Walking after Midnight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Nancy! See you two are having fun," Annie called out.

Greetings were exchanged, as if they had run in to each other shopping at Macy's. Russ and Tina exchanged a smile at the casualness of the interaction.

"Where are my manners," Annie said. "This is Tina and Russ. We're hoping they will be the entertainment at the Valentine's party."

More salutations were exchanged. Nancy said, "We look forward to seeing you," while she looked at Tina.

The stares of the two of them lit Tina's fire down below. She tightened her hand in Russ's and he gripped her back. The walk continued.

A hundred feet or so down the path, they discovered two middle-aged men in action. One was laying on his back. His partner was holding the first man's legs straight up in the air and vigorously pounding away missionary style. Sweat was beaded on the pounder's face. The man on his back was encouraging his partner to go faster and deeper. After several minutes the fucker came with a shout that sounded like agony. The receiver pulled his pud a couple of times and shot a load on his stomach. After his ejaculation, he reached for a wristwatch and clicked a button.

"Excellent Martin, simply great. That was fifteen minutes - a one-minute increase, and fifty more strokes!"

Al commented, "Way to go Martin! Keep up the good work."

Martin looked up, seemingly noticing them for the first time. His partner turned back and waved, "Hey Al... Annie. Looking forward to the party."

They continued walking down the beach. "That's Mark laying down. He's a heart surgeon and Martin, is his partner. Martin had a heart attack a couple of months back. The beach sex is Mark's idea. Martin is recovering but loathe to do physical therapy. So, he gets most of his cardio that way."

"Makes sense," Tina noted.

After another hundred yards, they left the beach. Ten minutes into the woods, they arrived at a grassy area in the shade.

"This is our spot and we're going to spend some quality time together. There is another great spot about fifty yards up the path," Al said.

"Or you could stay and watch us. If you'd like," Annie added.

"I'd love to watch and then you could watch us," Tina said.

"I don't know," Al said doubtfully.

"Oh, come on. You like to watch other people. Let's try something different," Annie encouraged.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" He asked.

"Yes, you're a good lover and you've got a cock to be proud of. Let's teach these children how it's done!" She responded.

Al's cock responded, so he didn't need to say anything. Annie threw down the blanket she had been carrying, kneeled, and took Al into her mouth. His cock was over seven inches hard, which it quickly was with Annie's tongue-work. Both Russ and Tina were stunned when Al put his hands on her head and began shoving his entire length down her throat. He would hold her against his pubis until she choked and then pull back. After several minutes, Annie turned away from him and onto all fours, then offered her ass to him. Al immediately dropped to his knees and plunged into her wet, waiting lips, just below her asshole. He grabbed her hips and began furiously slamming himself into her. She groaned as if being beaten.

Tina sidestepped slowly pushing Russ along gently. They moved about ten feet to the left, which gave them more of a side view of the ferociously fucking couple. Al's stroke arc was out all the way to the tip and in until he smacked his thighs against Annie's buttocks. He was pulling back so far, that he occasionally had to reinsert himself before thrusting forward again. His bull-sized balls flew in the opposite direction of his body, only catching up when he slammed his cock home and paused briefly.

Annie had dropped to supporting her upper body with her left elbow and forearm. This freed her right hand to stimulate her joy button, which she was doing maniacally. Her hand was a blur. Over the course of five or so minutes, the pitch of her groans had risen to a wail. Ultimately, she screamed, and began ejaculating fluid in squirts, as she contracted her way through her orgasm. When the spasms stopped, she collapsed on the blanket. Al's erection popped out as she went prone, and he sat down between her legs. He had apparently not ejaculated. They were both breathing heavily from the exertion.

A male voice, Mark, said, "That's what I call a cardio workout!"

Everyone laughed. Then Mark and Martin continued their way down the path.

"That was amazing," Tina observed, which caused Al to smile broadly.

Annie lifted on both elbows. "And we're not finished. Are we Al?"

"No, we are not," he replied. Then reached into the bag and pulled out a strap-on dildo, which he handed to Annie.

"We discovered this quite by accident. But it gives Al amazing ejaculations and I love it too." Annie said.

Al had pulled some lube out as well and was unashamedly preparing himself. When he was thoroughly lubricated, he waited on his hands and knees.

Annie turned toward Tina. "See how the tip is rounder and less pointed than most vibrators?"

Tina replied, "Yes, it almost looks like the tip is bent."

"The bump perpendicular to the tip is to stimulate the prostate. So doggie style, you would point that down. If you're doing missionary, it should point up." Annie explained.

Tina responded, "I've just used my finger on Russ. He just drools pre-cum when..."

Russ interrupted, "You do realize Al and I are right here. We hear you."

Everyone laughed.

"And if we whispered, you'd want to know what we're talking about," Tina continued. "He drools when I'm fingering him, so I can't imagine what would happen with a dildo. I've seen some without straps that the woman can insert and hold in her vaginal canal."

While Annie finished strapping up, she replied. "I have a $400 internal unit you can have. I tried it once and didn't like it. I cleaned it up, sanitized it, and put it back in the original packaging. It's on the ship. I'll give it to you when we get back. You two should try it. It's a unique experience."

Then she moved around behind Al and slapped his ass a half dozen times. From hanging straight down, his cock began moving upwards, as it filled. Annie took aim at the target and scored a bullseye on her first try. Al grunted as she drove straight home. She had a remote in her hand and turned it on low. They both sighed as the vibrating silicone intruder titillated them equally.

Russ was surprised that Al was taking it up the ass. He had been so aggressive and dominant when fucking Annie. Now he was whimpering softly as she pegged him. It was much more leisurely. She was using a long stroke, pushing in more slowly than when she pulled back. Al would shiver, moan, or whimper each time the bump on the vibrator pushed over his prostate. Ten minutes of slow and steady, gave way to a higher vibrator setting and a quicker pace. Annie's thighs began to make a slapping sound when she drove all the way in the garage. Al's low riding balls were swinging around like a pair of fluffy dice on the rearview mirror of a Jeep racing cross-country.

Tina was thoroughly enjoying the spectacle of Annie fucking Al. The vivid looks of pleasure on both their faces were testament to the joy they were giving each other. Al's cock was rigidly erect and flinging pre-cum in a circle, as it flew willy-nilly in different directions. In another five minutes, Annie pushed the V-speed up to high.

Al started mumbling, "Fuck me; Do me, Annie; Fuck me," increasingly louder. He trembled all over when he came. Cum jetted out beyond the blanket. Annie squealed her way through a less convulsive "O." Al collapsed forward on the cum-soaked blanket, pulling away from the vibrator. Annie turned it off and smiled at Tina and Russ.

"That was good," she said.

Al soundly agreed, "Amen!"

"We normally go over to the windward side of the island and rinse off. Peter will have set out some chairs, towels, and refreshments," Annie said. "You two can stay here and make whoopee or join us. It's your choice."

Tina responded, "We watched you and you should be able to watch us. We'll go with you. Would it be alright to have sex on the beach?"

Al answered, "There are only three membership rules. First, pay your dues on time. Second, all sexual activity is consensual. Third, there will be no more rules."

"Most members have their liaisons along this path. Sex on the beach is likely to draw a crowd, but that might be what you want," Annie smiled.

"Great!" Tina exclaimed.

They strolled down the path towards the ocean. They passed one other couple, who were only five feet off the path on a blanket. The nude couple were making leisurely love in the missionary position with their feet towards the path. The stroll was temporarily paused while they watched for several minutes. The couple both had their legs separated, so the view was of the cock sliding slickly in and out of her dripping pink wrinkle. There were no vocalizations from the couple. The only sound besides the wind in the trees, birds chirping, and the distant roll of the ocean was a slight sucking sound as he pulled back and a small squishy noise, as he thrust in. It was mesmerizing in its tranquility.

Without warning she gasped and exhaled a long, "Oooooooh goooooooooood!"

He pumped quickly several times and then pushed deep and held himself against her. Because his legs were spread you could see his sphincter contracting as he unloaded himself inside his lover.

Without comment Annie smiled and turned down the path. The other three followed quietly.

When they reached the ocean, Peter hailed them. They waved acknowledgement, but all four went in the ocean. The water was warm, but still refreshing. After splashing around for several minutes, they felt cleaner and invigorated. After several more minutes they followed Annie out and towards Peter. He had arranged several seating options -- a shaded blanket with a cooler, a couple of large fold-up chairs, and two loungers. His micro-thong was gone. His entire pubic area was denuded. His body was slick with oil. The men took the two chairs. Tina laid on a lounger in the sun and Annie sat on the blanket. Peter handed out towels and took drink orders.

When he had served all the drinks and put sunscreen on Tina, he stood inconspicuously off to the side.

"That last couple was amazingly erotic. No acrobatics... No moans and groans... Just slow sensual lovemaking. It was an enormous turn-on to me," Al said.

Looking at his growing cock, Annie said, "I see it is. Peter, come take care of my husband. I don't want to get all revved up so soon."

"Certainly, Ma'am," Peter replied.

Al put his legs up on the arms of the large foldup chair. Peter dropped to his knees then sucked and licked Al's bull-sized balls. This quickly brought Al to full erection. Peter worked his way up the pole and lavished attention on the head.

Russ was amazed that Al... a man in his fifties, could get hard again. He had shot a huge load a half an hour ago.

"Did you hear the slight noise they were making as his cock slid in and out of her juicy love tunnel?" Al asked no one in particular. "God damn that was hot stuff."

Peter was taking Al's entire cock down his throat and fondling the balls.

"In and out and out and in... like they had all the time in the world. That was the sexiest thing I've seen in a long time... present company excluded of course!"

Peter began moving more slowly and held the cock down his throat for ten or fifteen seconds each time. He had also begun pulling on Al's balls.

Al laid his head back, "Luscious moist love tunnel... in and out... slippery sliding... succulent... gentle, easy, relaxing fucking," he mumbled.

Peter was sliding up when the orgasm came. He stopped and swallowed. The base of Al's cock jerked spasmodically, as cum throbbed down Peter's throat. When Al finished, Peter licked him clean and dried the area with a hand towel. Then he returned to his place off to the side.

"Thank you, Peter," Al said.

"My pleasure, Sir."

Annie said to Tina, "Al said you and Russ were still looking for ideas for the party."

"We have a couple but wanted to be sure you had a chance to give us some feedback," Tina replied.

"I like the ideas Russ shared with Al. Something I thought of was morning sex. You wake up horny and find him asleep, but hard. So being the take-charge girl you are, you take him." Annie elaborated.

Tina responded, "I like that. I like it a lot. How do you see it playing out?"

"Maybe you watch him sleep for a couple of minutes; Maybe you play with yourself; or you could slide the covers back and play with him; Maybe you wake him by planting your wet self on his snoring face!"

Tina laughed, "All excellent ideas. Let me talk with Russ and then work out the details with you."

Annie smiled, "I'd love to help you plan it. Just let me know what you want help with. And don't forget, Roger has agreed to use his experience at Reality Kings to help with the technical side."

Peter refreshed everyone's drinks and then served peach and prosciutto canapés, along with smoked salmon mousse, and cranberry-goat cheese with cracked pepper crackers. It was all scrumptious.

Al told Peter, "Please tell Maria how delicious our snack was."

"Certainly Sir," he replied.

Afterwards, Tina joined Annie in the sun, while Al and Russ talked about Tampa's professional baseball, hockey, and football teams. Al still followed some Ohio teams and didn't like the moniker 'Champa Bay.' Eventually, Russ laid down in the shade and fell asleep. He had an amazingly realistic dream.

He had died in a fire and was rising from his dead body. He could clearly see his burned corpse laying in the rubble below him. An angel appeared and he asked her to 'save' him. She reached up and released her robe and it fell away, leaving her naked. For some reason, he already had an erection and she fluttered over and began sucking him. It was blissful and her oral efforts were pulling him up from some dark place. As he rose, other angels could be heard chanting, 'come, come, come.'

The arrival of reality and ejaculation were simultaneous. Tina stroked in time with his cum shots, as she swallowed it all. A crowd of people had gathered but were not calling him back from the dead. They were cheering him on to 'CUM!' When he finished, Tina mounted his still hard cock, cowgirl style, and quickly pounded out her own release. The audience cheered loudly when she shouted with joy from her own 'O.' As the applause died down, many of the people who had watched walked over to thank them and/or make a sexy comment.

Tina sat on Russ, feeling his slowly deflating cock inside her and talked with complete strangers. She found herself becoming aroused again. She used her pelvic floor muscles to clamp and release Russ's cock. She was thrilled to find it was erotic to him to have people standing over him talking and watching. Tina began to rock slowly, and the movement quickly brought Russ's member back from retirement. She felt it reach full strength and her movements became more pronounced.

