Waking the Vengence Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up and carried her upstairs to our room looking back at my mother and Janice. For now get Tiffany settled in Charlottes room. We're moving end of the week to a new house. I'll be busy with Amber for a while I don't want anyone by my wives to bother us."

The three women nodded. "Yes Master."

Then I took my precious second wife and went to my room. I really need to see about a bigger bed in the new house. One where the five of us could always be together when I wanted us to be.

I carefully laid Amber on the bed and began to go over every inch of her looking for any other damage done by Henry or the goon squad. I found nothing serious a few scrapes and bruises which I healed. Then I began to cover her with kisses. This had started as a fun little diversion for me but the four women who were my sister wives had become precious to me and for once I wasn't going to fuck them I was going to love them. As she began to get turned on she started kissing me back and I moved to her neck and sucked little love bites down toward her breasts then I licked, sucked, nippled and marked them all over and moved on to her stomach licking my way lower and lower until my mouth was over her precious pink pussy and I kissed and sucked and nibbled until she was moaning in pleasure and dripping with desire. Then when her clit stood out of it's hood I latched on and drove my fingers deep into her pussy until she was screaming my name in orgasam after orgasm. Then finally when she was begging me to fuck her I slid into her and loved her until she broke again and again into a million flickers of passionate light. With each thrust I removed another remberance of what she'd just gone through. When I knew she was going to forget all the bad that had ever happened to her not just today but in her entire life I finally pushed into her head for her to sleep and rest.

Me I had another issue to deal with. I don't know how I did it but I thought about the Fates and suddenly I was standing in the same place I'd first met them only this time they hadn't summoned me and only the youngest aspect was there. She startled at my appearance. "This can't be how are you here?"

"I'm here because I wanted to be here. I need information and since I only know how to reach the three of you this is where I came."

Her face was filled with fear and I could feel it rolling off her. I looked into her head and saw that I shouldn't have been able to do what I just did. I shouldn't be able to take myself to them without them summoning me and that lead me to conclude I was right I was something more than their Vengence I was something new. "You must leave!" She yelled and tried to push me away but I reached into her mind and clamped down on the part of her brain where she was directing her energy from and her eyes went wide as her powers ceased working. I stepped closer and pushed at her and felt my mind take control of hers "You will stop trying to control me. I am the one in charge here not you. You will do as I say and only as I say is that understood?"

I almost came in my pants when the young beautiful goddess opened her mouth and said. "Yes Master I understand and obey."

Fuck me I just took control of one of the three aspects of fate. She was of course a goddess and had the looks of perfect womanhood and I was hard as a rock so I couldn't stop myself when I said. "Then suck your masters cock you fucking cunt."

She dropped to her knees and devoured my cock without a single moments hesitation and no blowjob I'd experienced yet. I should have blown my wad instantly but suddenly I found that I could do a lot of things I shouldn't be able to do like control my own ejaculation indefinitely. While she was working my cock like a porn star I was busy searching her mind and learning everything that she knew. How to see the threads of fate where God or good resided and how to get there. Where Evil of the Devil was and Chaos. How to become an eternal like them and how scared she was that I had taken control from her. She was hoping that her two sisters returned quickly and could free her but. I knew where they were too and decided that today things changed. No longer was I their pawn, their Vengeance. Now I was the one in charge and they would serve me.

I reached into her brain and found the spot where her pleasure resided, and I stroked it until she was screaming on my cock as she had the most explosive cum of her eternal life. And with that cum her final resistance fell away and she was addicted to serving me and me alone. I was the Master of Gwendolyn Lafae, the youngest aspect of the goddess of Fate. She wanted nothing more than to have me fuck her for all eternity and she would do anything to experience that pleasure. I smiled. Just two more Fates to control before I went after to make Lilith, the goddess of Chaos my cumslut too. Finally now that I had the power and information I wanted I pushed her off my cock and slammed into the pussy of a goddess and used my new found abilities to make her fertile and fucked my child into the golden haired goddess of seeing the future. Funny how she never saw it coming. Just like her sisters wouldn't when I took each of them. As I poured my seed into her she screamed as she came continuously until she was unable to do anything but lie on the ground where I took her and whimper in ecstasy.

This was going to be so much fun. Making not three but four Goddess bitches.