Walker Ch. 01.13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walker lay naked before the fire debating whether to leave the town immediately or wait for his silver to be returned, his whiskey had gone untouched. It was a fine thing for his name and existence to be well known among the humans if it were in service of finding opponents and thus gaining more coin, but now he'd been at the center of an unprecedented event which Lumberton, the Norrish Kingdom of Estwin possibly, was completely unprepared for. It would be a matter of time before news reached the capital and the strangeness of a Tigreni needed to be addressed. Hospitality had been a fickle thing when news of attacks came and it had almost cost him his life. What if he was simply deemed a bad omen? A sign of their gods' displeasure. How would their culture deal with him in light of such an accusation? His wound already itched and his side burned with the disinfectant.

Meri had prepared the meal the previous night in anticipation of their possible arrival. The women brought a thick soup from the kitchen made of meat, vegetables and potatoes. The girl was telling Meri of her newly chosen name.

Walker made to sit up as they came in but Meri put a slippered foot on his shoulder, responding to his questioning glance with 'Your slave needs to begin learning some things Mister Walker. Seeing as you've... been hurt doing myself and the town a great favor, now would be a good time. It is obvious that the girl's never had a mother nor had much exposure to anything other than the steaders' life, I think now might be an opportune time to instruct you both on etiquette.'

'Hrmm.' Walker looked to the girl whose eyes had narrowed at the older woman, 'Not necessary.' He tried to sit up again but her foot was insistent.

'Of course, it is. Whatever happens, she cannot be by your side all the time. There is an extremely pretty girl under those bruises, bruises that will soon be gone. Even in that canvas sack, beneath the dirt and the stink of sweat, the fullness of her hips is obvious. Those stiff melon tits and those nubby nipples are impossible to miss. When the pale beauty reemerges, men will begin asking themselves how many sons this young, fertile little breeding cunt will produce. In Lumberton she might not be worth much but sure as the gods are real she's gone get fucked by every man who knows you and knows the law, many will assume that's what ye want by leavin' her unmarked. She must be branded if she is to leave your side.'

'He will protect me.' Shuq insisted shakily.

Meri threw her a sharp look 'Let's say you need to take piss while your master is fighting a bout. You go into the tavern. A table of men see you. They decide that the tavern wenches, cheap as they are, cost too much. Perhaps they're just bored. Five of them hold you down on the table and stuff you full of cock. What then?'

'Hrmm.' Walker disapproved.

'Mister Walker, the law of property applies when property is marked. Law is respected because the gods are respected and the gods respect the laws of the Elders. Do you understand? She is a headstrong girl and already Tullius is complaining to his patrons of the Tigreni's wild bitch. The wild bitch is unmarked, a woman is property and our culture protects that vehemently.'

The girl's voice shook with angst 'So you want to hurt me?'

Walker sighed 'What do you propose?'

The woman retracted her foot showing her brilliantly white teeth. She hooked her thumbs under her naked breasts and pulled her dress down to her knees in one smooth motion. Stepping out of it she knelt beside him. A tattoo in the shape of a shield crossed with a sword was drawn hand-sized between her bellybutton and the mound of her pussy 'Here is my brand. There's one above my ass too. If any man who is not mine tries to stick his cock in me he will know whom I belong to and the law will care of it.'

'First, brand her. Second, let me instruct her.'

Walker looked at her foot 'Do you need taming?'

'Ohh, I am the tamest creature alive.'

The tiger nodded 'Freedom does not come from having no rules but from knowing them.'

'Aye. I make my man money. I manage his home. I train his breeding slaves. I serve his guests. And I let him have what he wants when he wants. Like it or no, that's the freedom of a Norrish woman.'

'It is not the freedom of a Tigreni female.' he answered.

'But she,' Meri pointed at Shuq 'is not Tigreni, and you are not in Tigreni land, while Norrish men brook no hint of rebellion. This has been our culture since we began telling stories of ourselves; stories of heroic men and stubborn women's wombs. Our songs are of noble sons and evil witches refusing to bear men sons. Of cursed maidens seeking the aid of monsters in an effort to escape their gods' destined fates. Can you guess what those destinies are Mister Walker?'

'Aye. Aye.' he mimicked the Norrish accent.

Meri looked to the girl 'So Shuq, will you learn from me or you will be taught? Choose, for your master struggles with our reality.'

The girl's shoulders dropped 'You're right miss Meri. Sorry if I am ungrateful. Thank you for having us.'

'You're welcome to it girl. I'm happy to have you both. Now, your master is tired. He is hungry and he's obviously tense. Feed him, pay close attention to his needs as you use the spoon.'

Meri climbed back into her dress, adjusting the discrete scoops pushing her ample tits up, before settling onto the couch sipping from her glass. She watched the prone tiger with his fingers crossed over his naked belly, as the girl struggled briefly to figure out the best way to get spoonfuls of the thick broth into between the sharp teeth. Soon she learned to set the edge upon his lower lip and almost pour the brother over her wide tongue. Meri noted with approval the concentration in the girl's eyes as she seemed to intuitively focus on the task before her. No words were spoken and soon the bowl was empty.

'Good.' said Meri, 'You're master's been washed and fed. He's resting well enough but there's a problem. Can you tell me what that is?'

The girl's eyes scanned the resting tiger, 'I don't know.'

Meri held up three fingers from the pinky to the middle 'He's tired. Sorted. He's hungry. Sorted. He's tense. What do we about that?'

Shuq stared blankly 'Don't know.'

'You might have been a virgin til a few days ago but have you never been played with by a man?'

'No.' she girl blushed 'My father kept men away.'

'An' he never fiddled with you? Never taught you about bein' a woman?'

'No ma'am. He's fiercely afeared of the gods.'

The older woman smiled warmly 'Cute. Then I'll just say it. Their balls get full, the pressure boils to their brains, makes some mean, makes some into boys. Empty the balls and you empty their heads.' with her eyes she pointed at the tiger whose ears prickled, 'Suck em, fuck em, lick em till they explode' she snapped her fingers at Shuq 'they go right asleep.'

The girl nodded as if she knew this.

'But,' Meri continued pointedly, 'you're a filthy cunt and he wants little more than to sleep right about now. So you're going to run, soap yourself up, rub a nice smell on your twat and your udders in case he wants to stick his nose in somewhere and be back here in minutes.'

The girl's blush deepened and she nodded pensively. Meri clapped commandingly 'I said run you cunt. Go! Go now.'

Shuq struggled to her feet and stumbled through the kitchen.

Meri looked after her saying 'She's young but she'll make a fine companion to you. There's a spirit in there that's yet to learn the necessary cunning.'

Walker's voice was lazy with fatigue and came barely as a whisper 'Cunning or obedience?'

Meri giggled 'You've answered that already. Freedom comes from knowing the rules. Cunning obedience.'

'Hrmm.'

'Listen.' she became serious 'I can see in the both of you, you want to leave after last night. I believe you when you say there's more trouble to come. I ain't naive nor stupid. You probably saved my man and many others last night. Edwin ain't a fool neither and he'll make sure the Elderman takes care of you. Stay with us a while, I'll teach your lass up well, make your money, live well like a Norrish man. Men from the city will come but they won't believe there's trouble from up north, there never has been before. They'll continue taking taxes, boys and the women but they won't send many soldiers up here.'

'Hrmm.' the tiger sighed turning his face to the fire.

'What do you want?'

'To not die.'

'Then stay 'til that looks likely.' she slid onto the carpet, crawling towards him, 'You're a great warrior, you don't have to fight for us but give my man knowledge of it so he can try at least.'

His eyes opened to her dark nipples dancing inches from his face, her hand crawling to his crotch, 'If you don't want the girl,' she breathed at him, 'I'll be your kitten.' she bared her teeth at him, pressed her breast to his face 'I'll suckle and lick. Roll over 'n let you play with me as rough as you want.'

Her hand grasped a ball and squeezed it, gently rubbing.

Walker pressed his hand to her face and pushed her roughly off him, 'I'll consider it.'

'I hope you do.' she said amicably standing up, 'I'll check on the girls.'

He felt his sheathe swelling even as she left, he was frustrated and irritable with the pain in his side, the need to sleep and her insistence upon him. 'It's all a dream.' he said to himself.

He heard Meri talking to the sisters from the backdoor. Then the bathroom door swung open. Moments later Shuq knelt naked beside him.

Meri came after and resumed her seat on the couch, 'Bruising is looking much better. Your lip hurting?'

Shuq touched the swollen lower lip 'It doesn't bother much.' then she looked at the creature before her 'Can I eat first?'

'You eat after.' the words were stern 'Get to it.'