People stopped talking and some who were talking with Al and Annie moved back to the young couple. A circle was formed. As twenty or so people watched, Tina thoroughly fucked her man one more time. When she came, her vocalizations were in the "scream" range. The crowd drowned her out with cheers of encouragement.

Russ's ejaculate was miniscule, but his "O" was grade A.

They stayed on the beach to watch the sunset. Peter built a fire. Captain Tom and Maria arrived with dinner. The little group feasted on grilled lobster with a superb Chardonnay. At night the sea breeze grew cooler. Peter passed out robes for warmth. They returned to the ship around 11:00 pm.

"We'll stay at anchor for the night and sail back during breakfast. Let's say 9:00 am," Al said, over onboard Cognac nightcaps.

"Thanks for a wonderful day," Tina said. "Russ and I have talked and are looking forward to helping with your Valentine's Day party."

"Wonderful," Annie exclaimed. "I left a present for you on your pillow."

Everyone said 'goodnight,' then Tina and Russ retired to their stateroom. As they were departing, Russ caught Al's eye and gave him a 'thumbs up.' Al nodded in acknowledgement and gave the 'OK.' sign.

When they were alone, Annie asked Al, "What's all the signaling between you and Russ?"

"I showed him the surveillance equipment and he wanted us to watch them mattress dancing. He's going to surprise Tina."

"Well then, let's get the crew up here and have a party!"

"You're a wicked woman, my dear, and I love you for it," Al responded.

...

Tina picked up the gift bag off the bed.

"Oooh! It's the strapless dildo Annie promised to give me. It looks brand new."

"How does it work?"

"There are instructions with pictures," she replied. "I want to try it out tonight."

They took a quick shower. Tina wanted to go down on him, but he knew there was an audience waiting and he needed to get the action out of the bathroom and onto the bed. He helped her dry off and suggested she go read the instructions, while he did some 'special' cleaning. When he came out, she was laying with her back on the headboard facing the camera. He noticed the small red light was on, meaning they were being watched.

"The instructions say to lube this part up thoroughly and insert it in my vagina."

"Why don't you get us both in the mood by masturbating? That will lube you up and I get to watch."

Tina smiled wickedly and lay the instructions on the bedside table. She spread her legs apart and began stroking her pink wrinkle.

"Imagine there are a group of people watching you. Give us a show," he encouraged.

Tina spread her legs widely apart and pulled her outer lips open.

"How many people should I imagine are watching?"

Russ counted off in his head, "Seven."

"That's a strange number. It's not very many."

"It's a lucky number and they're right here around the bed. Not far off in an audience."

"They're watching everything closely and you are turning them all on."

"That sounds hot!"

In the lounge watching on the huge 4G screen Annie, Al, and the staff of four were all getting turned on. Al turned to Annie, as he zoomed in for a close-up of Tina's hand play, "It IS hot!"

Annie sighed, while plunging her fingers inside her own wetness.

Tina started using the vibrator and quickly experienced a small "O." She lubed up the stabilizer and inserted it deep in her vaginal canal.

"Come to Mama, big boy!"

Russ crawled onto the bed on all fours and placed himself side-ways to the camera. Tina pulled his hard cock back between his legs and dribbled lube down the crack of his ass. She massaged the slickness around and in his exit hole. Then she slipped first one and then a second finger in. While she had done this before when giving him a blowjob, they both knew this was a completely different adventure. Russ moaned as Tina's fingers found his prostate. She massaged it for several minutes and Russ got more and more relaxed and turned on.

She had placed the tip of the dildo at the opening to his dark tunnel when Russ spoke. "You know what I said about the people watching?"

"Yeah, I am imagining them."

"You don't have to imagine them. You see the red light up over the door?"

"Yep."

"The light means the camera up there is on. We are being watched by everyone on the ship right now."

Tina stared at the light for several seconds. "That is so god damned hot!" She waved. "Y'all pay attention. I'm gonna show you how to fuck your man!"

Then she pushed forward, and Russ felt a vibrating fullness. The stimulation was most keenly experienced on his prostate. He imagined that given the number of orgasms he had today, he would have some stamina. But his prostate was building a blast sooner, rather than later.