Waking the Vengence Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waved my hand and let her see me take control of her sisters. I made her watch as I became their Master and made them love and worship me. I gave her an upclose and personal replay as I forced their ovulation and breed them.

"You lied to them and told them they couldn't find pleasure in a man that it would destroy their ability to see Fate. You knew that it was a lie. They could find pleasure they just couldn't become mothers because in doing so their gifts would pass to their daughters when they came of age. You lied because you wanted to take God's place. You wanted to be the most powerful immortal. Instead you are going to become my slave just like your sisters the only difference is you will have no choice but to obey me, worship me, even to some extent love me but you'll hate every minute of it. You will give me a daughter and she will take your power from you and still You'll live and be my slave. Look at the pleasure your sisters get from worshiping me. You won't get that. You'll do it but you'll never experience ecstasy. You will always fall just a little short of it. For all of eternity you will serve me without ever finding pleasure in it. However unlike my predecessor I won't allow you the free will to attempt to oppose me."

Then I caused her to fall onto her belly and craw to me as I pushed her new reality into her head. She knew I was her Master, she knew I owned her, she knew she worshipped me, loved me, obeyed me. And She. Hated. It. But she had no ability to resist me. I left her mind intact. Her power intact but her choices I destroyed them. If I told her to shit, she would. If I told her to eat it she would. She would crave my cock, my cum, my pleasure but she would never feel any herself. All she would feel is the anger of her hatred and yet I would make her devotion to me be complete despite her hatred. She would do every depraved thing I asked of her without question or hesitation and to prove it I made her take my cock into her ass and I pissed into her.

When it was pouring out of her like an enema I made her lay in it as I caused her to ovulate and her pussy to lubricate and then I fucked her over and over and over again letting her get to the edge of cumming and then snatching it away from her. When I drenched her with my sperm and watched my daughter be conceived, she felt the pain of the moment and she wanted to curse me. Instead she thanked me for blessing her with my child. Then unlike the other two I wrapped her in a locked slave collar and chain and dragged her behind me on her hands and knees like the fucking cum slave she now was.

12