Walker Ch. 01.13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good girl. You can dismount now.' she praised.

Shuq slid off the tiger accepting the soup from the woman. Meri excused herself to wash hands.

Walker placed his hand on the girl's driest knee, 'Thank you.' he said closing his eyes.

She licked cum from her lips pensively watching the ferocity seep from the shrinking pink monstrosity. Her crotch tingled as the magical afterglow slowly burned away to a velvet comfort. The soup tasted good but her hunger had fled and she wanted little but to pass out in the tiger's warm arms, allowing his heartbeat to carry her away. She slurped at the soup a few times before setting the bowl aside and crawling up against him so her head rested on his shoulder, his hand clasped to her naked hip.

When Meri returned she found the couple snoring softly. She smiled and left to see to the sisters.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Duckies
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Walker Ch. 01.12 Previous Part
Walker Series Info

Similar Stories

Seeds - One The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Four The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Two The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Three The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Nine The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
More Stories