Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 26-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lisa and Curtis made it back down, Ms. Bailey felt like things were hazy and moving a little quick.

Her lover was also feeling a little sick and excused himself from Omari to go to the bathroom. Because of the crowd and darkness, Lisa and Mark didn't see each other passing by.

Omari made his way back to where they met the couple, seeing Curtis and Lisa.

"Hey guys!" he said happily

"Where's Mark?" Lisa asked, a little concern in her voice

"Oh, he'll be back, he went to the restroom," Omari told her

There was a sense of relief in hearing this from Omari.

"Join me while we wait?" Curtis asked, knowing Omari's answer brought some calm to the brunette, Curtis held his hand out one more time. Lisa looked at Omari.

"I'll wait for Mark, don't worry," he added

Lisa took Curtis's hand and found that he was leading her to the dance floor upstairs.

"We're going up Omari, see us there!" Curtis told his friend for Lisa's sake. She followed her dance partner back upstairs and was feeling the effects of the walking, alcohol, and dancing.

There were some sitting booths, lined up around the dancefloor. What Lisa didn't notice is that in some people were mingling and in others, well, there was a little more. Those who were dancing were very physical in their touch but Lisa didn't get a chance to pay much attention, continuing to follow her lead.

Again, Curtis danced with Lisa close, feeling her legs and this time some of her ass. After a few more songs, Curtis led Lisa to one of the booths.

"Woo! What a good mix right?" he asked while sitting next to the beauty.

Lisa leaned her head back against the velvet seat, she was tired. Curtis leaned in closer to her. Lisa's legs were together and positioned in Curtis's direction. Her eyes were now closed. Ms. Bailey's dance partner waited a moment before going in on the busty beauty. The man caressed her knee closest to him before slowly guiding his hands up her thigh.

"Man Lisa, I hope you come back again, you dance so damn good!" he said, noticing she was a little less coherent now, almost sleeping.

"Maaark? R you back?" she asked slowly and slurred.

Curtis took this as a cue, whispering in her ear, "Yeah babe, sorry I had to go to the restroom."

Lisa felt the warmth of the body near her and adjusted her legs, parting them slightly. Because of the depth of the booth seat, Lisa was not sitting as you would normally. Instead of the ninety-degree angle, she sat down more angled, causing her knees to be at the same level as her chest.

Her dance partner whispered again, but this time with a question, "Are you ready?"

"Mm...hmm," Lisa whispered unaware of who or what the question was about.

Curtis moved from her ear to her lips and kissed the mature brunette.

"Mmm," the sexy woman let out an intimate gasp, thinking her lover was kissing her.

The man moved his hand to the inside of her thighs, closer to her sex.

Weakly, Lisa reached for his hand, "Oh babe, at home, not here," she told him

Curtis kissed her again, moving his hand from her leg to one of her boobs before caressing her face.

"Oh god Mark, you're making me wet," Ms. Bailey sensually moaned

She didn't know Mark was bent over a toilet, trying to get the liquor out of his system.

Her dance partner kissed down her jaw to her ear, whispering, "You're so sexy, Lisa."

"Oh," she groaned loudly as her desire drowned out the thumping music

Curtis kissed her neck now, making Lisa tilt her head back. She was turned on by the moves of affection. The man moved his hand off of her cheek and unzipped his pants, fishing out his semi-erect cock.

"Babe, help me with this," Curtis whispered to the inebriated mature woman while gently grabbing her wrist and bringing it to his member.

Her dance partner felt the softness and warmth of her palm as she instinctively wrapped her fingers around his cock. With his hand free again, the man reached between Lisa's legs, gently pushing them apart. Her thong-covered pussy was right at his fingertips now. Curtis continued to neck with the busty brunette.

To stay true to the act, the man spoke to Ms. Bailey again, "You looked so hot dancing with Curtis. My cock is so hard right now."

Lisa let out an exotic sigh, her hand slowly and gently starting to tug on the man's penis.

In the restroom, Mark was trying to shake off whatever had hit him tonight. He splashed some water on his face from the sink and felt his brain tingling as his focus continued to blur. Omari was still on watch for the young VP.

Curtis sank a little more on the seat and pulled one of Lisa's legs over his, causing her to open up wider. He grazed the inside of her thigh which caused the busty beauty to passionately sigh. The man made it to her mound and rubbed her pussy gently.

"Oh, Mark!" Lisa moaned from the stimulation of her sex. She was tugging on Curtis's cock faster now, her thumb rubbing against the opening of his member.

"Fuck that feels good," He whispered as some pre-cum leaked from the dome of his cock.

Curtis was surprised by how wet Lisa was and wanted to continue his assault on the mature woman. He pushed aside her black thong and stuck two fingers in her sex.

"Mmmm," the busty brunette moaned in pleasure.

Her dance partner kissed her again, this time finding her mouth more receptive to his advances. Their tongues met and sloppily twirled around.

Just as Lisa let go of Curtis's cock and try to reach for his face in passion, he was able to grab it and bring it back to pleasure him.

"Keep going babe," he whispered

This kept going on for about a minute when he felt his phone vibrate. He pulled his fingers out of Lisa's sex which caused a sad whimper from the woman. When Curtis moved the phone to face him it lit up and there was a message from Omari. He unlocked his phone to read the text.

Omari: Yo, I lost Mark, heads up.

Curtis was disappointed but also not looking for confrontation tonight. He leaned in letting Lisa know he would be right back before putting his cock back in his pants and zipping it up. Taking one more look at the busty brunette, he slowly started to get off the seat and shift out of the booth.

Seeing Mark stumble while using the wall and booths as support, Curtis went to him to help.

"Hey Mark! Where have you been?" he asked, acting concerned

"Hey...." Mark said, trying to make out the face before slurring and yelling, "CURTIS! Hey, sorry, not sure. Where's Lisa?"

"Right here bro, she fell asleep," Curtis said, leading Mark to his beauty. The dance partner had repositioned her to make it look like nothing had happened.

"Thanks, man, you guys, you guys, thanks fur look'n out," Mark replied, with a weak handshake and still slurring his speech.

Curtis wished him a good night before going to meet Omari. Mark sat next to Lisa, taking a deep breath before falling asleep himself.

Hours later, Mark heard a man yelling and shaking him a little aggressively.

"Hey! Hey! We are closed, you have to go" the tall, strong man said. He was a bouncer

Mr. Lipscomb shook his head to regain his senses and gently woke up Lisa. The effects of the evening had subsided enough for the couple to make it downstairs and to the valet. Mark handed the attendant his ticket and a few minutes later was in his car with Ms. Bailey. He was still not completely okay but he felt good enough to drive. If any of his friends were with him, they would've advised him otherwise.

Mark slowly drove away from the club where they had an eventful and rough evening. On the drive back, the sexy brunette went to sleep again. She woke to the sound and light of the garage.

"Where... Where are we?" Lisa asked, groggily

"Back at your place, what a night," Mark added

He helped the busty brunette inside and onto her bed. Unaware of where to sleep, he went to use the restroom and then found himself walking towards the master bedroom. Peaking inside, he noticed Lisa had fallen asleep. Not looking to wake her, Mark decided to find a blanket and rest on the couch.

The next morning, Lisa woke up with her head throbbing. When she pulled the comforter off, the busty brunette noticed she was still in the clothes from last night.

"What...? What happened?" she thought, scratching the top of her head.

Slowly and gingerly, Lisa stood, noticing she was barefoot as well. As she stepped towards her bathroom, Ms. Bailey could feel pain in her legs. They were sore from the dancing the night before. After relieving herself, Lisa washed her hands and looked at herself in the mirror. Her makeup was smeared from the night before and her hair was a mess.

The busty brunette turned on the shower and started to undress. Her thoughts sifted through the evening. Once the water temperature was at the desired level, Ms. Bailey stepped inside and let the droplets hammer the pain away.

Lisa lathered her hair first, thinking through the evening further, "Dinner was great, and then we went to that bar. Those guys were weird, Curtis and Omari. But, I guess, I mean if Mark was okay and I..." she was now soaping up her tits and abdomen.

"Dancing was okay. I don't know why I thought it was okay to dance like that. My ass pressing against a man's.... Then it just hit, the liquor or something... What a rough night," she continued. What her thoughts led to was whether she wanted to be in a situation like that again. Also, if Mark would put them in a situation like this again. Sure, she found herself a bit more promiscuous than in the past, but this felt very dangerous.

Thirty minutes later, Ms. Bailey was drying her body and hair, looking for some clothing for the day.

"Thank god it's the weekend," she thought while finding something to wear.

Lisa blow-dried her hair and applied some light makeup. Her lover was still asleep on the couch as she looked to get ready for the day.

