Walking after Midnight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina knew she wouldn't last for three reasons. First, seven other human beings were watching her and probably simultaneously engaging in some sexual activity. Second, she heard and felt the pleasure she was giving Russ. Third, the stabilizing part of the vibrator was humming along deep in her vaginal canal and stimulating her clit at the same time.

In the main lounge everyone was naked and hard and/or wet.

Annie shouted, "Last one to orgasm has to clean up the galley!"

Maria immediately began furiously fingering herself and stimulating her joy button. She knew how dirty the galley was. Peter and Oliver were jerking each other. Annie was using a vibrator, while Al's hand was a blur, stroking up and down. Captain Tom had a secret. He was a premature ejaculator. He could cum anytime he wanted, particularly watching a roomful of masturbators.

Peter and Oliver came first. Rolling their hard, wet cocks around each other was just too trippy. Annie was second. Watching Tina using that strapless penetrator was too much of a turn-on for her. She screamed so loudly when she went over, Russ and Tina heard it in their stateroom. Maria made it next. She finally stopped thinking about trying to finish and focused on how a vibrator in her ass felt. It was the smile on Russ's face that did it for her. The Captain blew next. He had not wanted to finish too quickly. That left Al.

Tina knew she was close. She recognized Annie's scream of pleasure. The idea that someone got off watching her fuck Russ rang her exhibitionist bell. She began a low moan that built as she approached the gate. Russ knew that sound and it allowed him to let go. He started begging Tina to 'fuck' him harder and faster. They came together and collapsed on the bed. Tina managed to keep the vibrator in place and laughed while Russ begged her to stop.

Al and Annie sent the crew to bed. She helped him in the galley. They hadn't bothered to put any clothes on and rewarded themselves for a job well done by banging one final fuck for the day on the pastry table.

----

The weeks passed and the preparations for the party were managed by Annie and her Event coordinator with aplomb. There seemed like a million details but with a spread sheet and Zoom they kept it from getting away from them. The 'sex show' was a small part of the whole. After Russ and Tina adopted Annie's storyline of wake-up sex, she introduced them to Roger. He was a gray fox in his mid-sixties, fit and trim. The first meeting was at his home in Tampa. Annie met them there and stayed long enough to help them make the social connection. She took her leave, asking only that she be kept "in the loop."

When they were alone, the first thing he told them was despite their amateur status, he wanted to produce a professional show. He motioned for them to follow him into a large game room. There was a platform bed with no headboard in the center. There were studio lights illuminating the bed. A photographer had light panels set up and had two cameras hanging around her neck.

"I'm going to plan this out just like a production at Reality Kings. First, I want to get some setup shots... to create a storyboard. It will also help us determine the proper lighting. Take off your clothes and sit on the bed."

Tina immediately began undressing. Russ hesitated, simply because he wasn't expecting the request.

'In for a penny...' he thought quickly and pulled his shirt off first.

When they were naked, there was a knock on the door.

"Come," Roger shouted.

A young male with a clipboard walked in, apologizing for being late.

"It's alright we were just about to start," Roger interrupted him.

The next half hour reminded Russ of the nude posing they did at the University, where they met Annie. Roger had them stand, sit, and lay down, while the photographer kept the strobe lights flashing. Roger frequently asked the young man to note his thoughts... 'the need for a different color for the sheets, Russ needed less pubic hair and Tina needed more. The bed, which was on a large turntable rotated in a complete circle and several different speeds were tried until Roger picked a specific slow speed. The stage lights were adjusted in location and intensity, measured with a light meter...' all noted by the young assistant on his clipboard.

Roger finally nodded after surveying the setup. "Now, I want you both to get aroused. I understand you can't do that on cue. Just do whatever is natural for you both... and action!"

They were both sitting on the edge of the bed. Tina stood up and pushed Russ onto his back. She dropped to her knees between his legs and began stroking and licking his limp dick. All the studio lights were on, and the bed was rotating... ever so slowly. The photographer kept taking pictures. Russ looked over and through the bright lights, he could see the young assistant watching them with wide eyes.

'Maybe his first rodeo,' Russ thought.

On the other hand, Roger might have been watching paint dry. He was detached, but attentive to every detail.

When Russ was hard, Tina motioned him back on the bed and crawled into the '69' position with her on top. Presented with her lovely pussy lips, Russ began working to get them wet. In short order they were ready to fuck.

Roger first asked Russ and Tina to switch top and bottom but maintain '69.' After a couple of minutes, he had them switch back.

"Better," he observed, and it was so noted on the clipboard.

"Let's try a storyline. Tim, get Russ that flat pillow and a top sheet. Tina, you come over here and Russ, you are asleep," Roger directed.

When everyone was in place, Roger adjusted the lights down. Tina stood next to him, waiting for instructions.

Roger spoke softly, "I want to go for something different and maybe a little shocking to the audience. How do you feel about rimming your partner?"

"I'm game," she replied immediately. "We haven't done that, so it will be a surprise to Russ."

"Surprises are fun!" Roger responded. "But we must rehearse before the show. I don't want him screaming and freaking out in front of our audience." He smiled.

Tina giggled and said, "Practice, practice, practice!"

Roger had Tim put the clipboard down and go by the side of the bed and hold a rod with drapes hanging down. Tina was to go into the 'bedroom' and open the drapes before crawling in the bed to surprise her lover.

When everyone was in place, Roger said, "Action."

Tina walked slowly down to the bed and stepped on to the slowly moving turntable. She walked around the bed and 'opened' the drapes. As the lights came up, Tim left. Roger had positioned Russ on his stomach.

"Remember you're a sound sleeper. Let Tina pull the boxers off without waking up," Roger directed.

Tina climbed up to Russ and pulled the sheet off. When she threw it back, Tim pulled it off the stage. Tina dragged the boxers down to Russ's knees and then briefly got off the bed to pull them completely off, which took some effort.

Roger turned to Tim, "Make a note to lose the boxers. He will be sleeping in the nude."

"Yes Sir," Tim responded.

Tina moved up between Russ's legs and pushed them apart. He didn't help at all. He was in character and 'dead to the world' asleep. She finally got the legs far enough apart to spread his cheeks slightly. She leaned in and using a hand on each glute pulled him open. Russ showed no response... still in character.

When Tina's tongue touched his brown rose, he jolted 'awake' -- fully awake.

"Oh my god! What the fuck?" Russ yelped!

"Cut!" Roger yelled back.

...

As Valentines' Day approached Roger finalized the storyboard. To facilitate progress, he drove over from Tampa to meet with Russ and Tina weekly. They practiced their moves under his guidance.

On the thirteenth, they drove over to Tampa. They would be staying the night at Roger's house. In the afternoon they both received Brazilian Wax Jobs, which were painful as hell. They also met with a body make-up artist, to determine what they would need to wear for the show. The decision was made to use facial painting to disguise their identities, instead of masks. They had a lovely quiet dinner with Roger and his wife. He gave his last bit of advice to them before they went up for bed.

"This is supposed to be scorching hot lovemaking... not porn. Express what you're feeling, but don't fake it. You two care a great deal for each other. I want you to share that spark you have between you with the audience. Listen to the rich white guy. Relationships are the most important thing in the world. Cherish each other and have fun... laugh!"

They slept well and were served breakfast in bed.

Annie and Roger had decided that a very large tent would be the best way to present the show. The event planner had come through with the perfect size. When it was set up in the yard, it blocked the view of the yacht, but not the bay. There were 15 cushioned chairs with arm rests on risers positioned in each of the four sides. Thereby seating 60 audience members of each show. The bed was in the center, lighted by a studio quality rigging in the rafters of the tent. There were 10' by 20' monitor systems on each of the four walls. Each was live streaming in 4K, the view from that side of the room. Everyone in the audience could see the action from any side.

...

Paul and Mary had received an invitation to the last three Valentines parties. It was sort of a guilty pleasure to them because they were fairly strait-laced. They enjoyed sex and were not prudes but had a vanilla sex life. They had a ticket for the first show of the evening. The seats were comfortable, and they thought the video screens were amazing. They could clearly see the bed in front of them, but also screens showed the other three sides. They were some of the last people to be seated. The lights went out and it was very dark for about fifteen or twenty seconds. Then very dim lights illuminated the area and there was a man in the bed who appeared to be asleep. For several minutes the audience just watched him sleep. Then a young woman entered the staged bedroom. She bent over and kissed the person asleep in the bed. Then she pulled apart a set of lace curtains and light streamed into the room. The curtains then flew up into the ceiling.

