Walt's Gift Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers

"Scars?" Linda's eyes were huge.

"He was shot three times, stabbed once and caught some shrapnel too. You can ask Helen or Pat about the scars. They saw them."

Dinner arrived and was incredible! As most of the meal was gone Gordon asked Linda, "May I ask questions, too?"

"Before Walt died you and Nick were family. I sense that the relationship has changed from brother sister to brother sister spouses. Why?"

"It has changed. Nick took over as husband to Dad's wives when he died. I got to know them and love them and envied their freedom to love each other as they do. I knew Dad slept with all of them and then I saw how Nick lives with all of them and... I felt left out. Krystn invited me into the bedroom for some fun a few times when we visited, but I was married and Jack and I had an agreement."

"Monogamy?"

"Yup. One afternoon the ladies were in Two's apartment and Nick and Jack were outside talking when they talked about including us in the family. I think the word that got me was when Nick asked if Jack wanted to be a co-husband. I realized that if we were both in, we wouldn't be cheating. We had a family discussion about it and I'm Nick's wife as much as I'm his sister. I'm Inga's sister and co-wife."

Carol asked, "So, inside the family sex with anyone is Ok?"

"Nick's here with us. Jack's home with Maria, Pat, Helen, Krystn and Two. I happen to know that he will be naked the whole weekend and have been bedded by each of them. None of them is a threat to our marriage. He's not fooling around, he's married. I'm not fooling around. I'm married."

"What about kids?" Carol asked.

"I can't have any. I had problems a few years ago and as a result I won't have kids. I can't answer for any of the other wives."

"I had my tubes tied after my second son was born. He's eighteen and lives with his Dad in Nebraska." Inga said. "My sister, Krystn, had her tubes tied when she was nineteen because she decided she wouldn't be a good mother. I know Helen had two kids many years ago. I don't know what happened to them."

Carol asked, "So, messing around inside the family is Ok but no one strays? No one night stands?"

"We believe in nurturing the relationships. The sex is just a way of expression our love and affection. I'm more interested in Inga as a sister and what that brings to both of us than I am in eating her pussy. We share everything. We talk on the phone, share cooking tips, cook together, help each other out."

"When I was little I had Krystn to share life with. She's my sister. It was her and me. As we grew up we had less and less time to give to each other. She has interests that I don't. I have interests she doesn't. And now I have other sisters, other co-wives and two husbands to share life with."

"Do you all live together?" Gordon asked.

I answered, "When Dad died he left me an apartment building with six apartments and the five women who lived there as his wives. His wives met Linda and Jack as we planned the funeral. It clicked and not long ago Linda and Jack joined the family."

"We put our house for sale and helped buy the building next door. We now have two buildings that had six apartments each. We're remodeling the new building so Jack and I can move in, and have things work well for all of us." Linda said.

"I'd be interested in seeing that." Gordon said.

"The guest quarters will be ready in about a month. You are invited to be our first house guests. Not that it will shock you or detour you but our home is clothing optional, non smoking and quite private."

"I'm trying to get a mental picture of where and how you live." Carol said.

"Picture a rectangular building, six apartments around a courtyard." Inga said.

"The courtyard is covered with a plastic roof that lets in air and light but no birds or rain. One side of the roof, over apartments one and two, is a private deck so we can be out in the sun nude." Krystn added.

"I have apartment number one. It used to be Walt's. Pat has number two, Helen is in number three, Maria is in number four. Number five is where Krystn lives and so does Inga's stuff. Number six is where Two lives."

"One of your wives in named Two, like the number?" Carol asked.

We all shook our heads. "No. Her name is Linda. Since that means we have two Linda's the one who has apartment six said, "I'm Linda too." We all laughed and the Two stuck. She likes it."

The new husband, John, and Linda will live next door?" Carol asked.

"His name is Jack. We bought the building next door which is a copy of our original building. We added a walkway between the buildings, connecting them. One of the apartments was turned into a new, large kitchen where Inga does a lot of our cooking. Apartments three and four are being remodeled for Linda and Jack. Number two is for Inga. Numbers five and six are to be guest rooms. They won't have kitchens."

"Each person has their own space and lots of community space. Who owns the property?" Gordon asked.