Ms. Bailey pulled up her black tomboyX tucking underwear followed by her black Norma Kamali diagonal mesh insert leggings. For her top, she put on a black sports bra before pulling over her AGOLDE britt flared-sleeve tee. And to finish the look, Lisa wore white no-shoe socks for her VEJA v-10 bicolor metallic low-top sneakers.

The sexy brunette opted to tie her hair in a ponytail today, looking to get errands done. Just as she finished getting dressed, Ms. Bailey heard the door of the bathroom lightly bump against the stopper.

"Even a casual outfit looks damn sexy on you Lisa," Mark said, eyeing the busty beauty.

Ms. Bailey looked at him, giving somewhat of an uneasy smile. She was not completely finished with her thoughts of the night before.

"Everything okay?" Mr. Lipscomb asked, sensing her mood.

"Well, last night..." she started before he jumped in

"Yeah... I think that was a rough night," was all he added. Mark was oblivious to what Lisa was feeling

The tall brunette left his comment where it was and proceeded to move on from the conversation.

"Hey, so I have to run a few errands, I'm going to step out if it's okay," she told Mark.

He nodded to her that it was and could feel that things were a little off for Lisa. The young VP left her home at the same time Lisa left, giving her a peck on the cheek. On his drive back, Mark was also wondering about the night before and what happened.

From what he recalled, they drank, Lisa danced, and then he found her sleeping. His cock twitched thinking about the statuesque brunette dancing with Curtis. How she let him grind up against her near the bar. Mark made it home and decided to work out before showering and doing his own set of errands.

Lisa finished her day and came back home to think about the evening some more. After making dinner and pouring a glass of wine, she came to a decision on what she wanted to talk to Mark about. Ms. Bailey called the young man to discuss her thoughts.

"Hey Mark, can we talk?" she asked, politely

"Sure babe, sorry again about last night," he told her

The busty beauty took a deep breath and replied, "Thank you. Yeah, I thought it was weird. Dancing with Curtis and then how you wanted to make out in that booth...."

Mark was listening and her comment about them making out caught him off guard. He stayed patient and still wanted her to continue.

"And well... I just didn't like the vulnerability in that setting with that many drinks and that group....," She was about to say more when Mr. Lipscomb jumped in.

"Hey, sorry to cut you off. Did you say we made out in a booth?" Mark asked

Ms. Bailey paused, the silence was deafening.

"Lisa? You there, we made out?" Mark asked again

"Well, yeah, we were in the booth..." she started again before his words hit her hard

"I never sat in the booth with you. When I saw you there, I had just walked up and..." Mr. Lipscomb paused just like Lisa did earlier

"Mark?" she asked, now very concerned about what he was going to say

"When I walked up to you, you were with Curtis..." he shared.

Her eyes were wide and she almost dropped her phone, "Fuck," she whispered audible enough for Mark to hear.

"Yeah..." he replied.

Mr. Lipscomb found it interesting that Curtis was in the booth with Lisa now. He was curious about what they did but well aware of her concerns.

"So, well, I don't want to go to a place like that again," she told him, the first time she was forward in their relationship as lovers.

Her lover listened to the comment and realized that if he didn't agree, he could lose her, but if he did, they might be in a different type of partnership. If he had known about her moments with Charles and Kimberly, his response would've been very different.

"What if we go to a club or bar, but anything is at your discretion? Including drinks?" he told her, trying to find a middle ground.

Lisa thought through his request, before sharing her thoughts, "Well, I don't know, we have to be more diligent here."

"Agreed. I'm so sorry again babe," Mark told her.

His words brought some calmness to not only what had happened but also to her feelings towards her lover.

"Thank you, Mark," she said.

"I missed you last night, we needed to have a good time," Mr. Lipscomb started, trying to see if he could engage with the busty beauty. He did miss having sex with her.

Just then, he noticed a text coming in. He placed his phone on speaker and opened up his text messages.

Samantha: Hey guys, wondering if we can meet tomorrow? I need someone to fill in for a model who let me know she's sick.

Mark: Um, I'll let Lisa respond to this one.

Ms. Bailey meanwhile was still occupied with the phone conversation.

"I missed you too Mark, maybe soon..." she told her lover.

"Well, soon maybe tomorrow, check your texts and we can meet based on this," he laughed before hanging up

The brunette goddess checked her text messages, "oh god" she thought, laughing.