The nightie she was wearing consisted of a completely sheer top and no panty. Her nipples were erect and distinctly visible. She was in her twenties and tall. Both Paul and Mary thought she was extremely attractive and very sexy. She reached over and pulled the cover off the young man. He was laying on his side and had a prominent erection. The sheet fell off the bed and then disappeared. The woman fondled her partner's ball sack with one hand and began stroking her female folds. She quickly became aroused, and the light sparkled off her wetness. Then she began sucking his balls, while toying with his cock, and fingering herself. After several minutes, the young man rolled over in his sleep onto his stomach.

She stood up and removed her nightie. While staring out towards the audience she twisted her nipples and licked the sex juice off her fingers. Returning her hand to her nest, she began finger-fucking herself rapidly. She moaned, as she shared her private masturbatory behavior with the crowd. Mary was somewhat shocked. They both thought she was going to cum, but she stopped short. She then faced the bed and bent over it. Her pudendum was clearly visible as she spread her legs apart with fingers buried deep inside and the other hand destroying her clit. The screen across from Paul and Mary zoomed in for a close-up view. It was incredibly erotic to both of them.

She crawled up on the bed and moved his legs apart. Moving between them, she stretched them further away from each other. This action did not awaken him. Her knees were about even with his and she pulled his butt cheeks apart. She bent forward, extended her tongue, and licked between his cheeks. It was clearly visible on the big screen; she was using her tongue to explore his nether region. There were evidently microphones around the bed because you could hear her lips smacking. The crowd made noises of surprise and many people were whispering.

Mary was shocked and thought about leaving, but Paul wouldn't move.

"Look honey, he's waking up," Paul said.

...

Russ was really turned on by the rimming. It had been erotic as hell when they were practicing. But tonight, her lusty tonguing had blown his mind. He was as hard as an 18-year-old with one hand on his girlfriend's tit and the other in her pussy. He wanted desperately to fuck Tina till she screamed. He knew he had to follow the storyline and eventually would have her impaled on his rod. Tonight, was turning out to be the most sensually stimulating thing he had ever done. He smiled to himself as he thought that Tina was involved in the top five sexiest things he had experienced. Her lust for life kept surprising him.

Tina had used extraordinary willpower to prevent being overrun with a capital "O" Orgasm, when she bent over the bed. Feeling all the eyes in the tent watching almost pushed her across. As it was, she was left dripping wet and frantic to have Russ's cock inside her. She was energized to the point of tingling. Her heart and mind were racing.

'Focus girl... f-o-c-u-s. This is everything you ever imagined it would be. Don't blow it away. Focus and finish!' She thought.

...

Paul put his hand on Mary's thigh. They smiled at each other.

The man pushed his ass up by pulling his knees under himself. He kept his head and forearms on the bed. She moved in, pushed his knees apart, and began tonguing his rose star. He was moaning loudly and repeatedly saying, "Oh baby, Oh baby." She slowly pulled his erection back until it pointed down and leisurely stroked it. One of the screens showed his cock dripping precum in high definition.

Mary put her hand on Paul's crotch. He sighed and moved his hand a little higher on her thigh.

The action on the bed was becoming white hot. The man rose on all fours and turned towards his lover. They embraced and kissed passionately. She began giggling at the sloppy kissing. He used both hands to turn her and push her on her back. He straddled her facing away. Laughing, he pushed her legs apart and buried his face in between. She squealed with delight and opened her thighs further, allowing him full access.

Paul was leaking precum from Mary's handwork. He was trying to stimulate her, but she was covered with too much cloth.

They watched as the man used his tongue to slurp and tongue his lover. The camera facing the foot of the bed picked up the action best. He would work her vigorously for twenty or thirty seconds, as she chortled gleefully. Then he would raise his head exposing her wet, pink flaps to the probing eye of the camera. This view was posted on all four screens... ten feet tall. The opposite of the bed revealed her sliding his pole in and out of her mouth, while fondling his balls with one hand and fingering his brown star with the other. This view was alternated on all four screens in high definition. They continued orally pleasuring each other for about five minutes.

Paul was so turned on he came in his pants. Mary leaned over and bit his ear lobe. Then gripped him tightly as he pumped through his orgasm. It should have been embarrassing but he really didn't care. When he regained normal consciousness, he asked Mary to loosen her pants.

The couple in the bed moved into a knees-up missionary position. He held her open with his hands on the back of her knees. She alternated between having her ankles locked on his lower back or with her feet splayed out to the side. His knees were on the outside of her butt. This position revealed the graphic side of carnal knowledge with nothing hidden from view. Her love hole and balloon knot were periodically in view when his balls flopped out of the way. His crack was open baring his taint and balloon knot. It was smokin' hot. It wasn't tender and romantic. They were having fun with each other's body, and you could hear it. His pubes slapped up against the back of her thighs and they emitted joyful sounds through grunts, sighs, and small laughs. It was about as raw and fun as sex can get. And it was 10' by 20' on four screens.

Tina and Russ were in a zone where nothing else intruded. They could have been on a bench in Times Square or the middle or a bridge over the Hillsborough River. It wouldn't have mattered. Their singular focus was on taking and giving each other pleasure. As much as Tina loved the idea of being watched, it was not a conscious thought at that moment. All her attention was on Russ and what they were doing with each other.

Mary refused to loosen her clothing. Not because she didn't want to, but rather, she was afraid to. She realized she was awfully, terribly, excited. The only way she could maintain control was to keep her hands on the arms of the chair and hang on. Paul was disappointed, but quickly gave up trying to convince her because he might miss some of the action on the bed.

As Russ and Tina moved along the "O" scale countdown, they both realized they were about to lose control. It was time to move on to the final position where they could both have their orgasms. He pulled out and they switched positions. He laid on his back with his legs spread. She mounted him facing his feet with her hands behind her on his chest. Her feet rested on his thighs above his knees. He used his hands to support her butt. Roger had called it the 'reverse cowgirl.' She planned to ride it all the way to O-town.

"Oh my god! What are they doing?" Mary asked.

Paul answered, "Woman on top is sometimes called the cowgirl. But she's backwards."

Tina liked the position for several reasons. It let her control the action, the penetration was deep with a different feel, and the audience could see everything. Russ liked the view of her ass swallowing up his boner. He could play with her ass or lean forward a little and grab her breast... what's not to like? The audience was clapping, yelling unintelligibly, and whistling. He looked at a screen and saw they were completely on display. Watching the ecstasy and bliss on Tina's face was phenomenal. She was totally out there, soaking in the audience reaction.

'Other worldly,' was the feeling Tina experienced. It was almost scary how turned on the audience made her. She let herself go, soaking in the attention. She felt like she had some control over them. They were excited... ecstatically excited watching her. It made her feel powerful. Heat built where she and Russ were united. That blue heat spread out. When it reached her brain, she convulsed in pleasure. Tingly thrills raced around head to toe. The sensation went on and on. It felt like time was standing still. She ejaculated a large amount of fluid... the most ever. As the orgasm finally began to loosen its' grip, Russ growled loudly and released his spunk. As he filled her, her orgasm reignited. They ground their way through, unable to verbalize how good it felt.

When Russ's cock finally stopped sputtering, Tina half fell, half laid back on his chest. Her head rested on his shoulder.

"I have no words," Russ whispered.

"I know," she replied.

They didn't move for several minutes. Russ's cock slowly deflated and eventually fell free. Gravity drew his sperm out of Tina and down her pink wrinkle, then between her legs to puddle on Russ's flaccidity. They watched the journey on one of the screens.

The audience was still standing and applauding, as the lights dimmed. Roger came up to the bed with two robes and escorted them out of the tent. They were taken to the boat. Al and Annie welcomed them onboard.

"That was fucking amazing, fabulous, the BEST!" Al said, as he shook their hands.