Waking the Vengence Pt. 10

Story Info
Greg finishes capturing Fate and making them his servants.
4.2k words
4.49
63.2k
213

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,063 Followers

All characters in this story involved in sexual acts are over 18.

If you haven't read the first eight parts I suggest you start there.

Quick summery of our story so far

Part 1: Greg Masters is attacked by bullies while trying to protect his sister from a group of sexual predators and finds he has the ability to control minds. Starts getting Vengeance on those that have hurt him in the past. Learns his sister wants him to teach her about sex and take her virginity.

Part 2: Greg uses his mind control on his mother when she catches Greg and his sister having oral sex and learns his mother and sister are natural Submissives. Takes both women as his. Has Anal sex with his mom. Has his new Mommy-Slut trick her old Mistress into a late-night visit so he can make her his toy as well.

Part 3: Greg uses his hind control to tune Janice from a dominant Mistress into a submissive Slut. He also acquires one of Janice's own submissives as his own. Has a "vision" while asleep and learns his is the Vengeance for the three Fates.

Part 4. Greg starts his mission as the Vengeance of the hands of Fate. He also starts the seduction of another slut and dishes out some vengeance on Janice.

Part 5: Greg brings vengeance to dad and church elders. Finds another natural submissive and makes Amber his girlfriend/slut.

Part 6: Greg tells the girls about the fates and demonstrates his powers. Then he takes Chastity and messes up her mind.

Part 7: Greg deals with a rebellious Janice. Then spends the night with Charlotte finally fucking his sister wife. He listens to her deepest desires and decides to give in to them. Fucking his child into her.

Part 8: Greg fixes all his sluts. Learns more about being a master, mind control and discovers an old enemy has returned with powers as well.

Part 9: Where Greg deals with Cadman, makes a new slut out of Cadman's Secretary and punishes the man who originally corrupted her. Deals with the agent of Chaos and some old tormentors come back. Then becomes more powerful by turning one of the Three sisters of fate into his personal cumslut.

Hey if you are still reading this part don't forget to leave me a star rating. I love to read your comments and suggestions as well. All encouragement is appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had another issue to deal with. I don't know how I did it, but I thought about the Fates and suddenly I was standing in the same place I'd first met them only this time they hadn't summoned me and only the youngest aspect was there. She startled at my appearance. "This can't be. How are you here?"

"I'm here because I wanted to be here. I need information and since I only know how to reach the three of you this is where I came."

Her face was filled with fear and I could feel it rolling off her. I looked into her head and saw that I shouldn't have been able to do what I just did. I shouldn't be able to take myself to them without them summoning me and that lead me to conclude I was right. I was something more than their Vengeance. I was something new. "You must leave!" She yelled and tried to push me away, but I reached into her mind and clamped down on the part of her brain where she was directing her energy from and her eyes went wide as her powers ceased working. I stepped closer and pushed at her and felt my mind take control of hers "You will stop trying to control me. I am the one in charge here not you. You will do as I say and only as I say is that understood?"

I almost came in my pants when the young beautiful goddess opened her mouth and said. "Yes, Master I understand and obey."

Fuck me! I just took control of one of the three aspects of fate. She was of course a goddess and had the looks of perfect womanhood and I was hard as a rock so I couldn't stop myself when I said. "Then suck your masters cock you fucking cunt."

She dropped to her knees and devoured my cock without a single moment's hesitation and like no blowjob I'd experienced yet. I should have blown my wad instantly but suddenly I found that I could do a lot of things I shouldn't be able to do. Like control my own ejaculation indefinitely. While she was working my cock like a porn star, I was busy searching her mind and learning everything that she knew. How to see the threads of fate, where God or good resided and how to get there. Where Evil or the Devil was, and Chaos' location as well. She had knowledge of how to become an eternal like them that I gleaned. What was most exciting to me was how scared she felt that I had taken control from her. She was hoping that her two sisters would return quickly and could free her, but I knew where they were too and decided that today things changed. No longer was I their pawn, their Vengeance. Now I was the one in charge and they would serve me. I reached into her brain and found the spot where her pleasure resided, and I stroked it until she was screaming on my cock as she had the most explosive cum of her eternal life.

And with that cum her final resistance fell away and she was addicted to serving me and me alone. I was the Master of Gwendolyn Lafae, the youngest aspect of the goddess of Fate. She wanted nothing more than to have me fuck her for all eternity and she would do anything to experience that pleasure. I smiled. Just two more Fates to control before I went after to make Lilith, the goddess of Chaos my cumslut too. Finally, now that I had the power and information, I wanted I pushed her off my cock and slammed into the pussy of a goddess and used my new-found abilities to make her fertile and fucked my child into the golden-haired goddess of seeing the future. Funny how she never saw it coming. Just like her sisters wouldn't when I took each of them. As I poured my seed into her, she screamed as she came continuously until she was unable to do anything but lie on the ground where I took her and whimper in ecstasy.

This was going to be so much fun. Making not three but four Goddess' my bitches. That was exactly what I was going to do now. I looked down at Gyendolyn and smiled. "Call you middle sister."

"Yes Master."

I hid myself behind a ripple of reality as my newest toy did just as I had commanded her. There was a shimmer of reality and suddenly Nimue DeLoch, the present aspect of Fate stood in the room with worry and shock on her face. "What's wrong? Why did you summon me?"

Gwendolyn smiled at her. "Nothing is wrong. I summoned you because my master said too."

The goddess' face wrinkled with confusion. "What are you talking about I don't see God here. No one knows where God is."

"God isn't our master anymore?"

Fear flashed across Nimue's face and I felt her start to summon her sister, Morgana. I dropped the cloaking Veil and pushed into her head. "Stop, you will not summon anyone yet."

Her eyes went wide. "You! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to fulfill my destiny."

"What are you talking about? Your destiny has been fulfilled you are our Vengeance."

I walked over to Gwendolyn and she knelt before me reaching up to fondle me in her hand. "Yes, tell me about that. I mean when did Fate become the one to keep balance in the universe? That isn't your job is it? Aren't you three just supposed to look through time and ensure that the universe remains moving along the plan God has for it?"

She gritted her teach as she watched her younger sister stroke my growing shaft. "Stop this, you can't make her do that we are to remain pure. If we aren't we can't do our jobs."

"Who told you that? Because it's not true."

She looked and saw the pink stain running down Gwendolyn's thighs. She looked back up at me. "What did you do?"

"I fucked my newest cumslut, your next."

"You can't do this it will destroy everything!"

I shook my head as I moved away from her sister with my cock standing hard and ready. "Says who? You? Look at the thread of fate has it snapped? Can you still see the present? Because I fucked the aspect of Future. I came in her and made sure she was fertile and yet has Fate broken?"

I watched as she reached for the tapestry of time and saw confusion in her mind as she found nothing had changed. "How is that possible?"

I walked over to her and pushed again taking her mind and body captive. I immobilized her so that she wouldn't move. Then I reached out physically and tore her robe off of her. Nimue was beautiful, physically she appeared older than Gwendolyn; probably if they were human in her mid-thirties. But her hair was a shade of red that didn't exist naturally outside of a dye bottle. However, I knew her's wasn't a dye job. Her breasts were slightly bigger than Gwendolyn's, again probably because of the age factor. Still they were firm and her nipples were the size and color of a raspberry. Her hips were wider, and her pussy was also a bit meatier. I reached out and stroked her breasts, rubbing those nipples between my thumbs and forefinger until they were hard, and she was panting. 'It's possible because you made it possible. You gave me the job of restoring balance but again whose job is that supposed to be?"

She moaned as my hand brushed across her cunt. "God's it's supposed to be God's job."

"Then why isn't God doing it?" I asked as my fingers started to circle her pussy lips gathering the moist discharge that was leaking out of her cunt. She started to shake and was whimpering as the first sexual feelings she'd ever had started running through her.

"We don't know. God just stopped doing it a while ago."

"Where is God?" I slid one finger across her clit and her knees gave out leaving me to hold her up as I stroked her again.

"AAAAAHHHH, We don't know. God has disappeared."

I pushed my finger into her dripping cunt and started to finger fuck Nimue, the Goddess' of the present aspect of Fate. She started humping against my invading finger. "I'm going to let you in on a secret Nimue."

She groaned in pleasure and tried to focus on my face. "How do you know that name?"

I leaned in and pushed my words into her brain. "I know everything Nimue, even the things you don't. Do you know why that is?" I increased the speed my finger was going and added a second one as my thumb brushed over her clit again.

"FUCK!!" She screamed and started humping my hand like she was a cat in heat. I smiled and pushed my next statement into her mind. "Because I'm God now. I'm the master of Fate and that makes me God."

I pressed my thumb harder into her clit and stroked the pleasure center of her mind sending her into her first orgasm. Nimue screamed in ecstasy and began to shake. I pulled my hand away from her and let her collapse onto her knee's. I pushed into her mind again. "Greg Masters is God, your master. You will obey only him, you will worship only him, serve only him, love only him. Say it Nimue, tell me what I just told you and let it become truth. Feel how good it makes you feel to admit it."

She looked at me, but her eyes were glazed over still from her first orgasm. "Greg Masters is God, my Master. I obey only him. I worship only him. I serve only him I love only him."

I reached into that spot in her brain that produced pleasure and pushed harder than the first time and she collapsed to the floor screaming in Ecstasy. "See how the truth brings you pleasure? Say it again."

She screamed it again as I continued to stroke her pleasure center by the end of her repetition, she was a quivering mess. "Do you believe what you are saying Nimue?"

"Oh yes."

"Then prove it. Get on your hands and knees and beg me to fuck my baby into you."

Without hesitation the goddess flipped up onto her hands and knees and pulled her ass cheeks apart so that I had an unobstructed view of her anal star and her pussy. "Fuck my pussy God. Please give me your seed and plant your child in my womb. Please God, Please, give me your baby. Fuck me until I'm ripe with your offspring."

While she was praying and begging me, I reached inside her body and started up her reproductive system and caused her to ovulate. When her egg dropped, she went crazy and along with begging me to fill her up and plant a child in her she began to hump back against my hard cock. I refused to allow it to enter her instead causing it to slide along the outside of her juicy cunt and bump across her clit. Finally, as she pushed back again, I slammed my cock deep inside her virgin pussy ripping through her virginity. At the same time, I clamped down on her pleasure center in her brain and sent her into the most intense orgasm she'd had to date. Her already tight cunt clamped down so hard and rhythmically it was like getting deep throated at the same time as fucking her. I slammed mercilessly into her cunt again and again. Plowing into her pussy as I stroked her pleasure center faster and faster. Nimue was screaming as she came over and over. Nothing she said was making sense. But I wasn't done with this goddess. I pulled out and flipped her over then lifted her hips and looked at Gwendolyn. "Put a pillow under her ass then you climb on her face." I commanded Nimue. When your sister sits on your face you will eat her pussy until I cum inside you. Is that understood?"

"Yes Master."

Gwendolyn pushed the pillow under her sister's hips and as she settled her cum filled pussy over her sister's mouth. I slammed back inside Nimue, causing her to scream into her sister well fucked cunt. The vibrations of her scream sent Gwendolyn into another orgasm and then I turned up the speed fucking into Nimue faster and harder with every stroke. I mentally reached into my own body and increased the amount of sperm in my cum and then I increase the amount of cum I would flood Nimue with. I could feel my balls growing heavy with my cum. I knew I would literally drown Nimue's pussy and womb when I finally came. I continued to tweak both goddess' pleasure center until they were in a constant rolling cum and then with one last thrust, I began to shoot rope after rope of the most potent cum into the womb of the goddess beneath me. Sure enough, before I was finished there was so much cum in her that it was pouring out of her cunt with every thrust. I watched with my medical vision as the sperm rushed toward the egg and saw the moment egg and sperm combined to start creating life. I pulled out of the goddess under me as she and her sister both lay overwhelmed by the intensity of the orgasm I'd initiated in them.

While Nimue was recovering I sorted through her mind much like I had done Gwendolyn's and saw what I was looking for. The location of the tree of life. Eating its fruit would make anyone immortal, which was what made the four women, I was going to claim, the goddess' they were. With two of the three aspects of Fate under my control I had only one more. Morgana LaFay, the aspect of Fate who watched the Past, to enslave to bring my Vengeance against the goddess' that messed with my life. Maneuverings me to get hit in the head so that my brain would heal slowly in the way they needed to give me the powers they'd planned. Only problem was that for some reason they didn't see what would happen fully. They had no clue that the changes made to my brain went beyond the gifts they had unlocked to completely unlock my brain making me exactly like the being mankind was created in the image of. I was changed to replace God who had become tired of the job of overseeing Creation. I wanted to finish up with the Fate's, gather some of the fruit from the tree of life. Enough for me and my wives. Making us all eternal and then enslave Chaos. After all who wouldn't want the original woman, the perfect woman, who even tempted the Devil away from his purpose to be their perfect cumslave? Once I finished with Morgana and made me and my wives immortal I'd hunt down Lilith and make Chaos beg me to fuck a baby into her as well. Then I'd step into my new role as God of this universe. Bringing everything back into balance.

I looked down at my two newest cumsluts both laying on the ground shuddering in the perpetual orgasmic state I'd left their bodies in and I grew angry. These two women and their fellow aspect of fate had not done their job properly. I'd seen things they'd missed as I'd rooted around in their minds. The pain and suffering I'd gone through had not been necessary for me to become the agent of balance they were calling their vengeance. I had been destined to become the agent of balance from before my conception. They were supposed to keep me from the disaster that caused me headaches most of my life and the abuse that had been heaped on me. Instead because they were trying to keep the balance which was not their job they had missed that and instead brought me more pain and suffering. Yes, I became Vengeance and now I was going to finish getting mine. I released them from their rolling orgasms. I stood over them realizing that the worst offender had yet to be punished. "The two of you owe me a great debt, you stupid bitches."

The both looked to be in pain at my displeasure and honestly they were. I'd changed their whole orientation by making myself the object of their devotion and worship. When I was upset with them, they physically felt my displeasure as pain. "Take your self from my presence. Go to my home and watch over my family. Let no harm fall to them until I return and see to it that they are all taken care of. You will do anything for them without using your powers unless it is to protect them."

They both crawled to where I stood. "Yes Master."

I narrowed my eyes. "Do not fail me again or I will take my displeasure out on you by giving you to the foulest demon I can find."

Both of them went pale and I knew they both were thinking of the foulest demon they knew. I hid a smile as they kissed my feet promising me that they would not fail me. "Then go and serve my family well."

They both disappeared and I looked through the either to watch them appear in my house and explain that they were there to serve the inhabitance. I smiled and turned my attention to the last remaining aspect of Fate. I could have gone where she was, or I could have called her to me. I did neither, I was beyond angry with her. The two I'd just taken had the legitimate excuse of reading the signs wrong, but not Morgana. No, she had a habit of twisting the execution of Fate to bring the most pain and suffering to those she had to make hero's. Just look at the trouble she'd brought to Camelot with Arthur and Mordrid. She for some reason took her own pleasure in causing Hero's to suffer needlessly. But this time she'd fucked up. She didn't pay attention to the other two aspects of fate and didn't realize that I had more power than I should have.

Now I'd learned how to increase my gifts even more and I was now the Master of the Fates themselves. Well two out of three of them. So I wasn't going to go to her or even call her to me no I reached out to where she was and snatched her from her diversion and when she appeared I wrapped her mind and body in my power and made her immovable. Then I reached into her mind and saw all the answers. She screamed as I raped her mind of it's knowledge as tore away the secrets she kept hiding through the ages. As I saw her for what she really was and with every secret revealed my need for Vengeance increased. Once she was laid bare before my mind I ripped her clothes and laid her bare before me physically.

"Morgana LaFay, you are a sick bitch. You've lied and twisted Fate over and over. You knew that I didn't have to be tortured to become the Agent of Balance. You knew and thought if you had me hurt I might not become what I was meant to be. Unlike your sisters you hate answering to God. Yet you must. You thought you could limit me and control me. But you fucked up!! You manipulated your sisters into hurting me and it made me stronger. So see what you have brought forth."

PreacherPorn
PreacherPorn
4,063 Followers
12