Walking after Midnight Ch. 03

Story Info
Tina and Russ's exploration of Exhibitionism continues
7.6k words
4.6
6.6k
4
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third installment of Tina and Russ's exploration of Exhibitionism and Voyeurism. It began in "Walking After Midnight." All characters are eighteen-years or older. Thanks to ShadySweet who helped with editing.

...

Russ and Tina were returning to her house after their public tryst at the mall.

"You were remarkable. How did it feel to experience your fantasies?" Russ asked.

"I was just thinking of an analogy. Root beer is nice, but ice cream is great. You put them together and you get a delicious root beer float. It's a similar concept. You combine the taboo of doing something risky and doing something pleasurable. It creates a wonderful concoction of emotions and euphoria. It was everything I hoped for. Couldn't have done it without you... thanks!"

"I get what you're saying. I experienced a bunch of different feelings, faced a few fears, and absolutely loved spending the time with you," he replied.

After arriving at Tina's house, they took a quick shower together. They washed each other's back... and front. Russ got hard and Tina asked him to 'save' it for later. After toweling dry, Tina got them some large terry cloth robes. They decided to eat something. While Tina was making a large omelet, Russ built a fire.

They talked about everything and nothing while they ate. Tina got warm and disrobed. When Russ got up to clear the table, he exposed an erection.

"Open your robe and show that 'thang' to me," Tina requested.

Russ exposed himself.

Tina smiled, "I love everything about your junk... the way your cock kinda leans to the left a little... the magenta color of the head."

"Magenta?"

"Yes, purplish red. I like the way you groom your pubic hair and come here," she asked.

He complied and she cupped his balls.

"And I love your smooth-shaved balls," she concluded.

"Anytime you want to play with them, just give me a call and I'll be right over," he smiled.

He rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Then rejoined Tina, reclining nude by the fire.

Russ asked, "With tonight's adventure a success, are you wanting to do more exhibitionist stuff?"

"Yes! You may have created a monster by arranging it," she answered.

"We've got a few months before it's warm enough to do the walk in the woods. Do you have anything else in mind?" He asked.

"I want to go out in public in an uncontrolled situation. The mall was phenomenal, and it was an incredible experience, but it was safe. My fantasy goal is to walk a downtown street crowded with people. But there's no way to make that happen and protect my job." Tina answered.

"That would be tricky. Why don't we work out some doable scenarios and see if we can eventually produce a way to make the street walking fantasy happen for you," he suggested.

They talked until sunrise. Neither had to work that morning, so there was no rush.

Before they decided to go to bed, the two of them had produced a list.

  1. Shopping for risqué clothing and flashing male customers. Russ present to promote voyeurism.
  2. Exposing various body parts in bars or clubs, pretending to be unaware. Russ as wingman to protect.
  3. Model nude (as a couple?) for an art school or university art class.
  4. Investigate a club with a live sex floorshow. They found one outside Las Vegas, called 'Eros in Vivo"
  5. Walking the streets in a surrounding town. Russ will investigate possible fake ID

When they got in bed, they were both turned on from the planning. But they were also truly tired. They spooned with Russ's erection slipping between Tina's butt crack. She rocked slowly and soon his pre-cum was all over his front and her rear. She lifted her leg on top, reached back, and pulled him into her wet love tunnel.

They made leisurely love and whispered about their plans. "Maybe when we're posing, they will want us to have sex; I'll shop braless and panty-less, so when I'm changing, they can see everything; Do you think the sex club will pay us to have sex?"

Exhaustion overcame the sexual tension and they fell asleep. The orgasms came several hours later when Tina renewed her movements. Russ was awakened and quickly became hard again. Since he had slipped out when flaccid, Tina pulled him back in. The release was intense for them both, but they soon drifted back to sleep.

Russ awakened first around noon. His cum had dried on his cock, the sheets, and no doubt Tina as well. He decided to let her make that discovery and headed off to take a leak and get a shower. He pulled the thick robe on and headed for the kitchen to brew some coffee. He then dug around in the refrigerator and found bacon and eggs. He also discovered spinach and mushrooms, so he decided to make a florentine omelet. Tina wandered out shortly thereafter. She sat with a cuppa, while he worked.

"You want to watch the omelet, while I rebuild the fire?"

She nodded, "Sure, that's nice of you."

He gave her a wicked little grin, "I've got an ulterior motive."

"You want me to take off my robe?"

"Busted," he confessed.

"You get it warm, and I'll lose the robe... deal?"

"Deal!"

The fire was built, the omelet cooked, robes were discarded, and breakfast consumed. Afterward, they lay on a thick comforter in front of the fire, head to foot. Russ massaged her feet and pink wrinkle. Tina fondled his balls. The casual intimacy was not particularly foreplay. They just had trouble keeping their hands off each other.

"What about we go back to the mall today and shop for slutty clothes?" She suggested.

"I assume you'll be trying a lot of stuff on?"

She replied, "Yes, I think I'm going to be very difficult to please."

...

They returned to the same mall. The Macy's was open for business this time. On the way in they passed the same sitting area where the young guard had watched them hours before. They went to the lingerie department. It had a dressing room with a 'husbands' seating area just inside. A hallway led away from the area with individual booths for changing. At the end of the hall was a full-length mirror. Tina picked out a few very revealing items and went in first. Russ followed a couple of minutes later. There were four seats with two occupied.

"I see I'm not the only one who got dragged away from football this afternoon," he said collegially.

"My wife pulled me out when the score was tied. I've tried to get the game on my phone, but no bars! Damn store must block 'em."

The second man joined in, "I could make a list a mile long of things to do and this wouldn't be on it!"

Tina came out of her booth and walked over to the mirror. She was wearing see-through lace bra and a string thong. Her lovely butt was entirely visible.

Russ whispered, "God damn, would you look at that!"

"Holy shit!" The first guy said.

"I wish my wife's ass looked like that," the second one commented.

Tina could see their reactions in the mirror. She flushed with excitement. She twisted and turned as though she was evaluating the fit, which showed off her trim muscular body quite well. She then turned and walked back to her booth. The men all looked elsewhere, as though they hadn't seen her.

"Glad her man wasn't here," one of the guys said. The other two nodded.

Another woman came out, carrying several items. She evidently wasn't attached to anyone seated. Soon-after Tina came out in panties that covered some of her butt, but she was topless.

"Jesus on a stick," one of the guys said softly.

The other guy added, "Jesus got nothing to do with that body!"

She turned to one side and then the other and 'looked' at the fit of the panties in the mirror. She enjoyed seeing the men's googly eyes. She reached down and slipped the panties off. Then turned slowly to face the men, holding the pair of panties in her hand, and pretending to read the label. She was careful to hold them high enough not to restrict their view. She stood still for over a minute. Russ smiled at her control. The other two men seemed to be holding their breath.

Tina stamped her foot in 'frustration.' Her breasts jerked and swayed with the motion. After turning back to face the mirror with her legs widely separated, she bent over at the waist. This exposed her pussy lips peeking out between her thighs. After hesitating for about fifteen seconds, she pulled the panties back on. Then she waved her hand towards the men and marched back to her booth.

"What the fuck? Did she just wave at us?" Said one of the guys.

"I think she wants us to look," said the other.

"I think you're right," said Russ.

Tina came back out in the thong with no top. She stood with her back to the men and swayed to unheard music.

"Christ almighty. She has a perfect ass," one said.

The other suggested, "She is a tall drink of water. She's a '10.'"

Tina clasped her hands above her head and swiveled slowly in a circle. She kept her eyes closed, so she could pretend she didn't see them. Her breasts were moving with the sway of her hips. All three observers were mesmerized. The only part of her anatomy hidden from view was her pink wrinkle, which was barely covered by the thin cloth. She circled leisurely around twice more and then walked back in her booth.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing," one guy babbled. "Fucking Venus de Milo... with arms and no skirt!"

"Ain't a single one of my friends gonna believe this," the other said.

Two women came out almost simultaneously, and the two guys stood up.

"Don't spoil it for me... OK? Keep your mouths shut until later." Russ urged.

He got two thumbs up. When they were gone, he walked back to Tina's changing room. She was naked. He pulled his phone out and played the recording of the guys' conversation.

"Hearing them objectify me is so hot! I really was lighting them up," she said.

"Sitting there with them, while you played with 'em, gave me an erection. It was definitely hot."

Several women had come in and were using other booths. Russ peaked out and saw three men sitting at the other end of the hallway.

"You have a new audience. You want to do it again?" He asked.

She stood up and embraced him. She had one hand on the back of his head and the other on the head of his hidden cock.

"What I want is for you to get naked and fuck me right now," she whispered demandingly.

His clothes were discarded quickly. Tina turned away from him and bent over to put her hands on the small bench. Knowing she would be wet, he slid his head through her lips. Then pushed his way down the tunnel. They started slowly and listened to the conversation among the couples... mundane, unaware. It seemed even more erotic than fucking on the stage last night. A half-inch of laminated plywood separated their intimacy from a woman completely focused on clothing options. Men were talking about football, while they were fucking... right there.

Lust and sexual tension began building. Their pace increased. The contact between the two began making a familiar sound. After five minutes, the lovemaking sounds were clearly audible... certainly to the woman 'next door.'

"What are you doing in there?" a female voice inquired.

"Trying on clothes... same as you," Tina replied.

"Is there someone in there with you?"

"I am enjoying my man's opinion and company. What's it to you?" Tina fired back.

"Roger, I think these people are having sex in the changing room," the same female voice said loudly.

There was a pause. Then a male voice, presumably Roger, said, "It does sound like it Rose. What do you want me to do about it?"

"Get security. No, wait. Make sure and then report them."

Roger strolled down outside Tina's booth and asked, "Are y'all up to a little hanky-panky?"

Tina unlocked the stall door and pulled it open. "You tell me! See for yourself."

Russ smiled at the man, as he pounded even harder into Tina.

"They are having sex, Rose. Do you wanna watch too?"

The casualness of Roger's inquiry sent Tina over. Her shuddering orgasm pulled Russ along with her. He groaned in pleasure as he emptied his balls.

"That was great," Roger said to them. That's some badass shit to be able to do that here. You guys are awesome."

He then closed their door and told his wife she should have watched too. Russ and Tina dressed and departed.

"That's one to check off the list. The look on Roger's face when the door opened..."

"I knew right away; he was gonna be 'cool' about it." Russ interrupted.

"When he asked his wife if she wanted to 'watch too,' I had to cum. It was just too scrumptious." Tina laughed. "Just too much!"

"Do you still want to go out to a couple of clubs tonight?"

Tina smiled. "Let's get another check on the list. I've got the perfect short dress... and boots. That's it! No bra; No panties. But I gotta wear my high heel boots."

"Maybe if I'm lucky at some point during the evening, that will be all you have on!" Russ teased... "just high heel boots and a smile!"

"That would be lucky for us both," she giggled.

...

They had dinner at his house and went out around 10:00 PM. Their target was a roadhouse outside of town. They occasionally had wet t-shirt contests and it was always a rowdy crowd. The other thing that made it a good location was security. They were present in force, but only intervened when a fight broke out. When they arrived, the place was rockin'.

Russ went in first and took a seat at the bar. Tina followed closely behind but gave the appearance they weren't together. She sat a seat away from Russ with two empty seats to her right. Beyond that were three guys standing, knocking shots back. She ordered a pale ale and turned towards the three men. Her dress was mid-thigh and other than her boots it was all she was wearing. All three men looked over at her and nodded.

Tina placed her right foot on the empty barstool leg brace next to her and separated her legs. The hem of the dress slid down her thigh, exposing her cooch. One of the men noticed and walked over to her. The other two followed and gathered in a small semicircle. Russ stood and took a step closer. He was unobtrusive, but ready to act if necessary.

All six eyes were riveted between her legs. She casually pulled the hem up around her waist. Tina had shaved all hair from the area. The curvature of her mons pubis led the eye to her vulva. Their looks of wanton lust were a thrill for Tina. She would have been willing to let them stare as long as they wanted. Unfortunately, one of them got possessive and put a hand on her shoulder. The one who had seen her first took offense and clocked his friend with a right-cross, which landed on his chin. When he went down, he grabbed the strap to the dress.

