All Comments on 'Wanda Back at School Pt. 05'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nice work

awesome writing, good at maintaining tension

any chance of alternate ending where her worst fears come true?

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Future of the series

I am going to continue the series for sure. I am releasing the stories slowly, a little bit at a time. I have a couple of weeks of stuff ready to go. I have some like for the Wanda character and Julie. If you read my comments from the beach entry you know I actually had a related experience with my high school girlfriend at a pool party. I am writing to explore my feelings about the sexual thrill it was to see my girlfriend like that. My immediate plans for Wanda and Julie are them enjoying themselves. I am trying writing for the purpose of titillating female readers with an erotic description of consensual sex. My clear arousal at breasts and black women will still be apparent. I am simultaneously writing a spin-off with the forced exposure theme. Wanda and Julie will head back in that direction someday unless the feedback turns against me too much. So far so good though. Readership dropped off as the series continued but the people who stuck with it seemed to like my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can't stop coming back for more

I don't know why... Im not into exposure stories, especially forced ones but I really like Julie so I'll keep coming back

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Julie and forced exposure

Julie is a version of a character from my humor/crime fiction series of books about a bail bondsman and his business partner an ex-adult movie actress modeled after Alexis Silver. Julie is my POV character so I am glad the Wandaverse version has at least one fan.

Forced public exposure is one of my kinks for sure. It was wired in pretty deep. The r rated movies of my era were pretty heavy on ENF material. My high school girlfriend had an incident at a pool party that really stuck with me that was the inspiration for the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

This is easily the best thing you've written. I wish you would write more like this. I like the idea of an alternate ending where the bottoms were removed, as well.

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the positive feedback. This was one of my favorite entries too. I am reluctant to do an alternate version of this story due to the age of the characters. Also the site guide lines say that even in non-consent stories both parties have to enjoy the sexual act on some level. I feel the site has shown me some liency in this and I don't want to push my luck. I feel like stripping her bottoms off might cross the line. The character are getting aged up in future stories and I am working on writing an angle where Wanda might not hate the situation. I wrote some stuff that has girls getting their panties pulled down in public. It didn't get as many views. I have gotten a few requests for an alternate panties down version of this story. I am curious how people would like to see that play out.

Paulina_CPaulina_Cover 4 years ago
I liked the premise.

I enjoyed the unique, (at least to me), premise and parts of the story., I was a bit disappointed with the 'hero' ending. The ending seemed a bit cliche for an otherwise erotic story. For the most part it was interesting and kept me reading. :)

PugzillaPugzillaover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the feedback. I probably won't write a more rapey ending to a story anytime soon. These stories already walk along the line with my personal limit to the amount of non-consent I find erotic. The site also has rules about the rape fantasy genre that I don't want to go anywhere near. If you would like you can write an alt version/ending to one of my stories as long as you credit the original.

Thank you for following and leaving commentary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES