Wake Up Lisa Mitchell Ch. 26-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa: We are probably going to get the contract

Mark: Excellent! Want to celebrate tonight?

Ms. Bailey was unsure of whether she wanted to, but she did miss her lover the past week.

Lisa: You know, let's do it (smiley face)

Mark: I'll come get you around seven tonight

Lisa gave him a thumbs-up emoji and put her phone on silent to get some rest on the plane. Once she landed, Ms. Bailey went home, changed, and decided to go for a jog.

Juan and Santiago were there the whole time, stopping her momentarily before she went inside.

"Mrs. Mitchell, we are still behind on payment," Juan said as he eyed the sweaty brunette.

"Oh, um sorry. What did Ryan owe you?" Lisa asked, not looking to correct the landscaper on her change of last name.

"He's still back about five hundred," Juan shared.

Ms. Bailey wasn't shocked but she was frustrated. Lisa asked Juan to wait and got her phone, "Do you take any electronic transfers?"

Juan shared the one they use and Lisa transferred the money to him after getting his phone number.

"Thank you, ma'am," he replied and went on to finish the yard.

As the two sat back in their truck, they both discussed the sexy brunette per usual. Santiago started the vehicle and just then they started a conversation about her husband.

"Where is her husband?" Santiago asked

"You know, I don't know," Juan shared

The two discussed this further on the way to their next client.

Before stepping back inside the house, Lisa found a package at the door and brought it inside. After getting to the kitchen island, she opened the package to find a note and an outfit inside.

To a beauty,

Never lose confidence in your body, as it permeates and causes a person to lose confidence in themselves. Don't be afraid and don't be ashamed. Never, ever apologize for your sexuality. Remember to always be you. DURS

------

Mark had put together some quotes from Sonya Deville and Simone de Beauvoir after picking out the attire. Mark knew Lisa was getting comfortable with his selections. What he also felt was that he'd unlocked her true desires. But little did he know what he had actually done, better yet, what Lisa had actually done just recently.

Lisa took the package with her and placed it on her bed before she went to take a long hot shower. The tall brunette shaved her legs and trimmed her landing strip. She knew that tonight she would get to fuck her lover and couldn't wait.

Ms. Bailey finished her shower, drying her body while wrapping one towel around her hair, and the other around her body. Lisa walked to her bed, unwrapped the package, smiling to herself while her pussy throbbed in excitement.

Moments later she was ready and had just made it to the living room when she heard the doorbell ring. The clicking of her heels echoed through the house as she made it to the front door.

"Hey, beautiful!" Mark said, "My god! You're my date for tonight, ooh" he followed, his facial expressions were that of pure admiration for the brunette goddess.

Lisa smiled and laughed, blushing at the compliments, "Oh gosh, thank you so much, Mark."

She opened the front door a little more, welcoming her lover into the house she still shared with Ryan Mitchell. Mark eyed the woman whom he had once desired and now enjoyed. Her smooth long legs were naked up to her mid-thigh. Lisa moisturized them, providing a sheen to accentuate their sexiness and muscles from running.

Mr. Lipscomb loved how the black Lily One-Shoulder Lace Bodice Cocktail Mini Dress looked on the busty brunette. It had a lace bodice featuring a one-shoulder neckline and an alluring asymmetric cutout. The figure-sculpting mini had underwire cups, was lined, and had just enough elastane to fit the brunette's statuesque body.

Lisa felt excitement between her legs as her lover's eyes continued to admire how she filled the outfit. She had to again, wear a thong due to the tightness of the dress. On her feet were four and one-fourth inch Black Suede Studio Luciana sandals. They were gold in color and the Luciana Crystal Embellishment added a sparkle to her feet.

Ms. Bailey realized as she led Mark inside towards the kitchen that this was the first time her lover had been inside the home. The last time he was here, the two had sex in the garage. A moment that caused her nipples to react.

"Are we ready to go?" she asked, grabbing her clutch.

Mark walked up to the busty beauty, bringing his thumbs right behind Lisa's gold loop earrings. He gently rubbed the back of her ears.

"I have one more thing," he whispered as his touch caused the mature beauty to close her eyes in pleasure from the gentle massage.

Mr. Lipscomb reached into his pocket and pulled out some jewelry. It was a large loop, black, and fit around her neck. Her lover pulled out a small tool and screwed the item in place.

Ms. Bailey could feel the heat from her partner and a level of vulnerability giving him access to her neck like this. It was strange for her to explain but she complied.

"This is an Eternity Collar babe. Its meaning is that you are devoted and won't take it off. They use it in bondage," he shared, curious to see if it would cause her to react.

"Bondage?" she asked, curiously

"Yeah, remember when we had that night in the hotel with the handcuffs. That is bondage. I can take it off if you'd like," he added

"Oh, oh, yeah..." her thoughts shifted to that night of multiple orgasms and punishment, "Uh, no that's fine I guess." She said, still unsure of what it was or what to do but complied with her lover's desires.

"Alright, just let me know if you want it taken off, otherwise, let's eat!" Mark said happily, giving her a kiss on her cheek

Taking a deep breath, Lisa agreed and gave her lover the keys to her car so they could go together. At dinner, they chatted through about the week and what was upcoming. She noticed a few people look at her neck and others admire her figure in the dress when on the way to the table, as well as when she excused herself to the lady's room.

Once the couple finished eating, Mark proposed to her the next item for the evening.

"So sexy, I know what we are going to do tonight, but do you want to go to one other place with me?" he asked curiously and playfully

With her concerns off of the jewelry and focused on an enjoyable evening, Lisa agreed to what her lover had next. They clinked glasses to the deal, Mark finished paying and drove them to the next stop.

For the first time, he was free in the city with Lisa Bailey. Now that Ryan was basically out of the picture, Mark Lipscomb wanted others to know that she was his. He wanted men and women to admire her beauty while showing her off on his arm.

Tonight he took her to a dance club for people in their thirties and forties. Mark knew the younger crowd was not the scene for them. As they pulled up, he stepped out, handing the keys to the valet. Lisa Bailey ensured to get out and not flash anyone. She could hear the thumping from the bass outside.

"Nightclub?" she asked somewhat light-heartedly with a smile

"Why not!?" Mark replied, holding out his arm for her to take.

After the bodyguard checked their IDs, a necessary standard, Mr. Lipscomb paid for entry and they walked inside. It was dark, smoky, and colorful due to the live DJ that night.

She felt her lover's body move a little quicker, trying to match the bass of the music.

"C'mon, babe! Bar!" he yelled

Lisa was still adjusting but allowed the push from her lover on the small of her back to lead her to the bar.

"Two shots, house specials!" he ordered

"Keep it open," Mark added, and then the two received two shots, red in color.

"What is this!?" Lisa yelled back to Mark in his ear.

"House special, let's give it a world! Cheers Lisa!" he replied back, clinking glasses with the busty brunette before downing the liquid.

The two felt the burn go down their bodies. Ms. Bailey saw the dancing a little better now and scanned the room. As they were walking to the bar, two men had taken strong notice of the busty brunette. While Lisa and Mark conversed in each other ears, one of the men angled himself to get a full view of the beauty.

"Damn she looks thick," one thought to himself.

As Lisa leaned into Mark, the other man admired her bust, "Man those tits," he thought.

"Hey babe, I have to use the restroom, I'll be back," Mr. Lipscomb told Lisa, getting a nod from her before stepping away.

"Bro, she's alone," one of the men said to the other. They nodded and noticed someone going over to talk to Lisa.

"Hi! How are you?" said the man. He looked to be Mark's age.

"Hello!" Lisa replied with a quick smile

"You're gorgeous, can we dance?" he asked

She turned him down and the two men noticed the denial by the beauty.

"Alright so she's with dude," the one said to two

"I'll get us in," two said to one

Mr. Lipscomb came back and the man who had angled himself for the view walked over to the couple.

"Hey! How are you? What a night, right?!" the man asked happily

"Yeah, it's great! Good so far!" Mark replied

"You look lovely together, can I buy you guys a drink?" he asked Mark and Lisa

The couple looked at each other before Mark agreed to the beverage.

"Jordan! Hey Jordan! Can I get four stone-cold stingers?" he asked

With a nod, the bartender started on the drinks, giving time for the two men to introduce themselves.

"I'm Curtis!" said one

"And I'm Omari!" said the second

They held their hands out and were able to get Lisa and Mark's names as well. Just then the drinks arrived and they clinked glasses to the night.

With Omari near Mark, Curtis stood near Lisa and the two men started to ask the couple separate questions.

"Mark, any celebrations tonight?" Omari asked

Mark Lipscomb and Omari faced the bar.

"Nothing man, just looking to enjoy the night. How about for you guys?" Mark asked

"You know just having a good time tonight man," Omari replied

With their backs against the bar, Curtis chatted with Lisa.

"How's your night? Are you in town for business?" he asked while standing close to the busty brunette

Ms. Bailey was friendly, feeling safe with her lover next to her side, "The night has been good. I'm not, we live here!"

Jordan the bartender and Curtis made eye contact and he ordered showing two fingers twice. Minutes later, four more drinks arrived.

"Hey guys, on the house from the bar!" Jordan told the four

"Wow! Thank you so much!" Mark exclaimed to Jordan

The bartender methodically handed each person their drink

"Cheers to new friends!" Omari yelled, getting a smile from Mark and Lisa

Because they weren't shots, Lisa sipped hers from the straw while the three men took a gulp from their glasses.

"Wow! That's a good drink, thank you!" Mark said to Jordan, getting a thumbs up and smile

"So Lisa, what do you do when you aren't out partying?" Curtis asked the busty beauty

"I'm an Account Executive!" she answered. Lisa was hoping for time with her lover but was also looking to Mark for direction. Now, the alcohol from earlier and now was starting to lower her inhibitions.

Omari had Mark looped in a deep conversation which had some drunken thought, knowledge, and laughter sprinkled in. Curtis meanwhile couldn't get a play or read on Lisa but did decide to make a move once he noticed her drink was nearly gone. During this time, Lisa did politely answer his questions, but she didn't look to learn anything about the man.

Almost on cue, the DJ changed the song to something Curtis felt he could use to his advantage.

"Bro!!! It's the song!" He yelled in Mark and Omari's direction.

Both men stopped the conversation and looked at Curtis, nodding his head to the beat.

"Mark! Mark, c'mon man! This is the jam!" Curtis said to the VP

Mr. Lipscomb started to nod his head, his drink now all gone. Omari raised a hand up, moving it down and back up to the beat.

"C'mon Lisa! This is a banger!" Curtis said to the beauty, trying to get her to ease up.

She looked at Mark who was smiling back at her with a look that said, "Enjoy the moment."

Ms. Bailey smiled and nodded her head side to side with the music. Just then the DJ switched it to something else which continued the excitement for Curtis and support from Omari.

"Mark, bro, you know you know this one. Break it down," Omari told the young man while putting his arm around Mr. Lipscomb's shoulder.

The encouragement and familiarity with the song had Mark dancing more near the bar.

"Dance with me sexy!" Mark leaned in and said to Lisa while holding her hand.

Both of them were now feeling the effects of the beverages they had throughout the night. She felt her lover's hands on her hips and raised her hands to try and dance in the tight space with him.

"There you go!" Curtis added he was now liking what he was seeing. Not only was Lisa opening up, but her ass as she danced, from his vantage point was hypnotizing.

The man bit his lower lip watching her hips sway and did his best to restrain from touching her womanly bosom.

"Go Lisa!" Curtis yelled right before the song changed again

This song was something Ms. Bailey was used to from her days of partying. It unlocked a feeling of nostalgia for her and she noticed that Mark knew it as well.

As if the two friends didn't exist, Lisa and Mark moved closer, her arms around his shoulders as they bumped into each other gently while continuing to dance.

Mr. Lipscomb leaned in towards the sexy woman and whispered in her ear, "I've missed your touch, I can't wait to be inside you tonight."

She closed her eyes as Lisa's thoughts went to the anticipated intimacy later on.

Again, the music changed up which caused Lisa and Mark to slow down, unsure of how to dance to the song they hadn't heard before.

"C'mon guys, get down!" Curtis tried to encourage them, noticing they didn't know what to do.

Omari jumped in, "I don't know this song either. Curtis! Can you help us?"

Lisa and Mark looked at the two men, then made eye contact with Curtis who had leaned over Lisa's shoulder, "Mark, do you mind if I show you guys?"

The young VP was now drunk, happy, and friendly, "Yeah! Sure!"

Almost immediately, Curtis pulled Lisa to him and started to dance from side to side, pressing his groin against her dress-covered ass.

"Go Lisa, go Lisa, show them what you're working with babe!" Mark yelled, receiving another drink from the bar.

The man behind her already had her hips moving since his hands were guiding her. With the liquid courage and the support of her lover, Lisa gently started to dance with the man they had just met.

"Woohoo babe! Get it!" Mark yelled enough to where the foursome could hear.

Lisa raised her hands up, accidentally causing her skirt to rise. Curtis guided her away from the bar and the few steps gave the man the space he was hoping for.

He leaned into Lisa's ear, "You are a wonderful dancer Lisa, great job!"

Curtis was hoping the words of encouragement would motivate the busty beauty to keep going. He moved a hand to her torso while making sure Mark could still see the other on her hip.

Ms. Bailey continued on until the song switched. Her dance partner took the cue to stop and they made the few steps back to the bar.

"Bro, she's a natural! Thank you, Lisa!" Curtis said to the couple

With a similar style song, Omari then jumped in, "May I?"

Mark raised his eyebrows and shrugged some, looking at the blue-eyed brunette. Lisa smiled and nonchalantly accepted the invitation.

Omari held Lisa's hands as they stepped away from the bar and danced facing each other. He loved the feel of her soft hands in his and the way she moved. After a few minutes, they came back to the two men waiting and Curtis asked for a second dance, this time on the dance floor.

"Huh?" Mark said when Curtis asked, but instead of waiting for a response, Curtis pulled Lisa with him.

She hadn't agreed or denied but went with the flow of the evening now. Lisa danced with her rear against Curtis's groin again. This time she thought she could feel his penis press against her buttocks. Once again, her dance partner's hands held her waist and torso.

Lisa was starting to get hot and sweaty from all the dancing and her legs were starting to burn in the high heels. She was glad that because of her exercise, it wasn't too bad right now. Curtis leaned in against her ear again and whispered to the busty brunette, "Grind baby, push that ass back and grind."

As if in a trance, Lisa Bailey closed her eyes and pushed her rear outward, arching her back some. Curtis smiled and pressed against the woman. Her wavy hair smelled lovely as did the scent of her body. With the music still blaring, her dance partner touched her upper thigh and skirt.

Her soft smooth skin felt good to Curtis. Just then the song changed to something faster. This made Lisa move more, raising her skirt up to where it showed a slight portion of her lower rear. She now felt the man's strong hands on her thighs. Ms. Bailey closed her eyes and focused on the song, enjoying the music.

Mark's attention was taken by Omari again.

"Hey Mark, about that topic, can I talk to you about it for a minute outside?" he asked

Mr. Lipscomb looked on the dancefloor checking in on his woman before nodding that it was okay. The two men made it to an upstairs terrace area which was still a part of the club.

"So when you were mentioning real estate and the volatility of the marketplace, what were you implying?" Omari asked.

Inside, Curtis spun Lisa around and showed her that he was actually a very competent dancer. The man pulled her close to him, this time with her chest pressing up against his.

The statuesque brunette now had one of her legs between the two of his, dancing closely in unison. Her dance partner had moved a hand higher up to her waist and the other continued to touch Lisa's bare thigh.

"You can't be serious that we are going to have a three-point hike in two years," Omari continued with Mark. The banter had distracted the former bank manager and now VBS VP.

"I need some water!" Ms. Bailey yelled at the man in front of her

Curtis hugged Lisa tightly, "You are so fun to dance with Lisa!"

He held out his hand, feeling the softness of her palm as she gripped his to make their way to the bar.

Curtis ordered her water and leaned in on the brunette as they waited.

"You must come out a lot because you have some moves girl!" he again, put a hand on her hip.

"I don't! I'm always busy with work!" Lisa said back, smiling and thanking him as well in the conversation

After receiving her water, Ms. Bailey took a few big sips before noticing Mark and Omari weren't there

"Where's Mark?" she asked her dance partner.

Looking near her then around, Curtis replied, "Hmm, I'm not sure."

Slightly worried, Lisa continued to look around before Curtis broke her thought, "Let's go look for them."

She nodded in agreement and followed hand in hand with the man. The two-story building had two different ways to get up and down. Curtis led Lisa to one stairwell, asking her to lead. Without thinking about it, the busty brunette stepped forward and up the stairs.

The man licked his lips as he watched the woman's hips sway while admiring her long legs. If nobody was here, he would've bent her over and looked to fuck her immediately.

Omari noticed Lisa upstairs and led Mark back down.

"Curtis, I don't see them," she said, unaware that he was standing next to her with his hand a little lower on her hip, really touching the bottom half of her ass.

"Weird, okay, let's try to check downstairs again," he answered

This time he led Lisa down the stairs, slowly so she didn't trip due to her high heels.

Back inside, Omari had moved Mark to a different bar area which Lisa wasn't aware of.