All Comments on 'Walking Home through the Park'

by SinfulSimone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems like the author has no clue how women's orgasms work. Would've been better if she just didn't cum at all, rather than.... Whatever that was. This isn't just a fantasy, it's complete ficticious nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was good until she enjoyed being pissed on and then it just became a gangbang story

ready52ready5210 months ago

Self defense courses don’t teach you can take on attackers. They teach to get away if possible. Defense courses are for when you can’t retreat. Then hopefully you can cause enough pain to your attacker to get away.

Many years ago I was a black belt in Judo. The goal still is to get away if possible. A friend and I were jogging one evening in our small town when a car pulled up and a drunk guy started yelling at me. I tried to ignore him but seconds later he jumped out and ran at me. Thanks to my training I didn’t even think what to do but reacted to him and his actions. When he arrived I put a foot in his groin and used his momentum to squat and throw him face-first in to the sidewalk.

I used Judo a few times for defensive reasons as a Paramedic. Being a black belt is a whole lot more than a defensive course and even with that amount of training you are taught escape if possible!

Just in case someone who takes any kind of training thinks they are invincible. I fought because I had no choice and then got away.

ready52ready5210 months ago

I do have to agree the anonymous person who said, “it as good until she enjoyed…”. I couldn’t see her suddenly enjoying being raped.

Still I am sorry that you seemed to have stopped writing. Even the top writers get criticized. Your story was well written. Take the constructive criticism and learn from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSinfulSimone@SinfulSimone
Just your average girl who fantasizes about forced sex, public humiliation, piss-drinking and other sinful behaviors. Usually submissive, occasionally dominant My stories and chats are just for fun and fantasy. They do not imply you can/should to do these things to non-consen...