Walking after Midnight Ch. 04

Story Info
Tina and Russ are asked to "entertain" at a Valentines Party.
10.8k words
4.79
8.9k
2
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When posing for erotic drawings in an adult art class Tina and Russ are asked to be the "entertainment" at a Valentine's Day party held by a wealthy couple. Assured that it was a party, not 'swinger's club,' and they would only 'perform' together, they agreed. It will be a big payday for them.

...

Tina followed up with Mrs. Dumfries to express their interest and was invited for an overnight 'boat ride' on a Saturday morning. They both managed to get days off and arrived at 9:00 am. Mr. Dumfries answered the door and introduced himself as 'Alastair, but most people call me Al.' He took them back to a sunroom that overlooked Tampa Bay.

"May I get you a drink? There's a batch of Mimosas and fresh brewed coffee. Annie will be out in a few minutes," he offered.

"I'll have a Mimosa," Tina replied. Russ added, "Me too."

"Coming right up," he said and left them alone.

They sat for a few moments admiring the spectacular view of Tampa Bay. The lot had a couple of hundred feet of bayfront property. Off to one side (not blocking the view) was a 100' Hargrave Superyacht. The vista of the bay with the Skyway bridge off in the distance was stunning.

"The view is amazing!" Tina said enthusiastically.

"The boat is phenomenal," Russ added.

Al returned shortly with a tray of drinks.

"We were just talking about how wonderful the view is," Tina commented.

"It is," he said without sounding egotistical. "In a few years we will retire down here. Sometimes we take the view for granted, but we never get tired of it."

They made small talk for about ten minutes until Annie came in. She took a Mimosa and sat down in an overstuffed white chair, facing them. She was sporting a dressed-down look of jeans and a simple white T-shirt. The outfit cost more than Tina made in a week. She was an elegant woman who worked hard at looking good. She was physically toned and tanned. Al was also attractive and fit. They were in their late fifties.

Al turned the talk to business. "I want you to know upfront, I've had you both checked out."

Tina frowned.

"Please understand our position. Many attendees at the party are 'important people' in the Tampa Bay area. We will have friends visiting from all over Florida and the Northeast. We had to know who you are," he continued.

"You could have asked," Tina said defiantly.

"Think about that. We're about to offer you a considerable sum of money. I've never seen you two before. I'm sorry to say, people tell lies for money," Al said with a wry smile.

Russ chuckled and put his hand gently on Tina's nearest arm. "Please tell us what you learned," he asked.

Al nodded. "You are a firefighter and paramedic, employed for twelve years with the county. You rent your home and are authoring a novel with the help of an uncle. You've never been arrested, nor charged with a crime and have an excellent credit score for someone your age. You live alone and work out regularly on your own equipment. You are liked by your co-workers and considered highly competent."

"Wow, that's thorough, but I get it. Not sure how you found out about my uncle. But I always check out what I'm about to spend money on. That usually involves online searches and not hiring an investigator, but again, I understand."

Tina sat listening and Russ's final comments seemed to settle her temper a bit. "And me?" She asked.

"You graduated 'Magna cum laude' from City College Nursing School and have worked in the emergency room for nine years. You are respected by your colleagues and loved by patients. You apparently 'love' the nightshift. You own your home... or I should say the bank does. You have an excellent credit rating and have never been arrested or charged with a crime. And one more thing... I hesitate to mention, uh, you have been observed doing housework in the nude," Al smiled.

"I know the nosey neighbor who told you that. Did he also tell you he likes to masturbate when I lay out topless in my own private back yard?"

"No, he didn't tell the investigator that," Al laughed.

Annie spoke up, "We apologize for the need to have pried into your private life. Obviously, both of you checked out fine and we have no concerns. I've told Al how comfortable you seemed posing and performing in the art class. We both hope you'll chose to perform at our party."

Al interjected, "Annie is a huge fan and I like the idea of pushing our 'R' rated party to selectively 'X.' We haven't decided yet how many people will be allowed to see you. But I'm working with our event coordinator on that. Before we leave for the boat, can I freshen your drinks?"

Drinks refreshed, they strolled through a beautifully landscaped yard with an Olympic-sized swimming pool. They boarded the boat with four crew members waiting to greet them.

"This is our Captain, Tom. Our First Mate, Oliver, our Valet, Peter and our Chef, Maria." Each bowed slightly, as Al introduced them.

"Are we ready to get underway, Captain?" Al asked.

"Aye, aye Sir," Tom responded.

"Take us out then," Al ordered. Then to Tina and Russ, "Peter will take you down to your stateroom. Please feel free to leave your personal items there and when you're ready please join Annie and I on the rear deck... back there," he said pointing aft.

Peter left, after they refused his offer to unpack their belongings. Tina fell back on the bed. "Do you believe this? Al must be a drug dealer or something illegal," she laughed.

"No, he's legit. He owns fifteen RV dealerships east of the Mississippi River. They live in Ohio in a fifteen-thousand square-foot mansion. They spend six months in Tampa and six months in Toledo. In another few years, he'll sell the whole thing for a gazillion dollars and retire down here." Russ said.

"Well, you did a little bit of research yourself," she smiled.

"Like the man said, 'they're going to give us a 'considerable amount of money.' I wanted to know if he had it to give. But I did all my research online."

They disrobed to put on their swimsuits. As he stood naked rummaging through his bag, He felt Tina's eyes on him. He glanced over at her, sitting on the bed and she licked her lips.

"Come here, big boy," she purred. "I got sumthin' for ya."

His cock knew what she had and began its levitation act. He stepped over to the bed and she lifted his growing cock and licked the head. He sighed with pleasure. She stroked him several times and placed her lips around the head. Swirling her tongue around it, while stroking with one hand and lifting his balls with the other, she brought him to full hardness. Tina then slid back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Fill her up," she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am and I'll check the tires too," he said, as he pinched a butt cheek.

After they made frantic love, ending in a double orgasm, they wandered back to the rear deck. Annie and Al were in bathing suits, sitting in the sun. Annie was wearing a barely-covering-anything bikini, but no top. She was quite attractive and seemed to enjoy showing it off. Al had on board shorts, also sans top. He was muscular and tan.

"We're obviously overdressed," Tina commented, as she removed her top.

Russ also pulled his T-shirt off, and they sat in the two empty chairs.

"We're going to a small privately owned island about twenty miles off St. Petersburg. It's called Plage de L'île Nudiste. In English, it's Nude Island Beach. The owner charges a membership fee and restricts access. There are no facilities, but we'll anchor offshore and take the skiff in to walk around," Al said.

Annie inserted, "Traditionally when we get past the Skyway Bridge, we remove the rest of our clothing. We hope you're comfortable joining us."

"Why wait till then," Tina said and slipped her bikini bottoms down and off.

"Why indeed?" Annie replied and untied her micro and pulled it off.

Al and Russ followed their ladies and stepped out of their swim shorts.

Tina felt an immediate sexual charge from being naked and looked at by Al, Annie, and even Russ. She and Annie were completely different body types. Annie was short and slender with sufficient hips to make her curvy. She had prominent breasts that had either been surgically lifted or enhanced. They stood much too proudly for a woman of her age. Her body was cleanly and completely shaved. She was an attractive, pert package.

On the other hand, Tina was tall, trim, and fit. Blessed with good looks, she was 'big boned' -- not overweight, but strong and healthy. Her striking looks tended to make normal sized guys uncomfortable. She also shaved her body of hair, except on her head.

"Let's go up on the bow deck and get some sun," Annie suggested to Tina. "I'll get Peter to bring us some drinks."

"I had a batch of Frozen Blood and Sand prepared," Al suggested.

"Is that a 'boat' drink?" Tina asked.

"It is a blender drink. In a bow to my Scottish heritage, it contains scotch, mixed with orange juice, sweet vermouth, Luxardo cherry syrup, and Grand Marnier. It is sweet and refreshing. It's served with a speared olive and a slice of bloody orange," he said.

"Sounds delicious," Tina said.

"I'll have Peter serve you," Al said. "Russ and I will stay here and get to know each other."

Annie led the way forward. The luxurious deck loungers had rolled towels placed on the seat. There was also tanning lotion tubes on a small table beside each.

"I'll put some lotion on your back, if you'll do mine," Tina suggested.

"Peter will take care of that. He'll be here in a minute," Annie answered.

A couple of minutes later Peter walked up with their drinks. He was nude apart from a tiny-cupped micro thong. His penis was barely covered, and his shaved balls were showing on either side. He set a drink on each table. He was a toned, tanned Adonis.

"May I put some lotion on your back?" He asked Tina.

"Thanks Peter," she replied.

Tina lay on her stomach with her head turned towards Annie, who was on her back. Peter quickly and efficiently smoothed lotion from her shoulders, down her back, across her butt, and behind her legs.

When he had finished, Annie said, "I'd like some relaxation service before the lotion on my front please."

"Yes Ma'am," Peter replied and kneeled at the foot of the lounger.

Annie rolled over and slid down towards him and spread her legs. He immediately dove tongue first into her pussy cheeks. Annie growled with pleasure as his mouth took her. She locked her ankles on his back and lifted her pelvis to meet his attack. Surprised doesn't adequately describe what Tina felt. 'Shocked' is better, but there was also an erotic kick that followed quickly. Annie turned towards her and smiled.

Al had taken Russ up to the bridge to show him the gauges and navigational aids. Tom was sitting in the captain's chair monitoring the autopilot. Since he was 'on duty,' he wore his hat and a very small Speedo. Russ thought, 'They take their sans clothing seriously.'

Tom and Al explained all the switches and knobs. Then Al changed the subject.

"We also have security cameras which can show every space of the ship. You can monitor that here on this small screen or on the hundred-inch TV screen in the lounge. I want to show you something, but let's go down to the lounge."

They went down the ladder and inside to an extravagantly decorated lounge with multiple seating areas. Al pointed to a white leather chair facing the huge TV screen on the wall. He got a remote out and punched a few buttons. The first display had about twenty small screens showing different areas around the ship. Al clicked again and a single camera's view filled the screen. Annie lay on her back and a male head was buried between her legs. He was obviously hard at work, since his head moved up and down, as well as side to side. Al held the remote up and zoomed in to the action. It was clearly Peter working furiously with his tongue and lips. Russ was speechless.

"I could watch this for hours," Al said.

Russ turned from the screen towards Al, who he discovered was masturbating slowly. His large cock was fully erect, as he leisurely moved his hand up and down the length of it. His oversized balls, hung low, and rolled up then down as well.

"Peter is a 'full service' valet. Annie loves knowing we might be watching, or that Tom or Oliver might be also. We will have amazing sex later while I tell her what we saw. It's a game we enjoy playing."

"When we were on the bridge, you said 'every space in the ship.' Does that include the staterooms?" Russ asked.

Al punched a few buttons. The screen went back to the multiple view mode and then the rumpled bed in their stateroom appeared.

"Oh, looks like you two have made yourself at home. But don't worry the videotaping mode is not on. In fact, your stateroom was blocked until just now. We would never watch someone without their permission." Al answered.

"You have my permission to observe our stateroom. But don't tell Tina, I want to surprise her."

Al smiled wickedly and switched the screen back to the front deck. Peter was still working diligently on Annie. Al zoomed out a little to include Tina in the shot. She had rolled up on her side to watch the action. Her left hand was laid along her side. But the right was tweaking her nipples.

"Tina seems to be enjoying the show, as well," Al observed.

Russ looked back over and saw Al was hard again and jerking himself more rapidly. Unexpectedly he found his own cock was swelling. Although Al's masturbation didn't deter his growing erotic feelings, it wasn't the cause. He realized it was the open sexual sensuality of the nudity, the pussy eating, nipple pulling, and cock wanking.

His hand drifted to his own erection, and he joined Al in self-flagellation. They watched Peter's pubic production, Annie's anticipation, and Tina's titty twisting for several minutes. As Annie became increasingly vocal, Tina's left hand moved down between her legs. Now all four were on the 'O' train.

Without notice Maria walked in, "Yes, Sir. How may I help?"

She was a dark Hispanic beauty with full breasts and sparkling eyes. She was only wearing an apron.

Al responded, "Thanks for hustling up here. I'm about to cum."

Without speaking she removed the apron and kneeled, taking about four inches of her employer's cock down her throat. Al involuntarily began humping Maria's face, as he pumped cum down her throat. Russ heard a loud scream from outside somewhere and looked at the screen to see Annie writhing her way through an orgasm. Tina joined her shortly thereafter. When Al finished, Maria licked him clean.

Turning to Russ, she asked, "Would you like some assistance, Sir?"

The thought of her offer was too much. Russ grabbed a napkin from a nearby coffee table and emptied his balls without spilling any on the floor.

After a few moments to recover, everyone resumed normal activity. Maria stood and took the cum filled napkin from Russ's hand. After asking 'Anything else, Sir?' She left. They both watched her phenomenal ass, swaying on the way out. On the screen Annie unhooked her ankles and laid back. Peter nonchalantly covered her entire front with lotion. Then, Tina lay back face down to soak up some rays and Peter smoothing lotion all over her back, butt, and legs.

When there was nothing else to watch on the screen, Al offered a refill of the Frozen Blood and Sand. He also suggested they move to a different seating area, where they could face each other to 'talk business.'

"As the last half hour demonstrates, Annie and I are pleasure oriented. I want to assure you that our crew is here willingly and are paid handsomely for their 'extra' service. Your participation or non-participation with us or the staff is strictly up to you," Al explained.

"Thank you," Russ answered.

We brought you out to get to know you and for you to know us. If you don't have any staff arrangement questions, I'm interested in your plans for our party." Al said.

"Tina and I have talked a lot about it and have several ideas. We are quite interested in your thoughts and opinions too," Russ responded.

Al tossed the ball back to Russ. "Why don't you tell me what you two have in mind."

"Sure... we want it to be a show with some small storyline. We think that would be more interesting than if we just had sex."

Al nodded. "I agree. Not a full-scale story, but some reason... some context. Really good porn gives you some connection to the participants."

"Right... We also realized from posing for the art class, some sexual positions are not particularly accessible visually. What we're doing needs to be seen by the audience."

Al responded, "I have an idea about that later, but go ahead. What kinds of plots have you thought of?"

"One we played out on the night we met. I get caught masturbating and we have make-up sex. Another one involves me peeping on her masturbating. The third we've talked a little bit about her seducing me from some work I'm doing on the computer. As you can see, we haven't gotten too far down the road on the planning," Russ responded.

"All three of your storylines could work. Let me talk with Annie and she if she has any ideas. I have someone in mind for the viewing angles, staging, and positions. One of our neighbors recently sold out his interest in the porn site, Reality Kings. They're based in Miami. Roger and his wife bought a home up here after he retired. I'm sure he would be willing to consult with us on those issues," Al said.

"That sounds great. We want this to work as bold, exciting entertainment. Not just a couple fucking in some dark corner of the room," Russ replied.

"Not that there's anything wrong with watching a couple fucking in the corner," Al laughed. "It's the dark part that takes the fun out of it!"

Russ liked Al's sense of humor and knew this was going to be an amazing experience for Tina and him.

...

Since they were only motoring around five knots, it took several hours to reach the island. The transition from bay to ocean under the Skyway Bridge was a little choppy. But the open ocean was gentle wide- spaced rollers. It was a pleasant trip. They had an amazing lunch of tapas, including Patatas bravas, Tortilla de patatas, Pincho moruno, and Rioja Gran Reserva, a Spanish wine.

They arrived around 12:30 pm at a small marina. The docking facilities were limited to boats, and they anchored the ship offshore. The skiff was lowered, and they motored in and found an available boat slip. A security guard in shorts and a t-shirt met them and helped tie them off.

"Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Dumfries. Will you be staying overnight?" She asked.

"Don't know yet," Susie. "Tom will let you know when we decide."

"Certainly Sir. Enjoy the day. We're expecting some rain this afternoon late. Let us know if you need anything," Susie said.

"We usually like to walk a while and see what there is to see," Annie said. "Peter will meet us in a nice spot on the other side of the island, with some refreshments in an hour or so."

A half dozen boats were docked. A small building housed security at the end of the dock. A couple of four-wheelers sat outside. They turned left off the dock on a well-maintained trail leading off by the beach. It was a beautiful Florida day without a cloud in the sky.

After walking for fifteen minutes, they came upon a naked couple on a blanket. She was on her hands and knees, facing the ocean. He was vigorously banging her from behind. Her large breasts were swinging back and forth as she moved away and towards her man's hips. From their focus on the pleasure and the grunts and moans of excitement, it was apparent they were close. The four stopped their walk and watched.

The couple was around the same age as the Dumfries, but not as fit. They were slightly overweight and flabby. However, this was not their first time being naked in the sun. They were tanned all over. He made it first and mumbled some unintelligible sounds of pleasure as he emptied himself in her. She reached a hand back and helped herself over with some vigorous stimulation in the right spot. When she was done, he stood up straight. His half erect cock glistened in the bright sun. She sat back on her heels and reached for a small towel to catch the leakage from her juice box.