Wanda Back at School Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie stood above Wanda. He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her hard. She kissed right back as though they were having a reverse tug of war with there lips. She felt his manhood pressing hard against her stomach. She was shocked at how hard he was. She heard the slide carousel click again. She thought Ashley. She forgot about Ashley. Then realized it had been Julie.

Upon the screen, was the last slide. Wanda's breast her nipple stretched to her cheek. Julie looked at the screen then back at Wanda she wanted to be angry. But Julie cut her off.

"I didn't know you could get your nipples to do that. He grinned at her as swept her off her feet.

He carried her to the door. Wanda unlocked it then wrapped her arms around his neck. They stepped past a silent Mr. Holms who was left wondering how he was going to explain this.

Mr. Holms surveyed the scene of his classroom. The bloodied and beaten all around him. He realized he was going to need an ambulance, in fact, he would need several. He started for the door and paused. Remembering to pack the slide carousel in his briefcase before he went.

Mr. Lolis heard the sirens go by from his house. It sounded like a lot. Must be a major fire or something he wondered. Probably read about it tomorrow in the paper. He made a mental note to check the news before bed. Then he returned his attention back to whacking off to the large hanging picture of Wanda's tits he had just finished hanging in his garage. Mrs. Lolis opened the garage door with the phone in hand to her husband furiously beating off to a giant poster of a topless black teenager.

"Its the school. And I want a divorce." She said before slapping the phone in his lotion covered hand.

"This better be good," he said into the receiver as the first sting of a massive case of blue balls set in.

Julie was driving as fast as he could to get Wanda to a place they could lie down. He had wanted to take her right in the backseat, school parking lot be damned. Honestly, as she smelled the metallic odor of the blood drying on her shirt she almost let him. She was so turned on from the beating he had laid down she was literally quivering with desire.

"You really waited to the last minute to play hero there," She said to him

"I kinda wanted to see your tits," he said with a playful grin.

Wanda wanted to be mad at him for putting her through that again. Instead, she pulled her shirt to her nose and took a deep breath. She melted into the seat having a mini vaginal tremor from the smell.

"You are going to settle up with Dillon? aren't you?" she asked her voice cracking with excitement.

"I'm gonna fuck his shit up," he said he said so seriously Wanda had a full-blown orgasm right in the car.

As Julie looked at her in amazement, she thought "This is kind of fucked up."

12