Walking Home through the Park

Story Info
Nurse encounters 3 forceful men when walking home one night.
6.9k words
4.44
19.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contains forced sex, rough sex, group sex, pee drinking.

---------

Everything that could've gone wrong leading into that night went wrong. My shift at the hospital turned into a double, during which my phone's battery died. And I'd walked to work because I'd been expecting to finish at 7PM, which obviously meant I couldn't drive home. And of course, all forms of the city's public transport finishes at 11PM. All of which culminated in me walking home at 2AM by myself.

If you cut through the park, it's a 25 minute walk from door to door. If you stick to the lit streets, it's almost 2 hours. No way was I walking two hours after being on my feet for half a day. Besides, it was 2AM on a Wednesday. It was an unseasonably cool spring night. I'd done all the self defense classes a single woman in a city usually does. And I'd done it a couple times before. I'd be fine. I clenched my fist around my keys and started walking home.

The streets were deserted. The midnight air was cool, but once I got walking, it was refreshing. I was about halfway across the park when I saw Them. They were three men, standing together and chatting just outside the circle of light cast by the park's only streetlight.

Clenching my keys tighter, I pulled my phone out of my handbag with my free hand without breaking my stride. They hadn't spotted me yet. I started talking to my dead phone in what I hoped was a calm voice. "Yeah, so I'm halfway through the park now. I won't be too much longer, darling." I paused, imagining a reply on the other end of the line. I stuck to the path, getting gradually closer to Them. Soon I'd be past Them and I could put my stupid phone away again.

"Listen, I'll tell you all about it when I get home, okay?" I said to my imaginary boyfriend/husband/whoever. "It's damn cold out here, though." As I approached, They looked in my direction. My heart started beating fast. They spread out into a triangle across the path. My heart sank into the bottom of my stomach, and I swallowed hard, but kept walking.

The man in the middle of the path - the peak of Their triangle - moved to block me. He stepped side to side, no matter which way I changed my course. "Umm, sorry, there seems to be someone blocking my path," I told my dead phone. "Just in the middle of the park."

"Put it away, love," the man instructed. He had a Scottish accent. He spoke in a kind, friendly tone, but there was menace behind it.

I turned, meaning to go back the way I came. Now the other two of Them were closing in on me. I'd walked right into their trap, just because I didn't want it to look like I was deliberately avoiding Them. I could hear my pulse beating rapidly in my skull.

"I said, put it away," The Scot told me again. "We all know you aren't talking to anybody." I turned to face him again. "You're holding it right way out," he explained, grinning through his thick beard.

I took my phone away from my face to look at it. "No I'm n-"

The man behind me on my right immediately knocked it out of my hand. I stared at it stupidly as it bounced off the path and into the dark, dewy grass. The man behind me on my left yanked my handbag from my shoulder and deftly tossed it aside. My bluff had been called, and I fucking hated myself for falling for it.

"Now drop them keys, lass," The Scot demanded, then took a step toward me. "Please," he said flatly.

My throat clicked painfully as I swallowed. "I...I don't have any cash or anything." I clenched the keys tighter.

"That's fine. Just drop them, okay?"

I heard the men behind me step closer. I could almost feel their breath on my neck. The self defense classes only ever talk about one man. They never talk about three men closing in on you when it's too late to run.

My keys feel to the path with an unmusical jingle. They glinted in the orange glow of the streetlight briefly, then the man to my left kicked them away to join my handbag in the dark void of the unlit grass.

"Now there's a good lass," The Scot approved. He was clearly the leader. His lackeys chuckled behind me. "Now. We don't want your cash, your phone, or any of that stuff. We don't want to hurt you. But we are going to have fun with you."

I bit my lip to stop it from quivering. I was fucking doomed.

"You know what I'm saying, don't you, love?"

I nodded slowly. This wasn't really happening. Maybe I collapsed at work and this is a dream I'm having in the hospital before they wake me up.

"Just be a good girl and it'll all be over soon, then you can go to bed and it'll be like a bad dream tomorrow."

I heard the words before I even knew I was talking. "I don't consent to this."

A dark cloud fell upon the face of the Scotsman. He glared at me with burning eyes. Green? Hazel? Brown? Black? Don't be so fucking stupid, cunt."

His hand was around my throat before my eyes even registered he'd moved. Strong, thick fingers tightened around my neck, clenching my windpipe with warning. "If you don't behave like a good little girl, this might not end so happily for you. Got it?"

I nodded as best I could with a hand squeezing my throat.

"Good." He nodded to his accomplices.

More hands fell upon my body. Groping, squeezing, pinching my flesh through my nurse's scrubs. My breasts, shielded lightly by my bra, were squished and twisted under the desperate fingers of my assailants. Sharp twinges of pain flared with each mean, lustful grab. My butt cheeks were jiggled and squeezed harshly. Hands rubbed at my crotch. I struggled at the start, but the Scot just tightened his grip around my neck, warning me to be compliant. I looked up to the dark, uncaring sky while They molested me.

"You on the pill?" The voice to my right asked.

I nodded, the Scotsman's rough and meaty hand still clenched around my throat. I felt my face burning red with rage, shame, and my struggle to breathe.

"Good girl," the voice to my left approved. He had a Texan accent.

Desperate, frantic hands started tugging at my pants. They yanked them down unceremoniously. Now hands were running up and down my bare legs, manipulating my ass and rubbing my crotch through my soft cotton panties.

One of Them started hitchhiking my top up. They played with my breasts through my bra, pinching my nipples and squeezing my breasts savagely. Hands ran over my flat stomach, exploring my exposed flesh.

By this point, I saw no escape. The best I could hope for was that he'd be true to his word if I didn't try to fight. I allowed my body to become soft. Malleable. Compliant.

The Scotsman released his grip on my neck and pulled at my top. The two others lifted my arms and helped him remove it. They then held me and lifted me several inches above the ground while the Scot ripped my shoes and socks off. They put me back on my feet and The Trio resumed molesting me.

They took turns softly choking me, while five other hands stripped me of my underwear, exposing my naked body to the cold and indifferent night air. Fingers ran through my pubic hair and rubbed against my labia. Thumbs and forefingers pinched and tweaked my hard nipples. They grabbed greedy handfuls of my ass and my breasts. Someone harshly rubbed my clitoris and They all laughed when I flinched and moaned with displeasure.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," The Scot soothed. "You'll enjoy yourself soon enough." He again nodded to his lackeys.

The relief that came from my throat finally being released was fleeting. One of Them behind me grabbed my shoulders and pushed down. The other one hit the backs of my knees. I fell to the cement path with a dull thud as sharp pain flared in my scraped knees. I winced, hissing softly through my clenched teeth. I was now kneeling in front of the Scotsman while the other two stepped around me to join him.

It was so fucking stupid, but I took the risk. Once all three of Them were in my sights, I scrambled to my feet and fled.

I only lasted about five seconds before the one who was at my right - the one who knocked my phone out of my hand - caught me and tackled me to the ground. My face and body slid through the cold, damp grass. The dew and some blades of grass clung to my naked body. He was skinny, but the weight of his body hard against mine was immense. I struggled to breathe. I squirmed fruitlessly beneath him.

"That wasn't very clever, now, was it?" he whispered in my ear and thrust his crotch into the side of my leg.

"Good work, lad," the Scot applauded as he and the other man approached us. "You get to go first, then."

He climbed off me, knelt down and grabbed a fistful of my hair. "Back on your knees, bitch," he commanded and pulled hard.

With a shriek, I clambered to my knees and was forced to stare up into his face. He was white, about my age, with his light brown hair fashioned into a sharp buzzcut. He would've been fairly handsome, if he wasn't assaulting me.

"Don't try anything stupid like that again," he growled at me, and yanked my hair again for good measure. "Got it?"

"Uh-huh," I agreed. I tried to nod, but his hand held my head firmly in place.

"Good."

He released my hair, and I obediently remained in place - stripped naked, on my knees, in the middle of the wet grass in the park. My hands limply at my sides - it felt like covering my nudity would be a mistake with Them at this point.

He undid his fly and pulled it out. It was circumcised and already hard. I kept still and waited for it to happen.

He waited until the other two had joined him. The Scotsman was again in the middle, and The Texan was on my right. He was fat, fair-haired and wore glasses.

The Trio reunited, Buzzcut stepped forward with his hard dick in his hand, and instructed me to "open up."

Clenching my fists impotently by my sides, I did as I was instructed and opened my mouth. At once, he shoved it in, filling my mouth with the warm, fleshy, musty taste of his thick penis. He rammed it right up to the back of my throat, making my gag immediately. I felt my eyes water and thick drool spilled from my mouth. He pulled it out and repeated the process, slamming his penis into my mouth over and over again. Each time, my gag reflex kicked in, but it started to subside as he pulverized my throat.

He raped my mouth for about a minute, relentlessly shoving his cock into my face over and over and over. Then Texas tapped him on the shoulder.

"My turn."

Buzzcut pulled out of my mouth and stepped aside. Texas took his place in front of me. He ran a hand through my hair and looked into my eyes. I opened my mouth.

"She's learning already. Good girl." He guided his circumcised penis into my mouth. He was longer than Buzzcut, but not quite as thick. And I have no idea why, but I closed my lips around it. He chuckled at this and started fucking my throat, just as hard and ruthlessly as Buzzcut had.

By this point, my gag reflex had been beaten into nothingness. I kept my lips sealed around Glasses' penis and gave him full access to my throat. He took full advantage, fucking my mouth harder and harder, grunting softly as he thrust, raping my face.

My jaw ached, the back of my throat felt swollen and bruised. When The Scotsman gave Glasses the signal, I was grateful beyond words. Glasses pulled his cock out from my sealed lips and stepped back obediently.

I sighed with relief.

"Don't relax just yet, darling. We're just getting started," he chuckled. I looked down to what he was holding in his right hand and groaned with dread.

"Please," I tried begging. "Please, no." It was as thick as my wrist.

"No such word tonight, love." He stepped closer and shoved his monstrous penis into my mouth. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Just the tip of it filled my mouth. It was so thick and so long, like something out of a nightmare. I felt my eyes bulge as he slid it further in, all the way to the back of my throat. It was just about choking me. I tried to pull my head back, but he put a hand on the back of my head and kept me in place. I felt dizzy, like I was going to pass out on this mammoth penis. A few seconds before I did, he mercifully withdrew it.

There was almost enough time to catch my breath before he thrust it back in slowly.

He repeated this for a while - fucking my face slowly, teasingly, almost making me pass out before repeating the process again and again.

Then he stepped back and let Buzzcut take center stage again. After the Scot, Buzzcut's wild and ruthless facefucking was almost a relief. I left my mouth open and he quickly filled it with his hardness. I closed my lips around it and let him resume raping my mouth.

It continued like this for a while - Buzzcut, then Texas, then The Scot. Each taking his turn violating my mouth while I knelt nude before Them, my chin dripping with my drool. My throat, jaw and neck all ached. Silent tears ran down my face. I'm not religious, but I prayed for it to all be over soon.

On Buzzcut's third or fourth "turn" at my mouth, he started breathing harder and faster. He was getting close to orgasm. I don't know whether it was muscle memory kicking in, or if it was me trying to get it over with quickly - either way, I started actively participating in this forced blowjob. With my lips sealed right against his thick penis, I pressed my tongue against it and started moving my head back and forth, fellating one of my three rapists.

"Fuck," the man above me groaned. "Fuck yeah, that's it, bitch!" He grinned down at me. He put both hands on the back of my head and started thrusting harder than ever.

Seconds later, he grunted loudly and pulled my head away from his crotch. He held his sloppy erection in his hand and ejaculated onto my face. It was like a car crash - I couldn't look away. I watched rope after rope of his thick, white semen shooting from his purple head. Felt it landing on my forehead. My eyes. My open, drooling, abused mouth. It was salty, bitter, and revolting. I let it ooze from my mouth without swallowing.

Buzzcut looked down at his work and nodded. "Whew. That's a good bitch." Then he stepped aside and once again, Texas stepped in front of me.

I didn't even realize The Scot had moved behind me until he spoke, making me jump.

"On all fours. Now, lass."

Texas slapped me across the face. The sound echoed in the dark park. Sharp, stinging red pain exploded in my cheek. "Do it," he said.

I didn't exactly have a choice. Before I could change position myself, The Scot pressed a strong, rough hand into the middle of my back and shoved me down. I pushed out my arms to brace myself, and then I was in position as ordered.

"Oh God..." I was about to say, but I only got the first word out in a quiet moan before Texas shoved his erection into my mouth again. He started thrusting slowly, almost gently. At least, gentle compared to before.

He was only going slowly so that The Scot could position himself properly. I felt the warmth of his mammoth penis (the phrase "Cock Ness Monster" came into my head against my wishes). He was pressing against my labia. He rubbed the tip against me and found I was, unsurprisingly, not wet. I heard him spit into his hand, then I felt him wipe it up and down my opening.

I made muffled sounds of protest with my mouth stuffed with Texas' slow moving erection, but they obviously did no good. The Scot forced his way in slowly. I felt his warm hardness filling me up. No, it was worse than that. I felt like he was going to split me in half from the crotch up. My skin and muscles stung and ached in protest. I squealed with pain. Still, he kept going until he had forced himself all the way in. I flinched and squeaked when his tip bumped against my cervix.

Then he started to thrust. Slowly pulling his massive erection out of my stinging, aching vagina, then working it back in. Faster and harder each time. Raped from both ends, I moaned and groaned and cried. They took no notice and kept on violating me. Speeding up their thrusting, jamming their rapists dicks into my body against my will. I saw stars each time The Scot thrust against my cervix.

Buzzcut stepped beside me and knelt down. With one hand, he grabbed my swaying breast and squeezed it hard. With his other hand, he quickly found my clitoris and started rubbing it in a way I can only describe as "angrily". It hurt, it made me cry out in pain and shame. But worst of all, it made everything start to feel better. Good, even. I moaned in protest, begging for Them to stop (as best I could with a penis raping my mouth). Naturally, They ignored me.

Once The Scot had built up his rhythm - hard and fast, of course - Texas stepped back to watch. I started panting and moaning and squealing with my mouth gaping open. "That's it, fuck that slut," Texas spurred on his partner in crime.

"Fuck that big dick, honey," Buzzcut growled into my ear. He ran his fingers furiously over my clitoris. "Fuck it till you cum, you whore!"

"No, no, please..." I begged. Pleaded. Cried. "Please, don't!" My face burned red with shame. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. But the sensations were there, and building fast.

"Cum for me, cunt," The Scot commanded from behind me. He was panting, but showed no other signs that he was close to finishing.

Texas started chanting then. "Cum! Cum! Cum!"

The others joined in pretty immediately.

"No! No, no, no!" I moaned. I clenched my fists, pulling up grass and dirt in my trembling hands. Tears continued to stream down my face. The sensations in my body were building beyond my control. I didn't know how much longer I could fight it. "Please, God, no!"

But it was too late. I felt the pressure reach its peak, and then erupt inside me. Despite everything - the pain, the humiliation, the fear - I was orgasming. My whole body shuddered and I squealed with forced pleasure into the dark, cold park while I was raped from behind by a sadistic Scotsman with a donkey dick and his two horrible friends.

My vagina contracted around his erection, squeezing and massaging it as he raped me. Buzzcut's fingers continued to abuse my clitoris, drawing out my forced orgasm as long as he could.

"Oh fuck!" The Scot groaned from a thousand miles away. I was vaguely aware of him grabbing my hips with both hands and squeezing them hard. I still had the bruises a week later. He thrust himself as far in as he could and froze for a second. Then he grunted and shuddered. Semen erupted from his massive penis and shot deep inside me. I felt each throb, each burst of semen being forced into me. His semen, his sperm - floating and swimming inside my womb. Coating my cervix. Thank God I was on the pill.

His orgasm finished, The Scot pulled his penis out and stepped back. "Fucking hell, girl. That cunt could make a fella see God." He laughed and smacked my ass.

I collapsed face-first onto the grass. Breathless, exhausted, defeated. I was moaning mindlessly, drooling, glassy-eyed. Texas started to roll me over. I guess he drew the short straw and had to deal with "sloppy seconds".

He was kneeling down between my splayed legs when he called out to one of Them. "Hey! Where you going?"

Buzzcut replied, "Need to piss."

The Scot responded. "Mate, why go behind a tree when we've got a perfectly good urinal right here?" He laughed.

My stomach sank down somewhere past my knees.

I felt Them all look at me. Texas grinned. Apparently he was happy to wait until this new part was over. He extended a hand to me.

"Please..." I knew there was no point, but I didn't know what else to do. "God, no, please. Not that," I begged pathetically. I'm a nurse. I know urine isn't sterile. I've seen horrible urine samples. I never wanted to go near the stuff on a good day.

Texas and The Scot both grabbed my arms and pulled me to my knees again.

They stepped away when Buzzcut approached, his exposed penis held loosely in one hand. Like with the forced blowjobs, he stood directly in front of me.

12