Walk a Crooked Milf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers

I took his phallus into my mouth and suckled it, running my tongue along the shaft and tickling his fraenulum with the tip of it. Then I swallowed his cock and began to suck on it earnestly.

"Oh god that's great luv," John guided my head up and down on his shaft.

"Only thing is I'm gonna come I don't want to yet," he gently pushed my face out of his groin.

"Well I'm in a rush luv so you better take what you want right now," I leaned over the back of the chair and dropped my knickers.

John moved in behind me and lifted my skirt out of the way and pulled my pantyhose below my buttocks and slid his cock inside me.

"Oh my, that's quite a big one," I beamed.

John took hold of my hips and began to fuck me slowly, driving himself all the way inside me, feeling me contract and relax my anus around his throbbing cock as I had learned how to do.

"For a young girl you know a few tricks," John gasped and fucked me a little faster.

I reached under my skirt and freed my penis from my pantyhose began to stroke it in time with John's thrusts. As John fucked me harder and faster I masturbated myself harder and faster.

"Oh jeez I'm gonna cum!" John cried and pulled my soft white buttocks hard against him and ejaculated deep in my anus.

I wriggled my bottom appreciatively and pushed back against him and ejaculated onto the floor taking care to keep my skirt out of the way.

John's cock remained buried in my anus and he turned my head and kissed me until his erection began to subside and then it fell out of my puckered sphincter. John reached for some tissues and gave them to me so I could wipe up. I adjusted my nylons, pulled up my knickers and straightened my skirt.

"Mrs Cashmore was right about you," I smiled at him, dropping my new driver's licence into my purse.

"You can pick up the passport and birth certificate next week," John said, leading me to the door.

I kissed him goodbye and made my way back up the narrow alley to the main street where I had parked Mrs Cashmore's BMW. The brass in the doorway was on her knees fellating another punter.

To be continued

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers