Waking the Sleeping Beast Pt. 02

Story Info
Dylan's gone to college, but big bro Jake wants to visit.
4.5k words
4.8
16.4k
74

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this story contains incest.

After the first few weeks of college, Dylan's sexual encounter with his older brother Jake had receded into the back of his mind. It was still the primary source of jack off material when he found the opportunity, but he was far too busy with schoolwork and new friends to obsess about that illicit experience and Jake's cryptic farewell.

So when Jake announced that he was coming for a visit, all of the confusing feelings that Dylan had pushed aside were now crashing down on his head. Dylan had taken advantage of his brother's drunken state and had sex with his unconscious body. But later, just before Dylan hopped into the car and departed to college, Jake had squeezed Dylan's ass and pushed his jeans-clad cock bulge into his little brother's stomach. Jake had indicated that he was at least somewhat aware of what had happened and, maybe more frighteningly, that he might want more.

Dylan was flustered at the thought of Jake's visit, eager to see his big bro again, but scared of possible repercussions. The brothers made hasty arrangements for later in the week, so Dylan needed to tidy up his mess. As he swooped around his small dorm room, preparing for Jake's arrival, his stomach was full of butterflies. What was Jake going to do to him?

Luckily, Dylan's roommate, Adrien, was a relaxed guy, and totally didn't mind Dylan's brother staying in their dorm for a few days. Adrien was a year or so older than Dylan. He was taller and more athletic. Always parading around in tank tops and little gym shorts, Dylan had difficulty preventing himself from staring.

God, Dylan thought, how was he going to survive? He was going to have a constant hard-on the whole time, cramped into this tiny space with his sexy roommate AND his hunk of a big bro. The whole reason for his anxiety was rooted in his initial attraction to Jake. He remembered all those nights back home, in his dark bedroom, fantasizing about Jake and his body. And now he'd be sleeping just feet away.

Dylan endeavored to push those thoughts away and get on with things.

Thursday afternoon arrived. With a thousand thoughts swirling through his head, Dylan ran downstairs to the parking lot to greet his brother. Displaying his usual cool confidence, Jake sauntered up to his little bro and gave him a soft punch in the shoulder before pulling the little guy into a bear hug.

Dylan's face exploded in a bloom of red as the two brother crushed together. He inhaled a whiff of Jake's musk and reveled in the warmth of his strong body.

"What' up, squirt?" Jake asked as they departed the embrace.

"Hey! How was the drive?" Dylan inquired, trying not to sound too eager.

Dylan's eyes were drawn to Jake. The older brother's hair was tousled, but in a sexy way. His eyes were bright and his jaw as square as ever, and dusted with the typical covering of stubble. Jake had a way of making "sloppy" look effortlessly attractive.

His T-shirt hugged his lean, muscled chest and abdomen. His jeans... Dylan didn't dare linger on Jake's snug, well-filled jeans.

As they headed towards Dylan's room, they exchanged some awkward chat, as if neither were quite ready to broach the obvious subject. Jake was not living a successful life. He was 25 and still living with their parents, with no prospects on the horizon. Nevertheless, he managed to maintain his casual, unperturbed attitude. His cocksure demeanor was balanced with a kindness that he had always showered over Dylan. The younger brother had always adored his big bro, and big bro reciprocated. It was just one more thing that drew Dylan towards Jake.

Dylan brought Jake up to his dorm room so they could drop off Jake's stuff, then they headed back to the car. They went out to get something to eat, then Jake suggested a bar. Jake had found a trendy place in the city, so they went out dancing. Dylan was branded with the underage "X" on his hand, since he was only 18, but Jake was free to down all the alcohol in the joint, like he usually did.

But Dylan was surprised that Jake hadn't had anything to drink. Not at dinner and not even at the bar. They danced for hours, getting sweaty and laughing. For most of the evening, Jake focused on his little brother, even rebuffing several would-be suitors. Dylan felt like he was in paradise, especially when Jake held him tight as they moved their bodies to the music. His cheeks were rosy all night from the flattering attention.

But eventually they hand to head back to school. Dylan had classes the next morning and needed at least a few hours sleep. They arrived back at the dorm late, clumsily attempting to get ready for bed without waking Dylan's roommate. Just before drifting off, Dylan wondered if Jake abstained from alcohol because he didn't want a repeat of last time.

The next morning, Dylan wiped the sleep from his eyes then surveyed the room. His roommate was long gone and Jake lay on the floor, snoozing. Dylan gazed at Jake's form. He was shirtless. His fit upper half was open to Dylan's ogling. The teenager's eyes traced along Jake's stubbled jaw, down his neck, and along his strong chest and muscled abdomen. He remembered when he had covered all of those places with his cum as Jake's cock was deep inside his asshole. He stole a glance at Jake's groin and was rewarded with a sizable mound inside the basketball shorts.

He reached out, lightly brushing his fingertips through the trail of short, curly hair on Jake's abs that lead to his waistband. That dick-bulge was so enticing. He wanted so badly to gab hold. Dylan felt his own dick getting stiff.

But he banished those thoughts. He needed to start his day. He grabbed his things and headed across the hall to the showers. After entering his stall and closing the curtain, Dylan stripped off his clothes and stepped under the hot water. He soaped up while trying not to think of Jake, shirtless with his loose shorts, his cock-bulge, is pretty lips parted slightly...

It was hopeless. Dylan's teen prick stood out stiffly in front of him. He couldn't dismiss Jake's hotness from his mind. His older brother was like kryptonite. Dylan was powerless before his sexy manliness. 

Dylan's resistance crumbled. He grabbed his dick with a soapy hand. With his eyes closed, he jerked his bone. His other hand slipped up his slender body, groping himself as he relived that one forbidden, fantastic night with Jake.

"Hey, bro," a voice came from behind. Dylan jumped a mile into the air. He half turned, trying to cover his boner. It was Jake, stripped completely nude, standing with the shower curtain open.

"What the fuck, Jake?!" Dylan hissed in anger. He was just standing there, naked, the open curtain exposing them both. If anyone were to walk into the bathroom, he'd just die.

Dylan couldn't see any sign of Jake's clothes or a towel. Had he walked over here from his room naked? As embarrassing as it was to have his big bro in the shower with him, he couldn't shove Jake out. It would be worse if someone would catch Jake wandering the hall nude.

"Get in here!" Dylan whisper-shouted, pulling Jake in and reaching past to close the curtain. In the process, he had revealed his arousal, letting it bump into his brother. In a fit of embarrassment, he quickly twirled towards the wall.

Jake moved his fully naked body close to Dylan, reaching past him for the soap. The older brother looked down at Dylan, a sly smirk crossing his face.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Dylan demanded.

I woke up and you were gone. I figured you were in the shower. I needed a shower, too, so..."

Then Dylan felt his brother's large, soapy hands on his shoulders.

"Get off!" he squawked with the adolescent voice he couldn't quite shake.

"I don't see why you're so upset," he said, massaging his little bro.

"I live here! I have classes with some of these people! You can't go walking around naked!" he said, managing to sound both quiet and loud at the same time.

"Sorry, Dyl," Jake said, still smiling broadly. "I should have asked you first. Just like you would ask if you were gonna do something that affected my life."

Tight-lipped, he stared at the tile wall. He felt terrible for what he had done to Jake back home. He had used Jake's body while he was unconscious. It was sickening. How could he allow his grotesque desires to take control like that?

"I'm sorry," he finally squeaked.

Jake's hand planted on the wall in front of Dylan, with his tall form looming over his little brother. His dominant posture was menaced Dylan, who felt dread rising in his gut.

"You DO realize how fucked up that was, yeah, Dyl?" Jake asked. "That thing you did to me on the couch that night?"

Dylan felt so ashamed. He merely nodded weakly. The hot water streamed over his head, washing away his tears.

Then he felt something press into his butt. He turned his head, running his eyes down Jake's long, fit body. He spied Jake's man-sized cock. It was noticeably larger than when he had entered the shower a moment ago, and it was nestled lightly along the center slit of Dylan's cheeks. Jake was so close. His body was so sexy. His big cock was bumping his butt.

But before Dylan had time to process any of this, Jake began washing down his little brother's back. Before Dylan could react to this development, his brother's large hands closed around his little buns.

"You got such a cute butt, Dyl," Jake hummed. Soapy fingers slipped between Dylan's butt cheeks, easily finding their target. The teen jumped again as Jake's fingertips made contact with his secret button.

"Wh-what--?" Dylan asked in a panic.

"Hold still," Jake admonished, wrapping a strong arm around Dylan's chest and pulling him close. He reinserted his fingers into Dylan's crack, moving straight back to the kid's pucker.

"What are you doing?" Dylan asked shakily.

"Getting you clean, baby bro," Jake replied. One finger pressed inward, breaking Dylan's seal and moving up into the teenager's canal.

Dylan bit his lip as his brother's finger worked its way up inside his tight hole. His cock was rock hard, drooling its goo as Jake's finger stretched his asshole. Holy shit, Dylan though. It was happening. Jake was fingering his ass. 

They were so close, too, Dylan thought. The bare-skin-contact of their upper bodies, and Jake's face just next to his ear, along with the digit up his ass, was messing his Dylan's sanity.

"It was fucked up that you did that to me when I was passed out, Dyl," Jake continued. "But I never said I didn't like it." Jake's other hand caressed Dylan's smooth chest, teasing an erect nipple. As his finger wormed into that tight tunnel, he slipped his palm downward, groping at Dylan's taut tummy.

"Damn, you're such a sexy little guy," Jake growled. "Wish we coulda done this sooner."

Dylan's heart flipped at the declaration. Was Big Bro really into this as much as Dylan?

Jake brushed his finger through his little brother's patch of pubes, but passed by his stiff boner, closing his hand gently around Dylan's balls. As he tugged lovingly, he added a second finger into his bro's hole. He drove deep, spread apart, then retreated. Over and over, Jake finger fucked his little brother's ass. The teenager's cock jumped each time those fat digits pressed on the little mound inside.

Dylan had never played with his balls. He loved what Jake was doing. As his big brother pulled downward, his hard teen cock pivoted down as well. Dylan was really heating up, feeling his stiffy wagging up and down, combined with the fingers up his ass.

Then Jake's hands withdrew and grabbed onto Dylan's shoulders and spun him around. His erect teen prick struck the base of Jake's now-fully-erect man-meat and the tip of Jake's member poked at Dylan's tummy.

Jake brushed Dylan's wet hair from his eyes and the younger brother took in the sight before him. Jake, in all his tall, leanly-muscled glory stood right there, so close. Dylan dragged his eyes down his big brother's form, from his striking face down to his unruly, dark pubes. He was a peak specimen, Dylan's ideal man. And then there was Jake's cock. It was wondrous, standing at full mast, long, thick, and veiny. The mushroom cap was angry and red. Dylan's tool was a decent size, especially all horned up like it was, but Jake's was in another league. He couldn't believe that he had throated the whole thing last month as it dumped its load into his stomach. The two brother-cocks rubbed up on each other. The lesser one, long and thick with lust, tried its best to compete. The other, standing a third taller and  twice as girthy, effortlessly demanded obedience.

"I wanna fuck you, little bro," Jake whispered.

Dylan swallowed. Butterflies swarmed in his tummy and he became dizzy. This morning's soup of emotions wasn't sitting well with him. He was still nursing the faint whispers of his previous guilt and sorrow, and now he was presented with the prospect of getting rammed by his big brother's fat flagpole.

Jake handed Dylan the soap, another big smile crossing his face when he noticed Dylan's dazed expression. The younger guy's eyes had never left Jake's terrifying, wonderful piece of meat.

"You'd better get me slicked up, Dyl," Jake prodded. Dylan blinked, tryin to clear his head. He took the soap and lathered up his hands, then went for it. He was frightened. Jake was the hottest guy he knew, and he lusted after him. But having his big bro standing tall over him, naked and very hard, and guiding their sexual exploration was intimidating.

For the second time in his life, Dylan's fingers closed around the hot, beefy shaft. Jake's dick was so damn big. It was impossibly large in his grip. Dylan slipped his soapy hand up and down Jake's rod, mesmerized by the huge hunk of man flesh.

Jake, meanwhile, was moving his hands over Dylan, traversing his little brother's wisp of a body.

"You're such a hot twink," Jake growled as he palmed Dylan's flat tummy and cupped one of his buns.

Dylan was awakening to the fact that Jake was really into him. He blushed at the attention. "What?" he asked with an incredulous chuckle.

"I never saw it before, but after that night, I can't get you out of my head. Damn, I said. My little bro is fine!"

Dylan shrank under the compliments. Feeling a little lighter of spirit, he continued to glide his fist along Jake's stiff monster. He was enthralled by the big slab of meat. He gazed at Jake's messy bush, his hefty balls, his tight abdomen, his long, lean torso, and his gorgeous pecs.

"Fuck, yeah, Dyl," Jake moaned. He then grabbed Dylan's shoulders again and said, "I think that's good. Any more of that and you'll have me shootin'."

Dylan allowed himself to be flipped around again. He placed his hands flat against the wet tile in front of him.

Jake pulled Dylan up to his toes as the older brother bent his knees. He moved in and the soapy knob pressed at Dylan's bud. Dylan's heart was pounding. They were about to cross that barrier once again. This was the ultimate intimate connection, absolutely forbidden. His own brother's fat cock was desperate to find its way inside him. The two brothers, in a public shower, prepared for the most sinful violation. Dylan wanted it so bad, but was scared to relinquish control to Jake's lusty whims. It was his due punishment, Dylan supposed, after what he had done to his older brother a month ago.

The pressure increased each moment, and Dylan willed himself to relax and open up, until finally, his little muscle acquiesced and spread around the bulbous cock head. It was happening. His own big brother's huge tool was moving inside his tight asshole. With a deliberately measured pace, Jake's man-sized rod plowed its way into Dylan's tiny orifice, stretching him wide open. Dylan had forgotten how big that thing felt inside him. And the last time, he had been in control. Now Jake was the master and Dylan was at his mercy.

"Damn, Dyl," Jake murmured. "Your hole is fuckin' tight."

Jake continued his forward march, slowly inserting his cock into Dylan's butthole, until Dylan jerked sharply. His muscles clamped down on Jake's fat stick and his hand shot back to Jake's hip. Jake stopped.

"You alright?" Jake asked.

Dylan could only nod as the sensations overwhelmed him. Big Brother's meat was so damn thick. His smaller body struggled to accommodate it's girth. He breathed steadily, willing himself to relax. He allowed his body to adjust before removing his hand from Jake's hip.

Jake felt his little bro's hole release its tension and he continued. As much as Dylan wanted his brother's dick, it was still massively huge for his tiny little butthole and they had to take their time. Jake was gentle, pausing at any sign of discomfort in Dylan.

It continued like this for a while. Time had no meaning as the hot water washed over their bodies. In his lust-induced stupor, the insertion seemed everlasting. Dylan's hole stretched and filled with Jake's slab of cock meat. His insides expanded around the stiff girth as it continued its journey, deeper and deeper. His own dick was achingly hard, arching upward from his groin. The stimulation against his prostate, his brother's big hands holding firmly to his skinny hips, Jake's breath on his neck. It all added up to the most erotic experience of his young life. The teen wanted this moment to last forever.

Soon enough, despite Dylan's hazy-minded ideas, this initial phase ended with the bare skin of their thighs coming together. Dylan felt Jake's pubes on his butt, then his brother's hips pressed tightly to him. Jake and Dylan were fully connected.

Jake hooked an arm around his little brother's chest, pulling Dylan towards himself, pressing his chest to Dylan's back. Dylan arched his back to ensure that Jake's cock stayed in place. With their bodies tight together, his hole filled beyond belief, Dylan was in heaven.

"Mmmm, yesss, that's nice, isn't it?" Jake whispered into Dylan's ear. Dylan hummed contentedly, up on his tippy toes, impaled by his older brother's massive fuck stick. His own teen cock was harder than ever.

Grinding his crotch into Dylan's butt, humping his big cock in his little bro's insides, Jake groaned and bit lightly at Dylan's shoulder. His fat meat writhed inside Dylan's tight anal grip. After grinding himself into the tantalized teenager for a few more moments, he began his first withdrawal.

Dylan moaned as that thickness heaved its way from the clutches of his inner walls. A palm crossed Dylan's mouth, stifling the loud vocalizations. At least Jake was still aware of their surroundings. The extraction was as slow as the initial inward drive had been. The friction burned, but it was a gratifying feeling. The teen was overwhelmed with both the physical sensation and with the understanding that it was his own big brother's cock shoved up his ass.

Jake's reverse movement had reached its end, with just the fat knob still stretching Dylan's pucker. With a slightly quicker pace, he pushed his cock all the way in and held it there. He whispered into Dylan's ear, "Is this okay?" He released his clasping hand from Dylan's mouth.

Dylan nodded enthusiastically. He was lost in pleasure, but managed to eke out a "Fuck, yes, Jake. Fuck me!"

With measured movement, Jake took control of his little bro's butthole. He retreated again, then drilled inward. Once again closing a hand around Dylan's mouth, Jake proceeded to speed up, bucking into him with a smack of their wet flesh.

Dylan's squeaky moans were stifled by Jake's large hand as the older guy forcefully fucked the kid's ass. The hot water streamed over the two naked bodies which were locked in an unholy union. The college boy, earlier so worried about being caught with his naked brother, was now heedless of the loud *pok pok pok* of their wet bodies slapping together.

12