Waking the Vengence Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. And reached for the phone. His secretary watched as he did exactly what I told him with a smile on his face. When he finished he looked up at me. "That's done."

"Yes, now you will call your lawyers and tell them to drop the custody case and instead they are to draw up papers transferring ownership of your company to your wife. Because of health reasons you are stepping down. You will pay any fees for the transfer of ownership out of what's left of your bank."

He reached for the phone and relayed the orders I gave to his lawyer who was worried and tried to talk him out of each thing he told him until Jefferson threatened to destroy his firm. Then the man quickly agreed and told him they'd get started on it the next day. I saw a hint of the power Jefferson Cadman had before meeting me when he convinced the man to start the moment, they got off the phone. He wanted all the paperwork finished by the end of business the next day. After putting up a token resistance the lawyer finally capitulated and hung up to get started.

I smiled. "Now for the last part of my fee. You agreed to transfer this house and property over to me if I could get you free of all your obligations. I want you to contact a real estate broker and get the deed transferred to me. The name on the deed is to be Greg Masters. You will pay all the fee's associated with that transfer as well. Sale price is one dollar. Due at closing and you want closing by end of the week."

"yes of course. Um..." He stopped a confused expression on his face. Where am I going to live?"

"You are going to move to the other side of the country and never bother anyone again. That's what you said you wanted wasn't it."

He smiled. "That's right I forgot."

Good now I'm going to take your former secretary here and we'll get out of your way. I'll be back later to check and see that you've done everything."

"Of course. Thanks again for your help."

I smiled and lead the still naked skank out to the car I'd borrowed from Janice. The woman followed without me having to push in any way. She was curious to see what I was going to do with her I think; not realizing that to me she was as disgusting as the pig of a man she worked for. "Where are we going and what's my reward?"

I smiled and pushed for the first time. "You are going to tell me how to get to your boyfriends' apartment. We need to pay him a little visit."

She smiled at me and typed his address into the gps built into the car. I followed the instructions and arrived at a rundown apartment building that looked more like a place for drug addicts and crack whores than the home of a master blackmail planner. She exited the car not one bit concerned about her lack of clothes and put on a wiggle show that did absolutely nothing for me. All the way up to the third-floor apartment. She let herself in and was greeted with a roar of "What the Hell, Tiffinay?"

She stood looking at him confused. "What?"

"Where the fuck are your clothes?"

"I didn't need them I got a ride home."

The muscle-bound meat head looked past her and saw me and came rushing forward. Even without my powers I could see the damage he planned to do to me on his face. So, without a though I froze the muscles in his legs, and he fell flat on his face in front of me. I pushed. "You will calm down and stop thinking about hurting me. You trust me and know that I'm the one in control. You'll answer me in a calm and truthful voice and wish to please me any way you can."

I released his leg muscles and climbed to his feet. "Hey man it's good to see you. Thanks for bringing Tiffany home."

Now to stab him with the truth. "I honestly didn't have much choice after she told Cadman what she was actually doing. Not only does he know she was going to sue him for harassment he knows you were working with her to do it. But here's the kicker. He doesn't have anything for you to sue him for anyway. He was making plans to turn everything over to his ex-wife and leave the state. You picked the wrong man to try and trick into the sexual harassment trap. Plus, I saw them together she was enjoying the hell out of their time together. The videos would have shown that."

"What the fuck Tiffany?"

He turned and stalked toward the slut like he was going to hurt her. I'd spent time in her head and knew she was doing everything she did to please this asshole. Another person I need to get vengeance for. The young innocent girl she used to be before this dickhead plucked her from the tree of innocence. "Stop" I froze him in place and walked over to him pushing into his mind and making changes as I did. "This isn't her fuck up it yours. You took an innocent high school girl and had her made into this plastic fuck doll just so you could trap rich dicks and sue them. You fucked up by sending her after Cadman. You fucked up and now you're going to be the one paying for it."

He was shaking with fear at the anger pouring from me into the link between us. "What are you going to do?"

I smiled that smile I was perfecting. The one that I had started to think of as my Cheshire Cat smile. "I'm not going to do anything. You are going to realize when we are done talking that you fucked up. Then you are going to go pack your shit and get in your car and drive away. Once you leave this block, you'll forget all about Tiffany, this apartment or your other girls that you have working for you. All you will remember is you fucked up and have to pay. So, you'll drive to the Homosexual bar on Beaker and go inside. Once you get to the bar you will strip down and announce that you are a fucking and sucking machine. You take and give but love it up the ass or in your mouth or both and they can have you for any amount they want to pay. Then you'll stay there and do anything any of them demand until you make enough money to find a cheap hotel room. Then you'll go back every night to do it again only remembering you shouldn't have pissed off Greg Masters. Do you understand me?"

His face ashen he nodded. I leaned forward. "Answer me you shit stain. Do you understand what I've told you to do?"

He swallowed. "Yes Sir."

"Then I think were done here, good talk."

With that I let him move again. Tiffany and I watched as he headed to the bedroom and started stuffing his things into a couple of gym bags. All the time saying "I'm sorry Mister Masters, I shouldn't have fucked up."

Within twenty minutes he was gone, and I knew he'd be at the bar on Beaker turning tricks within the hour. Tiffany watched her eyes wide the whole time. Once he was gone, she looked at me. "What about me? With Mister Cadman leaving and Tommy gone what am I going to do?"

I had looked deep into her and knew that deep inside; before all the surgery and Tommy's fucked up brainwashing, she'd been a shy girl next door type. The kind men drooled over but were afraid to approach because she seemed too good for them. I was going to repair the damage done to her mind and body and then see if I couldn't find her a wealthy husband who I'd make sure was devoted to her the rest of his life. First though, I was going to fix her and have the real Tiffany myself. "You are going to trust me to make everything perfect for you." I pushed into her mind. "Stand still and trust everything I say and do to be the best thing for you." She stilled as I began to sculpt and change her body.

In her mind I saw the girl she used to be, and I remade her dissolving the implants and remaking her to the girl in her mind. Perky button nose and kissable cupid bow mouth. I shrank the over plumped lips to the perfect size for her face and added just a hint of roundness to her cheeks. Then I corrected her breasts to a modest 32C-cup that was perfect for her frame and strengthened her back muscles so they stood proud and firm with just the right hint of bounce. I made her nipples the same bubblegum pink shade as her lips and then returned her ass to the perfect heart shape it had been before her surgery. Lastly, I fixed it so her ass would self-lubricate just like her pussy and she would orgasm with any anal play. Then I did to her what I'd done to all my girls and tightened their cunt muscles and giving her control over them so she could milk a cock like a pro. Lastly I tweaked her clit to have a hair trigger and her g-spot to cover her entire pussy channel.

Once I was done with her body I went to work on her mind. I started by removing the jaded outlook she'd gained over the years working for men who used and abused her for what she could give them. I took away the mercenary mentality she'd learned from Tommy and replaced it with an innocence that rivaled that of Chastity before I tweaked her. The only thing I didn't make innocent was her knowledge of sex. I left everything she'd learned on how to please a man intact. However, I did make her a horny little thing. She would want to please the right man so much she would vibrate with her need.

I was tempted to do more than test my creation. Part of me wanted nothing more than to keep her for myself, but I knew inside there was someone out there I was making her for. I just didn't know who he was yet. That wasn't going to stop me from testing all her skills though. Once I was done remaking her, I programed her to belong to me temporarily. She knew that I was just her master until we found the man, she had been created to please. But until we found him, she would worship me like she would ultimately worship him. Then I released her and stepped back looking at what to me was the perfect wet dream of a woman. The crowning attribute wasn't even one that I'd had to give her. Her long jet-black hair that just touched the top of her ass. I wanted nothing more than to wrap my hands in it as I pounded into her perfect pussy and ass from behind. She smiled up at me. "Thank you Master for your help. Does this look please you better?"

"Yes, Tiffany, very much now go change the sheets on your bed and wait for me there. I want you in the middle of the bed on your hands and knees when I get there."

She giggled and raced into the bedroom to do as I asked. A few minutes later I walked in to find her on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed. I quickly lost my clothes and climbed up behind her. I took my hard cock in hand and rubbed it up and down her slit gathering the moisture that was leaking down her thighs and occasionally rubbing against her clit. She was thrusting back trying to get me to burry my fuckstick deep in her cunt. I kept up almost entering her and then backing off until she was begging me. "Please fuck me, Please I can't take it anymore. Take me hard and take me now!"

I reached under her with my other hand and tweaked first one nipple and then the other as she moaned and begged. "Please, Please, Oh please stop teasing me and fuck me already."

Without further warning I lined up and plunged in hard and deep. She screamed in pleasure "OH FUCK ME!"

Her cunt was hotter than blazes and thanks to the changes I'd made as tight as a virgin's. I felt my dick bottom out and she screamed "SO FUCKING BIG!! SO FULL!! FUCK ME NOW!"

Who was I to deny her? I pulled out until just the crown of my cock was in her pussy and slammed back in as hard as I could. She let loose with a yell that I was sure they heard three floors down. Then I just let go and plunged in and out of her as hard and fast as I could feeling her pussy pouring as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her. She lost all sense in the things she was screaming until it was mostly just animalistic noises coming out of her mouth. Then because I could I yanked out and lined up with her tight brown star and shoved into her ass just as hard and fast as I had her cunt. I was working her like the fuck doll I'd turned her into. At least with me, I knew she was enjoying herself and her thoughts were pouring out to me in almost as loud a stream as her mouth. She'd never known sex could feel like this and definitely not anal. I reached out and grabbed the pleasure center of her brain and pushed as I commanded her "Come Slut!"

Her ass started clenching me so tight it was painful as her orgasm hit her so hard her lady cum shot out soaking the clean sheets. Spurt after spurt shot out of her pussy and soaked the bed and both our legs. That's when I let myself go and I tore her ass up with the pace I set. Plowing deep and fast until I felt that familiar boiling in my balls and I pulled out as rope after rope shot on her ass, pussy and up her back coating her hair and skin. While I had no intention of keeping her, I wanted to mark her as mine for now. She collapsed onto the wet sheets as the last of her own orgasm drained her energy.

I climbed off the bed and dragged her head around to face me and shoved my dick in her mouth. "Clean my cock, slut don't you stop until I'm completely clean of the mess you made of me."

She closed those perfect lips on my shaft and started bobbing like she'd never had anything as good in her mouth moaning the whole time. Before I knew it, I was hard again and clean as a whistle, but she didn't stop. She looked up into my eyes and sunk her lips clean to my root and swallowed me into her throat. Then she took a series of quick short pumps and swallows until I felt my balls boiling again and I shot straight down her throat. She swallowed every single drop. Then slowly dragged her plump lips up my cock until my head left her mouth with a pop. "All clean my master."

I smiled down at her and patted her on the head. "Put on some clothes Tiffany we're leaving now."

"Where are we going Master?"

I smiled at her she was so cute and innocent for the perfect fuck slut. "I'm taking you home with me until I find your forever master."

Tiffany jumped up and started to kiss me over and over. "Oh thank you master I thought you were just going to leave me here."

I pushed her away. "I am not that kind of a Master. Now do what you're told or I'll have to punish you."

She turned without another word and pulled on a pair of sweats that hardly fit her but with all the changes I'd made to her that didn't surprise me. We were just getting into the car when my cell phone went off. It was Amber and I was surprised that she would call me. I answered to hear her screaming. Something was wrong at my house and I could feel her fear and pain through the phone. Without a thought about it I grabbed hold of Tiffany and suddenly we were standing in front of my house. I let her go and raced up the walk blowing the door off it's hinges without touching it and sliding to a stop as I saw Mom, Janice, and Amber all being held down and the three football bullies holding them as they ripped at their scant clothes. In the corner with a sadistic smile on his face was the face I knew I was going to have to deal with at some point. He looked up at my entrance "Well that didn't take long did it? Hello Greg where's my sister?" I felt as he tried to push into my head and I smiled right back at him. "I wondered when you'd show up Henry. Let my women go or I'll have no choice but to destroy you."

He laughed. "You and what army? I have power you've never experienced. I felt him push at me again and figured I'd play along unless he or his guys tried to hurt any of the women. I wondered where Chastity, Charlote and Barbie were? I could feel him command me to fall on my knees in front of him and I did just to keep him from figuring out that I was stronger than him. "Where is my sister you fucking faggot?"

"I have no idea. I haven't been home since this morning."

His face turned red. "I was told you had my father arrested and all the elders of Dad's church and that my sister told the police she was coming her so where is she?"

"I told you I honestly don't know. She was here when I left this morning. I had work to attend too."

Well I wanted a reason to turn the boys loose on your slut here I guess now I have it. He looked at Brock, Rick and Carl "Strip her and hold her boys I'm gonna fuck her until she bleeds."

I didn't say a word just pushed at them and they all three froze solid. Then I slowly rose to my feet. "You think you have the power here Henry? You picked the wrong demigod to back. Or should I say chaos picked a weak ass servant to empower. Or maybe Chaos is just weak after all she isn't really a demigod is she just an upsurer. She has the devil by the short and curlies and promised you power you have nothing compared to what I have. I reached toward him and lifted him into the air and slammed him against the ceiling without touching him then I reached inside his mind and found that center of his fear and pain and I ramped his fear through the roof and pushed his pain until he felt like every bone in his body was being crushed. "You try to come into my home and fuck with my family. You bring the very assholes who tried to rape my sister into my house to finish what they started? You thought you'd waltz in here and poor little broken Greg Masters would cry and give you whatever you wanted. LOOK AT WHAT YOU HELPED MAKE ME YOU FUCKWAD!!"

Then I reached into his head and found out what he feared the most and made sure when he looked at me that was what he saw. I become a giant red eyed monstorous creature that came from his deepest childhood nightmares with dripping fangs and blood-soaked claws. "You made me this!! You took Greg Masters and bashed his head and this is what took over. He screamed and tried to push into my head again and this time because I was looking in his head I saw where his power resided and I reached in with my spirit and ripped his power from him and without thinking about it added it to my own. It seemed that the fates hadn't told me everything I could do or maybe they didn't even know everything that I could do because it felt like I was gaining new abilities by the second. I took Henry and I thought about him as a stone statue in the middle of his father's church meditation garden and suddenly he was gone.

I turned to the three football players that I had already warned away from my family and I didn't even blink as I envisioned them naked staked out in the dessert somewhere and they were also gone. Agent of Chaos my ass Henry wasn't strong enough to be an agent of anything and that made me wonder how strong were these supposed gods anyway? The Fates, Chaos, God, and the Devil? I was Vengence or was I something more? I poured peace and comfort into my mother, Janice and and Amber. Then I asked the question that was on my mind. "Where are Charlotte, Chastity and Barbie?"

Janice knelt in front of me. "They went to the mall master. Chastity and Charlotte needed to buy some clothes that better suited them as your wives. Barbie took them as she had control of the money you left this morning. Amber stayed to make sure your house sluts kept doing the work you commanded."

"Then they are safe. I have a new house slut for now she is to be treated as a student." I sent a mental pull to Tiffany and she came into the house. "This is Tiffany she is innocent and needs to learn how to be a woman that will fit into any high-class trophy wife situation. Who do you know that can help me with that?"

Janice thought for a minute. "Perhaps ask Claire tomorrow Master? I'm sure she has a school or tutor that could help with that."

"Yes maybe she does good thinking Janice. I went over to my precious Amber who was staring off into space. "What did he do to her before I got here?"

"I don't know master she has been like that since he first saw her except when he commanded her to scream."

I reached into her head and saw that while he hadn't been able to change her mind or control her he'd just locked her whole mind inside one of those stupid mental shells of his. I walked over and reached my spiritual hands into her head and tore the shell away and when I did she collapsed into my arms. "OH Master your home an evil man came and tried to take me away from you."