Waking Up with David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got some energy pills, want one?" He asked with excitement.

"Sure that sounds great." I said knowing it can make you very horny after a while.

We each popped a pill and sipped our beers. After a short while, I began to feel the pill taking effect. I began to feel very energetic and horny.

"Do you feel anything yet?" He asked.

"Yes a lot of energy and horny too." I replied.

"That's good, then it's working." He said.

"Yes, it's really working good!" I replied, letting him I was horny.

"Will you suck my cock like you did in the morning?" He said as he looked into my eyes kindly.

"What?" I said completely surprised and feeling a rush of horny feelings.

"I really liked that!" He said honestly.

"You were awake?" I asked in shock.

"Yes." He said sincerely.

"I'd really like to do it again." I said with a big smile.

"Awesome, this will be intense." He replied.

I've known David for a long time and I'm sure he was STD free but I had to ask.

"David, do you have any STD issues?"

"No, none! Do you?" He asked kindly.

"Me neither." I said with confidence.

"Ok then." David stood up.

"Let's take this outside." I suggested.

I got up and took his hand and led him out to the open deck. I was horny as hell and full of energy. I instructed him to lay down and close his eyes. He did as he was asked. Then I got down on my knees and grabbed his semi hard 8 inch cock. I put the fat head in my mouth and began to enjoy his big cock pulsating in my mouth for real.

I was feeling a rush of energy going through my body and my balls were tight. I was overwhelmed with lust as I began to enjoy his manhood and big girth. I was new to this but I'm a fast learner and my enthusiasm helped. I bobbed up and down and got that nice big cock slick and hard.

David was breathing faster and louder by the second. He gently put his hand on my head as I enjoyed his full cock. I did everything I could think of, to make his cock feel good. I tried to deep throat him but was not able to at first. It just kept getting stuck down at the top of my throat. I wanted to turn him on so I tried something new. I slid my right hand under his butt and he lifted his ass up for me. I found his virgin hole and worked a finger in.

I was really getting him worked up as I blew him and fingered his butt. He started making loud grunts of pleasure and I could sense he was going to cum soon. I couldn't wait to taste his hot cum, I was hungry for it. I knew what it tasted like and I wanted it all.

"Oh Mike, that feels so good. I'm almost there."

I went as hard and fast, as I could. I wanted to be rewarded with a huge load of his warm sticky cum. He grunted louder and it finally happened. David shot a huge blast of cum in my mouth and kept shooting large jets of cum into my hungry mouth. I didn't swallow at first, I let him fill up my mouth and savored his semen. Then I closed my mouth and rubbed his big fat cock all over my face and chin. The last few spurts hit my face and lips. I savored the flavor of his cum, it was such an erotic moment. I then slowly swallowed his massive load and went up and we kissed briefly.

David welcomed me and began to feel my ass crack and rub around my rear entrance. I began to suck his ear and we grinded our sweaty bodies together for a while. I was feeling very sexual and naughty, we were hot for each other now.

"Thank you Mike, I owe you one. That was so much fun. Now it's my turn to get you off anyway you want."

We put our towels right next to each other and David made me lie face down. He squirted baby oil all over my back and legs and ass. He worked it in and gave my ass extra attention. Then he instructed me to turn over, which I did immediately. He squirted a lot on my chest and crotch. He wasted no time oiling up my chest and pecs. He played with my nipples and then went for my crotch. He rubbed the oil all over my cock and balls and finished my legs. Then he handed me the bottle and gave me a sexy smile.

I knew what to do, I copied all his actions and oiled him up nice and slick. Then he pushed me back gently and began to blow me. I stopped him after a few minutes, it was great but I wanted to take him from the back. He came up to me and our hot oily bodies slid around together. We felt each other up as we began to kiss and grind. Only this time it was more intimate and we kissed like lovers. I was turned on like never before. I wanted to do him, my cock was hard as hell. Two hot guys oiled up and grinding each other, this was very erotic and fun. Then I began to play with his tight butt and he spread his legs. I began to finger his hole gently and lustfully. He purred with approval.

I Got him up on all fours and put more oil on his ass and worked it in. Then I slapped his buns and watched them jiggle briefly. I got behind him and slid my cock up and down his ass crack. Then I began to finger his cute virgin hole again and he moaned with joy.

"Oh that feels so good Mike, do it man. I'm so fucking horny. I've never had a cock in there before, I so want this."

"Your ass looks so hot, you ready?"

I am." He said reassuringly.

"Can I cum in your ass?"

"Please do!"

Then I popped the head of my throbbing cock into his sexy slick ass right there outside in the sun. It went in Ok, the excessive oil helped. David braced himself in place and breathed very hard. He was certainly as tight as anything I've ever had before. He felt better than anything I can remember.

"Oh god man, that feels great. I'm fine, keep going." David grunted.

I did as I was told and kept pushing deeper into his tight cute ass. I savored every second, as I watched my cock disappear deeper in him. About 3/4 of the way in I pulled back. Then jammed back in, his grunts were of enjoyment and encouragement. This turned me on even more and kept me harder than ever. I pushed in more and more and David pushed back and arched his back a little. I worked him very slowly at first, building up an insane amount of lust between us.

I started loving this physical pleasure and hot David, even more. After only a few minutes, David was pretty well ready for a good solid pumping. We began to go a little faster, building up the intensity between us. His ass looked so hot as I began to pound away from behind. I held his hips firmly and just went at it, sharing these intense sexual stimulations together. Not rough, just pleasurable and extremely erotic. Man he was tight and horny, he was going wild with lust for my cock.

"Oh god Mike, you feel so good, don't stop."

"You feel great buddy, this is so hot!"

We breathed and grunted and pleasured each other on that hot deck, right there in the sun. His oiled up body looked great from behind and I was very turned on. I knew I was going to cum soon as my body shook as a warning.

"I'm almost there David?"

"Inside please, fill me up." He moaned with joy.

"Oh god, you feel amazing."

Then I felt a solid rush taking over my body. His tight grip felt like no other. I shook and tweaked and started my powerful orgasm. I shot loads in him and kept plowing away to his utter satisfaction. He was ejaculating on his towel as I pounded him from behind. I filled him up with my big fresh load. I kept at it till I finally slipped out.

David turned around and our bodies smashed together. It was hard to hold him in place. We were both smeared with cum and oil. Then we jumped up and hit the shower again. This time it was very sexual as we washed each other's private parts and ass's really well.

We dried each other off and went back out on the deck in the buff with fresh beers.

"David, I guess you can call me gay if you want now. That was amazing though, are you Ok?" I asked.

"Were not gay man. Just two guys experimenting, that's all."

"Sure if you say so, but that was way better orgasm wise, than sex with a girl. That's just my opinion."

"Let's keep this on the down low. I can't do this again after we head home." He said quietly.

"I see, well if that's how you want it. That's probably the best way to handle this. I'm fine with that." I replied.

"We still have a lot of beer and lot more time." David said with a grin.

"Are you cool with a little more guy on guy stuff?" I asked.

"Sure, what happens here, stays here."

"Deal!"

We drank and drank into the night. David and I took a few more pills to keep us awake and horny. Later that night, we began to get real horny. David suggested he take me from behind. We tried but I was just to tight, or he was too big. So we cleaned up and I blew him again. Only this time I leaned how to deep throat him correctly.

I got him on the deck on his towel and went at his cock with all the strong sexual desire for him. After working his cock around my mouth for a few minutes, I finally forced the head quickly past my throat and it made in deep. I had the whole thing in me down to the base. I clenched my neck and throat, as David moaned with pleasure. I was in cock lust and was deep throating like a pro. You can't believe how much fun it was conquering deep throating that big cock. I loved it way too much.

David began to grunt and shake and held himself in place. His cock was mine and I loved the sensation of his cockhead pulsating in my mouth. His thick veiny shaft was full of intensity and hot as ever. Then he began to shoot down my throat, I wanted to savor it and pulled it out so the head was on my tongue. I squeezed the head hard with my tongue and released the pressure. Spurts filled my hungry mouth and ecstasy was in the air. I sucked him dry with everything I had. I was out of this world horny for him and his cock.

We stayed up late that night screwing around like two horny teenagers. I wanted him to fuck me but he was just to fat and long. We did have a lot of fun having orgasms together.

The next morning, I blew him again till he woke up. I loved his warm cum on my face and tongue. Sex with David was the best!

We eventually made it home and settled back into our old ways. I have been trying to get back with David, for more guy on guy stuff. He is still on the fence about it. I'm sure he will cave in sooner or later. I miss those steamy nights we had together, it was the most intense sex of my life...

12