Walking Home through the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, I couldn't watch. I shut my eyes. Seconds passed. I thought he'd missed, or that he'd gone pee-shy. Then I felt it trickling down my forehead. His urine was so warm, I didn't feel it make contact when he started in my hair. I felt my face burning with shame. I grimaced, bunched my shoulders and clenched my fists. The urine started trickling over my shut eyes and my cheekbones. It reached my nose, tickling me as it ran down. I didn't want to breathe any of it in through my nose, so my stupid fucking body instinctively opened my mouth instead. The warm, salty, stale flavor hit my tongue and something in my mind immediately, irreparably broke.

The taste. The smell. The feeling of it flowing onto me and into me. It all filled me with a lust I'd never felt before. All my shame immediately left me. I opened my eyes and saw the piss streaming from his thick cock, landing softly in my hair above my eyeline. The streetlight twinkled in the pale yellow stream. I felt it washing away his cum, which was still clinging to my face in globs.

I opened my mouth wider and I let some more of Buzzcut's piss into my mouth. I swallowed it, gulping it greedily like a woman who hasn't had a drink in a month. I felt its warmth all the way down my throat and into my stomach, like hot coffee on a cold morning. I immediately opened my mouth for more, and Buzzcut happily obliged. He shifted his aim down, now pissing directly into my gaping open mouth. I leaned forward, reducing the risk of any of it falling to the ground before I had a chance to bathe in it.

"Holy shit!" he laughed. "She fucking loves it?!" Now They all laughed.

I ignored Their laughter. I needed more piss. I swallowed as quickly as I could. What I didn't swallow I could now feel trickling down my chin, my neck, my chest, my tits, my erect nipples, my stomach, my pubic hair, my pussy. I gulped breathlessly, my eyes locked on the golden stream before me. These three rapists had inadvertently awakened something inside me. Something I didn't even know was there. Something primal, a creature of unrestrained lust that would never be contained again.

He started to get hard at the sight of me drinking his piss. This pathetic woman, who minutes ago had been minding her own business as she walked home from work until They approached her and started to rape her. Now she was willingly, hornily drinking his piss like her life depended on it.

I marveled as his cock hardened and his stream changed. It changed from a steady stream to an erratic spray, pissing into my mouth and coating my face and torso at the same time. I grinned with my open, piss-filled mouth.

Buzzcut pissed for a little over a minute before the stream started to run out. It faded to a trickle, then a few measly drops. I leaned forward to catch the last few drips. I ran my hands up and down my piss-soaked body, relishing the feeling of his warm piss on my cold, naked flesh.

"More." I looked at him, then the other two. "More. Please." I was like a woman possessed. Nothing else mattered in that moment. Never mind that these three men had just been violently raping me, making me weep, making me fear for my life. I just needed more piss. Their piss. Needed to feel it on my skin, needed to drink as much as I could get.

"Bloody hell," The Scot marveled. He stepped forward. His cock was still semi-hard. "All right. Drink up, cunt."

I crawled over to him on my hands and knees and knelt before him. I opened my mouth wide.

The Scotsman was a lot more hydrated than Buzzcut. Clear piss flowed in a forked stream from his large, semi-hard dick. I let it fill my mouth and overflow down over my chin and felt its warmth cascade down my naked body. I massaged it into my skin as I swallowed. Still, the steam kept coming. I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock and gulped thirstily, swallowing as as much as I could as quickly as I could directly from the faucet.

I started masturbating. Willingly, unashamedly masturbating while gleefully drinking the piss of one of my rapists. I had his pissing cock in my mouth, and it made me so aroused that I couldn't help myself. I rubbed my raw, abused clit and drank The Scot's warm, watery piss.

"This cunt is fucking mental," he laughed. "Keep it up, lass."

I'd been playing with my clit for less than a minute before I was on the verge of cumming. I swallowed another mouthful of his golden elixir, opened my mouth and instructed The Scot, "Cover me in piss."

"You nasty cunt." He took a step back and started waving his dick around slowly, covering me in head to toe with the remains of his piss stream. My hair, my face, my mouth, my tits, my torso, my pussy. He emptied his bladder on me while I masturbated vigorously underneath his stream.

"Fuck yes," I moaned. "Fuck yes." I was so close now.

"Dirty little piss-slut," Buzzcut joined in.

I moaned loudly in response.

"Pee-whore," Texas added.

I moaned again. The Scot had finished pissing, but I was still dripping in his fluid. My masturbating fingers made slick wet sounds as I rubbed his piss over my aching, throbbing clit. I panted heavily, looking up at Them with burning lust in my eyes. They had turned me into this creature - this wanton, piss-craving slut. I was so grateful for Them. I stared at all three of Them as I came - naked, on my knees, in the park in the middle of the night, soaking in piss, cum oozing out of my moist pussy. Ecstasy shot through my body like electricity, pulsing and vibrating. I moaned and my body shook with pleasure.

Texas leaned over to me and grabbed a fistful of my wet, piss-soaked hair. He looked me in the eyes and ordered me, "Tell me what I wanna hear."

I responded immediately. "Fuck me. Fuck me now."

"Good bitch." He yanked my hair down and twisted, forcing my onto my back. I landed in a puddle of piss with a wet, smacking thud. He knelt down between my splayed legs and took his cock in his hand. I stared at it longingly. He shoved it in hard.

"Fuck," I grunted as I felt him force his way inside my hungry pussy. I started thrusting my hips, now willingly fucking one of my rapists. "Mmm, fuck."

He slapped my face and I squealed, then moaned. He grunted his approval, then started fucking me even harder.

He slammed his long, thin cock into me as hard and as fast as he could, making my whole body shake. His sizeable belly shook while he fucked me. Rhythmic hard slapping sounds echoed in the dark, empty park as we fucked. Buzzcut and The Scot watched on with jealous excitement.

"Tell us what you are," The Scot demanded of me.

"I'm a slut," I replied. I was not surprised to feel myself getting more aroused by having to call myself a degrading name.

Texas slapped my face. "More." He kept fucking me.

"Mmm! I'm a nasty slut." I was smiling now. Fucking him harder now, rubbing my clit.

Slap. "More!"

"Oh fuck! I'm a piss-slut! A dirty little piss-drinking cunt!" My face burned with redness. God, I was going to cum soon.

Slap. "That's right."

I came again, squeezing his cock as the orgasm ripped through my body. I moaned and squealed with unrestrained lust and pleasure. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck," I repeated mindlessly. "Oh fuck!"

Texas pulled his cock out and grabbed my hair again. He yanked my head up from the ground and shoved my face near his cock. I parted my lips and took him willingly into my mouth. I sealed my lips around his wet hardness, tasting my cunt juice and The Scot's cum and Texas' dick all at once. I swirled my tongue around his head before he started facefucking me. I put my hands on his thighs and moaned. Seconds later, he thrust his cock deep inside my throat and held me there as he came, moaning loudly into the night.

Thick, bitter blasts of hot cum exploded into my throat. I swallowed it as quickly as I could, but some inevitably escaped my mouth and dribbled down my chin. I grinned around his cock, sucking it dry as his orgasm subsided.

Another hand grabbed my hair and pulled me off Texas' cock. He pulled me backwards for a couple of feet, and I scrambled awkwardly on my hands and knees to keep up.

"Ever been fucked in the ass?" Buzzcut asked.

Breathlessly, I replied, "You'll be the first." I didn't wait for instruction. I bent over on my hands and knees, pointing my bare ass up for him. Piss, dew and grass blades were stuck to my back and ass cheeks.

He grinned down at me, then spat into his hand. He wiped it up and down my ass crack, then spat in his hand again. Now he focused on my asshole, using two fingers to rub it in. He slid one inside me, eliciting a soft moan from me as I felt my virgin asshole being explored for the first time.

Seconds later, he was behind me, cock in hand. I looked back over my shoulder and watched him positioning himself between my legs. I felt his cock press gently against my puckered asshole, then he started sliding in.

Yes, there was pain. But it wasn't like when The Scot was raping me - this time, I wanted it. I wanted that cock in my ass. I wanted him to use me. I was a piece of meat that only existed for the pleasure of Them. I wanted to be Their cocksleeve for as long as They needed.

"Oooh fuck, oooh God," I moaned through my clenched teeth.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight," Buzzcut moaned appreciatively. He worked his thick dick in deeper, stretching my virgin asshole to fit. It was nice he was taking his time with this - maybe he was being gentle since I was so willing now.

"So fucking thick," I moaned. "Oooh God, fuck me hard. Fuck my ass hard!" I'd never felt anything like this before. It filled me up, warming my insides, stretching my asshole wide.

He paused, then spanked my ass. "You don't tell me what to do, slut."

"Yes sir," I responded automatically.

He spanked me again. "Good bitch." He resumed sliding his cock inside me, all the way inside my ass. He held it there for a few seconds, then started sliding out, until he was almost out of my asshole.

The sliding out was incredible. Relief washed over me as my asshole relaxed back to size. "Fuck yes," I moaned loudly at the sensation.

He slid back inside, stretching me back out again. This time, he didn't stop at the peak and he slid right back out again. He was building up a thrusting pattern now. The foreplay and preparation was over - now he was fucking my ass.

He grunted as he fucked my ass, breathing steadily. "Bitch has a fucking good asshole on her," he informed the other two.

I moaned mindlessly - I was absorbed by the sensations. I started rocking my hips in time with his thrusts, fucking him with my ass.

"Oh fuck," Buzzcut groaned as he sped up. He fucked me harder than he fucked my face. He grabbed both my ass cheeks and dug his fingers in. "Make me cum, whore," he commanded.

I fucked him harder and squeezed his cock inside my ass. "Give it to me," I begged him. "Fuck my ass! Cum in my asshole! Fill me up!" I cried into the dark. I heard my voice echoing in the cold night air.

He did as I begged and came inside me. He grunted and moaned as his cock spasmed inside my stretched asshole. I felt jets of warmth deep inside my bowels as he filled me up with his seed. He kept thrusting and thrusting into me until he finished. When he was done, he spanked my ass. "That's a good little whore," he said, then spanked me again.

He pulled his cock out and I moaned, partly with relief and partly from sadness at the experience being over so soon. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait too much longer for another one of Them to take his turn.

The Scot flipped me onto my back and positioned himself between my legs. I spread my legs wide for him. He knelt down, hard donkey dick in his hand, and lined himself up with my opening. He rammed his Cock Ness Monster into me, almost splitting my cunt in two again. He drove it in up to the hilt. I saw stars and squealed as he slammed into my cervix again and again and again.

He put a hand around my throat and I grabbed it with my own, holding his hand there. He squeezed firmly, restricting my airflow.

"Mmm, fuck me! Fuck me hard, just like that!" I demanded in a choked whisper. With my other hand, I started masturbating again. I rocked my hips fast, fucking him in return.

"You were told. Don't tell us what to do, cunt," he admonished me. He slapped my face with his free hand. Pleasurable pain flared from where I'd been struck.

"Again," I choked. I squeezed his hand tighter. He responded by tightening his grip around my throat. I rubbed my clit harder and thrust my hips beneath his massive body.

He slapped me again, just like I wanted. "Filthy cunt."

"That's right. Now fuck your dirty cocksleeve."

Another slap. I came. He squeezed my throat harder still. The dark night grew dimmer. I thrashed and moaned and squealed breathlessly beneath the massive Scotsman as he fucked me within an inch of my life.

I kept rubbing my clit. The colors drained from my vision as blackness crept in from the edges. He released my throat and suddenly the world exploded with vibrant color. My orgasm got louder and infinitely more intense as my oxygen was restored. He clasped a hand over my mouth to stop my screaming. But he didn't stop fucking me.

Buzzcut and Texas suddenly reappeared and each took one of my tits into his mouth. They sucked like angry, hungry babies. Either They forgot I'd been pissed all over, or They didn't care. They sucked hard, teeth sinking into my tender flesh every now and then. I moaned and fucked Their leader harder again, squeezing his massive cock with what little muscle strength remained in my aching, stretched cunt.

The Scot was panting heavily now. Sweat started to break out on his forehead despite the cold night air. I felt his cock suddenly get harder inside me. Now it was like getting fucked by a steel piston. He was close. He was going to cum inside me again.

"Fuck me, fuck me," I begged him. "Fill my cunt with cum!"

He didn't slap me this time. This time, he simply did as I asked. He thrust as deep into me as our bodies would allow, pressing his dick head against my cervix as he came. Jets of hot cum spurted inside me. He held himself there until he'd finished, then slowly withdrew his massive cock.

Cum spilled out of my cunt as he pulled out. He put the monster back into his pants and zipped up his fly. "Right, I think we're about done here, fellas. What do you say?"

Buzzcut stopped sucking my tit and responded, "Yeah, probably."

Texas stopped biting my other tit and replied, "Almost. Just need to piss."

I looked at him and my eyes lit up. "Oh God. Yes please."

"All right, give the bitch her fill, then we're done." The Scot clicked his fingers at me. "On your knees."

Buzzcut and Texas stepped back and gave me room to kneel. I pulled my gleeful, abused body off the ground and knelt before Texas again. I opened my smiling mouth and stuck my tongue out expectantly.

He unzipped his fly again and pulled out his flaccid dick. He brought it to my thirsty mouth and, after a few seconds, sighed with relief as his stream began.

He was the least hydrated of Them. Dark amber piss slowly started flowing from his dick and directly into my mouth. The aroma and the taste were intense. Strong, acidic, highly concentrated. He watched as his thick piss filled up my mouth, then he paused his flow. I knew immediately this was a test. There was no way I was going to fail - I was a good little urinal.

"Swallow."

I obediently swallowed the mouthful of his strong dark piss. My eyes watered at the harsh flavor but my mind loved it. It took me two gulps, but I drank it all, then I opened my mouth again. "More, please."

Texas laughed, impressed. "Of course." He released his flow again. Again, he let it gather in my mouth and paused when he'd filled me up.

I swallowed it all with a smile again. "Again, please." I opened my mouth and took his dick into my mouth, sealing my lips around the base of his shaft.

He pissed into my mouth again, and I swallowed it all again. I could feel it hardening inside my mouth as we took our turns pissing, pausing, swallowing and waiting for more.

Eventually, his bladder was empty. He slid his hard cock out of my mouth. I frowned when I saw him tuck it back into his pants. "There. All done," he told the others.

"But..." I began to protest.

"Yeah, better get home to the wife before she wakes up," Buzzcut said.

"And I've gotta be at work at 5," Texas looked at his watch.

"All right, lads. I'll be in touch," The Scot nodded at each of Them. Then he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed me back to the grass where his piss puddle was. He pushed me to the ground, shoving my face in the puddle. "Lie there, close your eyes, count to 100. Only then can you get up. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." My voice was muffled by the wet grass. I closed my eyes and started counting. The aroma was too intoxicating to resist. I lapped up the piss, slurping at the ground like a dog. I couldn't believe what I'd become, but there was no shame to my actions.

They scattered silently, unseen. When I got to 100, I pulled myself to my feet and started scrambling around in the dark looking for my clothes, underwear, handbag and phone. It took me about 10 minutes to find them all. I quickly put my scrubs on, shoved my panties and bra into my handbag and resumed walking home. I could get a couple hours sleep before my next shift started. It was going to be another double, but it should be a nice night when I finished. Maybe I'd walk home, through the park.

12