Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 26-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, Lisa noticed the marble floors and exquisite furniture of the home. Next to Kimberly was a well-dressed man who looked to be in his seventies.

"Lisa, this is my husband, Jacob," Mrs. Wolf said.

"Pleased to meet you, Lisa," Mr. Wolf greeted the sexy brunette, drinking at the sight of the lovely woman.

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Wolf," Ms. Bailey replied. The trio chatted and the quick conversation led them to the living room.

There the VBS Account Executive met a few other couples, some single men and women, as well as enjoyed a few drinks and appetizers.

"I have the estimate if you'd like to discuss it," Lisa said to Kimberly, hoping to get to the topic of her profession.

"We'll get to it honey, just enjoy the evening and we will for sure get to it," Mrs. Wolf replied. She was a little short about the discussion but not mean. If anything, Mrs. Wolf looked to want to socialize and relax.

Lisa continued to mingle, meeting some other C-suite individuals in different industries. She was appreciative to have an opportunity to connect and build her network at the event tonight. A few of the men were also appreciative to see a beauty like her at the event. The sexy brunette found herself texting Charles a little more as the night went on until she heard Mrs. Wolf look to move forward with business.

"Hey! I hope you've enjoyed yourself. Let me take you on a tour and we can talk about business now," Kimberly said, walking up to Ms. Bailey. The hostess's hand hooking the waist of the brunette before lingering across her back slowly.

The tall brunette smiled and acknowledged the copper-blonde.

"Come with me," Mrs. Wolf added, gently grabbing Lisa's hand.

As Kimberly showed the busty brunette around, she couldn't help but appreciate Lisa's curves. Kimberly Wolf had enjoyed some recreational items during the dinner and was feeling the effects. Her eyes traced up Lisa's legs and rear when she asked the VBS employee to peek or look at something in front of them. When they were face to face, Kimberly wondered what her tits looked like, noticing them strain against the spaghetti strap top of the dress.

Lisa Bailey was the prey for Kimberly Wolf's predatory desires.

Early in Kimberly and Jacob's relationship, Mrs. Wolf was drawn to her husband's cunning and ruthless persona. He was confident and told it like it was. When they married, Kimberly learned the tricks of the trade and more about her man and his appetite.

At first, she struggled with the aspect of him exploring other avenues to nourish and satisfy his pleasure. But with time they used these desires independently and together. Kimberly Wolf found herself climbing the corporate ladder soon thereafter without the need to fuck her way to the top. She grew through experience and shaped her personality to align with Jacob. But she did fuck who she wanted. Jacob encouraged her to explore her sexual needs and the older they became, the more appreciative they were of this, openness.

No heirs to their success allowed them to travel, spend, and satiate their needs.

"This is one of the eight guestrooms we have," Kimberly told Lisa and watched her from behind while the sexy brunette peered in.

When Lisa turned around, Kimberly somewhat playfully led Lisa to the next space. Lisa felt the soft touch of Kimberly's fingers on the lower part of her back. For some reason, Ms. Bailey could feel a tense heat radiate off the COO.

The next room was a dimly lit office. Kimberly Wolf pushed the door open and Lisa Bailey walked in. Mrs. Wolf gently closed the door behind them but not all the way. Her visitor focused on the room and didn't notice that it was still open. It looked like something she had seen in a movie. The back wall was all bookshelves filled from end to end with different literature.

To the left was a large mahogany desk with two tufted executive office guest chairs. In the middle of the room was a rug. To the right was a fireplace with a flickering flame pushing heat through the room. Next to it was another chair and a small table. In the center of the room was also a wagon wheel-style chandelier which provided dim lighting.

"Please, sit down Lisa and we can discuss details," said a slightly more inebriated Kimberly.

Ms. Bailey took her seat. She felt the cold of the leather on the back of her lower thighs. The room overall was cool and her nipples were indenting the dress. Lisa placed her hands in her lap as she waited for Kimberly.

"Was Charles able to get down to what we discussed?" Mrs. Wolf asked. She wasn't wasting time.

"Yes, well, before I say yes, he did bring the cost down seventeen percent, this includes the SaaS services from AppTech," Lisa said, trying to sound confident.

"Hmm, seventeen is good, how did he get the kickback?" Kimberly asked. She was leaning against the edge of the desk right in front of Lisa. This was a move that Mrs. Wolf tended to apply when negotiating, looking to indirectly intimidate.

"Well, at his level there are things he can do that I can't, and truthfully, I'm glad he did," Lisa said.

