Waking the Sleeping Beast Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thick dick gave Dylan's poor hole an intense workout. Aside from that first time with his brother, the teen hadn't had much up his butt beside the odd marker to satisfy his anal cravings. And even when it was his big bro's cock previously, Dylan had taken care not to strain himself. But now, Jake pumped his huge pole into that tiny orifice with wild abandon. Dylan didn't have time to process the feeling of that fat thing inside him before it pulled out, then slammed home again. It was disorienting, but also amazing. He'd never been more content in his life, having Jake fuck him so intensely.

Jake released his arm from around Dylan and pushed him forward. Dylan caught himself on the shower wall, leaving him bent over, his butt ready for the best fuck of his young life. Jake's big hands gripped little Dylan's waist and the older brother began hammering his man-cock up into his twinky little brother's ass with a new fervor. 

"You're the best fuck I ever had, Dyl," Jake panted as he ravaged Dylan's hole.

Dylan's petite body jerked with every impact. His cock was so hard, freely leaking its precum in a continuous, thick sting. He tried his best to control his vocalizations, but he couldn't prevent his moans of ecstatic pleasure from issuing forth. His insides were on fire. His prostate was overstimulated. His cock was steaming with precum. His brother's hand enclosed his teen boner and that was all it took. His balls pulled up tight and his dick spasmed, spewing his jizz all over the shower wall. His little body flexed and relaxed with each shot of cum. His whole figure writhed with orgasmic bliss.

All the while, Jake was still pumping. With Dylan's hole vice-gripping his cock, it wasn't long before he was unloading deep inside his teenage brother's ass. He doubled over, wrapping both arms tightly around Dylan's skinny torso, groaning into hiss neck as he thrust his pole violently into his brother's sore hole. Poor Dylan felt like a rail spike being sledge-hammered into the ground as Jake smashed his cock home again and again. And then, finally, one last thrust and Jake welded himself tight to his brother. Jake's thick manhood twitched and jerked inside its impossibly tight prison, filling up Dylan's rear channel. There really was no room inside for Big Bro's massive load. Escaping from the tightly connected space between Jake's cock and Dylan's anal ring, the gooey brother-juice ran down Dylan's thighs.

After a long while of heavy breathing and tight embrace, Jake straightened up and pulled out, causing Dylan to jerk as the massive thing exited his hole. Jake's cock was still pretty hard, pointing upward as Dylan stood upright and turned around. He reached behind, gingerly touching his well-used anal entrance. His legs were about to fail him and Jake held him steady. Another big grin, this time a little more weary, crossed Jake's face. They had both exhausted themselves.

They hastily washed up. Dylan ministered to Jake's still-hard cock, soaping and rinsing the big flesh pole. Jake moved his sudsy hand all over his little bro's tight body. After the quick wrap-up, Dylan's senses slowly retuned. He was surely late to class now. But he wasn't as anxious as he thought he would be. Still swathed in the bliss of these events, Dylan put on his old clothes and donated his towel to Jake, who wrapped it around his waist. He peeked out into the bathroom, then out into the hallway. With no onlookers, they rushed back to his dorm room.

Dylan studied Jake's form as they both dressed. He thought he would never get tired of seeing him like this, so tall and strong, mature with his dark hair around his cock and abs and thighs. Jake was so perfect. As Dylan finished dressing, Jake seemed content to hang out in this T-shirt and trunks. Dylan didn't have a problem with that.

"Well, I guess that makes us even," Jake said, mussing Dylan's damp hair.

Bashfully, Dylan replied, "I hope not."

"You dirty perv!" Jake laughed. "You still haven't learned your lesson! I guess I'll have to keep fucking you."

"Yes please," Dylan said with a shy smile.

Jake roughly shoved Dylan onto his bed then jumping on top. "You horny freak!" He said, clawing his fingers into Dylan's sides. Dylan squirmed and fought against the tickle attack.

The roughhousing settled down, and the brother's were left staring into each other's eyes. Dylan was in heaven with his handsome big brother poised over him.

"Fuck, you're so sexy," Jake said. He tilted his head slightly and leaned in, pressing his lips to Dylan's.

Their mouths opened and tongues touched. Jake let the weight of his lower body fall onto Dylan and they rubbed their bulges together. Dylan wrapped his arms around Jake, feeling down his strong back, gripping his buns through his underwear, pulling the two brothers tighter together. Jake's hot breath washed over him, the taste of his mouth intoxicating. Jake's soft lips played with Dylan's, opening and closing in unison, tongues wrestling. Jake would suck on Dylan's lower lip and Dylan would moan.

Dylan thought it strange, but in a way, this kiss was more intimate that anything that had done so far. Face-to-face, willing participants, it was like they were baring their souls to each other.

Breaking the seal, Jake pulled away. They were both breathing heavily, gazing at each other.

"God, you're so fucking hot, Dyl. I've been thinking about you since you left home. You're basically, like, the perfect guy. Is this... alright? Are we messed up?"

Dylan's heart somersaulted. Jake thinks *I'm* perfect, he though to himself.

"Yeah, I think we're pretty messed up," Dylan said. "But who gives a fuck? As long as you let me play with this..." Dylan reached between Jake's legs and groped at his snake. "...I'll be happy."

"Oooh, fuck," Jake moaned as Dylan massaged his cock. "Yeah, I can live with that arrangement."

They moved in for another kiss, rocking their heads as their mouthes clashed.

With his last ounce of self-control, Dylan pushed off his big bro.

"But I gotta get to class." He tore himself away from Jake. He knew his day of classes was going to be a disaster, with all this distraction on his mind. On his way out, before he closed the door, he looked back at his big brother in just a T-shirt and snug trunks, lounging on the bed. Jake had a hungry look in his eyes. For better or worse, Dylan had awoken something that first evening with his brother, all those weeks ago. He hoped this new beast would stay forever.

12