All Comments on 'Waking the Vengence Pt. 10'

by PreacherPorn

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
RicanbanditRicanbanditabout 4 years ago

I just binged through this whole series. Wow

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearabout 4 years ago
damn!!!!! Getting really good!!!!

I am loving this story line!!!! Keep it coming!!! You're doing a fantastic job!!!!!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy addition!

Very yummy indeed! A bit of a darker path, but his coming of age and taking them was awesome! Well done! Thank you!

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Love this series

Please keep this story going, it’s awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep going

Definitely need to keep going. Keep going in the story to where he gets the chance to take his offspring.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Brilliant story, it's so out there it's fun to read. Keep them coming.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerabout 4 years ago
More

Yup. Very entertaining, but you really need an editor. Put on my favorite authors list, so won't miss new installments.

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago
Interesting story-line

It's really out there but, I love it. Please keep going. I couldn't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

This series of stories is excellent! Please continue with the series and what will happen to Chaos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
experiment

I'd give this an A for concept and a D- for editing. I think you rely too much on a spell checker. It's a very unreliable friend.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950about 4 years ago
Great Series

I read a book a week, but I never read science fiction. However, I loved this series. I hope to see more of it. You really need to proof read your stories, though. Too many mistakes like using he when you meant her, or he when you meant she, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Maybe one more chapter?

Have you got one more chapter in you for this story? Thanks you for your twisted approach to this erotic tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree. The last 2 or 3 chapters were not neccessary.

The author is good. It took me awhile to realize that English is not his first language.

If you are going to add another chapter the author should make it clear that Greg was only dreaming about all the women he has been having sex with. In reality he is in prison for a very long time and is gang raped every day.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 4 years ago
Now for Chaos!

Great story but at least 2 to 3 chapters to finish. He has to enslave Chaos then take the Apples home to his wife's. and move into his new mansion.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 4 years ago
I hope this isn't the end

I have very much enjoyed this story to date. I truly hope you finish it. My only suggestion is that you bring in some aspects of the sister wives enjoying each other. There are so many girls in the house and only Greg, given how horny he has made them they would undoubtedly end up helping each other while he is occupied.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 4 years ago

Was ok but you lost track of all the moving parts. Its spiralled at the end.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 4 years ago
I see a recurring theme.

So I've read all through up to this point and the recurring theme is 'power fantasy'. Just giving your MC power and dominance over whoever else is in the scene no matter what, spiralling out of control most times to the point that you even have to backtrack in further chapters or just ignore 'changes' you made to people in order to continue the narrative. Now your MC is (a) god and apparently bested the fates, can change people at a fundamental level physically and mentally at will, can teleport on a whim, even between planes and is going after other gods. All in one weekend.

It seems like the ramblings of a teenage boy on a power trip, wishing he could do things to get back at the people that wronged him. It's just a revenge fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deathknight

I really like this story. The mind control is perfect and the idea of turning it on the one's that handed him the power was also really great. I mean he's human if u were given that power can u honestly say I wouldn't try to turn it on the ones that gave it to u and make them submit once you have a handle on it. But if it is a dream that cool to. We'll have to wait until the next chapter. I hope it's soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Sincerely hope you continue your HOT story. It’s obviously unfinished and I hope you haven’t abandoned it but that you’re just too busy to write at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue

Any knowledge on when the next chapter will be coming I hope you continue this and your other series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

1 star. You went to far. Master of the Fates? Sure, why not. God? To far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Gonna need another chapter asap.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Still needs continuing. Fun read though.

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckerover 3 years ago
Continue

You've got to write at least one more chapter, taking control of Chaos. Need someone to proofread for you, though. Punctuation is lacking, and sometimes the word choices are rushed rather than thoughtful.

Interesting plot, though...maybe after taking Chaos, the old "God" (the one that got bored) gets word of a rival in Greg and comes for a showdown. That would be difficult to make interesting, though. I mean, what could almighty and immortal beings do to one another? Maybe make them become friends, and the older one shows this new world that he's made in the multiverse, where there are no Fates (or a different version of the Fates, or...use your imagination).

Just some thoughts. Good story, simply needs some editing.

LynchjimLynchjimover 3 years ago
Loving this tale

This is one fantastic fun story please keep these chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please one more chapter / epilogue

This deviant story just needs an ending?

..Please

10Bender10Benderover 3 years ago

Glad to see you walked away from this. It started strong but by the time you got to this chapter you had overplayed your hand. Setting aside the ridiculous story elements, it is fiction after all, the run on sentences, punctuation on a whim, and the overall lack of care for the technical aspects of writing made this story difficult and painful to read at times. Please, before you post another story, get an editor. Proofread Proofread Proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too fast

Story started off strong then progressed way too fast. This could have been a novel. Felt like you rushed the end. Build your characters more and keep writing you are good.

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

The End has not been. He still has Lilith or Chaos to take Control of. And to take the fruit of life back to his wives. Not to mention any other Slaves like Lauren. So I am not sure what happened but the Story is Unfinished. But a very good story none the less.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Idea Good, Execution Faulty

There's an excellent idea in this story which scores highly. However, it's poorly executed at times and so far there are strands left hanging and incomplete as it needs another chapter or three to bring it to a successful conclusion. There's a big danger as he seems to be heading towards megalomania and needs to have someone to point out when he's being too extreme. I don't know or understand why he seems to have turned away from his sister who was providingbthe balance needed.

A beta reader and a good editor are essential here.

Great ideas. Don't give up writing. 5 stars for the ideas.

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicmover 3 years ago
Great story line

I truly hope you finish this story. I like the way you tied your hero to the mythological aspect of the gods, but you have not completed your story. I have read some of the comments and some of them in my opinion are off but that is their thought. I would think that you need to finish with chaos, the tree of life and the wives. You may even finish out with the mother and daughter he saved and find the forever master for tiff. now that he knows who he is you can write more of him making things balanced. like taking the seat on Olympus and visiting people of the world and bringing balance. there is no end that could be used to continue this as a great novel and yes please spell check and have someone check for grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please more

Please add more chapters and finish the story and his ascension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More plz.

More plz, I like this immensely . Really enjoyable. The sister needs to remain the voice of reason, imho. But great story so far, plz continue!

devad761devad761over 3 years ago

I have totally LOVED this whole story line!!! I am hoping that it continues!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gone off of the rails

The story started out with a good strong vengence tale but too many people entered the story and spun out of control. Imagine at the end that Greg becomes like a god. A good tale for sure but not what started the story. He wanted to get revenge on people that wronged him however he touched a lot of people that did no wrong to him. Too many changes on who was top girl and having so many women having a ton of children without anyone noticing? Fantasy for sure but even one that has some plausibility is needed. It has been almost a year since the last chapter so I am not sure if the author is still around to continue the story. As one reader mentioned, maybe having Greg wake up from a nightmare would be the best. Sure he could have some modifications and does get some revenge on what happened to him but changing people that had no relevance to his prior punishments/beatings is not helpful for people to change (even if he can make them feel like he wanted them to). I did breeze through all of the chapters and was disappointed on how weird it kept getting. It started off ok but turned dark.

cedarmancedarmanover 3 years ago

This is a great premise. There are unlimited options for a god as with this story please continue

ballfan2001ballfan2001over 3 years ago
This needs lots more chapters

There are so many unfinished story lines. Please continue this series.

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingabout 3 years ago
Looking for the next .....

Just keeps getting better. Thanks for sharing.

starbanestarbaneabout 3 years ago

Please tell me you have more planed for this storyline? This has been a great series!

wordporn89wordporn89about 3 years ago

Looking forward to more of this series. So very much. Definitely, one of my favourites :-)

ForgecoldironForgecoldironabout 3 years ago

I want to see him take Chaos and breed her.

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 3 years ago

Ok I'll try an make this short.

1. I liked the series up until the end 4 to 5 stars all the way.

2. I wasn't happy with the treatment of the sister and preachers daughter it was kind of fixed but the way they were handled felt off to me.

3. The last two chapters felt like you jumped the shark, they felt like they should of been chapters 19 and 20 not 9 and 10. I feel like there was a lot more you could of wrote before the last chapter. Or hell the last chapter could all just be a dream/vision/drug induced delusion/warning and the next chapter (if you desire to pick this series up again) can go back to the MC balancing the world and fucking bitches while fighting the minions of the other side.

Hope you write moreof this series if not it was a nice read while I wait for your other work to come out.

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 3 years ago
Loved it

Can’t wait for more of this series! Love all your stories so far!!

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

Pretty much loved this story other than the initial treatment of Chastity, although that got somewhat better later on.

There seems to have been a major jump with Greg's abilities and that seems to have missed out on following up on the Cadman side of things (unless that's a deliberate part of the plot) i.e. the new house/estate, the new wealth, what happened with Claire & Wendy etc ???

Hope you post chapter 11 as mentioned in your bio post soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the heck happened. This story took a huge turn into a whole another story entirely. Confused. Is it even still going????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It feels unfinished. I’d love to see more!

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMalmost 3 years ago

please write more of this story i would like to know what happens to the other goddess

Spinmaster10Spinmaster10almost 3 years ago

You definitely need to finish this story! Liked the way it progresses and we need to see him conquer Lilith.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love your story so far, but I felt the last chapter was forced and hurried. I’m hoping you will come back and finish the story as I would love to see how it ends. I would love to see what happens when Greg moves his family to his new estate. I’d like to see what he’s like when he is surrounded with a horde of 10 children call Ma what will this have an effect on him and his powers. Does he make his entire family eat from the tree of life and become immortal. And in the end does he become corrupt as absolute power corrupts? I would like to see what he does as the new God.So hopefully you can come back and add many many more chapters to this story and your others. Keep up the good work and I eagerly await all new chapters for all stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Functionally illiterate author, with no knowledge of the female body or internal anatomy, writes himself into a dead end, then invents an even more fucked up plot after he alienates his readers and defiles the very people he claimed to love originally. What an awful, hot mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let me see. The guy who wanted to make his daughter his sex-toy was a sick fuck, but the guy who turned his mum and sister into his slaves was a god. Quite apart from all the spelling and grammatical errors, that was the first bit that got me.

UTBNBXUTBNBXover 2 years ago

Wow ! Powerful stuff. Had to keep reading to see what happened. A few typo and grammatical errors but hey ho it's just a a story. A few parts of this saga need concluding. Look forward to further developments

Deapend2021Deapend2021over 2 years ago

I wish you would write more

LynchjimLynchjimover 2 years ago

Loved this story ignore the haters they not happy unless putting someone with talent down so screw em. Please come back and finish this story it really needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s been a while, and no final chapter. Pity, it deserves a good conclusion.

Casino_LightningCasino_Lightningover 2 years ago

I just binged the whole series and I would love to see more but if you are holding back on the next chapter because of a ending problem, just make one and everyone will enjoy it.

PreacherPornPreacherPornover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey Loves.

I know I've been gone a while. Covid recovery is harder than I imagined. I seem like I sleep more than I'm awake. I haven't abandoned this story I'm working on wrapping it up in this next part. I'll try and resolve everything soon and bring you an ending I hope you will like either in part 11 or maybe 12.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry you had covid. Hope you recover soon!

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikabout 2 years ago

Awesome so far...Can't wait for the rest, when you feel healthy enough to start writing again..

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT, if a little confusing at times.

A great read throughout the series to date, I assume that there is at least one more chapter to come, as Lilith still has to be found and bred.

Congratulations and thank you for publishing your work on this site.

KeefdawgKeefdawgabout 2 years ago

Where is the rest if the story, more pleaae.0

TheFerventReaderTheFerventReaderabout 2 years ago

Yo PreacherPorn, do you have those chapters for us man. We've been hanging and we need some of dem chapters man. You can't just let us go cold turkey like this man. At least give us dog bone or something man!! We're dying out here!

TheFerventReaderTheFerventReaderabout 2 years ago

Hope you didn't catch covid but are you alright PreacherPorn?

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

I’ve read three great stories of yours now, The power of love, Geeks bid break and now Waking with Vengeance and they all have something in common. Guess what it is?… oh that’s right there NOT FUCKING FINISHED…it really is a shame because all of they were ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ stories. Bloody hell, what is it with you writers this constantly happens all the time..I was seriously thinking of making you one of my favourite writers but whats the use you don’t finish what you start. One very pissed of reader..

orion6275orion6275almost 2 years ago

this is the second time i have read this story, i am hoping you will continue the story. you have me hooked, as to your other story (geeks big break) i hope you continue that story also.

thank you for your wonderful writing!!!

Seadog971Seadog971almost 2 years ago

It was great until the last chapter with the author going to far into judea/Christian religion beliefs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the series. Please continue.

ScifiantScifiantalmost 2 years ago

I agree with TitaniumPomeraniam, but without the spelling and grammar issues/mistakes in the post…

Mark12370Mark12370almost 2 years ago

Loved it please write more thank you

krisar12krisar12almost 2 years ago

WTF was that ... you really went off the rails from the original story in this last chapter. You began to drift in #9 .... Sad delusional egomaniacal conclusion to what once was a good story.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

This chapter sucked. F-

AzuraDelacroixAzuraDelacroixover 1 year ago

please make ending for this

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

This got really dumb and was a complete waste of time. This is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the series thanks hope you continue the series gpa

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereover 1 year ago

Can you please finish this series (as well as Geek's BIG Break)? This was posted on 02/16/2020 (Geek's BIG Break was 07/27/2021)... Are you planning to finish either of these series?

Your last post was The Power of Love Pt. 01-05 on 04/04/2022, so at least I know you haven't been gone too long! <grin>

Thanks

Ronin646Ronin646over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story but felt that it was rushed. It could of been drawn out and a little bitter sweet with Henry. However, this is your story and yours to dictate. I am just a reader and I enjoyed your spinning of your web. You are an incredible writer; always leaving just a little bit to get the readers to read the next chapter. Like the others, I hope you will finish this story. There is a lot of open ended things for God Greg to finish. He still needs to fuck Lauren; see Claire and perhaps make her into a slave. Don't forget to help Wendy. Then making a pet out of Lauren's partner.

It's great to have a harem of women to worship you. But I found the Fates to be too much. I get it, they watched Greg getting hurt and had the power to stop it but they are fate and I believe they had to let this happen for him to be the man that he is today and become vengeance. In all honesty, I think Greg is the only one that got off easy. He brought the fight to Greg's house; he should of just wrought in prison like his old man and think of the stupid thing he did, he brought his own vengeance too fucking early and what a shame really. They could of duked it out for all of eternity but poof he's gone into dust.

Those are my thoughts; keep writing and I will continue to read your thoughts and stories because it's intriguing & inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

INCREDIBLE… This was by far the best of all stories I have read. Your imagination is incredible. I can nly hope that you can go on and on. I know that you will find a way to bring back Vengeance. Love and kisses - HrdMatters

JeryarbJeryarbover 1 year ago

Please continue this story. I very much enjoyed it. Excellent story. Passionate sex. Great work

drkwolflstdrkwolflstover 1 year ago
PLEASE!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE CONTINUE IT. DONT LET IT END HERE

LADYHONEY5LADYHONEY5over 1 year ago

why did you stop there it was just getting good?

16BattleshipGunner16BattleshipGunnerover 1 year ago

I agree with the others don't stop, to many unanswered questions

ambernight3ambernight3about 1 year ago

As with many others please keep this story going.

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 1 year ago
Awesome

More please!!!!!!

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

Like others I do hope you continue this series it is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WHY? All these stories that you want to read get you right to the edge of your seat the fizzle out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hellooo! Don't leave us hanging, please finish the series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story line but it needs some serious editing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"You can't do this it will destroy everything!" Yeah I think we passed that point a few chapters back. What the hell is this author tripping on because it's high-quality stuff to come up with... this? At this point I'm only reading to see just how insane it gets. Pure curiosity.

What's the deal with Morgana? I feel like we need some in-depth explanations for what she's been up to, in order to justify such a cruel and lasting punishment? It seems so fucked up. Then again, I suppose that's this story to a T at this point. Remember when things were simple and we were concerned with his housewives and getting vengeance on the assholes of the world? Good times.

TittyWalkerTittyWalker11 days ago

Geeze. This "God" is worse than the last one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPreacherPorn@PreacherPorn
Hey Luvs, Update for you and answers to a few questions I've seen in the comments on my stories. I'm hard at work on part thirteen of Geeks Big Break trying to tie up some of the threads. Especially the athletic department investigation and getting the Chadwicks their just des...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES