Waking the Vengence Pt. 09

Story Info
Vengeance for Mr. Cadman, his bitch, Chaos agent, & One Fate.
8.8k words
4.67
58.3k
136

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,063 Followers

All characters in this story involved in sexual acts are over 18.

If you haven't read the first eight parts I suggest you start there.

Quick summery of our story so far:

Part 1: Greg Masters is attacked by bullies while trying to protect his sister from a group of sexual predators and finds he has the ability to control minds. Starts getting Vengeance on those that have hurt him in the past. Learns his sister wants him to teach her about sex and take her virginity.

Part 2: Greg uses his mind control on his mother when she catches Greg and his sister having oral sex and learns his mother and sister are natural Submissives. Takes both women as his. Has Anal sex with his mom. Has his new Mommy-Slut trick her old Mistress into a late-night visit so he can make her his toy as well.

Part 3: Greg uses his hind control to tun Janice from a dominant Mistress into a submissive Slut. He also acquires one of Janice's own submissives as his own. Has a "vision" while asleep and learns his is the Vengeance for the three Fates.

Part 4. Greg starts his mission as the Vengeance of the hands of Fate. He also starts the seduction of another slut and dishes out some vengeance on Janice.

Part 5: Greg brings vengeance to dad and church elders. Finds another natural submissive and makes Amber his girlfriend/slut.

Part 6: Greg tells the girls about the fates and demonstrates his powers. Then he takes Chastity and messes up her mind.

Part 7: Greg deals with a rebellious Janice. Then spends the night with Charlotte finally fucking his sister wife. He listens to her deepest desires and decides to give in to them. Fucking his child into her.

Part 8: Greg fixes all his sluts. Learns more about being a master, mind control and discovers an old enemy has returned with powers as well.

Hey if you are still reading this part don't forget to leave me a star rating. I love to read your comments and suggestions as well. All encouragement is appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now get over here and lick Mommy-sluts pussy while she finishes sucking my dick."

"Oh, thank you Master."

She crawled over and under my mother and I knew when her tongue came in contact with mom's pussy because mom moaned on my cock sending vibrations and then doubled the speed with which her head bobbed up and down on my dick. I looked at my phone and realized this needed to end soon so I could go pay a visit to Jefferson Cadman and extract Vengeance for his ex-wife and daughter.

Mom's mouth was moving like a blur and she was moaning so loud it was like having a vibrating sheath wrapped over my dick. I felt my balls churn and then I was spewing down my mother's throat. After my last spurt was swallowed, mom tucked me back into my pants and zipped me up. Her hands then went to Janice's head and she started to hump her old mistress' mouth like a dog in heat. I really needed to leave but didn't want to miss the finish. So, I took matters into my own hands. I looked down at them and spoke two little words guaranteed to put them both on the ground writhing in exquisite pleasure. "Good girls."

The both screamed and fell to the floor. As their orgasms ripped through them. Just then Barbie walked through the door. "I see you've finished here."

I smiled. "I have. When they come back to reality ask them to tell you their new roles. They will both obey you without question."

"Thank you Master."

"Remember Janice, like Charlotte and Chastity, is carrying my children. Don't harm her or them. And Janice has tasks from last night to complete she knows what they are. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Barbie kissed me in a way that let me know her pussy was already dripping. I wanted nothing more than to climb back upstairs with her and sink into her delights, but I was the Vengeance of the Fates and duty called.

I laid the key to dad's car on the table and reached into Janice's purse taking the key to her BMW. I wasn't going to deal with Jefferson Cadman driving an old Crown Vic. "Tell Janice to use my dad's car today. I'll be back later to pick you and Amber up. We have some shopping to do."

Barbie looked at me and smiled. "What kind of shopping?"

"First work, then car shopping for all my wives."

"You're buying us all cars?"

"Yes, with seven children coming in about nine months I thought it appropriate everyone have wheels."

Barbie smiled and wrapped herself around me again. "You are so good to us Master."

"Well you can thank me later. Right now, I need to go earn the money we're going to spend."

I left the house and drove to the address Janice had provided me. I grew angry as I got close to Jefferson Cadman's estate. That's what it was an estate. There was a large stone wall all around the place with a large steel gate at the entrance. I could just barely see the sprawling house that sat back down the paved drive. It just felt wrong for a guy as evil as this man to live like a king. As I pulled up to the guard house by the gate an armed security guy stepped out. "Can I help you?"

I smiled "Yes my name is Greg Masters I'm here to see Mister Cadmen."

The guard put his hand on the butt of his weapon. "Sorry Kid but Mister Cadman doesn't see people at his home. You need to call and make an appointment with his secretary on Monday."

I reached out and pushed into his mind. "You will open the gate and let me through. Then once I'm inside you will close the gate and forget all about this encounter. You won't open the gate or respond to anyone but me the rest of the morning."

The guy relaxed and walked into the building that served as the guard house and pressed a button just inside the door. "Have a good day."

I smiled as I drove through the gate and headed up to the sprawling main house. I so wanted to make this man pay for what he'd done to his younger daughter and to his wife. How can a man who would think to harm his own kid deserve to live in a place like this? Before I got here, I'd just wanted to fulfil the deal I'd made to Claire and get the paperwork signed and her missing money returned. Now looking at all this opulence I wanted to take it all away from him. Vengeance was going to be sweet this time and I was going to enjoy dishing it out.

I stopped in the front of the huge mansion and rang the bell. In a few minutes the door was opened by a man dressed in the typical black suit that was known as a butler's livery. "May I help you?"

I decided to not play around and be nice here. So, I pushed "Step aside and let me enter. You know I'm supposed to be here."

The butler stepped to the side and let me inside the house. I kept pushing into his mind. "You will answer all my questions honestly and fully. Where is Mister Cadman?"

"Mister Cadman is pool side with Miss Candi sir."

"Who is Miss Candi?"

She is Mister Cadman's secretary and live in woman sir."

"I see. Who else is in the house right now?"

"Just the staff sir."

I pushed again. "Keep them away from the pool area and Mister Cadman's study. Do you know who Mister Cadman uses as a notary?"

"Both myself and Miss Candi are notaries sir."

"Thank you, I'm sorry what was your name?"

"I'm Pennyworth sir."

"Excellent Pennyworth. Thank you."

I walked away from the butler and through the opulent mansion getting angrier with each step. Why did a monster like Jefferson Cadman get to live in such splendor when people like my sister and Chastity had to live in cramped homes with men who didn't appreciate them? As a matter of fact, Jefferson was right up there with Pastor James when it came to his disgustingness. Grooming his own daughter as his fuck doll. I passed through the home all but vibrating with the injustice of it all. The fates had been so very right. This world, my part of it anyway was so out of balance. But today I was going to set this little piece of it right.

I finally came to the doors that lead out to the pool area and walked through the French doors to find the man I was looking for. He was lying on his back on a poolside padded lounger with a very big tittied, long dark haired skank was bouncing up and down on his dick like she was on a trampoline. The obvious work she had done to her breast keeping them still as a rock on her chest unlike my lovely Barbie or Amber whose natural big breasts bounced with every move. "Well that seems like a interesting way to enjoy the poolside."

They both scrambled at my voice, but I pushed. "Don't stop on my account keep on fucking each other."

Quickly they settled back into the motion they'd had before I interrupted but both their eyes were glued to me. "Who are you and what are you doing in my home?" The thin nasally voice of the man I was here to see, in contrast to his large and robust body. I was beginning to understand most upper society men were round and out of shape. While the girl on him was closer to my age than his. She at least looked like not only had she had extensive work done, but she worked out to keep herself desirable to a certain kind of man. "I'm here to talk with you about your life choices, Jeffy?" I pushed again at both of them. "From this moment on you will stay calm and listen to my voice. You will answer truthfully any question I ask of you and you will tell me anything you think I might need to know I haven't asked. You will keep fucking unless I tell you to stop. You won't make any other moves."

"I don't want you here, leave before I call security." The rich ass spoke again. I got closer and looked into the eyes of the woman on him. She obviously wasn't enjoying the ride though she was making noises like she was. What I saw almost made me turn and walk out leaving her to do what she was planning. Only the thought of the money in my account and the genuine distress on Claire's face kept me there.

Then I turned and looked into Jefferson. He was every bit as dirty as I knew he'd be. He had indeed planned to turn his own daughter into his fuck toy and he still planned to do it. His lawyers had hired people to make up false accusations against his ex-wife; saying she was unstable and an addict. Then the judge, whom he'd already bought off, would award him full custody of the girl. That alone earned him everything I was going to do to him; but then I pushed deeper and saw his satisfaction that he'd hidden way more money from his ex than she thought. While she was sure there was another two hundred million hidden there was actually two billion five hundred million dollars safely tucked away in a Cayman bank account.

I looked at man whose face was turning red with the exertion of his forced fuck. Completely ignoring the bitch bouncing and moaning in fake pleasure on his dick. "So Jeff, you want me to leave? Then I'll leave. As soon as you sign away your parental rights to Wendy and call your lawyers telling them to drop the lawsuit against your wife."

"Fuck you! I'm going to destroy that bitch and claim what's mine. All you've done is make sure I completely destroy that uptight cunt."

I laughed. "You don't understand, Jeffy. I wasn't asking, I'm telling you what you will do before I leave. However now that you've shown me just how despicable you really are; I'm going to have to punish you. Now aren't I?"

"Go to hell you little pissant. Do you have any idea the shit storm you're bringing down on that bitch and yourself?"

I looked at him and laughed. Then I leaned down into his face with the plastic bimbo's tits smacking into the back of my head. "Oh I've been to hell Jeffy. I've lived there while you lived like a king. But you're wrong there is no shitstorm coming for Claire or me." The pounding of those fake tits on my head was irritating so I turned my attention to the girl. "Are you enjoying yourself there slut?"

"No! Jefferson doesn't have enough of a cock for anyone to enjoy."

"Then why don't you tell us why you're over here this weekend fucking him."

She smiled. "Because my boyfriend and I are going to sue him for sexual harassment. He's my boss and we've recorded every time he has me suck or fuck him. We're going to be rich."

I pushed again at her. "Stop fucking him and climb off."

She did and I got my first look at the rest of her body. She had a body built to fuck with long pussy lips and an ass that had been worked on too. What made women think that adding slabs of silicon to their body in strategic places was a gurentee of a man's attention? Personally, I preferred my women with real bodies. I pointed to the lounger beside the one Jefferson was laying on. "Go over there and sit down and be quiet. I'll get back to you later."

Then I turned to Jefferson who because of my command was still humping up into the air. His cock was indeed unimpressive. About four inches long and as skinny as those cheap hotdogs my dad used to buy to cook out with. You know the ones the chicken ones that never plump up when you cook them. I couldn't stop the laugh that burst forth. "No wonder you need to make your young daughter your fuck doll. You couldn't satisfy anyone with that equipment."

"I'm going to destroy your life punk."

I reached out and yanked him upon his feet with my mind. "No, I don't think you will Jeffy. As a matter of fact; I think I'm going to destroy yours. At first this was just going to be me getting what your wife needed from you but the longer I'm with you the more you prove just how disgusting you are. You don't deserve the money, power and perks you've inherited. So I'm going to take them away."

I pulled him along toward his office. I looked back over my shoulder at the bimbo who was his secretary. I stopped and turned to her. "Hey bitch aren't you a licensed Notary?"

"Yes."

I pushed. "Then go get your stamp and meet us in Jefferson's study. I have some work for you."

She fairly flew past me heading to the room she occupied here to get her stamp. I resumed dragging Jefferson mentally through the house into his office and tossed him into the chair in front of the desk. "Sit there and don't move unless I tell you too."

I walked behind the desk and took the seat of power running my hands over the luxurious office chair and rich mahogany desktop. This was what I deserved after all I'd been through in my life. A place like this was what my sister and wives deserved. The more I thought about it the more I liked the idea of taking everything from Cadman. His house, his staff, his money. His reputation. Everything.

I started by reaching into his body. He was a mess. His fat cat lifestyle had left him with all kinds of physical problems and while I despised him, I didn't want him to die of heart disease or cancer before he could really suffer the hell I was going to drop him in. I reached in and started to heal all those little problems unclogging arteries, strengthening his heart and lungs. Removing the precancerous cells in his stomach and prostate. Then just for a bit of fun I weakened his bladder so that he'd have trouble holding his urine. Let him piss himself from now on. Then I moved to more physical attributes. It seemed almost a shame really, but I couldn't help myself and I shrank his already pathetic cock to the size of a cocktail wiener. Then I gave him a hair trigger. With weak thin cum without the ability to get anyone pregnant. Oh, he'd still want sex as a matter of fact I turned his libido up as high as it would go. All he would want was sex but the minute he got hard he'd blast off with his tiny little dick and then not be able to recover for hours still desperately needing to fuck something.

Just then his skank of a secretary walked in still naked as the first time I saw her and carrying a case that I assumed was her seal for notarizing things.

I took her in. She'd even had her face worked on; collagen in her lips, a nose job those over the top fake tits and ass implants. Not as obvious was the tummy tuck and liposuction of her hips and thighs. Before I left, I was going to completely remake her into something real and fuckable. But first to business.

"Jefferson, I have here a form turning over all your parental rights to your ex-wife and it states that you are relinquishing them of your own free will. Sign it."

"Fuck you." He spat at me since he couldn't move from the chair. I smiled at him. "I can make you sign it, but I don't want too. Let me just say unless you want that dick of yours to shrink any smaller and never get hard sign the damn papers."

"You can't make me sign shit you little asswipe. I don't know what kind of drug you gave me but when it wears off, I'm going to fuck you up."

I sighed. "Fine we will play it your way." I pushed "Jefferson you don't want anything to do with your daughter you hate the fact that you even have a daughter. You called me up and asked me to help you get your ex-wife to take full parental responsibility for the girl. That's why I'm here so you can sign the paper giving Claire all responsibility to Wendy until she is an adult." I slid the paper across the desk and then looked at him. "Sign this form and then you'll be free of her."

"Thank Fucking God. I don't know how you got her to do this but I'm grateful." Then he signed the paper.

I took the paper and slide it in front of the secretary. "Well talk about my fee for this service in a minute Jeff. Why don't you sit back and relax." I watched as he obeyed me without question.

I could see the look of cunning come across his secretary's face. I watched as she thought about how she could get me to use my powers for her. I hid the smile on my face. They always showed themselves the schemers and those needing Vengeance brought down on their life. This cunt was no different than the others. I wouldn't feel a bit sorry about what I was going to do to her.

"I guess you want me to notarize that document?" she leaned her fake tits towards me. She'd never come across a man who could resist her enhanced jugs before and I was going to enjoy this way more than I should. "Yes, if you don't mind."

"Well what's in it for me?"

I looked at her. "I don't know. What do you want?"

"You know what I want. I want money, lots of money."

Now I smiled and it wasn't my nice smile it was my I'm going to fuck you smile. "How about you do what I tell you to do today without making me force you to do it? If you do, I won't make you addicted to Jefferson's new tiny dick and watery cum that I'll make taste like burnt shit when you eat it up."

Her face turned white. "You can do that?"

"I looked her in the eyes and pushed the truth of my statements to her. "I can do anything I want. I can make you want to fuck every dick you see no matter how nasty. I can make it so you never cum again, or so you cum when the wind blows. I can take away all those looks you've bought and make you old. Or I can make you every man's walking wet dream. Or I can make you beg me to let you suck Jefferson's tiny hair trigger dick and love every second of it. The choice is yours. Do what I want without me forcing you and maybe I'll reward you. But if you make me use my powers on you then I promise you'll leave here every man's nightmare and unable to ever cum again while needing to constantly."

She quickly pulled her seal out and affixed it to the document than she signed it stating that she saw Jefferson sign.

I turned back to Jefferson. "Now let's talk about money, Jeffy."

His face contorted. "Look I'm grateful for your help but my name is Jefferson or Mister Cadman not Jeffy. How much do I owe you?"

I once again shoved into his mind changing things so that he would obey without question. I even tweaked his mind so that he'd think everything I told him would be his idea. "You are going to call up your Cayman bank and have four hundred, nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine million dollars transferred to this account." I gave him the number of the bank account set up for Claire by Janice's firm. "Then you are going to transfer another five hundred million into a trust fund for Wendy and make Janice Snyder the executor of that trust. Finally, you'll pay me the one point five billion we agreed on to this account."

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,063 Followers