All Comments on 'Waking Up'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
norafaresnorafaresover 3 years ago

Thank you for the dedication, sweet pea. I was happy for this to be shared with the world. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did!

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. I can’t wait for Finding Home. Thanks for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love how you describe everything.

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
Beautiful, as always

Thanks to Ms. Terra for writing and Ms. Nora for encouraging the sharing. Loved it and ready for Finding Home.

texquilltexquillover 3 years ago

Ho-hum ... another outstanding, 5-star work by MsCherylTerra. Darn, I'm getting spoiled by this author!

K

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

I think this story is the sweet innocence we need right now with all the crap going on in the outside world. Redemption in the arms of a good woman. Simple, but powerful.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Fitting. Very well done,

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago
Another beautiful story

A great follow-up.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy birthday, Nora!

Nora, thank you for sharing your birthday gift with us! And Cheryl, thank you for this story. The Runaway series is one of my favorites as it reminds me so of my first love.

With gratitude, your faithful and humble reader

2oothfairy2oothfairyover 3 years ago
Awesome

A lovely addition to Runaway, your writing is flawless, as always, such a pleasure to read, thank you.

chastenchastenover 3 years ago

I enjoyed it thoroughly and am looking forward to Finding Home. Great story, Cheryl.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Sweet, sexy, and scrumptious!

This was such a lovely add-on to the fantastic Runaway story. Although I've already gone through it a few times whilst proofreading, I very much enjoyed reading it again just now. Thank you, Cheryl, for adding this epilogue. And thank you, Nora, for being such a fine inspiration to not just Cheryl, but to me... and anyone else who attempts to write a story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy Birthday Nora

Came across this piece by accident, thanks Cheryl. Good to catch up with Noah & Lacey again. They're a special couple, & you have a special talent for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great characters in a beautiful story

The whole series of Runaway and this Epilogue have wonderful characters whom you reveal by their interactions, conversation or actions. The mix of dialogue, often funny and always rich with meaning, and internal monologues allows development and revelation of initially improbable matches and their conflicted moves into light. The mix of brave actions and flights full of fear and bewilderment a!ll contribute to a rivetting and uplifting read.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Just great

A touching love story with just the right touch of erotica.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Cheryl Does It Again

A fantastic epilogue. A great romance story, beautifully crafted and written drawing you into the characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for this! Runaway was definitely not enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So glad to see a continuation for these great characters. You’re a damn good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story, nice series

But does every other word out of his mouth have to be ‘fuck’?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This series is one of the best here!

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Such a great wrap up

JoeOzoJoeOzoover 3 years ago
Slight disorientation...

...when I first started reading, until I realized you were telling it from Noah’s POV! Then you had me, you “wicked girl”, because it was me dying to tell Lacey I loved her, to cry it out to the skies. Then it was me yelling at Noah: “just fucking tell her ya idjit!” 😆. I was in his head, then zapped out into mine. Geez Cheryl, how do you even do that? I don’t know of any other writer who has me vacillating between 1st and 3rd person POV, if that’s even the right way of saying it.

You have an unbelievable talent...thank you so much for sharing it! Now that THAT’S out of the way, on to “Finding Home”.

Thanks for making me gush, where I’m normally stoic...🤯

ukdukeukdukeabout 3 years ago

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you!

Sorry I don't comment more but I always give 5 stars! Just finished the runaway series, utterly and completely wonderful! I've loved everyone of your stories! Thank you for sharing your great talent with us.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Wonderful just like "Runaway" now on to "Home". Nice thing about being late to the party, I don't have to wait for a new posting and can binge on chapter after chapter!

Cheers

SAGE

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 2 years ago

A tasty intermission for what is come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As rich as the English language is, it’s astonishingly deficient in ways to express affection. It’s been many, many years since I’ve had to wrestle with this deficiency, but I remember well Noah’s struggles as he searched for perfect words and venue. Happily, the woman who puts up with me was infinitely patient, and has continued to be so in the decades since. I’m inclined to believe that Lacey will be, too. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good!

docj27adocj27aabout 2 years ago

Is it weird that I actually yelled at my tablet “tell her already you fool“ and then cheered when he did? I love that you’ve created these characters that all have their flaws but at the heart work hard to be good people to each other.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

A gem! People we have come to love, loving each other.

Master_JonesMaster_Jonesover 1 year ago

Another 5 stars.

I just was waiting for the rest of the house to say, "About fuckin' time!

coigachboycoigachboyover 1 year ago

Could there be more adventurers for Lacey and Noah?

norafaresnorafaresabout 1 year ago

I love these two so much. I will always stan Noah and Lacey 🥰

AWriterGuyAWriterGuy9 months ago

This was an unnecessary but absolutely welcome and delightful addition to the series. It was also nice to see a piece of their story through Noah's eyes as a way to confirm some things about his thoughts and feelings.

KnightofmindKnightofmind8 months ago

Bro. I mean, aww! You got these two (trying not to cry) and they like each other but like they are both kind of losers and vagrants but like they meet people and the love light just shines (crying) and the dude can't say it (puffs joint and wipes eyes shocked at the wetness) and the dudes friends know and the girls friends know but it takes a stupid fight over nothing in Canada in the winter when it's like cold and sucks but it's beautiful you know? It takes a fight to like drag it to the surface and he wants to say it but she's sleeping and she wakes up in his arms and she wants to make it but he wants to get it out like a man, the big L bomb! And it falls out all stupid by mistake before he was ready and she kind of laughs but in a loving way and she says it back and they make it some more but now, oh man! It's like; the most! You know? And it was all (,deep toke on a joint) pretty great. Cough cough. Cough.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best stories on this site. Love Noah and Lacey together. Hope you'll write more to give them a better life with a happy ever after

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A blessing. In a cold harsh reality of life that can be so unforgiving and crush your dreams/soul, it is more redemptive to find another that heals you both. Love that is forgiving, warm and reciprocated is rare. Lacey and Noah are about to start a new adventure in their joint lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

SIMILAR Stories