Walking after Midnight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the poses were structured precisely by the professor. He would adjust posture or move a limb an inch or two. Tina, of course, loved it. They made love when they got back home and agreed the modeling had been somewhat tiresome. The next day Russ got a call from the professor who asked if he would be willing to have an erection for part of the next class. He said 'sure' and quickly called Tina.

"He called me a few minutes ago and asked if I would be OK with cunnilingus. I asked him, 'what woman wouldn't.' Looks like the second session is going to be a lot more interesting than the first." Tina replied.

In the second class, Tina was posed reclining on the lounger. Russ was between her legs, providing oral favors. The professor orchestrated where arms and legs would be. He wanted Russ to have his left leg straight and the right pulled up. This added 'interest' to his 'derriere' by spreading his cheeks slightly. They both began to think the professor might be gay. Tina's left leg was draped on the arm rest with her right running straight out and parallel to Russ left side. Russ was allowed to feast at Tina's lunch box sporadically. But for long periods of time, he had to keep his head up, facing Tina's pink wrinkle without blocking the view. It gave him a neck ache. Students moved on all sides and those who were sketching only a portion of the scene leaned in quite closely at times. Tina certainly enjoyed Russ's lip play. His tongue knew all the right places to stimulate. But it was exquisite to have a complete stranger's face a foot or so away, scrutinizing minute details of your privates.

Just before the halfway break, the professor asked Tina if Russ could bring Tina to climax. She nodded and he began using his tongue and lips in earnest. Tina built her sexual tension by keeping her eyes open and watching the class staring at their oral lovemaking. All the students held their sketch pads and stood in a circle around them. The group's gawking and glaring infused Tina with sensual energy that built her carnal desire. When the big 'O' arrived, she wrapped her legs around Russ's back, pinched her nipples, threw back her head, and moaned loud and long. There was soft 'golf' applause when she finished.

At the break, the professor explained he wanted the students to have the opportunity to sketch Russ's penis in all stages of erection. It would require stimulation from Tina spread out over the remaining hour of the class. He even had a diagram he had drawn that was an accurate representation of Russ's cock... flaccid, initial arousal, engorged, parallel to the floor, fully erect, and ejaculation.

Talking with Tina, "Your job is to 'encourage' your partner to 'initial arousal' and maintain that, then help him to reach 'engorged.' Keep him at a particular stage, allowing time for the students to draw the penis as it changes," he explained.

"So basically, I'm going to cock tease him for an hour and then let him cum," she summarized.

"Yes, that is a somewhat vulgar but accurate summary of my request," he said with minor distain and walked away.

"Definitely gay," Russ said after the professor left.

"Definitely," Tina responded. "But a damn good drawing of your cock. I'm going to keep this to masturbate with."

After the students returned from the break, the professor explained the assignment of capturing the various states of male arousal. He encouraged them to sketch quickly and add the detail later, since an erection was a 'transient' state. Russ posed with his hands on his hips demonstrating flaccid. He had no trouble remaining in that state. While he was comfortable sharing the stares of the students with Tina, he found being alone and the center of scrutiny a bit intimidating.

After five minutes, the professor caught Tina's eye and nodded. She moved up behind Russ and put her hand on his shoulder. After leaning in, she whispered in his ear, 'Ya ready big boy?' Then slowly dragged a finger from her other hand between his butt cheeks. His cock stirred and filled out. His scrotum tightened slightly. He was aware that many of the students had leaned forward a bit. Tina moved aside and waited. He could see her, and she smiled. Over the next five minutes she maintained the status quo, by occasionally walking behind him running a finger on his butt or in the crack.

The professor signaled a move up the scale. Tina had brought a small tube of lubricant, which she had been warming in the palm of her hand. She walked behind Russ and whispered to him to widen his stance. He moved his feet a little further apart. Russ's body blocked the students view of Tina. She lubed her index finger and slid it between his glutes. Finding his balloon knot, she rubbed it gently for a few seconds, then returned to her seat. Russ's cock was now significantly larger and had lifted off his balls. He blushed at how easily she had made that happen. Later, Tina used more pressure and a small amount of penetration to push Russ up to 'parallel' to the floor.

When the professor wanted a full erection, Tina grabbed a cushion off the lounger and knelt on it, sitting on her feet, in front of Russ. She left her hands by her side and simply opened her mouth. Russ 'docked' without using his hands and slowly began rocking. As his cock grew to vertical, Tina's butt rose off her feet till her thighs were parallel to Russ's. He fucked her face until he was close to orgasm and then withdrew. Tina dropped back, butt on feet, allowing the students to see Russ's cock in full glory. It was wet with pre-cum and saliva, which shined in the lights. He had come really close, and his cock jerked with his heartbeat.

After several minutes his pole began to flag. Tina rose and pulled him down her throat. In thirty seconds, he was rock hard again and she slumped back out of sight. This time when she pulled off there was a long string of pre-cum that stretched between her tongue and his cock-tip. When it broke, less than half went to Tina. The longer part hung off his cock, sparkling in the lighting as it swung in a rapid circle.

The professor allowed Tina to keep him hard and unsatisfied for a period of time that Russ estimated to be 'seven hours and forty-three minutes.' The clock told a different story. Thirty-four minutes after achieving an erection, Russ was allowed to cum. As requested by their 'director,' Tina laid back, out of the line of sight. Russ unashamedly used her as a target. As what became known to the two of them as the 'never-ending firehose cumshot,' Russ unleased shot after shot of camel toe jam. He spared no part of the front of her body from forehead to toes. When it finally ended and the last drop dropped, there was complete silence from the spectators. Then the sounds of more than a dozen pencils scrawling across paper filled the room with scratchy whispers.

The third class was not proceeded by any directorial phone calls. They showed up and were undressing when a knock sounded on the door. Tina opened the door topless in her panties. The professor asked if he might 'come in.' She opened the door. Russ looked up and greeted him, as he pulled off his briefs.

"You are both naturals as models. The last time I did this they used sex workers who hadn't even met until the first class. I spent most of my time 'directing' them. Because of your openness and genuineness, I have been able to focus on the students, as they draw. I have polled the class and they are very interested in trying to draw sexual intercourse. I want to be sure that's OK with you both.

"Sure, we'd love to," Tina answered for both.

"Excellent! It would be nice if the students had the opportunity to sketch a variety of coital positions. But you two do what you want. I plan to select some of the best drawings from each student and send you a photocopy. Enjoy yourselves and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you again at some point." He shook both their hands and left.

Tina and Russ decided to speak to each of the students before the class began. They debated whether to wear robes. Since they had always been nude in the class, they decided to remain so. As they briefly chatted with the students, they received many thanks for their willingness to be 'real' and 'natural.' One older woman with a very good facelift and 'casual' clothing that reeked of money, pressed a card into Tina's hand.

"My husband and I host a Valentine's Day party every year that's rather risqué. The servers are topless with thong bottoms. Guests wear revealing costumes. Last year we had male and female exotic dancers. I would like you to consider being the entertainment this year. Hubby would love it. We have a summer home over in Tampa on Davis Island. We would be willing to pay you handsomely. Please tell me you'll think about," she urged.

"We would perform together... not with the guests?" Tina asked.

"Absolutely, this is a party, not a swinger's club. We hire a security company to keep everything under control. You two talk and let me know. I hope you'll say yes. Call me with any questions, please!"

Russ knew by the question Tina asked that she was interested. As they walked away, he also realized she would want to do it.

"So might this be a substitute for 'Eros in Vivo' in Vegas?" He asked.

"Tampa is a lot closer, and the money is probably better," she responded. "Let's talk later. Right now, it's show time."

The gallery had placed a king-sized bed in the center of the circle of easels. It had no headboard, making the action visible from any angle. Russ knelt in the center of the bed. Tina propped her knees near the edge, spread her legs and began fingering herself. She stayed balanced on the free hand and took Russ's semi-erect tool in her mouth. When Russ was hard, she had him lay on his back. She inserted her pussy-wet finger in his ass and began a prostate massage. In five minutes, he was drooling pre-cum, and they switched to a '69' position with her on top. As she lowered her lips around his rod, slippery with pre-cum, she kept her head up to watch the reaction of her audience. They did not disappoint... all eyes were riveted on her as Russ's man-meat slid in her throat.

While they had generally agreed on the sequence of positions, Russ had ceded control to Tina. She was making the decisions about how long to stay with each sexual activity. It was a dance and Tina was leading. If he got close to orgasm, he would let her know. He focused on ringing her bell with his tongue. And he must have gotten her close, because after five minutes she abruptly moved to the next position. She rolled off Russ and he got off the bed. Tina moved her butt close to the edge and pulled her legs back. Russ moved in and grasped a hand on each ankle. He spread her apart and drove his cock down the chute... balls deep. They were not having sex now, certainly not making 'love.' They were fucking... loudly and energetically. After ten minutes on an unseen signal, Russ withdrew. Tina rolled over and moved to the center of the bed on all fours. Russ stepped up on the bed and took her from behind. Tina lowered the front part of her body down on the bed, allowing Russ better access. The fucking resumed!

They were grunting and groaning with pleasure and shortness of breath. Hard fucking takes a lot of energy. Ten more minutes passed. While both were very fit, they had been at it fast and hard for over twenty minutes. Tina had closed her eyes, the stares and lust emanating from the class was going to give her an orgasm. She finally reached back and touched Russ on the hip. He withdrew. His cock glistened in the illumination cast by the lighting focused on the bed. His hard-on was the definition of 'raging.' The head was almost purple. Veins bulged with blood coursing through them. Pre-cum and Tina's lubrication dripped off it. She smiled and his expression softened. His countenance changed from animalistic lust to lover. He returned the smile and winked at her.

Tina lay on her side and Russ settled in behind her. They lifted her top leg and Russ eased his cock into her waiting love tunnel. They settled into a slow affectionate pace of lovemaking. Tina's hands wandered from her breasts to her clit and even onto Russ's piston, as it slid in and out in a steady rhythm. Russ nibbled on her ear and kissed her neck. When Tina's hands were lower, Russ would tug on her nipples. After fifteen minutes of sensual coasting together, Tina urged Russ to pick up the pace by lifting her leg up again. He put his hand out to help keep it elevated and began bumping booty. Tina used one hand to stimulate her clitoris and the other to pinch her nipples.

As the sexual tension began rising, both started giving voice to their pleasure. "Fuck me harder! Ooh that's it baby," she muttered.

Tina began clamping her pelvic muscles, squeezing her vagina around Russ's rod. "Oh god! That's wonderful! Oh, fuck yeah! I'm going to cum!" He sighed.

They had decided beforehand that Tina was better able to control her orgasm than Russ. The plan was for Russ to give her about a five second warning, and she would attempt to cum with him. They had practiced this several times and had gotten pretty good at it. So, with his warning, Tina stepped up the stimulation on her clit. A few seconds later Russ pulled out and fired his first cumshot over her thigh. The second hit on her inner thighs. Tina came with a loud wail.

"Oh my god.... Ahhhhhhhhh!"

She ejaculated a large gush of milky fluid, the anticipation of which was the reason Russ pulled out. Several artists-to-be gasped in surprise. Russ immediately wrangled his cum-spitting cock back into Tina and they finished the final spasms of their orgasms together. They lay together quietly as the afterglow of the hour of sex dimmed.

He whispered to her, "That was the largest squirt I've seen. It was so erotic!"

"It was the largest. Even bigger than at the mall," she replied.

The students were quietly working on their sketches under the professor's guidance. Russ and Tina lay in each other's arms for another ten minutes, until they both started getting chilled. As they got up, the professor thanked them again and the students gave them a large round of applause. They took a bow and headed for the dressing room and its' shower.

The following week they got together to review the drawings the professor had sent them. The top one in the stack was from the first class.

"That's impressive!" Tina commented. "They made my breasts too big, but it's really well done."

"I agree," Russ said. "It is an excellent drawing and very romantic."

"This one was from the first night also," she said.

"Yes, is that your hand on my cock or mine?" he asked.

"I certainly had my hand on your cock, but I think that's your hand." She answered.

"This has a lot of detail... really well drawn. They even got the little sparkles on my big toes," she noticed.

