Walker Ch. 01.05

Info
A Tigreni warrior in exile is unable to escape human culture.
1.8k words
4.11
4.7k
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duckies
Duckies
4 Followers

'Walker.' the Tigerni's eyes opened at the touch on his shoulder. Faint light shone through the drapery and Edwin stood over him, 'Sorry man, I let you sleep long as possible. I've got to be at my duties for the day. If you're planning on plying your trade you'd need to accompany me so we can set you up in the square.'

Edwin was dressed in thick wool pants, dyed black, a thick jacket of brown leather lined about the neck with thick fur. His sword hung at his hip. Walker squinted past the man, faint light crept through the drapery.

He shifted back, away from the dozing girl, he laid her on her back immediately regretting the warmth that escaped from his chest. He reached for the loaned shirt he'd never put on.

They ate a breakfast of warmed stew, bread and milk.

'If there's nothing specific you're wanting to do, you can accompany to morning muster. I'll find a man at the barracks to attend you.'

Walker's tongue licked stew from his lip saying, 'You've been very kind.'

'Aye, I got to admit, this ain't the way we treat all comers. But eh, we've never had a Tigreni in our lands s'fars I know. S'ides, you're good company. It's not often I get to treat with a man in an informal manner. Outside this house I'm the Captain.'

Meri came from the kitchen dressed in a more modest dress, a coat draped around her arm. She laid a note before him and held an ink dipped quill to him, 'Sign.'

Edwin stared at the note a moment then at her, 'A fifty silvers Meri?'

'Aye, there's food to buy, medicine for the girl, an order of wine that should've arrived and I'm getting some clothes made for our guests.'

At this the man frowned, 'I said we'd host for one night.'

Walker grew uncomfortable with the apparent conflict, adding 'Edwin's right. I do not need for anything.'

'Nonsense,' Meri asserted, 'you'll be my guest if my man doesn't want you. You musta been in the wilds now for months if you've come over the mountains. There's no way I'm turning you out in this town, you's a tiger and it won't be long a'fore some drunkard's inventing stories to justify murder or theft. When that happens it's the guard who'll have to deal with a situation, choosing between keeping the foreigner safe or the men happy.'

Edwin's eyes widened, 'I hadn't thought of that possibility.'

Meri put a hand on Edwin's shoulder casting a meaningful glance at the girl sleeping by the fire 'Mr. Walker, I's not one to tell a man his business...', Edwin sniggered at her words, 'that girl's got an unbroken spirit but she's no experience of life despite the induction by her father's hand. Make her your wife in the Norrish tradition. We respect tradition more than most things. It'll aid your endeavors in our lands.'

'This's all fine and well woman. You're a wise un. But this is my coin we're talking about.'

'Hush!' she said, 'It's my investing that makes twice the amount of your salary.'

Edwin blushed before his guest, 'Aye. Aye. Be careful who your sayin' that to.' The man took the quill and signed the note, 'What're you doing today love?'

'Shopping. Checking on the bakery and the other businesses. That bastard and his apprentice have been cutting wood shavings into the slaves' bread.'

Edwin thought about this, 'That'd mean a better profit for me.'

'They've contracts with the woodmillers and the Elderman's office. All's it takes is one foreman to notice the bread's not right, or one woman ta get sick afore everyone's in an uproar to the Elderman about being defrauded. If it comes out that the Captain of the Guard's been investing coin there then you'll face accusations.'

Edwin shrugged helplessly, ' Fuck me woman. You do what you gotta.'

'Edwin, see that Walker gets a proper bath before you leave.' To walker 'I suggest you bath with the girl, she needs to learn her place. Don't force it if she's unwilling. Like a wild dog, it takes time to tame em. I've laid warm clothes out for her, be patient and take her with you today. Have her sit and watch you in the day. If'n she refuses mightily, I'll be back in a couple of hours and see to her.'

Both the males nodded drinking their milk.

'I'm off boys.' Merri brightly said pocketing the paper 'Ya'll have a nice day.'

She left the house with Edwin and Walker staring at the closed door.

'Tigreni women anything like that?' Edwin asked finally.

'Those with authority.' Walker answered realizing that the decision about the girl's fate had been made for him, 'And mothers with cubs.'

Trish and Sina shuffled in, dressed in fresh uniforms which left them functionally naked. Walker noted the leather squares splitting the limping girls' buttocks. Edwin gave orders as they cleared the table.

Trish waited as Walker woke the girl.

'Let's bath.' Walker said softly.

The girl was silent but took his offered hand and the pair followed Trish through the kitchen up several steps into a small raised room which was clouded with steam and lit with a single covered lamp. Here the floor was made from cobbled stone too and a circular bath had been created flush with the floor.

Walker was intrigued and enquired how the water was heated and drained.

'There's a coal stove outside sir, it runs under the bath. We make a fire to heat the stone and warm the water. Sina will come with fresh clothes. Do you need anything?' Walker shook his head and the slave left.

'Join me.' Walker said as he peeled the tight pants from his legs. The girl stood staring through her less swollen eye as balls the size of small apples flopped from the fabric. A sheath of white furred skin sat atop the hanging fruit, a dark slit in which hid his flaccid cock.

Slowly he stepped into the steaming waters to find there was a step to sit on and enough space in the bath to stretch his legs. Stretching his arms out on the rim he closed his eyes and wiggled his hips for the waters to rush warmly through his fur. It was some time before he heard the rustle of fabric.

The girl stepped down into the waters opposite him, staring at him. He cracked open an eye to see but could not read the expression on her face for the swelling. They looked at each for a moment. Finally the girl shifted towards him. She sat beside him and rested her head on his bicep as it if were a pillow.

The sound of shouting, sawing, hammering and chopping came, as if from far away, through the fog in the room. The atmosphere was still but for ambience and occasional flaring of the lone lamp.

After a while, the girl turned her body slightly towards his and a probing hand fell on his stomach. Her fingers traced the lines of hard muscle beneath the wet fur, curiously, slowly she drew lines across his torso as if in exploration. She dug lightly into the corded muscle of his thick chest, slid to his shoulder and sought out the valleys and crests there.

The cracking of a lash followed by a yelp intruded, Edwin's berating voice rang out. Both Walker and the girl looked toward the door as Sina hobbled in with towels, fresh second-hand clothing and a canvas sack.

Very awkwardly she knelt, a pained expression on her face as the metal rod in her rectum stretched her internal flesh, 'Apologies. I forgot the soap. Would the mister and miss like me to wash them?'

'You can leave.' Walker told her.

Wincing as her wounds pulled, the girl retrieved the canvas sack and washclothes. Packing soap and fragrant oils out on the edge, she sat small and uncertain next to the tiger man.

Walker took a cloth from her, and silently motioned her to turn her back to him. She hesitated watching the tiger's impassive face for any sign but the Tigreni was unreadable and so, she turned her back. He lathered his hands with the bar of soap and with great care the rough pads under his fingers scrubbed the bruised skin of her back avoiding the scratches. She winced and pulled away as he reached a black bruise just below the ribs of her lower back, steadfastly she moved back again, indicating he continue. Next, he tapped her shoulder, 'Stand.'

She tried, he slid a supporting hand under her arm and helped lift her up. He soaped her naked buttocks as she quivered with memories of the previous morning but allowed the washcloth between her thighs before she turned and he ministered to her front. Her eyes remained downcast as he gently worked over her large, soft breasts. When he reached her pubic area her hands seemed to quiver with restraint as if she fought not to push his hands away. But she stood quietly, droplets of tears splashed to the waters.

She was a slim girl with little fat but also little meat on her frame. The Tigreni was growing used to naked human skin and the body before him seemed to take on a new shape which reminded him less of the jungle simian. Gently he ran the washcloth over the mound of her bruised vagina and slid it under her.

Her yellow hair was a tangled mess and he picked fibrous twigs lodged deep from it. He decided not to touch her face for the swelling was too severe.

'Finished.' he said softly, 'Dip your head. The heat will help the healing.'

She lowered herself down and spent several minutes watching him lather his muscular body and rubbing months old dirt vigorously from himself. The water had turned white from the soap when he was done. His fur was a wet mat on his frame and seemed glued to his skull, the dark protruding snout shed moisture from his lengthy stark white whiskers.

'What will you do with me?' she said reaching for the oils.

'Hrmm. No plans.'

'Will you keep me with you?'

His slitted pupils were large in the gloom of the room 'I will keep you for now.'

She met his gaze, 'Do you think I'm ugly?'

This was a question he was not prepared for 'I'm Tigreni. You are human.' It was obvious she did not fully understand his meaning. 'You can come with me today or stay with Meri.' he told her.

She shook her head, 'I'll come.' a sudden sighing sobbed escaped her lips, 'I don't know what to do.'

He shrugged, 'The mind flees pain but a quiet spirit sustains the body to the point of death.'

She stared at him blankly.

He said 'We do only what we can.'

--:--
--:--
1.0
Duckies
Duckies
Duckies
4 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very interesting story....

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Walker Ch. 01.04 Previous Part
Walker Series Info

Similar Stories

Seeds - One The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Two The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Three The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Four The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
Seeds - Six The Rangers deal with a mysterious threat sweeping the land.in Audio
More Stories