Walker Ch. 01.04

Info
A Tigreni warrior in exile is unable to escape human culture.
2.5k words
4.4
1k
00

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duckies
Duckies
4 Followers

The guestroom door swung open. The blonde girl had tried to ball herself but the restraints on the bed posts only allowed her to turn on her side. With the one eye which saw anything at all she peaked blearily at the woman who put the bowl on the dresser and lit a candle. 'I'm glad to see you awake girl. Your owner was quite worried about you.'

'My owner.' the girl said flatly.

'Aye.' The woman acknowledged over her shoulder.

'I was delivered to a beast over four silvers.'

'That you were. A stroke of luck on your part.' The girl could not see what the woman did with her hands but the smell of florid oils drifted with the steam.

'A stroke of luck?' Meri detected more than a hint of anger in the girl's voice, 'I was betrothed.'

'Aye. You were to be a wife.'

'To the richest man in the homestead.' she croaked.

'Aye. Sounds wonderful.'

'And my father delivered me to a beast, and I'm tied to a bed.'

Meri took a stool beside the door and placed it beside the bed, 'Lucky.'

'I was raped because of that beast!' the bed shook as the girl thrashed in a sudden bout of anger.

Meri did not wait long before fatigue and tortured flesh forced the girl to settle to still tears, 'Lucky.' she reiterated.

'Why do you insist?' the girl wept.

'Was it not your betrothed who committed this deed? With your father standing by, did your da stick his pecker in your virgin twat too, or did he not have a chance to? He was there, was he not?'

'It wouldn't have happened if not for the beast.'

'It would've happened on your marriage night. Or after, as you grew unhappy with a cruel man who owned you through law of marriage. A spiteful man, who'd fuck you like a cow, caring only for the son you might or might not have eventually delivered. Maybe you've a sharp tongue and he'd whip it outta you before whipping the spirit from you before giving you another baby. Maybe he'd have a son with another cunt and have you only so long's your puss was tight and your mouth warm. Don't place blame where it don't belong; the wager was your father and the rest, your husband to be.'

'What do you know?' the girl accused.

'Ha girl, I'm a woman who's not raped and bruised like a fallen fruit. I daresay I have a man who loves me. But more than that, I know what you are.'

'What am I?' the girl hissed.

'Free from a certain fate.' Meri let the words hang in the air before continuing in a reassuring tone, 'I have salves for your skin and oils for your cuts. I'll lay the towel down, if you'll sit quietly I'll soothe you with a wash. Yes?'

The blanket was pulled from the swollen face.

One by one Meri undid the shackles after setting a towel down. The sheets were red stained at the crotch and blood striped the bed from her wounded back. The face was a swollen pulp of bruises and little of her skin was unmarked. Meri helped the girl sit up, who groaned as her legs buckled under her own weight, she was transferred to the stool where she hunched and cradled her stomach with her arms.

Gently the woman dripped the water onto the girl's shoulders, letting the warm water run its course. Even this brought the girl to shivers of pain. Gradually the cloth prodded and wiped the scented waters over the girl's back and skin. The girl began crying fully as Meri pulled her legs open to wash the scabbed and crusted slit between her legs. Water ran as blood onto the towel. After a while most of the work was done but Meri continued much longer than necessary as the warmth and gentleness had a soothing effect she knew the girl needed. Despite herself, Meri sniffed at the empathetic melancholy.

'What will become of me?' the girl finally asked in the dim light.

'I listened to the boys talking the day away. I do not know the Tigreni well but he's not thought much of you past trying to sell you.'

A sob escaped the girl.

'Hush,' came the gentle admonishment, 'I really meant it when I said you were lucky. You're in Lumberton, if that name means anything to you, there's about three thousand women to less than three hundred men. No one's gonna buy a used steader girl, but your man, your owner, I don't think there's a malicious bone in his body. Unless he kills you or you kill yourself, you two are stuck for now.'

'You follow each mention of luck with more horror.'

'Listen to me. What's happened to you, that's a tame daily occurrence here, a twat's life is cheap. You've a ma... male who seems indifferent to you. The Tigreni, to now, he's carried you over rough terrain through the night, only to dive into a river after your daft puss jumped off a bridge. He's got you in a warm home, being cared for, bathed, soon to be fed. And as of now, no means to sell you. I'd say he's right kind to be taking any care of an ungrateful broken piece of meat like you. Get that into your soul, that's the truth.'

'What will I do?'

Putting down the bloodied cloth Meri retrieved the salves and knelt behind the girl again.

'If you intend to die, let me know. I'll take you down the road, after seeking permission from your owner, where they'll drive a nail into your skull, no pain, just darkness. I've seen it. Clomp! And dead. Just don't be a fool and cut yourself in my house. I do my best to keep it clean. Or you can make it so, when the tiger does think of you, it's not bad or bothersome. He's a fighter I'm told, he'll get hurt, he'll be tired. None of these wounds are terrible, you'll heal as new. I don't know if the Tigreni fuck like humans but if that's the case, you better learn to please and think of your holes as his. It's the men who turn the world and your world should turn round his. Do what you can to ease his endeavors. You understand?'

'Sounds miserable.' the girl whined.

'It's a choice. It's more by far than your betrothed would have let you have.'

'Do you do that for your man?'

'Aye. I'm happy to. I've a house, and as much freedom as I could ask for. I keep his life easy as can. It won't matter when I have wrinkles, I manage his life and he can't manage without me. By law I belong to him but in spirit he's mine. He's a sensible cock and knows these things, we love each other.'

'My name is...'

Meri shushed the girl, 'Doesn't matter if you die. If you choose to live, let the tiger choose you a name.'

The girl fell silent.

After the salves had been applied Meri fetched a very light, loose-fitting robe which she helped the girl into. 'Let's go down, there's warm stew and the boys are nestled by the fire.'

'I'm ugly.'

'You're hurt. The tiger doesn't know much of us yet so it won't matter.'

Downstairs Edwin was leaned against the couch speaking of his youth and his father while Walker stretched with his back to the fire. They fell silent as Meri carefully led the girl down the stairs, step by slow step.

Edwin winced a little at the state of the girl's face and blackened skin visible through the pink robe.

Meri led the girl onto the carpet to where Walker lay. His eyes widened in surprise as Meri helped the girl sit by his stomach. She leant the girl sideways against the tiger.

'We've washed and cleaned her wounds.' Meri informed them. She shot Edwin a sharp look, 'You mind your tongue and behavior now.' To Walker she lied, 'The lass asked to be close to you. Refuses to give me any name that you've not chosen for her.' To the girl she said, 'Ahh, lass feel how soft is his fur.' Walker tensed a little as Meri rubbed his stomach and gave the hard muscle a squeeze, 'Like a huge kitty cat he is.'

Edwin sniggered loudly at which Meri slapped the air at him to keep quiet.

'I'll get her something to eat. You boys keep talking.'

Meri returned soon after with another tray and a third bottle and extra glasses. There was no hard food as she didn't think the girl's mouth could cope. She bid the girl remain leaning over Walker's naked torso while she ladled small amounts of stew into the girl's hungry mouth.

Edwin took up his story again with the slur of comfort and drink, 'So it was in my thirteenth year I think that we were out in the woods. Fifty or so slavejacks in the group. My da was chopping at a trunk, huge man he was, after a lifetime of felling beside the women. But this tree, wouldn't ya know, a dead branch came loose from on high. Hit em in the head, crushed 'is skull with my older brother standing by.'

'Hrmm.' Walker acknowledged through veiled eyes.

'Ahh, he was a good da, fer sure. Cause he knew, the older son's the one who inherits, he'd arranged with the previous Captain of the Guard for me. My brother offered to let me stay, manage the jacksquad with em. But ahhh, I was more in love with the guard. That, and not sleeping in a fucking barn through the winters with two hundred filthy twats stinking the place up. So I told em no and moved into the barracks. Ten, twelve, thirteen years later, it don't matter, I was second in the guard. Captain Mareile died from a bad heart. And it's been me looking after Lumberton.'

When the girl had finished eating, Meri filled all four glasses and enouraged the girl to down hers, 'It'll help with the aches.' she instructed then filled the girl up a second time for sipping.

'Meri love. Which camp you came from again?'

Meri pushed the empty tray away with her foot answering as she crawled to where Edwin lounged, 'Ol' Bellis' camp.'

'Oh right.' he said putting his arm round her shoulder.

'Yah Bellis, was an old hand at the logging. You'd just bled for the first time when he dragged you and three other girls to town for sale. Fifteen silvers! Choose your wench! I don't know who he was shouting at, it was only me on the street. Captain captain! Three virgins! Take your pick!'

Meri added, 'He never touched any jacks himself. I remember, he paid in drink for men to put babies into his troupe before winter. That way he'd get lumbering time out of the women after the calving.'

'I shoulda bargained him down on the price.' Edwin joked, 'Paid too much.'

Meri punched him hard in the thigh.

'Ow woman.' he complained rubbing, 'I take it back.' To Walker he said 'Didn't know it at the time but this one here, she's the best thing could ever happen to me.'

Her hand slid under his shirt, pulling it up before sliding down into his pants. She kissed him quickly before taking his flaccid cock out of his pants, 'You full yet? I'll relieve you.'

'Watch this Walker.' Edwin said as Meri climbed over his legs before laying flat on her stomach. Her soft udders squashed flat on the carpet between his legs. The yellow dress stretched easily to allow her to part her knees, presenting Walker and the girl a full view of her mature sex, two soft lips protruded slightly out of her firm mound and a crisp clear clitoris seemed to emerge from the tight skin. Her mouth popped open audibly as she sucked his flaccid length into her mouth.

In a moment her throat began swallowing and the tiger realized in his haze that she was drinking as the man relieved himself. Her throat worked non-stop as the flow seemed to continue forever. The room filled with the sound of the crackling fire and a fainter sound of rushing water.

'Ah fuck.' Edwin moaned when Meri finally raised her head. She swung herself lithely to her knees, downed her whiskey and settled her pretty lips right back to where they had been but this time for something else.

The girl, from her perch beside the Tigreni observed, and would have been blushing at the vigorous display if not for her wounds.

Sucking sounds resounded as her head worked the entire length of the drunk man. She'd bring her lips to the tip sucking noisily before delving down suddenly, as if pushing her head through his pelvis, bob her head with him engorged deep in her swollen throat before coming up to the head again. She continued this pattern as her hands worked under his balls, squeezing, tugging, tickling and scratching.

'Best...' Edwin gasped, 'in the world.' He suddenly sat up and folded his arms round her head, squeezing her head to his crotch as he began humping her face without care. Her hands grasped the carpet on either side of him to steady herself for the facial abuse.

'On your tits bitch. On your tits!' Twisting her head sideways, her body flopped onto its back. For long seconds he fucked her head into the floor before sitting back and exploding a torrential stream of stringy cum all over her soft chest. The fluid came in waves. The third and fourth were aimed at her eyes and open mouth hole, the rest spilled onto the belly of the dress. Gasping for air she came up and sucked hard at the over sensitive member for the last possible remaining drops.

Edwin collapsed back while his slut unfastened the soiled dress, pulling it down over her knees and off. Wiping herself down with the fabric. She moved back to his side massaging his shrinking member while the other slowly finger fucked her now drenched pussy. Her eyes were locked onto the girls' with a smile which said more than words ever could, Keep him happy.

Edwin huffed, 'There's no jack or fuckpig out there who could do this half as well.' he boasted, 'Meat is meat but this is a talent like no other.'

The girl soon fell asleep from whiskey and exhaustion. Walker gingerly laid her on her side and draped an arm over her, nuzzling her to his chest. The Tigreni's stomach was full of food and drink, his own eyes long since fluttering.

Meri rose, nudging her man to indicate they should find their own bed. Edwin ascended the stairs while she made work of changing the sheets in the guestroom before joining him. Their guest and his slave were left snoring by the dying embers of the fire.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Duckies
Duckies
Duckies
4 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Walker Ch. 01.03 Previous Part
Walker Series Info

Similar Stories

Seeds - One The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Four The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Two The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Three The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Nine The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
More Stories