All Comments on 'Waking the Sleeping Beast Pt. 02'

by greenbriefs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story was hot, an excellent continuation to the series. Please make a part 3!!!

Smith79Smith797 months ago

Great story so far please keep it coming.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer7 months ago

If Jake still had a hungry look in his eyes after all that, Dylan might want to cut his classes short, or he may come back to find his brother having sex with Adrien. But maybe that wouldn't be so bad if he did after all. ;-) Chapter 2 was even hotter than the first one.

FreakSlaveFreakSlave7 months ago

Holy f*ck! Totally HOT! Talk to me!

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

Hot. Hopefully they are both just getting started! It’s time for dylan to tell Jake that he’s the perfect man too. It sounds like Jake could use a little more self-confidence and get some direction in his life. The dancing was really good too.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is so yummy!!! Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still hoping this gets an update pleaseee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenbriefs@greenbriefs
I’m a horny pervert whose interests tend towards older/younger pairings, mostly incest, and especially reluctant younger partners. My stories are mostly sex with just enough plot and character to make things kinky. If you enjoy my work and are feeling generous, please drop me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES