All Comments on 'Wanda and the Hall Pass'

by Abikinkymind

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now this is a marriage that won’t last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor writing, bad storyline and just a ridiculous finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No and fuck No. Just another fucked up skank and cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

loving wife or happy wife

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Untagged Cuck story

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should have married Todd, then there would be noreason to pay a lawyer for the divorce

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

I can understand when things go bad in a marriage, sexually. But if you can't get off with your spouse, you really have no business being married. Too much unquenched lust.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Another sad cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another idiot who knows nothing of human anatomy. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
You Know It Was A Setup. Jeff Just Wants Out. And Now He Has His Excuse.

And who could blame him. A fat ass whore who thinks his dick is too small? There's plenty of women who love a man for who he is, and don't need quantity to experience quality. Wanda will end up a wigger, then a prostitute, then dead. If Jeff has any brains he won't know or care where she ends up. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know it is just a story but what really bugs me is how the wife picks her husbands friend and how the friend is OK in screwing his buddies wife. Maybe he would be shocked at the hall pass and maybe even contact his friend to see if it is true but a true friend would say "Thanks, but no thanks" and not ruin a perfectly good friendship. If the friend was leaving town for good and would never contact said buddy again then maybe he would. But in most cases it is BRO before HOE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW !!! What a great story, with a lot of thought and talent needed to develop such a complicated plot. NAH! just another shit story from an adle brain juvenile.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Idiotic. Married only a year but she already needs other cocks? My goodness why is she getting married then? Your story isn't well told and the plot is just plain stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the moron commenter below who said “this is a marriage that won’t last.”…..are you seriously that damn stupid?! This “marriage” is fictional. It never was. And as to whether or not it lasts, that is entirely up to the author to decide on which way the story goes. The mere fact that you can’t tell make believe from reality is telling us all that you need to put down the phone or turn off the computer and go out into the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looks like the pathetic troll 26thNC-Iammweasel is posting his skank comments anonymously today. But hey, no worries, I’m sure he will spend another couple of hours logging into all of his other accounts and posting his verbal diarrhea those names too.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
The husband

Couldn't tell she'd been practicing with a baseball bat. Come on this is ridiculous, the writing was good but where is the reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story works because it's every woman's dream to have her cervix pounded, right? I mean, my wife doesn't appreciate it and isn't embarrassed to say so. Maybe it's just her, but if memory serves, girlfriends in college didn't like it much either... and I'm not 10".

.

Personally, it sounds like this story was written by someone who's never had the pleasure of a real woman, and only knows what sex is from whatever porno he can afford to rent with his minimum-wages. I imagine him kicked back in the darkness of his second-hand, single-wide trailer, pretending he has 10", millions of dollars, and dozens of young naked women, on their knees, worshiping him while he rubs one out.

.

2 stars.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Good story.

It needs a more consistent writing style. IE. in the first half of the story, the paragraphs start well. But in the second half, too many of the paragraphs start with "Wanda ... "

I gave it a 4.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Lord you are one stupid assed writer. Gay as well, but we knew thart previously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If she is not happy with what she has then divorce and fine what you are looking for. I have never looked back to what one girlfriend or another. You have to marry the whole package the the person is. If big cock or boobs are what you want then marry that and see how things work out. If not be happy with what your partner brings to the party. Marriage is for the long haul. It just not a few hours a day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the anonymous poster earlier who sarcastically commented about women not liking big dicks: please don’t generalize when talking about women. It shows that you have very little experience with them. You do not speak for us. Personally I prefer a larger man, as do several of my friends. And yes, some of them prefer a more average man. Your opinion of the writer could easily be used against yourself. Your statement screams inexperienced way more than the author’s fictional tale, as you claim yours is real. Basically it sounds like you are trying to put him down to protect your own insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oooooh yeah….such a dirty girl.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Another cuck and whore wife.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Wish my wife would do this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is it really wife sharing if the skank wife is cheating on her husband? No characters to like in the story. Just a cheating whore wife and a arsehole friend who should know better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another story about how vile and selfish women often are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear Anonymous who wrote:

"To the anonymous poster earlier who sarcastically commented about women not liking big dicks: please don’t generalize when talking about women. It shows that you have very little experience with them. You do not speak for us. Personally I prefer a larger man, as do several of my friends. And yes, some of them prefer a more average man. Your opinion of the writer could easily be used against yourself. Your statement screams inexperienced way more than the author’s fictional tale, as you claim yours is real. Basically it sounds like you are trying to put him down to protect your own insecurities."

The Scroll Wheel is your friend. And it loves being used.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 2 years ago

I just thought the story could go in a few different directions. Almost want to see a chapter 2 to see what they do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Wanda Explains things to Jeff. Maybe he will consider giving her a permanent hall pass.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

What kind of an asshole gives his wife permission to fuck other men? If hubby had a brain, he'd jet a day job and spend more time with his wife like he should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No one to like here, move along folks:

Jeff - Have lousy work hours? You don't give your wife away! That's just part of the bad times, they won't last. The bad decision to offer a hall pass will last forever.

Wanda - She should have said NO! She should have read hubby the riot act for having so little love for her. But she accepted the HP and picked his best friend to ruin their marriage with.

Todd - Jerk of a man, false friend, Ass. Accepting his friend's wife's offer of "no regrets" sex. No such thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@bh54

I knew you would write a completely ignorant comment as soon as I saw the fuckwad that you used for your profile pic. If that’s your hero, you are a lost cause.

But in answer to your question, millions of men enjoy sharing their wives with other men, hence the Loving Wives category which is all about that topic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆ (4)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💚💚💚💚 (four)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An idiot born every minute and Jeff was one. Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A simple, fun hot story. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbikinkymind@Abikinkymind
I tried my hand at writing and enjoy it. I’m definitely NOT a professional so please bear with me. Writing actually is a stress relief for me which is why I’m continuing to do so. I feel I’ve come a long way since my first attempt. My two main categories are Hotwife/cuckold an...