Tina stepped back, as the top of her dress was ripped off. Her breasts, free of their cloth restraints, bobbed freely. Russ stepped forward, standing right behind Tina. The third friend grabbed the puncher to restrain him. Tina surreptitiously pulled the strap off her other shoulder and allowed the dress to fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and pushed it behind her. The bouncers arrived.

The guy restraining his friend spoke up, "It's over, disagreement between friends! It's finished now."

One of the giant bouncers pulled the guy on the floor to a standing position with one hand. Holding the drunk by the collar, he turned to Tina. "Are you alright Ma'am?"

Tina was bathing in the attention from the patrons observing the kerfuffle. There was a general buzz of conversation and lots of pointing at the 'naked lady.' She stood tall, with her head up, and her hands by her side.

"I'm fine. My dress has been destroyed. But I'm good," she replied.

The clear-headed guy said, "We're sorry this happened, and we'll be happy to pay for the lady's dress."

A waiter appeared with a tablecloth in hand. "Ma'am, here's something to cover up with."

"No thank you," she replied.

"I'm sorry. I know this wasn't your fault. But unless you've got something else to wear, we have to ask you to leave." The bouncer said, but his eyes were scanning her body.

The three friends were behind the bouncer and engaging in an animated discussion.

"We've got $232 dollars. Will that cover the cost of the dress?"

"I suppose," Tina said. Then stepped forward to accept the money.

Russ had pushed the dress further up under the bar. He stepped forward.

"I'll walk the lady out to her car."

The bouncer looked to Tina for approval, and she nodded 'yes.' Russ handed her his cowboy hat, which she pulled down low on her forehead. As they started to walk out, a young man asked for Tina's autograph. That was the crack in the dam. A long line of men and women asked for her autograph. She signed napkins, T-shirts, arms and legs, and even one woman's chest... 'Lady Godiva.' Some posed with her for pictures. Tina made sure her facial features were always partially concealed. It took them fifteen minutes to get back outside.

"Let's go back to my place and work off some of this sexual tension," Tina suggested.

"I did say we would be 'lucky' if all you ended up wearing was your boots. I didn't think it would happen, but I do indeed feel LUCKY!" Russ said excitedly.

"Box number two checked, and I made $233!" She laughed.

...

It took several weeks for their schedules to line up again. During that time Tina contacted a private art school in town. Posing as a potential client, she asked specifically about male and female erotica. She was put through to the owner.

"Hello, Ms. Westfall, this is George Martindale, I'm the owner. Judy tells me you're interested in erotic art."

"Yes, I have studied art and sketched nude models. I'm specifically interested in learning more about sketching erotically involved couples."

"I'm glad you called. We're putting together a group with similar interests, and we have contracted with a professor from the University to teach the course in the evening. We currently have about a dozen students who have paid the deposit. We intend to start in the near future. The models will be carefully selected."

"I'm extremely interested. What about my privacy?" She asked.

"Along with a deposit, all enrollees will be required to execute a non-disclosure agreement. That will protect the students, the models, and my company."

Russ took over and contacted Mr. Martindale with an offer of services. When informed that there would be no modeling fee, Martindale immediately asked for photos. Russ emailed him full frontal nude shots, minus the head, and photos from the rear. Martindale called him right back... they were in.

The class started two weeks later. It was scheduled for three hours on three consecutive Tuesday evenings. That coordinated well with Tina's schedule, but Russ had to take some time off. Before they went for the first session, they carefully groomed each other. The university professor who would be teaching had asked them to not wear any restrictive clothing for twenty-four hours prior to the class. This would insure there were no red lines from bra straps or waist bands. Tina asked him if they would be expected to have intercourse and he responded, 'not planned, but if you're willing, we can play it by ear.'

The first class was erotic but a little tedious also. They were posed and remained still for long periods of time. They were naked but weren't always touching. Russ initially found it unnerving to have more than a dozen men and women staring at him and drawing. He adjusted quickly after a few minutes. During the evening, they were posed in a variety of ways. Which included Russ embracing Tina from behind, Tina embracing Russ from behind, Tina kneeling in front of a seated Russ massaging his feet, and Russ laying on the floor with Tina standing over him (her foot on his junk). The last one was the only pose that turned Russ on. Tina kept scrunching her toes to stimulate his cock. He leaked a bit of pre-cum.