The girl nodded, lifted her hands as if she were about to prepare a meal then lowered them. Pleading eyes set into a deep rosy blush turned to the experienced woman.

'You ain't going to break him. Forget shame and grab his cock.'

The girl looked at the sheathe with some trepidation 'There... isn't one.'

Meri slapped her forehead theatrically 'Just do things girl. He's not been in a puss for months, right now there's nothing you could do wrong. Rub his balls, play with him.'

Shuq lifted her hands, then set them down leadenly over the sheathe and balls. Her fingers began kneading the fiery hot flesh beneath the layer of downy fur. The skin of his sack stretched about her finger tips creating valleys as it undulated. Gently pinching some she pulled marveling as the large globes beneath shifted and one almost slid up onto his thighs. She placed her palm on it bending her fingers around the edges of its expanse, she squeezed with the merest pressure she could. She lay with her armpit resting lightly over his thigh as she dug into the warmth, the skin slipping over itself and melting in her grasp. The twin globes were soft but rubbery as she lifted their heavy weight.

The tiger's sheathe expanded on his lower belly, the stiffening drawing her eyes towards it. With more confidence now a finger ran along the side of the rising cylindrical skin. Her eyes roamed the over his belly and spied his visage for some reaction but his breathing was deep, his face obscured by the light tuft of fur standing from his chest.

'Take it in your hand.' Meri told her from behind a whiskey glass.

The girl lightly gripped the long sheathe with one hand, realizing that whatever was growing inside was thick as her wrist and had nothing of the consistency of the testicles, this was hard as rock and pulsing slowly to life.

'Stimulate. Move, squeeze, gentle motions now.' came the learning.

The girl listened as the thing inside the tunnel began forcing her fingers further and further apart. Firmly she began stroking the tightening skin, it was forgiving but allowed her less and less range of motion until something peaked from the slit at the front; a mostly round pointed tip the color of a half ripe red apple.

Her breathe caught in her chest, the anxious anticipation in her chest grew to a sharp point and her lips parted to let the trapped air escape outwards as she gulped simultaneously.

Her motion continued as the thing became larger, forcing the white sheathe backwards from its growing expanse. It's musk was deep, moist and almost overwhelmed her senses. Inches kept creeping out until a meaty pink cock as long as her forearm pulsed wetly before her, it was as wide too but rounded. It pulsed and jumped like a playful pony.

'Mister Walker,' Meri exclaimed with no small measure of astonishment, 'how in the hells do you keep that whole thing inside your body?' She sat on the edge of the couch snapping her fingers at the girl to get her attention. The woman used her pinky and thumb to indicate length 'Look here girl. A deep pussy goes in about this far,' she indicated below her naval 'eight inches or so. Most are about six.'

Shuq brushed her yellow hair from her refocusing eyes.

'With some practice you'll stretch wide enough to let that monster up inside you. The length... well that's going to take some time and determination on your part. I've a well-practiced cunny 'n I sure couldn't fit that whole thing.' Meri slid onto the carpet to get a closer look 'Keep stroking, don't let it down. It's much different to a man's.' she mused 'No skin. Slick surface. Narrower tip. Veiny. He's excited, look at the thin fluid leaking from his tip, that and puss juice together make good lubrication. Fuck this thing looks like it'll be fun to take a ride on. Look at this ridge on the bottom.' Meri's finger did not touch as it draw the line in the air 'It's thick as my pinky. You'll ride your clit to many a gushing orgasm on that. Hmm, I'm jealous. Lift your leg, let me see your puss.'

Shuq hesitated but haltingly complied, lust glistened from between her thighs. Her face had turned bright red from the blush and breathlessness.

'I know you're nervous girl.' Meri tried to sound reassuring 'But you got to get over it. This is a cock. That is your puss. The cock goes in the puss and the sooner you accept there's a cock loving slut inside you the more fun you and your master will have. Do you understand?'

Shuq gulped 'Aye ma'am.'

'He's too big for your shy little puss but you're obviously leaking like an old bucket. Straddle your master's hips. Don't think about him for now, think about your own desire.'

Meri tapped Walker's hands 'No complaints?'

'Hrmm, mind the bandage.' he murmured.

The girl lifted her tits off his thigh and awkwardly pushed herself to her feet, she almost lost her balance but Meri held out a hand to her and the girl stepped over the powerful tiger. She bent her knees and lowered her labia slowly onto the thick piece of pulsing meat so that the ridge nestle snugly between the them.

'Lean forward.' Meri instructed, 'Hands on his chest. Good, now move, slide your hips forward, coat his cock with your juice.'

The girl inhaled sharply as her pelvis rotated forward and her pussy rubbed against the burning hot member below. Jolts of electricity shot into her abdomen as she rode the rail towards the tip. She moaned deep juddering breathes.

'Apply pressure girl, make him feel it.'

The tiger's chest rose and fell, his eyes opened and fixed on the heavy firm tits before him. The girl's eyes were veiled and hazy, the mouth beneath the small round tipped nose was open. He reach up and caught a nipple between thumb and forefinger, rolling it lightly and tugging on the tit as she slid backwards. The feeling of slick silken pressure running the length of his member sent tingles to his hips, instinctively he wanted to thrust. His balls had risen up and he became uncomfortably aware of how tight and full they were. A long drought had made him thirsty and the animal in him wanted to throw the bitch onto her back and impale her to her deepest depths, over and over again until he exploded forcefully. Instead long growls from deep within emerged from his lips.

The girl's pace hastened, high noises escaping from her small body as the woman beside them watched with a sharp gleam of her own excitement. Pressure on his length increased as the girl's need grew more urgent. 'Uhhh.' moaning, her strokes became shuddering cries of ecstasy. He was the on the verge himself but did not get there before she threw her head back with a lowing grunt and her crotch exploded over his with gushing torrents of sticky clear fluids. Unceremoniously she collapsed onto his chest, heaving and gasping for air as her long hair covered him.

Meri slapped the girl hard on the back, 'You're not done yet bitch. Keep moving.'

Shuq's eyes gleamed with tears as she blearily looked at the woman through a curtain of yellow hair, incomprehension written on her sweating face.

'You've had yours. He's not finished, sit up.'

Shuq pushed herself up, her back bent.

'Lean back, press down on him. Not too hard now. Ok, keep going.' Meri had her hand on the girl's lower back, pressing insistently until motion resumed, 'Lean back a bit further, now wrap your hands around that cock like you want to strangle it. It's nice and wet, stroke him. Feel his hardness.'

The girl was tired but she kept going, squeezing the rock hard thing with her hands, thighs and her pussy. It was as if her own instincts had kicked in now, it felt almost natural, as if she could read the tiger's need beneath her. She locked her gaze onto those piercing yellow eyes, smiling as his tongue protruded between his teeth. She felt his slight thrusting beneath her and matched his rhythm, enjoying the vibrations of his growling need and their synchronicity. His thick furry sack squeezed into her crack before she thrust forward again, reveling in the slickness of the smooth rockhard thing between her fingers.

Suddenly his rhythm broke into short spurting thrusts, the first wave of cum exploded from him. Meri had been waiting for the moment and grasped the girl's hands, forcing them up while pushing the girl's torso forward as if trying to stab her in the chest with the cock. Instead the second wave exploded between the girl's tits splashing across her neck and into her chin, then the third hit her in the side of the face, a fourth, fifth, sixth and slowing seventh spurted onto her tits, her belly and thighs.

Torrents and months upon months of stored up cum dripped from the girl. Rivers of it flowing down her neck and between her breasts, over her legs and onto the carpet below.

Walker went limp beneath her, body and soul.

The older woman leaned forward with a maniacal grin, scooping up handfuls of the stuff 'Open your mouth!' she insisted forcing the fluids between the stunned girl's lips. 'Taste it. You wanted to eat, now learn to swallow.'

Shuq's hair was a streaming mess. She offered nominal surprised resistance as Meri forced the bitter sweet cloying fluids into her mouth. She pulled a face as the woman's hand slid up her belly and over her breast collecting flowing streams of cum until it spilled from her palm.

'Open your mouth.' Meri said bringing her cupped hand to the girl's mouth, 'Take it in.'

Shuq did so and copious amounts of it flooded over her tongue and seemed to stick in the back of her throat.

'Play with it. Rinse you teeth with it. Get used to it, accept it and learn to like it.'

The girl's nose wrinkled 'It's bad.'

'Too bad. You can't leave this mess to soil your master. Swallow.' the woman scooped up more having the girl drinking from her palm.

Dutifully Shuq swallowed it into her belly until her torso and face was layered in a gleaming film. Her hunger was severely dissipated.

Meri poured the last of the fluid from her palm into the girl's cooling soup before stirring it in.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Duckies