Wamleck's Conqueror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I—Mairdock. Please, I—"

"Say my name, again," he ordered.

"No, I—" He shoved his fingers as deep as he could into her and curled them. "Mairdock! Mairdock!"

"Good girl." He watched as her body trembled in his hands. She was on the verge. Mairdock smiled and slowed the thrusting of his fingers, causing Harper to tense up with agitation. She had been so close. What was his problem? Isn't that what he wanted? His fingers continued to slow so much that she was now the one doing most of the work. Her mind was wild with need and her womanhood on the brink of pulsing release. Harper moaned desperately. "What is it, little soldier. What do you want?" She didn't answer, she simply kept riding his fingers. Just a little more and she could finish and be free of her desires. But Mairdock pulled them away and instead teased her lips instead. "What do you want, Harper. Tell me."

"I—Mairdock, I—" She could barely speak the words as her mind went numb. The need... her need... She tried grinding against the saddle, but it was too rough. She couldn't take it anymore. "I—"

"Do you want your release?" He asked her in a soft whisper as he tickled his fingers at her wet entrance.

"Yes!" She moaned as her eyes went blurry.

"You want my fingers inside you?"

"Yes!" She begged again as he slid the tips of his two fingers inside. She tried to push them deeper, but he wouldn't let her.

"Tell me you want them inside until they make you cum."

"Please just do it!" Her hands gripped the saddle horn tightly. The hairs rose on the back of her neck and her brows relaxed.

"No, I want to hear you say it," he said before pulling his fingers back out and leaving her in a desperate state. Her hips wouldn't stop rocking, and her womanhood wouldn't stop throbbing. "Say it, Harper." The way he said her name... she lost it.

"I want you to fuck me until I cum!" She moaned, caving-in to her lustful desires.

"Good girl," he smiled as he plunged his fingers deep inside her.

"Oh! Gods!" She cried out as he began working his fingers faster, sliding in and out, curling in and rubbing her clit with his palm.

"You like having my fingers inside of you?"

"Yes! Gods, yes!" She moaned as her mind lost all control.

"And you want to cum?"

"Yes!"

"Then, tell me. Who do you belong to, Harper?" He asked as he leaned back with her so that he could plunge even deeper.

"I—I—"

"Who do you belong to!"

"You! I belong to you!" His fingers fucked her harder than before as she said the words. He bit down hard onto her neck, and his other hand slid down to her breast and pinched her nipple hard. One last thrust down onto his fingers and Harper was lost into a pleasurable ecstasy.

"Gods!" She moaned, her voice hoarse as her body flexed and her back arched as far as it could. Her once rough thrusts froze as her womanhood twitched and pulse tight around his fingers. "Gods..." her voice trailed off as her body fell limp in his arms and trembled.

"That's right. You belong to me, Harper," he said, sliding his fingers out. She didn't care at that moment. All her worries and problems were washed away with her climax. She opened her eyes to look up at the moon and watched as stars shot across the sky. She had never felt anything like that before. It was amazing. It was spectacular. It was—NO... What was she thinking?! He was the ENEMY. How could she? How dare he? Suddenly, her mind began to clear and the reality of what had just happened hit her harder than a soldier rushing her with a shield. What had she just done? She was naked on a horse, being pleasured by the man that slaughtered and conquered her people. Had she gone insane?

"I'm not..." her angry voice trailed off again as a sudden head rush took over. Harper limped forward lifelessly, her forehead hitting the back of the horse's neck. Mairdock tightened his grip and prevented her from falling off as she passed out in his arms.