All Comments on 'Wallflower Blooms'

by yamucha

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your first time, well you did better then I did. My first time was with a girl that rented a room from my babysitter. I was 20 and I don't know how old she was. We were messing around and she grabbed for me and I came in her hand. She got mad and got up and I was told to leave. A few days later she called and said she wanted to see me. We went to dinner the show and then to my apt I shared with my sister. We were on the floor watching TV and got into it and she grabbed hold of me again and I came in her hand again. Pissed off wasn't the word. I was young and had't been with any women that had touched me and she was to fast i learned over time. She came after me with a knife I used to screw on the TV ante wires. I got the knife and took her home. never to see her again. I lost it on my wedding night. 46 yrs. ago to the right woman for me. She died this summer but she left a lot of memmories with me for the years we were together. I hope your years will be as full as mine have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thats a sweet story. Your closing words are heartfelt and prescient.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

It’s interesting to consider the aftermath of a first time and what it would look like from the other side, how potential future sexual encounters will compare to it. This story seems to have a more balanced view on the matter, that good sexual experiences can sometimes be rare, a “mixed bag”, but that it’s still theoretically possible to have them if someone is knows what they went and is open to finding someone to share that experience with. Optimist, but realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryamucha@yamucha
21-year-old girl. I like older men and stories with happy endings. My stories are either based on my own fantasies or just ideas I came up with that I thought would make for a good story.