Walking after Midnight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This was a moment... It's not drawn right. I had my eyes up. Every single student had their eyeballs on me, as I slid my lips down the length of you," she said.

"I recall thinking you were going soooo slow. Now I know why," he replied.

"All the women and maybe a couple of the guys, all wished they were me," she smiled.

"It was erotic as hell and I didn't even know about the attention you were getting," he added.

Oooo baby, I remember what that felt like," she murmured.

"And I remember what you were doing on the other end felt rather good too. That may have been my favorite part of the three days. I could only see what was in front of my face, but I could feel the impact we had on the room," he added.

"It was for me too because I knew I was exposed to everyone. This is making me wet," she commented. "Licking me while everyone watched... (sigh)."

"The grand finale! Must have been drawn by that black woman. She certainly gave you a different racial identity." Tina reflected.

"My god, we were fucking each other's brains out at that point. Weren't we?" He asked.

"We were and loving every minute of it. One of the best aerobic workouts around!" She teased.

"Great aerobics and big orgasms! What's not to like?" He responded.

"This was the guy that stood right behind me for the longest time. It has to be him," she guessed.

"I agree. When he wasn't looking at the point of contact, he was sketching. He never made eye contact with me." Russ confirmed.

"This is a really sensual piece of work. I can experience it with my eyes, but it also calls back the sexual pleasure. So, I can feel it too. Damn, I really like this one." Tina said.

"Yes, it's a downstroke. I know what you mean about 'feeling' it. See how he bunched up the skin on my penis. I can easily bring that sensation to mind... pushing my way back into you... Dat's sum HOT shit!" He said.

"And he's the only one that got my pubic hair right!" She laughed.

"Well, he sure looked at it long enough," he added.

"And that makes the drawing even more erotic. Don't you think? I mean he was so close for so long, he got it right!" She concluded.

"This is the artist who drew the cunnilingus image on the first day. He did a decent job of capturing the afterglow," he said.

"He made us look older. But it is well drawn," she agreed.

"I felt older after all that activity!" He joked.

"All these sexy drawings haven't made me feel old. I'm horny. Let's get in the bed and relive some of it," she suggested.

"You got anything in particular, you want revisit?" He asked.

"Let's start at the beginning and work our way through everything," she smiled.

"Ummmm! Sounds like a good plan," he laughed. "So, are we gonna do the Valentine's Day party?

"Yes, we are! And that means lots and lots of practice..."