was wet and she felt the sexual desires return for another opportunity to feel a release.

The sexy brunette grunted and moaned as she felt pleasure from Mark's cock. About thirty seconds later, he slowed down, pulling his member out. Mr. Lipscomb then helped the statuesque brunette to her feet, turning her around. He gently pushed on Mrs. Mitchell's lower back to where she was bent over the side of the desk.

Mr. Lipscomb looked down and noticed his manhood was glistening in the decently lit office. He eyed Lisa's womanly ass before grabbing his cock and pressing it between her cheeks. Mark rubbed it up and down on her puckered hole and pussy. Just as he did this, the young man felt his lover moan again as she pushed her rear back.

"Ah," Lisa gasped as she felt him enter her from behind.

Again, Mark found a steady pace and started to fuck the busty brunette. Her upper thighs and ass rippled as Lisa's lover continued to drive his cock deep into his former employee.

"Oh god! Oh, oh, fuck! Oh my god!" Lisa grunted and moaned in pleasure.

Mr. Lipscomb had built up a good sweat and had started to slow down when he was surprised by what Mrs. Mitchell said next.

"Finger my ass, Mark," Lisa said in a sexy whisper. Her lover nearly stopped as he wasn't sure that he had heard her correctly.

"Mark, I want your finger in my ass," she followed, a little louder

The former bank manager confirmed that he did hear Lisa correctly. Mr. Lipscomb spit on his left index finger and pressed it against Lisa's puckered hole, slowly pushing it in.

"Ahhh, mmm," Mrs. Mitchell gasped

Her lover then started to alternate his penetration in both her holes. Lisa lay there, feeling a burning sensation in her ass while pleasure continued to build in her pussy. After a few more seconds of this, Mark Lipscomb switched to simultaneously fucking her. He could feel where his cock was as Mark pressed his finger down inside her ass.

"Oh fuck!" the busty brunette exclaimed. Lisa's eyes almost rolled up as she felt a level of bliss unlike ever before. She pressed back and moved forward trying to fuck herself on her former boss.

Mark tried to meet her movement as she increased her pace. Mrs. Mitchell cooed and moaned as waves of release roared through her body. Lisa's second orgasm of the evening was even more overtaking than the first.

Sweat had the mature woman's back glistening causing some of her hair to get wet too.

When he noticed the sexy brunette slow down, Mark pulled out of both holes, unsure of what to expect. He stepped back to catch his breath before sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. Lisa Mitchell slowly lifted her upper body and stood upright, looking at Mark.

She was in a state of pure addiction and wanted more. Her stare went down to the thick pole which was standing upright between Mark's legs. The mature woman walked slowly towards her former boss, slowly and seductively.

Lisa licked her lips and knelt on the hardwood floor in front of Mark. She pressed gently on his chest, causing him lay back in the chair. Mrs. Mitchell knelt and licked the bottom of her former boss's shaft, pressing her tongue against the underside of his cock.

Mr. Lipscomb closed his eyes, feeling the sensual touch of the beautiful woman. Lisa flicked her tongue on the tip of his manhood before opening her warm mouth to suck Mark's thick cock.

"Mmm," Mrs. Mitchell moaned as she took as much of her lover's member as she could.

Mark opened his eyes and watched as the busty brunette's head bobbed up and down on his shaft. Lisa looked up and the two made eye contact as she continued to suck her lover.

Sounds of the mature woman tasting his cock filled the quiet room. Lisa pulled her head back off Mark's shaft. There was a string of saliva that connected from the tip of his penis to her lower lip. Mrs. Mitchell saw this and opened her mouth, trying to chase it back to the head of her lover's member.

Mark bit his lower lip watching Lisa do this. He was in pure bliss and was close to his orgasm. Mrs. Mitchell grabbed his thick member with both hands and started to stroke it, her thumbs caressing the tip of his cock. The touch of her soft hands was too much for Mr. Lipscomb.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" he moaned loudly

Mrs. Mitchell continued stroking Mark's cock until he orgasmed. String after string of his warm cum landed on her upper neck and tits. He grunted and moaned with a slight spasm as he came down from his sexual high. When his breathing came back to normal, Mr. Lipscomb caressed Lisa's face, bringing her lips up to his and kissing her deeply.

When they finally released each other from their intimate embrace, Mark stood up and helped Lisa to her feet.

"Well, I guess I won't need to do the cardio I had planned for today," she said.

The two laughed and she went to go clean up in the bathroom. Mr. Lipscomb had given her a towel so she could take a body shower. Thirty minutes later, Lisa had changed and stepped into the kitchen where Mark was waiting for her.

"That was a sexy photoshoot Lisa. My god you look good in anything you wear," Mark told her

Mrs. Mitchell blushed, thanking him for the compliment.

"Have you planned an outfit yet for the Halloween party yet?" He asked

VBS was having its next event in a few months and seeing these costumes reminded him of the event.

"I, uh, no I haven't Mark, why? Is there something you had in mind?" Mrs. Mitchell asked, somewhat playfully.

"Maybe...," he laughed. They both made some small talk before Lisa left the apartment.

Once she made it home, Lisa poured a glass of wine and enjoyed a quiet evening. The next day, Ryan and Lisa spent some time together when he received a text from Eric.

(Eric): Hey Ryan, we have a deal that will require some assistance this week. Can you fly out tomorrow morning? I'll be onsite with you.

(Ryan): Um, yes, I can fly out Eric. E-mail me the details and I'll get a flight booked.

(Eric): Perfect, I've sent them over and you will have a room also. Information on the client is in that e-mail as well. They are moving quickly and have an RFP which they are willing to work with us on. We have some competition but nothing major.

(Ryan): Sounds good. Yeah, I can start on the RFP on the plane. See you soon.

Mr. Lipscomb shared this detail with his wife and she planned her week accordingly. Later that evening, Lisa received a message from Charles.

(Charles): Hey Lisa, I'll be in town from Wednesday next week until Saturday. Be available.

The mature beauty felt a rush of nervousness as she read the end of his message to "Be Available."

In her mind, she thought that sex a few times with the man would land her husband a promotion. But as she re-read the text from the VP, Mrs. Mitchell realized that she was not contracted for some casual intercourse. Charles Grant was going to take full advantage of the contract.

On Monday, Lisa kissed her husband goodbye and Ryan left to meet Eric out of town. As she was getting ready for work, her thoughts drifted to Mr. Grant's text again. The busty brunette hadn't responded yet and was going to give herself some time before she did.

After making it home from an uneventful day at work, Lisa changed and went for a run. Her mind continued to linger away at what Charles might want to do with her, or better yet, what they might do together. She thought about Mark and the photoshoot which gave her a smile and a silent chuckle. At home, Mrs. Mitchell ate dinner before showering and getting to bed. From there, she responded to the VP.

(Lisa): Hello Charles. Please let me know.

Nearly immediately, Mr. Grant replied.

(Charles): Good. Wednesday once you are done with work. Meet me in my room in the Gaia Hotel downtown. It's 241. Oh, and just plan to spend the night. You can leave for work in the morning.

Mrs. Mitchell put her phone down on the nightstand and was anxious about this encounter. Lisa still wasn't sure if this was one night or more, but she felt deep down that it would be more. As she lay under her covers, Mrs. Mitchell received a phone call from Ryan.

"Ryan? Hello, honey?" Lisa spoke into her phone, answering her husband's call.

There was nothing but loud bass-thumping noises on the other end of what sounded like a party.

"Ah! Ah, ah, ah! Fuck my pussy, Daddy, fuck yeah," moaned a woman

Muffled sounds of movement distorted some of the conversations that Mrs. Mitchell was hearing. She sat up in bed, trying to comprehend this phone call.

"Oh you're so big Daddy!" screamed the same woman

Lisa Mitchell was frozen in shock at what she was hearing.

"Mm yeah, oh yeah, don't tell Mom I love your cock," moaned the woman

Now with the phone on speaker, Mrs. Mitchell was aghast at what she heard next.

"Oh fuck yeah, ride it Shelby, ride daddy baby," Ryan said to the woman.

Lisa Mitchell's mouth was wide open as she recognized her husband's voice. He had accidentally butt-dialed his wife.

"Spank my ass, I've been a naughty girl," the woman moaned, sounds of them having sex echoed on the other side of the phone.

After about a few more seconds, the busty brunette heard the exchange on the phone confirming to her that it truly wasn't her daughter, but some other woman.

Mrs. Mitchell hung up, her body shaking. Wave after wave of emotion hit her as if she was a boxer feeling the jabs of an opponent in the ring. With her heart racing, she screamed in an attempt to get her emotions under control.

Still shaking, Lisa got up out of bed and went to grab a glass of water. She took a deep breath and sat down, sipping on her beverage as she tried to calm down. Staring blankly at the fireplace in the living room, Mrs. Mitchell couldn't figure out what to do next.

Sure she had started an affair with Mark but she was coerced into this because of her need to protect Shelby and provide for their family. Then she ended up in a contract with Charles for Ryan to help him with his career. Even with his uncharacteristic behavior after losing his job, Lisa was right there for her husband. Now she had heard him with another woman which sounded like sex.

Late that night the mature brunette made it back to bed, crying herself to sleep. Restlessness was an understatement for the mother and wife. Her alarm rang as a mere reminder that the next day had arrived.

Mrs. Mitchell went through the motions at work, still not hearing a word from Ryan. Now she contemplated if meeting Charles would be beneficial or not. The key reason was for Mr. Mitchell whom Lisa wasn't too sure she wanted to support.

Unsure of what to do, the branch manager ended her work day, got in her car, and sent a text.

(Lisa): Charles, I'm on my way now.

After putting her phone away, Lisa started her car and drove to the hotel. Her thoughts focused on the call from Ryan and what it might mean for their marriage. She wondered if he might have been doing this from the very beginning of their relationship. Lisa recalled him working late and on weekends during their first few years as a married couple. Ryan would also always be traveling with CoreTek but always came home and showered her with love. He was thoughtful and cared, even being an ideal father to Shelby.

Why did this bother her so much?

Was she being hypocritical?

There wasn't any moral ground either of them could stand on. Both had committed moments of adultery, unacceptable to the agreement which they were bound by in marriage.

She even lamented over the fact that her implants were for him, something that Ryan pursued and she did out of love for her husband. Lisa had even grown used to the pain and difficulties that this enhancement had caused, finding pleasure in how sensitive her nipples had become after the surgery.

As she pulled up to the hotel, Mrs. Mitchell stepped out and handed her key to the valet. The mature forty-three-year-old had packed an overnight bag but left it in her car accidentally. Her mind was consumed by so much more as she walked into the hotel.

The Gaia was a new experience as were all of these visits to hotels in general. Each one had a uniqueness in the layout and design. This was more luxurious with marble floors and golden elevators. It reminded Mrs. Mitchell of a fancier time in the '80s and '90s.

When she exited the elevator, the mature beauty walked down the hall toward Charles' room. She took a deep breath before texting him, followed by her knocking on the heavy door.

Mr. Grant opened the door and eyed the statuesque brunette standing in the hallway. Knowing what he knew about her, he admired her work attire and found it professional and sexy. Her tanned pencil skirt was slightly above the knee and her navy blue blouse was buttoned conservatively.

"Please come in," he said in a strong, confident tone while pulling the door wide open.

Lisa stepped forward inside the room and looked around, noticing the large space. Charles had paid for a suite that had a living space as you walked in with the bedroom behind some double doors to the left. Mrs. Mitchell heard the door close and turned around.

Charles looked at her and asked, "Thank you for joining me, Lisa. I want to ask now versus step by step. Are you good with what we do this evening?"

The busty brunette was nervous and knew the contract. But now with the recent learnings of the past twenty-four hours, she wanted to know something else.

"Can we talk?" she replied quietly.

Mr. Grant nodded, directing her to sit on the couch as he took a seat next to her. He looked at her attentively, waiting to hear what the beautiful woman had to say.

"I.... Well.... I want to discuss the agreement," Lisa said, the nervousness visible as she slightly shook while speaking.

"Please Lisa, take a deep breath. I'd be glad to listen to what you have to say," Charles replied, placing a hand on her knee.

Mrs. Mitchell inhaled deeply, breathing out and feeling some of the jitters go away.

"Something happened last night which leads me to discuss new terms of the agreement," she started, causing the VP's eyebrows to raise.

"Well, so, well, what I'd like to know," Lisa tried to speak, fumbling for words on how to present the situation.

Mr. Grant gently tapped her knee to encourage her to continue.

"I received a phone call from Ryan last night and heard him having sex with another woman. Because of this, I want to revisit the contract," Lisa finally shared.

The mature man was surprised by what she had just shared. He kept a neutral demeanor though, not showing much in terms of emotion.

"What would you like to revisit? The terms are around his promotion so I'm guessing that is first and foremost," Charles said.

"Yes, so, that is the primary conversation. I do not want to engage in this for him anymore. I'm not sure what I want in that regard," the mature brunette shared as her eyes welled up.