"That was amazing! First time you ever put your feet on my nuts... really erotic!" He smiled.

"Aww, another first for us," she laughed.

"This was the second day. My neck got so sore from holding that pose," he observed. "I thought the kink would never come out."

"I loved that scene. All the students standing around gawking, bending in close to get a better view. It was so exciting." She recalled.

"Well, you sure came hard. You had my head locked in between your thighs. If your orgasm had lasted any longer, I would have passed out from lack of oxygen!" He insisted.

"Oh god, I love this drawing... your cock, my mouth! Too sexy," she said breathlessly.

"This one is really HOT! It makes me think about how that feels... your tongue on the underside teasing me. You got your masturbation drawing the second class. I'm taking this one and having it framed! He smiled.

"So, wait... you're saying we're both going to masturbate to drawings of your cock!!!"

"Uh... point taken. I really don't need a drawing to remind me of how your blowjobs feel. I can conjure up that sensation anytime without a visual aid. I'll pick another drawing to get framed." He agreed.

"And if I'm with you, all you have to do is ask. I'll suck your cock anytime, anywhere," she replied.

"I believe you would. Yep, most definitely would," he laughed.

"Ah, this must be the never-ending firehose cumshot!" She guessed.

"That doesn't even look like me. But I think you're right It was the only time I shot off with you not intimately connected." He agreed.

"You're right about the facial features, but the body and cock are a good likeness. And it's certainly doing the firehose act," she teased. "That was really fun. Laying back while you hosed me down. Makes me tingle a little bit thinking about it."

"Well, I am a fireman after all. I'll hose you down anytime you want, but unlike you not any place." He observed and they both laughed.

"These two have both got to be representations of the same thing. But look how differently the two artists portrayed it." She said.

"I was standing at your feet. But both took some liberties to set the scene differently. I like the second one with the full lipped pussy worked in. Whoever drew that one sure must like pubic hair. They drew us both with full bushes." He observed.

"I think the first one is more erotic. Look at the facial expression given to me... ecstasy!" She said. "Guess they don't know if I was that close, I'd be drinking it."

"Oh my god! Look at this one. Really poor representation of your body, but the cock looks right." She observed.

"Isn't that the lady that invited us to be the entertainment at their Valentine's Day party?" He asked.

"It certainly looks like her. I think you're right. It's a self-portrait with a little wish thrown in. It looks like she attached the body to the penis as an afterthought." Tina replied.

"Do you want to do the party?" He asked.

"I do, but only with you. What I mean is I really want to do it, but I don't want to put you in a situation you're uncomfortable with." She answered.

"You mean uncomfortable like fucking on stage in front of the custodial staff at the mall or posing naked while people draw stick figures of me? Hell, yes I want to do it with you but only you." He replied.

"Wow! This one is really cool!" She said.

"I remember the student with the big, uh, long black hair..."

"... and big tits," she interrupted.

"Oh yeah, I guess she did have big tits too," he grinned. "What an interesting idea."

"And a great representation of your big dick too!" She added.

"It's nice to see we provided them with inspiration to be creative," he said.

"Looks more like lust to me," she smiled.

"This is definitely the third class. I was hoping someone would draw this. I was so turned on at the idea of all those students seeing this part of me. Oh my, it turns me on thinking about that moment." She said.

"You can't get any more exposed than showing your asshole to a room full of strangers," he grinned.

"Oooh, I get wet just thinking about it."

"I think the artist has some experience with anal sex. See those pouty ass lips? They look ready for penetration, don't they?"

She replied, "They do indeed. I've never had anal sex. Have you?"

"I have neither given nor received," he replied in a mock solemn tone.

"Maybe you should try both sometime," she suggested. To which he did not reply.

"I can't believe you did that to me in front of all those people," he complained. "And the artist drew my cock too small!"

"Tell me you didn't love it and I will never do it again," she responded.

"Can't say that. You know I love it. I think the constant stream of pre-cum kinda gives that away," he admitted.

"I love watching your face. Every time my finger brushes over your prostate, you get this sublime look of pleasure. Sometimes it almost looks like you're having a seizure." She said wistfully.