Wakefulness

Story Info
Sex after waking or is it a dream?
1k words
4.21
1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wakefulness

Suitable for adult readers. This story is fantasy, a work of fiction and should be treated as such. Characters, events, brands and incidents are products of the author's fantasy. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is entirely erotic fiction. Copyright 2024 Leather and Lace.

I gently begin to wake up when the dream I was having quickly fades from my eyes and mind. I try to cling to the memory because it was such a good dream, when I notice a heaviness in my stomach and a heat deep between my legs. Laying on my side I am halfway between sleep and wakefulness. I arch my back so I can rub my thighs together, the friction adding to the heat.

A sound of wanting leaves my body as I feel your bare skin slide against mine pressing your hips to me. Your hand finds its' way between my legs as your finger tips touch my sex, searching. Finding my clit I release a sigh pressing back against you feeling tendrils of pleasure. Sliding a finger into my wetness, you laugh discovering the answer to the question of what I was dreaming about. Returning to my clit I strain towards you. My eyes still closed, pleasure builds in me as I drift closer to sleep. Circling my clit you watch how my body responds to your touch and soon I find myself at an edge. Your breath is at my ear as your fingers slide inside me once again. And abruptly your touch is gone.

Desire turns into need as I reach behind me to the back of your head. You groan as you push your hardness into me and in this second the only thing I know and feel is that you are inside of me. Now almost totally awake my body goes still feeling all of you. As you start to rock inside of me I realize I am holding my breath. Pressing my face into the sheets I feel my orgasm start to rise again. The heat of your breath against my neck overwhelms my senses, intoxicating me. Arching my back farther to get you deeper inside, I touch myself between my legs cumming as if falling over a waterfall. You continue to move inside me making my orgasm last longer.

You shift your weight and I end up almost on my stomach against the bed. Wiggling against you I see your hand grip my arm holding me still. You say something I cannot quite hear as you spread my legs apart and settle between them. Your lips brush my ear and very slowly you whisper "I said, is this what you want?" I have no words.

You enter me again this time thrusting directly into my G spot filling my body and pressing my clit against the sheets making me unintentionally cry out. It wont take long for me to cum like this. Grasping the outside of your thigh I find myself digging my fingernails into your skin. You pause waiting to see if I say something. I push my hips up to yours whimpering as you continue to take me. At the depth of each of your stroke's sparks of delight fill my body which come only when you hit that spot.

I struggle not to have an orgasm, wanting to wait, moaning as you develop a speed and a rhythm. You start to speed up while pushing into me at the exact right angle, when I feel your hand find its way to my breast. It is at this point I know I have no control of my orgasm because you are about to force it from me. Continuing to fuck me you squeeze my nipple rolling it between your fingers causing electricity to course in my body traveling directly to my clit. On the verge of an orgasm I say the single word, "please".

You say nothing, However, your grip on my breast gets tighter, and your strokes get longer and faster. Your teeth sink into my shoulder waiting as I start to cum, hard. It is only then do I hear you respond to me in a deep tone "yes" recognizing the smile in your voice.

Seeing I see sparks behind my eyes as the sound leaving my mouth surprises me as I muffle it against the bed. My body pulses around you and eventually I relax, endorphins rushing through me. Feeling you tremble and the way your breath is coming in short sharp gasps, I smile, knowing I am giving you pleasure.

Wanting to look at you I push you off of me, feeling empty for the few seconds it takes me to turn onto my back and for you to enter my pussy again. Listening to the sexy sounds you are making I run my hands slowly over your body exploring anywhere I can reach. Watching how your muscles move I admire the contrast of my hands against your skin. Your body tells me you are close as you rest your face in my breasts, your lips so close I am sure you can taste them. You linger there before moving your mouth to my neck taking my breath away. You seem to enjoy arousing me, and it is working.

Still fuzzy from the last orgasm I spread my legs wider matching your thrusts. Seeing your orgasm is something I am very much looking forward to. Lightly touching your face, I bring your dark brown eyes to mine. I simply watch you, witnessing the expressions on your face while I feel you cum deep in my body. You are so sexy I get goosebumps, my body threatening orgasm for yet another time. My eyes close and I revel in the feeling of you riding out your climax. Relaxing onto me you lay still as I feel your pulse and breathing slow. When you are ready, you slide out of me and I feel wetness between my legs. Thoroughly satisfied, I roll back to my side as sleep takes me.