Waking the Vengence Pt. 02

Story Info
Greg takes sister and mom as sluts.
5.9k words
4.66
157.2k
262

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,061 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18.

Special thanks to Bliss2Kiss for the edit and suggestions.

This is part two of Waking the Vengeance. You will want to read part 1 first.

The plot to date:

Greg is a 19-year-old who due to an injury and stress has suddenly developed the ability to make people obey him. He gets revenge on a few people who are hurting him and begins a seduction of his 18-year-old sister Charlotte when they get caught by their mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stabbed my tongue into my sister Charlotte's pussy and licked her virgin barrier over and over while letting my finger push against her clit in time with each lick. My softening dick slipped from my sister's mouth as she arched her back and screamed at the top of her lungs. "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OHHHH FUUUUCCCKKK! GREGGGGG I'M CUMMMINGGGGGG!" As she ground her mound into my mouth. That's when the door to my room slammed open, and I heard my mom yelling "What is going on in HERE?? OH MY GOD! CHARLOTTE, GET OFF YOUR BROTHER!"

Fuck! Now things got real! Charlotte rolled off of me and we could both see my mother standing in the doorway, her face red with anger. Mom looked right at me, rage and hatred shining in her eyes. "Your father was right. You do have a demon in you! How could you do that to your own sister?"

Using my power, I looked mom in the eye. "Mom, calm down, come into the room and take a seat on the bed."

Mom visibly calmed, and her face returned to its normal color as she walked over and took a seat on the foot of the bed, facing Charlotte and me. "Now let's have a calm discussion about what you think you just saw mom."

"What do you mean what I think I saw? I saw you making your innocent little sister sin sexually with you, like the evil demonic being you are."

I looked at Charlotte and sighed. This was how it had always been. Whatever Dad said was law, at least as far as mom was concerned. She not once went against him. She never thought for herself here at home. It was something I could never understand. She was the Charge Nurse at work. The boss and she had to make decisions all the time. However, at home, she didn't seem to think for herself.

I had been thinking earlier that I needed someone to practice on to see what I could do. Someone that I didn't care if I messed up. While mom had never actively attacked or hurt me, she certainly had never shown motherly care or concern. Both Charlotte and I were legally adults now and didn't need a parent, really; so if I messed up and did something that damaged mom it wouldn't be a total life change for us. We had mostly been latchkey since our teens anyway. So I decided, right or wrong, that mom, who wasn't a bad looking woman just not a 'motherly' mom, would be the person I'd actively try to change. Plus, she would be the one I would experiment on to see just what I could and couldn't do with these powers.

I guess you know what I did next. I looked at my mom and pushed my power at her. "Mom you aren't upset with having seen Charlotte and I making out. You love seeing us so loving and close. You think it's fantastic that we have so much love and care for each other. You love that we want to be intimate with each other. You like it so much that you would be fine if we did start having sex. In fact, you would do anything to see our bond grow stronger. You know you can't talk about it to anyone but us, but that's okay as well. If anyone comments to you how close and loving we seem, you'll just tell them that we have an unbreakable bond between us, almost like twins."

I could see my words changing her thoughts. She began to remember all the times that Charlotte had taken care of me when the elders had hurt me. She remembered how scared Charlotte had been when that bat broke my head. She suddenly realized that our bond was special and lovely, and she didn't want anything to come between Charlotte and me. Then she surprised me. I could see the thought bloom in her head before she opened her mouth.

"Greg, Charlotte, since you two have decided to take your relationship in this direction I don't see why Charlotte shouldn't move into this bed permanently."

Interesting. I wanted to see how committed she was to this idea that had come from her own thought process. "What about Dad? I don't think he'd let us sleep together mom."

Mom nodded. "Yes, that might be a problem; but Daddy won't be out of jail until Monday at the earliest. I still have to call my friend Janice and see if she'll represent him at his hearing Monday. So, if you two want to sleep together until then we'll worry about your Father after that."

Now that surprised me. Why was mom asking her friend to represent dad? To the best of my knowledge Mom's college roommate Janice was a high-powered lawyer, but she didn't normally do criminal defense. Why would mom and dad want her to be his lawyer? Shouldn't mom have just called and asked her for a recommendation of a good criminal defense lawyer?

"I thought Miss Snyder was a family and probate lawyer. Doesn't Dad need a defense attorney?"

Mom smiled, and I was shocked at the memory image that flashed through her mind as she spoke. "Janice is a woman of many talents. She did criminal defense before family law."

While that may be what mom had said, to my surprise, the memory in mom's mind was that of her and Dad kneeling before Janice, each licking one of the woman's patent leather boot-clad feet. I needed to know more. Since I had already decided that mom was going to be my test subject for my powers, I tried something.
"Mom, I'm going to ask you some questions. You will not be able to lie or refuse to answer. You will tell me the complete truth to any question I ask you. No matter how much you don't want me to know the answers, you will still give them to me. None of the questions will seem odd to you, and none of them will upset you."

Mom nodded "Of course Greg."

"Who is Janice to you?"

"Janice is my everything."

Now that was a confusing answer. "What does that mean?"

"It means that she owns me. She is my Mistress, my lover, the most important person in my life. Without her I would have to find a new owner, or I would go crazy."
I had read about this but never thought it was true. My mom was a submissive.
"You are her sex slave?"

"Sex is part of it, but I am not just her sex slave. I am a natural submissive. I must have an owner, or I am not complete."

"How can you belong to Janice and be married to Dad?"

"I belong to both. Janice is my Mistress, your Dad is my Master."

"Does Dad know that you belong to Janice?"

"Yes, your Dad is what is called a switch. He is both a Submissive and a Dominant. He needs to both be owned and to own others."

Wow, this was mind blowing. This information explained so much. Why dad was always bossing us around and expecting us to do everything he said without question. Now, what was I going to do with this information? One thing was certain, I needed to have a conversation with Janice. I didn't want my Dad to find a way out of the situation he was in. Having him in prison would make my life simpler. Of course, with this power I could make my life easier anyway. Still I wanted Dad gone. But first, I wanted him to know I was the one who had taken away his freedom.

I looked at my Mom and then my sister. Both were good looking. Charlotte was beautiful, and I could see that her looks came from Mom. Apartthe age difference, they could pass for sisters. Mom kept herself in shape because of her job. I had wanted to test my powers on mom, and I knew what I was going to do next. I also knew it was really fucked up, but I honestly couldn't resist. I was going to take ownership of Mom away from Janice and Dad, but before I could do that, I was going to have to do the one thing I'd been trying not to do. I was going to have to change Charlotte.

I looked at mom. "Mom, go take a shower and get into comfortable clothes. Then fix dinner and let us know when it's ready to eat."

Mom smiled and then stood. "Good talk kids. I'm going to go take a shower and then make dinner. I'll call you when it's ready."

She got up and left. I turned to Charlotte, ready to do the one thing I really didn't want to do. But she spoke before I could.

"Greg, I'm like Mom."

"What?? No you're not. You're nothing like Mom. You're sweet and kind and good."

Charlotte shook her head and put a hand on my cheek. "No, I mean I think I'm a natural submissive like Mom. That's why I always do what I'm told."

Now I was shaking my head. "But you don't always do what you're told. If you did, I wouldn't have had to get beat today because you'd have just gone with Brock and let him fuck you. Also, you wouldn't have ever helped me after Dad and the Elders tried to beat the demons out of me."

Charlotte sighed. "You don't understand yet, do you? I could disobey them because you were involved. I didn't want to have sex with Brock or become his slut because I wanted to become yours. That's why I could resist. In my mind, I already belong to you. The same with Dad and the Elders. It's also why I've been able to resist Pastor James trying to let him purify my body. I belong to you, but if you don't claim me soon, I won't be able to keep resisting."

I was shocked at the things she was saying, and I wanted to find out more about what she meant by Pastor James trying to let him purify her body, but I needed her to understand I didn't want to force her to do anything. "Charlotte, I told you I'll make love to you, but I don't want you to do things because I force you to do them."

She stood and screamed. "ARGGGHHH!! You don't understand. Even without your powers I will do what you tell me to do. I need you to tell me what to do. Not ask, not suggest, I need you to tell me to do things. I NEED IT GREG!! Without that I will have no choice but to find someone who will tell me what to do. Someone who will dominate me and control me."

I shook my head. "You don't understand Charlotte. Mom can refuse to do what Dad or Janice tell her to do. If I tell you to do something you won't be able to resist."

Charlotte grabbed me and kissed me hard. "That's perfect for me Greg. To me, that's the ultimate turn on. A master I can't ever refuse sounds like my wildest fantasy come true. Please, please, make me your sister slut, your sex slave, your perfect pet. That's what I need."

I took my sister's head in my hands and looked deep into her eyes, allowing myself to enter her thoughts and realized for the first time she wasn't playing, and this wasn't a sexual fantasy. This was something she needed so that she could be her true self. She'd survived by sheer will power until now. But she was reaching a critical point where she had to be owned, controlled, domineered by someone, or she would go crazy, mentally and emotionally. She had chosen me before she was even old enough to understand that she had chosen me. When I was hurt as an eight year old, she had realized that she needed me. She needed to make me okay and take care of me. She needed to do what I wanted her to do. However, if I didn't accept her soon, she would reluctantly give herself to someone because her resistance was fading.

So, as I held her and looked into her eyes, I resolved to take the first step on the road that would probably damn my soul to hell. But I couldn't think of anything else to do. I didn't trust anyone else to have control of my precious baby sister.

"Charlotte, you belong to me. From today on I am your Master and you are my sister slave, my sister slut, mine to command and use. You live to please me. You will only obey me, no one else, unless I tell you to."

Charlotte fell to her knees and started rubbing her face on my quickly growing cock. "Thank you Master. Oh, thank you! I love you Master. I love you so much!!"

Then she swallowed my cock and began to bob and suck like her life depended on it. As much as I was enjoying what she was doing, after my look into her psyche, I knew I couldn't let her get away with giving me a spontaneous blow job. I hadn't given her an order even though what she was doing was pleasing to me. It wouldn't encourage what she needed from me. I grabbed her head and pulled her off my dick. "Did I tell you to suck my cock, slut?"

Charlotte looked at me her eyes wide. "No, Master."

"Then why was my cock in your mouth?"

"I wanted to thank you for making me yours, Master."

"You wanted to thank me by making a decision for yourself? I thought you needed someone to control you, to command and dominate you? But the first thing you do as my property is make your own decision?"

Charlotte's eyes got wider as she realized what she had done. "I'm sorry, Master. You are right; I was a bad girl, you must punish this slut for her behavior."

Oh dear Lord, I hadn't thought about punishments. I didn't know if I could hit my sister, even to give her a spanking.

"You are right. You deserve to be punished. So here is your punishment. You can't cum until tomorrow. You will pleasure me as much as I say tonight, and it will excite you. Your need to cum will grow and grow with everything we do, but no matter what, you won't be able to cum."

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master, for punishing your slut."

"Now get back down there and suck my cock."

Charlotte dropped and took me back into her mouth. I let her set the pace for a bit but realized that Mom was going to be calling us down for dinner soon. So, I grabbed the side of her head and began to face fuck her, shoving my cock down her throat over and over, causing her to cough and gag. But I didn't stop. I just kept ramming my cock into her throat until I felt my balls begin to boil and then I pulled out and shot my cum all over my sister slut's pretty little face.

"You will leave my cum on your face, slut, until it's time for bed. That way, anyone who sees you will know you've been claimed."

Charlotte reached up and smeared my cum all over her face, making sure to cover everything. "Yes, Master, thank you for claiming your sister slut."

I pulled her up and kissed her lips. "I love you, Charlotte. I hope you're happy now."

She wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so happy, Greg. Thank you for being my Master."

I held her for a minute before pulling back. "Now go start moving your things into my room. From now on, you sleep with me unless I say otherwise."

Charlotte squealed and then ran to her room. I could hear her pulling clothes out of the closet, and she ran in with an arm full and started hanging things in my closet.

"Once you get your things moved over, I want you to go take a bath. But make sure not to wash your face. Then put on your pajamas before dinner."

"Yes, Master."

"I'm going downstairs to talk to Mom."

I was now ready to see if I could actually take a submissive away from her Domme and Dom. Time for my next experiment with my Mom.

I grabbed my boxer-briefs off the floor and pulled them on before heading downstairs to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen, I had a moment of regret about what I was going to do to my mother, the person who had given me life. Then I remembered that my Father had belittled and beat me for the last ten years, and mother allowed it. She'd never acted motherly and tried to stop the abuse. Instead, she had acted like the submissive she was and allowed her master to try and destroy her son's will. With that thought in mind, I suddenly didn't regret what I was about to do at all.

"Hey Mom, what's for dinner?"

Carol looked up at me and then back at the vegetables she was cutting. "I have sticky rice in the rice cooker and in about fifteen minutes, I'll do shrimp stir-fry to go with it."

I looked and noticed she had the wok and coconut oil out. Carol was very health conscious because of her job which included dealing with sick people all day, so she used the healthiest ingredients she could when she cooked for our family.

I looked her in the eye and took the knife from her hands. "Sit down. We need to talk."

Mom walked over to the table and sat. "Can't this wait, Greg? I really need to get the food ready to fry."

"Don't worry about dinner, it will wait. Things are about to change around here, mom."

Her face wrinkled in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You have to know that Janice isn't going to be able to get Dad out of jail. He attacked and raped the Pastor. They have his DNA. He's going to go to prison probably for a long time. Even if he doesn't go to prison he's going to end up in a mental institution. What he did is either criminal or insane."

Mom shook her head. "Mistress will find a way to get Master out."

I stood and walked over, pulling a chair up besideMom and took her head in my hands, holding her so she had to look in my eyes.

"Mom, look deep into my eyes and don't look away. I'm going to tell you a truth. When you hear it, you will begin to believe it is the truth. Then I will ask you to repeat what I say; and you will do so. As you repeat it, you will know it is the truth deep inside you. It will become truer to you each time you repeat it, and by the time you repeat it five times you'll know it's the truth all the way to your soul. Tell me what is going to happen."

Mom licked her lips, which she often did when she was nervous "You are going to tell me a truth. When I hear the truth, I will begin to believe it is the truth. You will ask me to repeat it and as I repeat the truth, I will know it. By the time I've repeated it five times I'll know in my soul it's the truth."

I smiled at her "Good girl. Now here is the first truth. Silas is not your master. He is weak, and you don't belong to him."

Mom groaned and tried to shake her head. "Repeat it, mom."

Her mouth worked a few times before she said haltingly "Silas i-i-i-is not my M-m-m-master. He is weak, and I do-don-don't belong to him."

I smiled at her "Good Girl, say it again."

"Silas is not my M-m-master. He is weak, and I don't be-belong to him."

"Again"

A tear ran down her face as she repeated the phrase the third time. She repeated it with anger the fourth time and the final time she had no emotional response at all. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Good Girl, mom. Now tell me who is your Master?"

Mom looked at me and said, "What are you talking about? I don't have a Master, silly boy."

I hid my smile. "But I thought you told me you're a natural submissive and had to have someone to control you."

"I am but I don't have a master. I only have my Mistress, Janice.

"That's right I forgot. Are you ready? Here is the next truth mom. Janice is not your Mistress. She gave you up after college. You have no mistress."

Mom gasped and started shaking her head. "No that's not true. Janice is my Mistress."

So, this one was going to be harder than Dad. That made sense, in a way, since both Dad and Mom were subservient to Janice. But I remembered reading an article about how the military broke people's will in black site prisons and I knew that with my powers, there was something that I could do to force mom to say the phrases and get her to accept the new truth.

"Mom, when you repeat the truth I tell to you then you will feel sexually aroused, getting closer and closer to an orgasm as you repeat them. If you try not to repeat them, you will experience pain like when you had your children, and it will get worse and worse until you repeat the truth. Now, here is the truth. Janice is not your Mistress. She gave you up after college. You have no mistress. Now repeat it for me."

Once again, she started to shake her head, and then she grabbed her belly and started to groan. After about a minute she was shaking, and her face turned white.

"All you have to do to make the pain go away and pleasure to take its place, is to repeat the truth, mom. Say it; Janice is not your Mistress. She gave you up after college. You have no mistress."

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,061 Followers
12