Leaning in, Kimberly followed, "Are you sure about Eric and AppTech? The play seems, well, unethical. Why didn't VBS get into this themselves?"

Again, the directness had Lisa uneasy but she answered as best as possible, "Can I trust you with a secret?"

The mature host looked at the Senior Account Executive with eyes that said, "Yes"

"VBS will not compete with them because they actually have an agreement in place with the CEO of AppTech. What VBS doesn't know is that Eric and Charles are also owners." Lisa shared, feeling that it may have been too much.

Kimberly's eyebrows raised in surprise, yet also thought. Charles would need her more than she needed him. But what if she leveraged what she had learned for something else?

"You're about your career and business, right? Am I correct to assume this?" Kimberly asked, her eyes shooting a laser through the busty brunette.

Ms. Bailey was hesitant to answer but let out a quiet, "Yes, why?"

"How much is the two percent worth? You know, if we were to drop from seventeen to fifteen percent," Mrs. Wolf asked.

Confused, Lisa answered, "Well Kimberly, it's about, almost twenty-five thousand, why?"

"Stand up Lisa," Mrs. Wolf said. It was direct, a near order.

Ms. Bailey stood immediately as if following her command without thinking. Her nervousness made it a little difficult for her to stand straight as she fidgeted some.

Lifting off the desk, Kimberly Wolf stood in front of the busty brunette, eye to eye. She analyzed the sexy woman's lips, blue eyes, and how well put together she was. Then, she placed a hand on Lisa's hip. The busty brunette was too shocked to move and froze. Ms. Bailey felt the heat radiate off the mature host's body and couldn't tell if it was because of her or the fireplace.

Kimberly stood closer where the two women could smell the floral and sweet scents of each other. She spoke in a soft, seductive whisper, "Twenty...five...thousand?"

The busty brunette closed her eyes as she felt her breasts press against Kimberly's. Her lips then felt the softness of the mature copper-blonde woman's for the second time in a week.

Mrs. Wolf kissed Lisa's luscious lips while she gently caressed one of the brunette's hands with her own. Ms. Bailey felt lightheaded and overtaken by the emotion and passion in the room. If it was Mark, she would've pushed him against the desk, ready to fuck her lover like an animal.

A few more kisses later Mrs. Wolf stepped back to analyze the sexy brunette's reaction. Seeing the confusion she had met with women before, Kimberly continued, "Mm, you are a good kisser Lisa... Okay, here's the deal. I'll take a reduction from seventeen to what I told you and Charles last week, fifteen. But I want one night with you. Do you agree?"

Mrs. Wolf was cunning and shrewd. She wanted a taste of the brunette and also felt that Lisa could be an ally in the future. As she leaned back against the edge of the desk, Kimberly watched the shocked brunette.

Ms. Bailey finally regained her senses and the throbbing between her legs subsided enough for her to answer the question, "What if I say no?"

Without hesitation, Kimberly replied, "Well, no deal. It's simple really."

Lisa looked to her left before making eye contact with the COO once more, "How much time do I have?"

Mrs. Wolf looked into Lisa's pleading blue eyes before the copper blonde started a timer on her phone, "You have two minutes."

The sexy brunette felt anxious. Her mind raced a thousand miles per minute as she thought through scenario after scenario. Lisa had never slept with a woman let alone ever desired to. Plus, she couldn't lose this account for VBS. But one thing kept coming back up in her decision making and it was her agreement with Charles.

Ms. Bailey looked at the timer and with a few seconds remaining, answered the mature host, "Okay, you have a deal."

Almost immediately, Kimberly turned her phone off, walked up to Lisa, grabbed her by the waist, and kissed her deeply. Ms. Bailey opened her mouth to gasp for some air and found Mrs. Wolf's tongue penetrate to wrestle with hers.

"Mmf," Lisa moaned, still trying to catch her breath. Her mind spinning at the immediacy of the moment.

Kimberly reached down towards Lisa's ass and squeezed her dress cover rear momentarily before her lips and tongue found Ms. Bailey's neck. Her soft lips and sensual touch were different for Lisa Bailey. Mrs. Wolf's hands were now just under the hem of Lisa's dress.

Closing her eyes, the busty brunette let out a whispery gasp, "Oh.."

With the dress pulled up to her waist, Lisa could feel the cold air hit her ass.

"Sit down, I want to taste your cunt," Kimberly whispered to Lisa while kissing and licking her ear lobe.

The busty beauty took a step back, feeling the chair hit the back of her legs, helping her sit down abruptly. Mrs. Wolf looked down at the sexy woman as if she was looking down at her prey.

After getting down on her knees, Kimberly reached for Lisa's underwear, peeling the mature brunette's thong off her smooth long legs. Ms. Bailey could feel the cool leather against her wet slit.

Mrs. Wolf pushed Lisa's legs spread over each arm of the leather chair. She then reached for the straps of her heels, unbuckling them while admiring Ms. Bailey's pedicured feet.

"You have some lovely toes, Lisa," the mature COO whispered.

Lisa closed her eyes as she felt soft kisses and the tips of Kimberly's fingernails on her ankles, up to her calves, and then her inner thighs. It tickled yet felt sensual as well.

"Ahhhhh," Lisa moaned, arching her back as she felt Kimberly insert a finger in her pussy.

Mrs. Wolf felt the wetness of the busty VBS employee and was surprised by how turned on Lisa was. She inserted another finger while leaning in to kiss the busty brunette. Lisa still felt nervous but for some reason, the dominance and control exuding from Mrs. Wolf was overpowering. Kimberly released Ms. Bailey's lips and pulled her fingers out of the mature woman's sex. She looked at them as they glistened in the dimly lit room.

Slowly, she brought her fingers to Lisa's lips and watched as the busty brunette hungrily licked and sucked her own juices.

The COO smirked a devilish sly smirk before going down to taste her prey. Gently she licked around Lisa's clit and lips before applying light pressure to those same areas.

Ms. Bailey was feeling overtaken by her desires. She had carnal feelings before, but this was different. Lisa grabbed the back of Kimberly's head to push the copper blonde's tongue deeper toward her sex. With her other hand, the busty brunette pulled one of the spaghetti straps aside to access her nipple.

Lisa then tugged and pulled hard on one of her areola's while she felt Mrs. Wolf's tongue pleasure her throbbing pussy.

"You taste so good Lisa, but now I want you to taste me," Kimberly said, kneeling back.

Ms. Bailey cooed and moaned with a mixture of sadness and frustration. She opened her eyes and saw the COO now standing in front of her. Slowly, Lisa brought her long legs close together and stood up off the chair. Her eyes were filled with a smoky mixture of lust and passion.

Gently caressing Kimberly's cheek, Lisa kissed her, tasting her juices on the COO's lips. This time, they both explored each other's mouths until Mrs. Wolf found herself on the same chair where Lisa was. Ms. Bailey pulled the black wide-legged pants off of her host and kissed her way up to her mound.

Lisa noticed that Kimberly wasn't wearing any panties and her bush was non-existent. Mrs. Wolf moaned as the busty brunette licked and sucked her clit. Kimberly unbuttoned her blouse and peeled it off, freeing her tits.

Ms. Bailey wasn't sure what to do really. But her carnal instincts kicked in and she followed what she felt earlier. What it led to was a moment both women would appreciate.

Kimberly gently pushed against Lisa's head to have her move back. When she did this, Mrs. Wolf got up off the chair, making out with the busty brunette one more time. She then turned Lisa around and bent her at the waist, over the desk.

"Spread your legs, sweetie," Mrs. Wolf instructed. She threw in the word "sweetie" intentionally to exert power and control.

Lisa complied and closed her eyes while the COO felt up her long legs and started to lick the mature brunette's pussy again.

All of a sudden, Lisa felt a void between her legs and opened her eyes. To her assurance, Kimberly was in front of her and helped the busty brunette upright. The COO then got on the desk and straddled the blue-eyed beauty, pulling her dress off and throwing it on the floor. Both women were now naked and exploring each other's bodies.

Jacob had made it down the hall and noticed his office door was open. Sure, these were friends but not all were trustworthy. Mr. Wolf walked up to the entrance, stopping when he heard moaning.

Slowly, he peeked through, pushing the heavy door, noticing his wife with another woman. The old man smiled and wondered if this was something only Kimberly wanted for herself. He was aware of Lisa after speaking with his wife that week about business. Mr. Wolf was surprised at how fast Lisa succumbed to Kimberly.

Jacob watched for a few seconds more and did find at least the backside of their guest to be enjoyable. Her long legs and womanly ass looked desirable. He felt a slight stir in his pants before making eye contact with his wife. Her tits were being pleasured which gave Kimberly a moment to look away. Noticing her husband, she shot him a wicked smile, licking her lips before redirecting her attention to their guest.

"Suck my nipples, sweetie," she moaned as Lisa kissed down her to her chest. Mrs. Wolf enjoyed the lips and tongue pleasuring her 32C boobs.

Lisa could feel the soft touch of her client continuing to explore her body. It was a foreign feeling but aroused the brunette woman in a way that no man had before. Moments later she felt Kimberly bring Lisa's face up to hers, giving her a passionate kiss.

Mrs. Wolf's hands slowly moved down to Lisa's 34F tits. Squeezing them gently in a circular motion.

"Ahh," Ms. Bailey moaned, the heat from her mouth blowing gently on Kimberly's lips.

The COO lightly pinched Lisa's nipples, causing another slow moan to emanate from the busty brunette's mouth.

"Your tits are nice sweetie. Do you like them played with?" Kimberly asked rhetorically. She grabbed a handful of each, pushing them upward so she could lick and suck Lisa's erect nubs.

"Oh god!" the slight grazing of her teeth made the busty brunette moan loudly.

"Fuck!" Lisa continued while her tits were played with some more.

Mr. Wolf was still watching when this occurred. He hoped that his wife would let him on the treat one day. Jacob quietly closed the door and walked away.

"Now, lay on the desk and spread your legs, Lisa," Mrs. Wolf directed, her tone low but her message direct.

Slowly the tall, statuesque woman found herself lying on the top of the large desk as instructed. Kimberly helped Lisa scoot towards the edge and admired the brunette's landing strip. She then gently kissed her way down to Ms. Bailey's sex.

"Oh my...," Lisa moaned, her hands finding her areolas.

Kimberly was methodical with how she ate out the brunette. Teasing, licking, and pressing certain erogenous areas with precision and care.

Lisa Bailey arched her back as her pussy continued to warm to the COO. Ms. Bailey's nipples were painfully hard now. Almost as if she flicked a switch, Kimberly heard the reaction from Lisa and noticed the busty brunette start to breathe faster.

Continuing on with the pleasure of the brunette, Mrs. Wolf drove Lisa to an earth-shattering orgasm. The tall brunette's legs pinned the copper blonde's head in place as Lisa's body shuddered. Her fingers pinched at the tips of her breasts and her back arched further.

Lisa felt currents shoot through her body in rapid succession. Her mouth was open to scream but nothing came out.

"Hmmmm, hmmmmm," she finally moaned in different tones and pitches, already past the screaming stage of her sexual high.

When she came down from her orgasm, Lisa released Kimberly's head from the grasp of her thighs. A tingling of pleasure still lit up the brunette's body. Mrs. Wolf walked towards the side of the desk, leaning in and giving Lisa a soft kiss. She noticed Ms. Bailey's dry lips and smiled internally.

The statuesque brunette kissed back weakly as she was still recovering from the experience. Moments later, Lisa opened her eyes when she felt the absence of warmth from Kimberly.

Mrs. Wolf had finished dressing and waited for Lisa to look her way, when she did, the COO spoke bluntly, "Alright, so thank you for allowing me to have a sample before we spend our night together Lisa. Send me the details at fifteen percent. I'll contact you when I'm ready to engage in that evening."

Kimberly gave Lisa a quick smile before leaving the busty brunette dumbfounded in the office.

"Oh my god," Ms. Bailey said out loud. Her words were about the encounter and the situation. Once she was able to, Lisa put on her garments and found a bathroom to clean up. Then she made it down to the party where Jacob and Kimberly were still hosting.

"Hey Kimberly, thank you for inviting me this evening. I'll let Charles know about what we discussed on the contract. Mr. Wolf, it was a pleasure to meet you as well," Ms. Bailey said. She was more timid but still able to get the message across.

"Wonderful Lisa, and call me Kim from now on. Hon, could you walk Ms. Bailey out?" The copper blonde said warmly, hugging the busty brunette.

Mr. Wolf escorted Lisa to the front before they both realized she didn't have a ride back.

"It's, it's okay, I'll get one and wait," she told him.

"Sounds good, take care, and thank you for coming," he replied, the double meaning lost on the busty brunette.

CHAPTER 27

At the hotel, Lisa took a long shower and changed for the night. She dreamt vividly of the encounter with Kim and found herself awake a few times due to sexual tension. As the morning came, Lisa checked out of the hotel and flew back home. On the way, she let Charles know about the deal. Mr. Grant was ecstatic, to say the least.

Charles: Great job Lisa!

Lisa: Thank you, it was a difficult negotiation but I think it shows that I can get it done.

Charles: Yep, I didn't have a doubt in my mind.

Lisa: Appreciate it. I'm going to take the day off and be back Monday if it's okay.

Charles: Fine with me, make sure your manager knows.

As that conversation ended, Lisa texted Mark.

Lisa: Hey Mark, I'm going to take the rest of the day off if it's okay.

Mark: Sure babe. How did the meeting go?