All Comments on 'Walk a Crooked Milf Ch. 05'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Appreciation and EnjoymentQQ

I have enjoyed your stories throughout the years; gravitate to them and read them all. You truly have an insight into knowing and understanding the female mystique....kudos to you! Keep the stories coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This comes off as almost a biography and not just a story which makes it that much better. The excitement of reading what is seemingly a real life and the encounters within it are insightful as well as incredible. You do seem to have a way of writing that comes off as a different talent to most other authors. It is so nice to be able to enjoy something that is different than most stories but still has all the feeling but adds that emotional real life experience. I wait anxiously for your next 5* chapter.

Agent X

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a strong nylons fetish. I live in Australia but most of my stories are set in the UK or USA wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES