Waking the Vengence Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom tried to resist another second and then, as the pain grew unbearable, she screamed. "JANICE IS NOT MY MISTRESS. SHE GAVE ME UP AFTER COLLEGE I HAVE NO MISTRESS!"

Instantly the pain was gone; and I could see by her the way she bit her lip and her nipples hardened that she was feeling the arousal.

"Say it again and feel the pleasure increase."

"Janice is not my Mistress. OH, OH, SO GOOD! She gave me up after college. I have no Mistress. Ummh, so nice!" Her hand started to wander down to her pussy. But I reached out and held her hand.

"No touching, mom. Repeat your truth."

She repeated it a second time, moaning, and I could see the crotch of her sweat pants start to dampen. The third time she repeated it she was soaked, and the smell of her arousal was strong in the kitchen. The fourth time she was trying to hump the air looking for anything to satisfy her need to cum. By the fifth fifth time, she was panting and sweating, all but begging to cum. I looked at her and smirked.

"Mom who is your Mistress?"

Mom was still moaning and groaning. "I don't have a Mistress. I haven't had one since college."

"I thought you were a natural submissive. If you don't have a Mistress, who tells you what to do?"

Mom tried to think through her arousal. "I don't know, I guess I need to find a Dom or Domme."

"I have one more truth for you, mom, and this time as you repeat it your arousal will double each time. The fifth time you will beg to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

I smiled at her "Good Girl.Here is your last truth. Greg is your Master. He is the only one you obey. Your Master, Greg, is the most important person in the world to you. You live to please him. You will die to protect him. You worship Greg and want only to be his perfect Mommy-Slut."

I didn't even get a chance to tell her to repeat it before she was moaning it out. ""Greg is my Master. He is the only one I obey. My Master Greg is the most important person in the world to me, and I live to please him. I will die to protect him. I worship Greg and want only to be his perfect Mommy-Slut."

The second time she repeated it she was vibrating with need. The third she was standing and pulling at her clothes. The fourth time she stripped naked and knelt at my feet. Then came the last repetition.

"Greg is my Master. He is the only one I obey. My Master Greg is the most important person in the world to me and I live to please him. I will die to protect him. I worship Greg and want only to be his perfect Mommy-Slut." She looked up at me and reached to me. "Please Master, let your Mommy-slut cum. I need to cum for you Master, please let me cum."

I reached out and put my hand on her head stroking her hair. I'd done it. I'd broken her and turned her into my sub. My loyal, worshipful, Mommy-slut. I looked up to see my Sister standing in the doorway to the kitchen. She smiled at me. "Master, you have turned Mommy into your slut too?"

"Yes, now get those pajama bottoms off and get up on the table and spread your legs."

Charlotte raced to do what I said, and I looked at Mom. "Mommy-Slut, get the coconut oil and lube up my cock and then your ass. I'm going to fuck your ass while you eat your daughter's cunt. When I slam my dick in your tight ass you will cum and keep cumming the whole time I'm in you, but you won't stop eating Charlotte's pussy. When I cum you will have the most explosive cum of your life."

My mother spun and grabbed the bottle of oil as I pulled off my underwear. She began to coat me with the coconut oil, and then she shoved the end of the bottle into her ass and squeezed it until the oil was running out of her onto the floor. She pulled the bottle out of her ass, and then walked over to where Charlotte was laying on the table.

"Fuck your Mommy-slut's ass, Master."

Then she buried her face in Charlotte's pussy. Licking from the bottom all the way to the top before diving in with abandon. I stepped around the pool of oil on the floor and grabbed Mom's ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I couldn't believe how much my life had changed in one day. From being weak and abused to having the power to take my vengeance on anyone who'd ever wronged me. First my parents: One in jail and one about to get fucked up the ass. The bullies at school. And before the weekend was out, I'd start planning on how to get vengeance on the rest of the Church Elders and Pastor James. But for now, I was going to enjoy my new slut. I lined my cock up with mom's brown pucker and with all my strength I slammed my cock into her ass with one stroke until I was buried as far as I could in her tight ass.

She screamed ecstasy into my sister's cunt and I began to pound away in Mom's tight colon as hard and fast as I could. Charlotte was moaning and humping against mom's tongue and mom was moaning and screaming in her wet hole as I pounded away. I knew I wasn't going to last long but it wasn't about lasting or even about pleasure; it was about showing my mom that I was the best at making her cum and that she had been right to accept me as her one true master. After about ten minutes I came with a roar and mom's head came up from Charlotte's dripping pussy as her back arched and she screamed "I"MMMMMM CUMMINNNGGGGGGG! OH GOD SO GOOD SO FUCCKING GOOOOOOODDDDDD. THANK YOU MASTER, THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BE YOUR MOMMY-SLUT."

I pulled out of mom's ass and watched as her sphincter opened and closed as her orgasm continued for another two minutes. Then she fell, exhausted, onto the table, still lazily licking my sister's pussy. I walked over to where my underwear was laying and pulled them on.

"I'm going to take a shower. Charlotte, get dressed and then you and Mommy-Slut clean up this mess. Mommy-Slut, once the mess is clean, finish fixing dinner. We need to make plans for tonight and tomorrow while we eat."

I heard both my sluts answer "yes, Master" as I went upstairs to shower and put on some sleep pants.

At dinner I laid out the new family rules. That, for now, mom would continue to sleep in the master bedroom, but that might change soon. Then I told both women that downstairs they were to be dressed in case someone came by the house unexpectedly. But, upstairs they were to never have clothes on. I told Charlotte that she and Mom were to shave all the hair off their body from below the nose down and to keep their bodies smooth at all times. They were to take care of bodily needs as they needed too. I went on to explain that if I wasn't around, they should do what they thought I would want them to do. In public they were to call me Greg and act like they always had. I questioned mom and found out that she wasn't sure if she had access to all Dad's bank accounts or who actually owned the house and cars. I would need to go get dad's car from the church tomorrow.

First, I had one other thing I needed to take care of. Mistress Janice. I had mom call her and ask her "mistress" to come over and help her calm down Charlotte who was hysterical about her Daddy's incarceration. I had mom suggest that it might be an opportunity to add Charlotte to Janice's submissive stable. Mom hung up and told me that she was on her way. I had mom and Charlotte strip and assume the classic slave pose: kneeling on the floor, legs slightly apart, arms behind their backs, tits thrust out. And then we waited.

It wasn't long before the doorbell rang and I went to the door where Janice Snyder stood. She was 39, just like mom, and the exact opposite to mom. Where mom was like an older version of Charlotte with blond hair and blue eyes. Janice was olive skinned with typical Greek features: dark hair and eyes. She was just about as tall as me, maybe five ten instead of six feet, and stacked. She was dressed for success as always, and I got hard knowing what was about to happen. "Hi Miss Snyder, Mom and Charlotte are in the family room."

She smiled at me, but I could see in her eyes that she didn't even find me worth making a slave out of. "How are you holding up, Greg?"

I shrugged playing the wimpy whipped puppy. "I'm okay. Mom and Charlotte are upset though. Maybe you can help them settle down."

Janice patted me on the head like the puppy she considered me to be. "Don't worry buddy. I'll take care of them."

I followed her into the family room and heard her gasp as mom and Charlotte came into view.

"What the fuck? Carol pet, what are you doing?"

Neither mom nor Charlotte looked up, staying in the submissive posse. I walked around Janice and stepped between my two sluts, laying a hand on each of their heads. They instantly looked up at me, each wrapping their arms around one of my legs.

"They won't answer you, slut. They belong to me now."

Janice looked at me, and I could see the hate in her eyes. "You think you have the control to take my toys from me, little Greggy?"

She snapped her finger and looked at mom. "Carol come here right now, or Mistress will have to punish you."

Mom didn't even look up at her. I took my hands off both Charlotte and Mom's heads and they both looked up at me. I smiled at my sister. "Go get ready for bed, Charlotte. I'll be up when I'm done talking to Janice slut."

"Yes, Master."

Janice screamed. "Don't you move bitch! I own this family, not that little wimp."

I looked at Janice and she tried to stare me down. I caught her eyes and then pushed my power as I said: "Janice, you will be silent and not move unless I ask you a question or tell you that you can."

I could see that she was going to defy me to prove I wasn't in control, and she opened her mouth and realized she couldn't speak. Then she started to shake as she tried to move and couldn't. I laughed at her.

"Look at me, Janice. Don't look away until I tell you that you can. You think you're dominant, but you aren't. If you were, you'd be able to resist what I'm telling you to do, but you can't. In fact, you're the weak one. You're the submissive one. You realize that now. You've only been acting like the Dominant because you didn't know what a true master was. However, now you do, I'm the actual Master. I'm your true master, and I'm going to prove it to you tonight. Once I do, you will fall at my feet and beg me to make you my pet, and if I think you're worthy, I might accept you as my lowest slut or I might reject you and let you leave feeling lost and hopeless. Now, strip. I want you naked like all good sluts should be."

Janice's eyes widened with disbelief as against her wishes her body obeyed me, and she started removing her clothes. She looked back at me now with fear and confusion instead of anger. For the first time I saw in her mind that she was beginning to think I might actually have been right, and she wasn't the dominant Mistress she thought she was. Her complete surrender to me was going to be fun.

12