"Until we bought the second building I owned the first building. Now we formed a trust and it all belongs to us as a family."

"I'm impressed."

"It isn't perfect. We have a dilemma were working on, but I'm sure we'll find a way to have it work for everyone." Inga said.

Dessert came and went. We drove back to the resort and Gordon and Carol came inside. We sat out by the pool and continued the conversation. They shared about their path to Palm Springs and the family they had. Gordon had been married before Carol to a lady who had three children. They lived back in Virginia and when Gordon had been within six years of being retired and wanted to move somewhere warm she refused to move. Rather than fight, she ended the marriage. Carol had been married before as well and her first husband was from Virginia and a minister. She had gone to a women's retreat one summer, about the same time that Gordon's first wife was ending their marriage, and while at the retreat she discovered a nudist resort nearby. One afternoon in the sun and she was a convert. When she invited the reverend to go he blew up and their marriage ended soon afterwards.

Without knowing each other they both booked a vacation to Palm Springs for the same week. They met at the desk talking to Tina as they checked in. They had been together ever since. When Gordon retired they moved to the desert and started working on their tans.

Gordon asked, "Just before we left the restaurant you mentioned you have a dilemma. You didn't say what it was. If I'm not intruding too deeply into your private business, what's the dilemma?"

"Here's the symptom: Pat has a really good friend. She's a trucker. She wants to quit long haul trucking and life on the road. She wants Pat as a lover."

Inga added, "She also wants Maria, Two and Helen. So far."

"She proposed we take her into the family. Pat's pretty sure she can get her a job."

"The big problem is space. Our apartments are small. We could say yes and give Beverly one of the apartments we planned for guests, but..." Linda said.

Gordon finished her statement, "But a month or six months from now someone is going to want the other apartment and another."

We nodded. That was the dilemma. How do we decide who to let in? The hearts are plenty big, it's the logistics that get in the way.

Carol said, "You've got a problem in the box. Outside the box thinking will solve it. Could you move?"

"Probably not. We've tailored the buildings to suit us. We could maybe sell to someone who wants to knock it down and build something totally new."

"What's in the courtyards?" Gordon wanted to know.

"The new one is empty. The old one has exercise bikes, a rowing machine, BBQ, hot tub, our big dining table and soon new outdoor shower."

"Parking?"

"Enough for twelve cars." Inga said.

"I have an idea. What if Beverly buys a membership in a rather exclusive club, and membership gets her a key to the premises. She can come in the complex any time she wants, eat dinner with the family, stay whenever invited in any apartment she's invited into. She's a full member of the family and she lives somewhere else. Maybe she and Pat get a place not far away. They have keys and are invited to everything. Adult siblings who aren't as affectionate as you all live five miles apart and see each other often. It would be like that, only better."

Linda said, "We shouldn't sell our house. We have a pool. We have a four bedroom house. As family we could have wives and husbands in our house often."

"And still spend time at the apartments, too." Inga said.

I said, "Linda, you should sell your house, to the family. If Pat and Beverly want to buy a house we should buy it. We can afford a bigger place than they could on their own. After all, we're family."

Linda got up and walked to Carol. She said, "Would it be Ok with you that I kiss Gordon for being so smart?" Carol nodded.

Linda helped Gordon to his feet and molded her body to his and kissed him. When it ended she said, "Thank you. I love your idea!"

He said, "We'll be back in the morning. I'll bring you the name and contact info for a lawyer you need to call. Tell him you're Walt's kid and he'll help you sort out all the legalities. He's an ex-SEAL, too."

It was late and our party was over, for the night. Gordon and Carol went home. We went up stairs and went to bed. Staying at a nudist resort makes getting ready for bed a nearly instantaneous process. Pee, brush your teeth and kick off your sandals.

Linda ate Inga to two orgasms and Inga gave Linda a tongue lashing she wouldn't soon forget. I wasn't invited. No, I was invited and I turned them down. I knew they both wanted some girl on girl time and were inviting me because they loved me. I was Ok with waiting till morning for some lovin time.

I have no idea how late they stayed awake. They were nice enough to stay pretty quiet. We had breakfast with Gordon and Carol. When our business was concluded Carol asked, "Not right now, but maybe in six months, when we know the whole family... would you consider have a house in the desert? Ours has five bedrooms, four baths, a pool, plenty of sunshine and is very private."

I answered, "When you want to have that conversation seriously, let us know. I'm more than open to you both."

Inga said, "I vote yes!" Linda nodded. She leaned over to Gordon and kissed him.

Carol leaned to Linda and they kissed.

Just before lunch they needed to leave. Tina came out and said lunch would be there in half an hour. I went back to our room and called home. Helen answered.

"Helen, Honey can you please put a note on the white board calling a family meeting for Monday evening?"

"Nope. Can't do it."

"May I ask why?"

"Because the white board already has that note on it. You want two notes or two meetings?"

"Who called the meeting?"

"Pat. You're gonna love it!"

"Are the three of us the only ones who don't know all about it?"

"Yes!"

"Tell me, please."

"Nope. She made me promise."

"We'll be home Sunday evening. Can I call a meeting for half an hour after we get home?"

"Please hold." She hit the button and I was in phone limbo. She hit the button and said, "Yes, husband, we can meet with you anytime after five on Sunday."

"Good! Changing subjects, How's Jack doing?"

"He's doing really well. Last night Maria gave him a ninety minute lesson in eating pussy. He slept with me and practiced his lessons. Two had him for breakfast and he's up on deck with Pat right now covering her with SPF50."

"Is he getting any work done on the apartments?"

"Not really."

"Tell him we have a request. Call their agent and take their house off the market."

"I don't want to say this, but he took it off the market two hours ago. I'm not going to say more until the meeting. I need to get off the phone now. We love you." She was gone.

When I rejoined the ladies there were two couples and Tina with them. Introductions were made. As I sat down Inga asked, "Well? What's the news from home?"

"Really? You want all of it?"

"They know we aren't normal."

"Ok. Jack took the house off the market this morning. Maria gave him a special lesson last evening and he spent the night with Helen practicing the lesson. Two had him for breakfast and he's up on deck with Pat as we speak. They called a meeting for half an hour after we get back."

One of the women, Allison who was eating her salad as I talked stopped and asked, "Who is Jack?"

I answered, "My co-husband" as Linda said, "My husband."

She asked, "Which is it?"

Linda answered, "I married Jack years ago. We joined the family recently, so Jack is my husband and Nick's co-husband."

Inga added, "And he's my husband, Maria's husband, Two's husband, Pat's husband, Krystn's husband and Helen's husband too."

The man sitting next to Allison asked, "In your family there are seven wives and two husbands?"

"Yes." I said, not adding out loud 'for now.'

"You all live together?" The other man asked. He was tanned all over and other than eyebrows and eyelashes had not a hair on his body. The woman sitting next to him was also devoid of hair except by her eyes and on top of her head. My guess would be that he was fifty and the hair had started going gray.

"No. Most of us live in apartments near the beach. Linda and Jack live in the San Fernando Valley."

"And Jack is at the apartments screwing all your wives?"

"No. He hasn't screwed Maria. She taught him a lesson in eating pussy last evening. Guess whose pussy she had him use? Hers. She would rather eat pussy and have her's eaten than anything else sexual."

"And she's soooo good at it." Linda said.

Inga nodded.

"That doesn't bother you?" The man asked Linda.

"Should it?"

"If I was eating you my wife would cut my balls off!" To emphasize the correctness of his words she nodded.

"That's because she sees me as competition. I don't see any of my sisters as competition. There's plenty physical affection to go around, inside the family. If I was someone your wife enjoyed having sex with and she saw me as her sister-in-love she'd be happy watching you eat me."

"There's so much more to our family than the sex. Imagine always having someone who will willingly listen when you need or want to talk. Imagine being able to share everything. Each of us has cheerleaders, a support group, confidants, a playmate or six, a buddy or buddies. And, we have space to be solitary when we want to."

"Who pays for everything?" The bald man asked.

"We do. We, the family." Inga answered.

"So the people at home are paying for the three of you to be here?" Allison asked.

I nodded. "And, if they go out to eat or to a movie we all pay for that too."

"Who makes sure someone doesn't get more than their share?"

"All of us. When we get home we have a family meeting scheduled. One of the topics at the meeting will be our operating budget."

"Who puts in the most money to the budget each month?"

"We all do. I put in a hundred percent. Linda puts in a hundred percent. Pat puts in a hundred percent."

"Well, you three seem happy. I don't think I could do it." The woman who had been mostly quiet said. She was nude and well tanned but sat like she was trying not to be nude. One arm was always in front of her breasts and her legs were crossed, hiding her pubes. She was the most traditionally Christian nudist I could imagine.

"What is it you couldn't do? Live with more than just him? Be physically affectionate with more than just him? Share dinner with more than just him?"

"Marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman."

"In our family it is." Linda said. "Nick's a man. I'm a woman. We're married."

"You're also married to Jack!"

"Do you have children?"

"Yes, and I know what you'll say. If I can love both my children I could love more than one husband."

Her husband spoke. "Remember when we were in college, dating? You dated Paul, Matthew and James when we met and over six months you stopped seeing Matthew and James. It took a year for you to decide me over Paul. Imagine if you hadn't needed to choose. Imagine being able to love us both and being loved by both of us."

"And, if I got pregnant?"

"Our child would have two Dad's and a Mom. When I was young I was in foster care. I had a Mom and a Dad that I lived with and a Mom I didn't live with. I loved them all. Even though I had a Dad and he was a good Dad I wanted the other one too. Nick and his family have decided there's no good reason not to love each other. I can see why they choose life that way."

"So, you want another wife?"

"Yes! Not in place of you. I love you and I want to keep loving you. I can see how being in a bigger family has benefits."

"You promised God! Forsake all others!"

"By that promise I can only love you. You can only love me. If either of us breaks the promise the marriage is over. Agree?"

"Yes! That's what I meant when I married you and I still mean it!"

"Do you love your Mother?"

"That's different!"

"How is it different? You just said if you love someone else that breaks our marriage and the first person I name you say, that's different. Either you love me and me alone or you love lots of people and you use the vows as you choose rather than what you said."

"I love my mother, but it's not the same love that I have for you!" He smiled at her answer, turned to face me a bit more directly and asked: "Nick, do you love Inga?"

"Yes! Totally."

"And Linda?"

"Yes. Totally."

"Do you love Linda the same as you love Inga?"

"No. They aren't the same. I can't love them the same."

"I can forsake all others by not loving them the same as I love you. I could love Allison because she is so smooth, sings alto, loves to Salsa dance and her kisses are fiery. That's different than you, therefore it's Ok?" The man asked.

"You're wrong! I can't explain it, but you're wrong!" His wife's voice was strained and near panic.

I interrupted: "I apologize. We had and have no intention of causing tension or strife between people. I am not a Catholic, but it's Ok with me that people are Catholics. Whatever helps people live a better life, a more loving life than they would live without it... I'm for it. If monogamy helps you live a better life, I think you should live that way." I said.

"Mary, please go put your clothes back on. We're going home." He stood and helped her stand. She was crying. Her put his arm around her and walked her away from us. The other couple didn't move.

"I'm afraid their marriage is over." The woman still sitting with us said.

"Donna, do you really think the marriage is over?" Her husband asked.

"He'll be moved out by next weekend. I'll bet a hundred dollars."

"Because she says she loves her mother?" He asked.

She turned and looked at her husband for a long moment. "No. Because she wants him to live an agreement they made before they both understood what they were actually agreeing to. When we got married do you remember what the minister told us about "Forsake all others?"

"No."

"He said, You put me first and I put you first. It doesn't mean I ignore everyone else on the planet. It means you come first. My Mom did that. Dad always got to pick his piece of meat first. Dad got his spot on the couch, first. My Dad did it too. He brought her presents more often than anyone else. He did things for her, to make her life easier without being asked. He did things for other people too, but Mom was first."

"So, here's Nick. Right here he has two wives. Which one comes first? Does it go by seniority?"

I answered, "No. It means I focus on each wife above all other women. It means I'll do my best to meet their needs as I see them. I'm here today because Inga has been pretty house bound since she came to California. She wanted sunshine, warmth and lovin. We brought Linda because Inga wants to bond closer to her. We aren't here because I put me first. I like they way your wife said it. I put them first. It's harder with seven. I'm hoping Jack helps and enjoys helping. I'm hoping to help Jack take care of our wives."

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,164 Followers