All Comments on 'Waking the Vengence Pt. 02'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Lovers0Lovers0almost 5 years ago
Waiting

Waaaooo when is the next chapter coming out hope its soon

kokonumber1kokonumber1almost 5 years ago

keep it up! this is quite entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sequel Please

Would love for her to own the house and have control over all of the family's finances, making it easy for Greg to take control of the family's finances. Also would love for Janice to have other submissives in her stable, but willing to let Greg know who they are in exchange for at least being over Carol and not the absolute bottom slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Keep it coming

this whole dynamic of SM along with control is great. Keep them stories coming!

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Vengence

Fun series keep making more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He goes straight from his mom being mad at him, to her lubing up her ass with oil so he can butt fuck her? Sure, that rings true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never understand why a nice story gets broken down into so many tiny chapters. If it was a super long epic, that I would understand. This is like little crumbs when all that is wanted is the whole Charlotte muffin at once!

MrViixMrViix8 months ago

Oh, this is good! Five stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Revenge is a dish best served hot! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just hope the MC doesn't let it all go to his head and he becomes nothing but a power-hungry asshole. That gets boring fast, not to mention disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES