Waking Up Tiefling Ch. 01

Story Info
I woke up in a dungeon, how was your day?
2.8k words
4.62
20.4k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This is a fantasy story first, smut second, though I'm fairly certain there will be a lot of smut. That means there will be things dying, getting their heads caved in, blown up etc. Obviously I won't do that during smut cuz ew, but it will happen. Be aware. Also, there will be magic and shit so don't expect everything to be 'realistic' though I'm not gonna go completely insane. Also, this chapter will be mostly setup, so don't expect a ton of smut. Anyway, hope you enjoy my first NSFW story.

***

Chapter 1: Waking up Tiefling

I let out a soft groan as I rolled over, my bed suddenly feeling very uncomfortable and hard. I wiggled a bit before I reluctantly opened my eyes and was suddenly very, very awake.

I was in a cell made of cut stone, the front made up of iron bars driven into the stone with a small door set off to the right. I was laying on a small nest, for lack of a better term, of straw with a small thin blanket in between me and it and my shoulder was pressing down onto the floor.

I slowly got up and became intimately aware of even more changes. The first was that my skin color was all wrong, being a sort of light purple, closer to white than purple anyway, the second being that I had a rather nice set of tits that were just hanging there. I was never good with boob sizes, having been a guy it was never relevant, but if I had to guess they were a large C or maybe a D? In any event, they were naked, like the rest of me.

I took a deep breath doing my best to remain calm and I happened to run a hand through my hair and it ran into a pair of horns. I froze and let my hand tentatively explore this new addition to my head and found out that I had a pair of nice ram horns that curved up off of my head, just above my forehead, and around the back before the tips ended by my ears. I rolled my head around to see if they got in the way and they seemed to be far enough removed that I didn't hit my own neck with them.

Ok, horns, tits, light purple skin... I could handle this. This was ok. I just got turned into some sort of fantasy girl or something. I could adjust. I then decided to stand up and that's when I realized that I had a few more additions that hadn't yet registered. The first was that I still had a dick, but oh boy was it way more than what I used to have.

I had been average, if a bit thicker than usual, before all of this, but my new dick was something else. It had a sheath and the tip was flared, just like a horse's, and it was only half-hard from morning wood and it was already bigger than I had ever been. My balls matched my new cock, each one being about the size of a baseball and they rubbed against each other rather nicely as I shifted around. That, and the view of my new rack, started to get my cock worked up and in short order, it was at full mast.

I just stared at this fat slab of cock, the flared head twitching a bit as I came to full mast. I was at least ten inches long and as big around as a soda can. I reached down and gently wrapped my hand around my cock and had to suppress a moan as I felt a tingle shoot through me. I instantly let go and stopped staring at the thing, trying to keep myself calm. I was in a jail cell, I did not need to start jerking off in here.

I reached out and grabbed the wall to help myself up and made my last discovery. I had a set of cloven hooves instead of feet as well as a tail, which seemed to help my balance. I twisted around and got a better look at it, and the long lizard-like tail, minus the scales of course, seemed to be about as thick as my wrist where it came out of me and tapered down to the size of my thumb at its end.

I gave it an experimental twitch and was pleasantly surprised to see it move as I had wished. I took a few tentative steps around the cell, nearly tripping at first, but getting the hang of it soon enough. I then took a peek down the hall, but sadly I saw nothing but a hallway made of the same cut stone.

I stepped back and took stock of my situation. I was apparently a naked dickgirl of some sort of fantasy race, and I was trapped inside of a cell in God knows where. I didn't want to know why I was in here and why I was naked, so escape needed to be my top priority. With that thought in mind, I walked over to the cell door and took a look at the lock.

I could see inside surprisingly well and I knew there was no way I was gonna be able to pick it, even if I had something to pick it with. I clasped my hands together and pressed my index fingers to my lips as I dug through my deep knowledge of fantasy to see if I was lucky enough to land somewhere where I knew the rules.

After a bit of thinking I figured I could either be a Draenei or a Tiefling with fair odds on either. I could, of course, be something completely alien to either but I put that aside for the moment and decided to go with what I was familiar with. I didn't know much about Draenei so I decided to go with me being a Tiefling until I found out otherwise.

If memory served me, and it usually did, Tieflings would have at least baseline magical powers no matter what setting I found myself in, advantage of having fiendish blood. Beyond that, it was entirely possible that I was more physically adept than a baseline human and may, emphasis on may, be able to dislodge the door. Either way, it involved me punching the door.

I pulled and pushed on the door first, confirming that it was indeed locked before I hauled back and punched the door, my fist colliding with it with a loud clang.

"Mother fu-"

I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming in pain as I hopped around firmly squeezing my right hand. Well, that was a fucking dud, and now my hand hurt. Or so I thought until I heard a loud clang and turned around to find the door had collapsed into a pile of scrap metal. I just blinked at the pile before I decided not to ask and I gingerly stepped over it and into the hallway.

I looked back and forth and, seeing no real indication as to which way to go, I just picked a direction, left as it was, and went for it. I did my best to walk softly, but hooves weren't the best for deadening sound and so I let out soft clopping sounds with every step I took. Thankfully, whoever controlled this place seemed a bit preoccupied if the sounds I heard up ahead were anything to go by.

I saw what seemed like light from a fire flickering from a doorway up ahead and I heard what sounded like a combination barn and drinking party going on inside. I snuck up near the doorframe and peeked in, only to duck back out and try and calm myself.

Inside had been three gnolls, anthropomorphic hyenas basically, and two of them had been fucking the hell out of some poor human girl. She had been covered in cum and bruises and looked like she had been in there for a while now, with both of the burly beasts fucking her pussy at the same time while the third one sat on a nearby chest and drank, his dick wet from the same girl.

Great, I was in a fucking gnoll rape dungeon. Just fan-fucking-tastic.

I took a deep breath and leaned back around the doorframe to get a better look at the room. The fuck party was going on on top of a wooden table, with both of the gnolls fat cocks being buried inside of the girl's soaked pussy. They were just pounding away with no rhythm, each of them just trying to get off with no care for the other or the girl. The girl was just groaning and moaning as her eyes rolled back, clearly having had all sense fucked from her some time ago.

The rest of the room looked like it was a barracks or perhaps the mess hall. It was hard to tell with all of the stuff scattered around the place. Barrels, crates, random furniture, various weapons, and armor. I blinked as my eyes went back to the table just inside the room, which had a suit of armor on it and several weapons.

I glanced back at the trio and then back at the table. They were on the other side of the room, across from the fire that was roaring happily, and there was a fair amount of shit in between me and them. There were a few crates near the table that I could hide behind, and they looked pretty distracted.

I swallowed hard before I crouched as low as I could and slowly slunk into the room making sure to keep the boxes in between me and the gnolls. Once there I hunkered down and peeked out from around them, confirming that they were still busy. I gave it a few seconds before I took a look at what was on the table.

There were a few axes, all of which looked like they needed a new haft, a bunch of knives, a loaded crossbow, a shortsword, a khopesh and what looked like a Chinese jian. Well wasn't I just a lucky fucker? I get dropped into an alien universe and I come across a pair of swords I actually know how to use.

Keeping a firm eye on the gnolls I gently grabbed the khopesh, which was still in its sheath, and slowly pulled it down to me, before repeating the process for the jian and it's sheath. I pulled each one out to get a decent look at them and they both looked serviceable, even if the khopesh looked a bit on the old side. Still, it was steel and the edge looked good, and the jian looked to be a good quality sword.

I looked up from my weapons as the gnolls let out this weird gargling moan, and I got to watch them both hilt inside of the girl and cum. Judging by the way she shuddered, I was pretty certain she had just came herself and I was sorry that I couldn't do much to help her out, but I needed to get my own ass out of here.

The third gnoll got up and pulled the one who had been standing, away from the girl before he grabbed the smaller human and flipped her over, all the while stroking his enlarging cock as he began to rub it against her asshole. Oh, come on man.

Thankfully, I was saved from having to witness a gnoll go into anal fucking dry, by the door on the other side of the room, which I hadn't noticed until right this second, explode off of its hinges as a large armored figure clad in steel plate and wielding a wicked billhook strode in through the wreckage. He was followed by a curvy Drow wearing a short skirt with leggings and a tight fighting corset over a dark red ruffled shirt as well as a crossbow-wielding dwarven woman in what I could only guess was brigandine and a sallet helm with the faceguard up.

The gnolls scrambled for their weapons and I lunged for the loaded crossbow, raising it and firing it at one of the gnolls who was running straight for the table. He had time for one shocked expression before I fired and the bolt slammed into his face, causing his head to snap back and for him to fall into the fire. The other two didn't do much better, with Full Plate dropping one with a sweeping cut of his hook and the other dying to a crossbow shot from the dwarf.

The whole fight had taken little more than twenty seconds, but my legs felt like jelly and I collapsed onto the floor as the dwarf hustled over to the gnoll in the fire and dragged it out before it could catch on fire. Probably to stop the smell that had already begun.

"You there, behind the table."

I peeked over the table at the melodious and commanding voice and saw Full Plate pointing at me. Apparently there was a woman under all of that. I gave a lame little wave as she gestured for me to stand.

"Uh...I'd rather not..."

"Why."

"Uh...I'm kinda naked."

She just seemed to stare at me as the dwarf began rooting around the room and the drow began looking at the woman. Without looking up she addressed Full Plate.

"Cassandra, she's probably a victim like the others."

"She's a hellspawn."

I could FEEL the hate and disgust in her tone. That kinda hurt actually.

"And did she not kill a gnoll?"

"Only to protect her own hide."

"Hey, hello, yes, naked girl over here. I would have loved to help the girl you are now attending myself but, uh, I'M FUCKING NAKED!"

The elf gave Cassandra a look before the woman flipped up her visor and I was treated to a glimpse of goddamn heaven. I couldn't see much, but her face was the perfect kind of angular, well defined but not harsh. Her lips where the perfect kind of plump and her eyes were an icy piercing blue. I think my heart skipped a beat.

"Do not look at me like that, Ryn."

"Not everyone is like you, Casandra. We all can't fight three thugs unarmed and in our street clothes."

"Will you two fuckin' shites quit yapping and give the poor girl some fuckin clothes?!" yelled the dwarf in an accent that was somewhere between Scottish and Irish.

"Fine, I have a spare cloak that I won't miss." Muttered Casandra as she pulled her pack off of her back and rummaged around in it before she walked over and tossed it to me. I tried to smile at her but she just turned away and began looking around the room as I wrapped myself in the warm green cloak.

"So...uh, what are you all down here for?"

Casandra clearly ignored me, and Ryn seemed busy healing the girl if her hands glowing white were any indication. Thankfully, the dwarf responded.

"There's been a few kidnappins recently and we got hired to go clean up the fuckin' mess. I'm Lucille Trandish Spearbreaker. Call me Lu."

"Hi Lu, call me Anna."

"So," Lu gave a disgusted grunt before she sat down on a barrel, unphased by the mess around her. "whatcha doin down 'ere?"

I just shrugged as I shifted on the ground.

"Don't know, woke up naked in a cell back down there."

"Anyone else in there?"

"Not that I saw or heard."

"Where you from?"

"No clue."

"Whatcha mean?"

"My functional memory begins in that cell." Obviously, this was a lie, but I couldn't very well say that I had jumped dimensions.

"Shite, what do you know?"

"You're a dwarf, she's a dark elf-"

"Drow please."

"Sorry, Drow, and she has a stick up her ass."

I immediately regretted saying it the moment I finished the statement, by Lu laughed while Ryn let out a snort. Casandra just kept looking through her corner of the room.

"Well, apparently parts of yer brain work. So that's good. You know how to use those?" she pointed at the swords near me

"Does being self-taught count?"

"Depends."

"I know more than 'the pointy end goes into the bad guy'"

"Sounds good, I'll see if I can find more than a cloak for you and get you a shield if there's one in this shite hole. Sit tight, don't need yer tits swinging around eh?"

I just chuckled as Lu went about truly ransacking the room while Casandra kept herself as far from me as she could. Ryn just shook her head as she resumed whatever magic she was working on the girl. I pulled the cloak tighter and just sat tight. It looked like it was gonna be ok for the moment.