Walking an Endless Path Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Joe started the truck, he turned to Amy with a serious expression. "Amy, it was very sweet of you to think of me and help me ask Elizabeth to the Prom, but never do that again." Her smile faltered, and she looked up into his eyes. The reality of what had just happened was becoming clear to Joe, who was in reaction mode. "That could have gone much worse. She was terrified when I took off her blindfold! She might have melted down completely. I was just lucky she was still able to listen to reason. She thought I'd raped her two years ago! How would you feel if you found yourself tied to a chair facing the man you thought did that to you?" He stopped as he could see tears welling up in his sister's eyes. Then he realized that Amy couldn't have known Elizabeth's fears as she hadn't told anyone.

"Oh, Amy, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. You couldn't have known. Hell, I didn't know, and I was there that day. I'm sorry, come here." He held out his arms, and Amy threw herself against his chest and cried. Joe made soothing sounds and rubbed her back until her sniffles slowly calmed and stopped. Her head was tucked into his neck, and, once more, his shirt was soaked. Amy settled back onto the bench next to him, resting her head against his big arm. It always made her feel so safe to feel his strength.

"So you, Taylor, and Hanna were in the hallway the whole time?" he asked, trying to sound uninterested as they pulled out of the school parking lot.

Amy smirked. Her brother was so easy to read, and she loved that about him.

"Yes," she replied.

A few minutes later, as they left town limits on their way home, he spoke up again. "So, you all pretty much heard what we said?"

"Yes," she replied again as Joe began to squirm on the bench seat. She knew he wanted to hear details about the girl's reactions, but she wanted to tease him just a little more.

"Uh, did Taylor or Hanna... uh, never mind."

Amy could tell he was more than a little frustrated but too embarrassed to talk about it with his little sister. She looked up at him and saw the muscles of his jaw twitch. She leaned her head back against his arm again and sighed. She loved to tease her big brother, who was sometimes so clueless, especially about women, but she didn't like to see him hurt.

"Taylor and Hanna's eyes got real big when they heard you exposed your... self to Chloe and Elizabeth. When Elizabeth said it was SO big, they almost squealed. I had to slap a hand over their mouths to keep them quiet. It was all they were talking about as we left the school."

Joe groaned in embarrassment. He thought they might have focused on his confession of virginity, so he guessed it wasn't all bad news. While he didn't think Taylor or Hanna were gossips, he was sure they'd be grilling their friend Elizabeth for details and would also call Chloe tonight. He didn't have much hope for containment if Chloe and Elizabeth decided on full disclosure with their friends. The rest of the girls would know by the end of the weekend.

"Joe, what did happen in that hospital room? You've never told me," Amy timidly asked.

"Uh, nothing, really. Elizabeth kissed me and ran away. Chloe kissed me and passed out," he mumbled.

Amy looked up into her brother's eyes. "Joe, please. Since when have we kept secrets from each other? Something happened. Something that changed your relationship with both Chloe and Elizabeth. Were you really naked in front of them? Did that scare them?"

Joe's face was turning crimson. He didn't want to keep secrets from Amy. He trusted her more than anyone, but talking about this... sexy stuff... with his sister made him very uncomfortable. He'd just have to choose his words carefully.

"You're right. No secrets. Sorry Amy, but this is embarrassing." He took a deep breath. "Okay, right, here goes. Yes, I was partially naked in front of them. When the pipes fell on me, they tore up my clothes pretty bad. My shirt was torn off, and my jeans were badly ripped. That included my underwear, too, as I was... uh, very obviously hanging out of my pants as I stood over the two girls. I fell on them when I passed out, which must have been a little frightening. They must have covered me up because none of the other girls at the party said anything about it. In the hospital, I was in bed when Chloe and Elizabeth came into the room. They sat on either side of me on top of the sheets and held my hands. They cried on my shoulders for a while then I was talking with Elizabeth when she started kissing all over my face. When she kissed me on the lips, I almost passed out as it felt so good. When I came back to myself, she was gone. Then Chloe kissed me, and it felt even better, but once it was over, she was unconscious and drooling on my shoulder. I spoke with Chloe about it later, and she said she'd also felt that ecstasy. I don't know how it happened. It was such a crazy day! Now I know what Elizabeth thought and felt. I really am glad we cleared that up!"

He glanced down at Amy, who'd been quiet throughout his little speech. She was staring straight ahead, her normally full lips were a tight line on her face, and the blush on her face matched his own. The fingers of her left hand, which were tightly wrapped around his right bicep, were almost white from her death grip on his arm. He barely felt it. "Are you okay, Amy?" he asked.

She was thinking that she was sorry she'd asked, but that wasn't fair. It had been a profound moment in his life, and he'd graciously shared it with her. So why did she feel so bloody conflicted? Was she jealous of Chloe and Elizabeth? No, that was crazy! She loved her brother but not like that!

If she was honest with herself, she had to concede that maybe she did have a little crush on her big brother, but it was more innocently romantic than anything else. She released her grip when her hand began to cramp and leaned once more against his arm. One day he would find a woman that made him happy, and he would start a life with his new love, but he would always be her big brother. "Yeah, I'm good. Thanks, Joe."

Chapter 12

Prom night was in full swing. The banquet hall was beautifully decorated with a Hollywood theme. The dance floor was huge yet packed. There were delicious finger foods and non-alcoholic beverages. The best part was that the women were dressed in beautiful, colorful prom dresses, and the men had squeezed into their tuxedos. Everyone looked so grown up. Joe couldn't get over how gorgeous Elizabeth looked tonight, and he was so pleased she had accepted his invitation.

Earlier in the evening, Joe rode with Elizabeth in that stretched limo he'd seen back on his sixteenth birthday. There had been four other couples in the back of that awesome vehicle; Chloe and Mark looking more and more like a couple destined for greatness, Taylor and Roger as Head Cheerleader and Quarterback, Hanna and Bill as best friend Cheerleader and best friend Wide Receiver, and Rebecca and Scott as a vivacious redhead with her Big Mouth Asshole date. Joe did his best to ignore Scott, who had obviously helped himself to his Dad's whisky before arriving at Rebecca's house (her parents had arranged the limo).

There had been the prerequisite photos session. He was a little embarrassed when his parents arrived with Amy to see off their son and take their own photos. Then he saw the other parents arrive to get pictures too. Elizabeth gave Amy a big hug, and they talked for a bit. Finally, the couples piled into the limo and headed off to the banquet hall. The limo had a really great sound system and lights installed, so they sang and danced (seated) all the way along the route. By the end, Scott looked a little green but managed not to spew until they all exited the limo. Joe and Elizabeth had been watching Scott as they saw he wasn't doing too well. They had left the limo, and Rebecca was just standing by the back door when Scott leaned out to let fly. Joe scooped up Rebecca and jumped away in the nick of time so she avoided wearing Scott's mistake for the rest of the night.

When he realized he was holding Elizabeth and Rebecca against him, one on each side of his broad chest, he blushed fiercely and set them carefully on their feet.

"What is it with you and rescuing damsels in distress?" Rebecca said with a coy smile, tapping the tip of a fingernail against Joe's lower lip. Joe was sure his face matched the hot red shade of her nail. Elizabeth pushed Rebecca's hand away with a smirk and told her that tonight she was Guinevere to Joe's Galahad. Joe's eyes lit up as he recalled some of the more steamy elements of that story. Both Elizabeth and Rebecca laughed at the expression on Joe's face though Elizabeth had a blush of her own to hide.

The couples joined their friends inside and found their assigned table. What followed was an evening filled with dancing and laughter. Scott was nowhere to be seen, and during a quieter moment, Elizabeth told Joe that Rebecca had called his parents to come to pick him up. She spent the evening dancing with her friends and even cut in a couple of times to dance with Joe.

While he enjoyed dancing with the girls who asked, Joe only had eyes for Elizabeth. He was enraptured by her shy smile, her blue eyes that flashed with joy when she caught him looking at her with wonder, her amazing body that felt so good against his during those slow numbers, and the way her long, straight ebony hair flowed about her during the more energetic dances.

The heat in the banquet hall from so many young bodies dancing hard meant everyone took turns visiting the big outdoor patio behind the hall just to get some cooler air. Beyond the deck was the car park, so not the best view, but it was dark (someone had unplugged the patio lights), and the stars were out. It quickly became a favored spot for a quick kiss with your date. Joe and Elizabeth headed outside after a series of particularly fast songs. They spotted Chloe and Mark kissing deeply at the patio's far edge. Joe looked away but saw Elizabeth looking up at him, her big blue eyes searching his dark chocolate brown ones. He could see she needed reassurance that he was over Chloe. He dipped his head and caressed her lips with his before pressing a little more firmly. He felt Elizabeth gasp into his mouth. Her hands gripped his arms, and she opened her mouth to him. He slid the tip of his tongue inside to feel the smoothness of her teeth, then beyond to slide against the wetness of her tongue. She crushed her body to his and sucked at his tongue. He felt that surge begin in their tongues, and Elizabeth moaned loudly into his kiss. Alarmed, Joe pulled back. He looked at Elizabeth, who was swooning in his arms.

"GOD, you're a great kisser!" she gushed as her eyes finally opened.

Joe smiled with relief. Then he noticed that Chloe and Mark were watching them. Mark had a big grin at Elizabeth's enthusiastically loud comment, but Chloe's smile might have looked a little sad. He looked back to the hall and spotted Rebecca in the doorway. There was no mistaking the hunger he saw in her direct look. Oh boy, the night was getting a little complicated.

Just then, he heard a crash of glass breaking and a car alarm going off. They walked over to the edge of the patio next to Chloe and Mark, and they all peered into the dark parking lot. They could see a pick-up truck under one of the light standards at the far side of the lot. Two men were beating on the vehicle with baseball bats. If he hadn't known that he'd parked his truck at Rebecca's, he would have sworn that the victim of this attack was his. Same make and model right down to the light brown color. And now this one had no headlights. Several people had their phones out, making videos of the vandalism. No one seemed to be calling 911. Joe pulled his cell out and called the police station directly. He reached the night desk and let them know who he was, what was happening, and where. They thanked him, and he hung up.

"It's the Wexler brothers!" Joe heard one of the people behind him say.

"Joe, isn't that your truck?" Jennifer asked him.

"No, but I don't think they know that. Maybe I should talk with them," he said. He hadn't so much as looked at Ray and Randy Wexler since their brother died, and he'd been told not to attend the funeral. They must be pretty messed up if they held onto that much rage this long after Robbie's death.

"Joe?"

He felt hands on his arm. He realized he was positioning himself to leap over the rail to the driveway below. It was only a four-foot drop, but the surprise was that he was doing it without thinking about it.

He stepped back and apologized to Elizabeth, whose grip had brought him back.

Flashing blue and red lights arrived from both sides of the parking lot, and the Wexler brothers were trapped. The party goers soon saw Ray and Randy disarmed and pushed down on the hoods of the two patrol cars. Once searched and cuffed, they were stuffed into the back of the cruisers, and the crowd on the patio went back to the dance. Joe let himself be pulled back with the group, but it took some time before he could put the thought of the brothers out of his mind.

It was Elizabeth's touch that brought him back to the present. Her hands on his arms, his chest, sliding over his back as they slow-danced. When she grabbed his ass and ground her pelvis into him, it was all he could do to not pick her up over his shoulder and find someplace private to continue the exploration of each other's bodies. It was also getting increasingly difficult to dance, with his erection threatening to split the leg of his pants wide open. During the last slow dance of the evening, Elizabeth ran her palm along its length over his pant leg.

"Oh my god, Joe. Just how big are you?" she said, a little too loud as the song volume dipped. Heads swiveled in their direction. Men and women alike checked out the action. Joe would have blushed if there had been enough blood to spare. All he could do was ignore the hungry looks from Rebecca (to his left), Taylor (to his right), and her date Roger! Joe concentrated on the heat coming from Elizabeth and suggested they step outside for some air. She quickly agreed, so Joe led her from the dance floor back towards the patio. He asked for a moment and slipped into the men's room to quickly adjust the angle. It was such a relief. He closed his pants again and rushed back to Elizabeth's side. The moment they were outside, her body was tight against his, her lips pressed against his, her tongue dancing with his deep in his mouth. She could feel him against her stomach and gasped at the heat coming from it.

Joe was quickly falling under Elizabeth's spell. Her passionate need was stoking his fire, and he was losing his capacity for rational thought. He knew they had to leave, the prom was over, and people were returning to their cars in the lot behind the hall. They were supposed to meet the other couples out front for the limo ride back to Rebecca's. But all he wanted to do was kiss Elizabeth. He wanted her so badly, but there was no privacy. With a moan, he pulled back from her delicious lips. She moaned, too, and continued to grind against him. He had to get them moving, or they'd miss their ride back, but Elizabeth was too far gone to walk back to the front of the hall. He looked at her sexy, half-lidded eyes and her lips, plump and wet from their kiss. He had to have just one more. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, feeling her soft mouth aligning perfectly with his firm kiss. The surge flared, and she moaned, flinging her arms around his neck to pull his kiss deeper. He easily lifted her body against his, feeling her full, soft breasts flatten against his chest. Elizabeth was trembling in his grip. He pulled back and felt her relax and go limp. With the kiss broken, Joe's breath came in deep gulps, and he looked at Elizabeth's peaceful face. She was breathing deeply but was unconscious.

Damn! It happened again! It was his fault!

Just then, Chloe and Mark stepped onto the patio, looking for their missing friends. Joe caught Chloe's eye and tilted his head towards Elizabeth. Chloe saw the peace on her face and immediately understood what had happened. She looked back at Joe, and he saw a sad expression pass quickly over her face. She looked away and gestured for him to follow as she headed back inside.

Mark looked at Elizabeth with surprise, and for a moment, he was going to say something, but then he just turned and followed Chloe. Joe gathered Elizabeth in his arms, her head resting against his chest, and he walked back inside.

When Joe arrived at the sidewalk in front of the banquet hall, he saw his group waiting beside the limo. Rebecca's eyebrows rose as she saw Elizabeth in his arms and her peaceful face. She looked down at Joe and saw he was still clearly outlined against his pants. She clutched Taylor's arm, who was also checking him out. Joe felt a little odd when Roger looked away, licking his lips nervously. Mark then Chloe entered the limo and sat in the middle of the long bench seat. She called for Joe to bring Elizabeth in. He eased himself inside with Elizabeth in his arms. Maneuvering her through the door was a little tricky, but he managed it. Joe placed her reclining on the bench with her head in Chloe's lap, then moved past them to the far end of the seating where he'd been before. Elizabeth's original spot was now empty, but with Scott absent, there was room to spare.

Next in the car was Rebecca, who immediately moved past everyone to slip into Elizabeth's spot on Joe's left, pressing her soft body against him.

Taylor then Roger entered next. Again, Taylor moved past Chloe and Mark, pulling Roger along. She scooted them along the bench until they were directly up against Joe's right side. Joe was now squished between the softness of Rebecca and Taylor. The girls simultaneously lifted his arms over their heads and slid under them to be closer. Then they each rested a hand on Joe's lap.

Roger didn't seem upset in the least that his date was no longer paying any attention to him. While he tried not to let it show, he was also rather distracted by the target of their touching.

Hanna and Bill climbed in last and sat closest to the door. They only had eyes for each other and were soon pressed right up against each other, necking.

Chloe saw her girlfriends targeting Joe. She saw his embarrassment and his obvious excitement. As the limo pulled away from the curb, she thought a moment, then had Mark lean across the car to hit the button to raise the limo's privacy shield.

Joe was startled when he heard the gentle buzz of the motor lifting the little wall behind him. He looked over at Chloe and saw her smile sadly and nod to him.

Joe looked back in confusion. Why was Chloe cool with letting Taylor and Rebecca climb on him? Why did she look so sad? What about Elizabeth?

He looked down, and the two women were NOT trying to be subtle about their desires. Their hands rubbed him roughly through his now very tight pants, but it felt so freaking good. He felt their hot breath on his neck. He had a very hard time thinking straight, and he knew he was in serious trouble.

He glanced over at Chloe, who was speaking softly with Mark. Mark looked sharply at Chloe, then glanced at him with raised eyebrows.

Joe was starting to breathe deeper and faster. The two soft hands were really starting to charge him up. At the far end of the car, he could see Bill kissing Hanna's neck, and her eyes fluttered as she kept her hand in Bill's lap.

Roger continued to try to appear disinterested in the ladies' progress with Joe, but he wasn't being too successful. The whole car was getting supercharged except for Mark, Chloe, and Elizabeth, who continued to sleep blissfully.

1...45678...25