All Comments on 'Walkie Millie'

by YoursSINSerely

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

Even after a terrible loss there can be a silver lining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Silk purse out of....

....a sow's ear.Missing some character development but intriguing.pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I love dog stories

I'm just a sucker for a good dog story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
change of names?

who is henry?

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
nice work

i'll definitely think twice the next time i see my neighbors out for a walk... our front blinds are never closed. :) it was a little sad at first, but it wrapped up nicely. best of luck in the contest!

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank You Anonymous Reader

Thank you for finding my gross error in character names! I've submitted this story for an edit and it should be all set after that. Proofread. Proofread. Proofread. And, since I'm in here thanking you for finding my error, I might as well pat myself on the back with a wonderful score, too.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
It was okay

but it seemed to have a lot of verbiage and not say much. I find it hard to believe you can see that much detail at that distance.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Interesting

This was a good story although I didn't find it that hot and sexy. Probably because I don't like stories in this category but thank you for sharing.

Old_BlueOld_Blueover 14 years ago
Very Good Story

IMHO - The story was light and very enjoyable. I’m happy to give you a five, based on the story and not on how large of a wet spot I got.

Best to you, Old_Blue

shoeslayershoeslayerover 14 years ago
Loved IT !

OH yes another real good read ! Babs I love reading your stories, the way you write'em I almost feel I am there in the bush, NO not that bush! the one in the front yard!

Wishing you the best of luck is the

Shoeslayer

ricksouzaricksouzaover 9 years ago
Nice

I see that you submitted this story a few years ago. It reminded me of when I was a young teenager growing up in a small town in Maine. I used to walk around my neighborhood checking out windows! I never saw anything exciting, of course, but I remember thinking with my horny mind that maybe there was sex going on in at least some of the houses. Thank you for your story; I liked it. Rick now living in Florida, retired and happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous