Wanda Big Headlights

Story Info
Wanda has a run in with the car.
2.9k words
3.88
12k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place after Chi-Town Aftermath. It was suggested by a commentator.

***

Wanda didn't know where she was going. She had gotten into the car so fast and just pulled out of the driveway. She couldn't believe how bad she had screwed up. She had never seen her husband Julie so mad. When she ran out the door he was punching holes in the walls. She had never been afraid of Julie before.

She knew that she was in the wrong. Her plan had been a horrible failure. It sounded good when her friend Ashley had thought it up. Wanda believed her friend when she said all guys secretly want to be with two girls at the same time. Wanda believed that by granting Julie that fantasy it would make up for her indiscretions while she had been on a college function.

Wanda had gotten drunk and given a blow job to baseball player staying in the same hotel and let two of the administrators feel her naked body up. it might have gone farther but Wanda was blackout drunk before the night was over. She didn't feel like she had sex but the administrators were both shockingly small and Wanda had only been with her husband before that. Wanda honestly didn't know if small-dicked men had the same after effect as her husband.

Wanda and Ashley had ambushed Julie in bed. Wanda had tied Julie to the bed and pinned him to the bed with her legs while Ashley straddled him when he wasn't looking. Julie reacted like he had been assaulted. Which in a way he had been. Wanda knew if the situation had been reversed she would never forgive Julie. In retrospect, Wanda understood how bad what she had done was.

What made it even worse was Wanda hadn't anticipated how seeing Julie with her friend would affect her. Julie came so fast with Ashley. Wanda had a crazy rush of emotions when she saw her husband orgasm with another woman. She was jealous and mad and felt threatened all at the same time.

All this was going through Wanda's head as she drove around. She had the heater going full blast to compensate for the fact that she had left the house so fast she didn't grab anything to wear except for a pair of tight sweatpants. She was still wearing the shear red neglige she used to distract Julie while Ashley snuck up on him. Wanda worried that she was giving the other cars a free show every time the interior of the car was lit up by passing headlights.

It was during this that Wanda accidentally rear-ended the foreign compact car. Wanda was horrified to see the car was filled with college guys. Wanda wanted to drive off when she saw the flashing lights of a police car parked across the street.

The rookie Officer Young had just started going out on calls without his training officer. In order to keep track of all the participants in the accident, he ordered everyone out of both cars. He wasn't paying attention to Wanda's reluctance to join the carload of college boys under the street light. He ordered to join the group. When he finally looked up he understood why Wanda didn't want to stand with the boys. Wanda's red negligee was completely see-through. Her giant black breasts were on display as she climbed out of the car.

Wanda crossed her arms across her chest pushing her cleavage to massive heights. The college guys whispered amongst themselves. Wanda heard the word melons and her spine stiffened. While Wanda had to admit her breasts did look like two watermelons jutting from her chest, the racial undertones were always there.

The driver of the other car held his hand out and introduced himself as Chad. Wanda smiled and looked down at her chest beneath her arms.

"I'm Wanda Chad. You'll have to understand my not shaking hands" Wanda said trying to sound good-natured about the situation.

"What a stuck up bitch." One of the passengers said.

Officer Young walked up to. Chad and Wanda.

"Are you two the drivers?" Young asked

"Yes, I'm Chad Leery." Chad responded offering his hand for the officer to shake.

"Officer Young," the cop said with a professional nod of his head before offering his hand to Wanda.

"Damn, are all men master manipulators?" Wanda thought as she Moved her arm from her chest to shake hands.

Officer Young was unable to resist the urge to drag the handshake out by asking questions while Wanda's Chest was exposed.

"You think she's cold?" one of the passengers asked amused.

"It is quite nippy now." another passenger quipped.

"I'd love to warm up with some hot chocolate." the third passenger commented not quite following the joke.

Wanda finally managed to pull her hand away from Officer Young's grasp and recover her exposed chest.

By this point, the rookie cop had managed to remember where he knew Wanda from. In the academy, he had heard rumors of the police department having highlight videos of most memorable encounters with criminals and civilians. His training officer promised that his reward for his first solo collar from start to finish he would share his favorite highlight video. Officer Young was promised the reward would be the highlight of his rookie year.

Officer young was not disappointed when he watched the dashcam footage of a swarm of officers pulling a couple out from the back of a station wagon. The large Mexican male eighteen-year-old needed six officers to restrain him. his topless black eighteen-year-old girlfriend was pulled out next. Officer Young was shocked at how big her breasts were. From the distance, you could tell he had big dark nipples. Officer Young was rock hard at the sight. Then to make things even better the topless teen was bent over the hood of the squad car. Her huge breasts hung in front of the camera.

Officer young could remember feeling cum dribbling from his dick as he watched the girl's nips dangling in front of the camera. The boyfriend started to resist the cops and they responded by using their clubs on him. When the black girlfriend tried to stop the beating the officers responded by doing the most amazing thing. They slammed the girl on the windshield. Her giant breasts were flattened against the glass. The brown circles inside circles inside circles that made up her huge tits, areolas and nipple tips caused Officer young to blow a load in his pants.

After his wad was spent the dashcam footage showed the young woman get frisked by the bull dyke Sargent Hooks. Hooks took noticeable pleasure in getting to feel up her prey. She could be seen on the tape smiling lustily as she groped the huge breasts checking for weapons. Sgt Hooks was shift supervisor that evening and Officer Young called in the info on the stop.

"If the girl doesn't have ID on her bring her down to the station until someone can come down and verify her identity." the Sgt. suggested happy to see Wanda again.

Officer Young was happy to oblige his shift Sgt. He decided to give Wanda a field sobriety test just for fun.

"Mam, I need to know the reason you caused this accident wasn't because you are under the influence of any substances legal or otherwise." Officer Young told Wanda.

It slowly dawned on Wanda what was about to happen. She was going to be asked to remove her arms from her chest and expose her breasts to the carload of college guys and passing cars.

"Hold your arms out like this, and touch your nose with the tip of your finger." Officer Young said demonstrating.

"Officer." Wanda pleaded.

"Do it or I'm going to assume you're under the influence." Officer Young ordered.

Wanda reluctantly spread her arms revealing her breasts to the carload of guys from the other car who did nothing to hide the fact that they were loving the site of Wanda's huge hanging tits in her sheer red negligee.

"He should have her do jumping jacks next." the passenger who called her a bitch earlier said.

Wanda could feel her face flush from the comment. She jumped with surprise when a car honked.

"Nice tits!" the driver yelled as he passed.

The guys from the other car laughed and Wanda caught Officer Young trying to suppress a wicked grin.

Wanda did the nose touching exercises and walked heal toe along an imaginary line. Then Officer asked her to perform the pen test. Ninety percent of the people who took the pen test failed. It was almost impossible to touch the officer's pen while covering one eye. depth perception was the key component of the exercise.

Wanda failed which allowed officer Young to bring her down to the station. In truth, he would have brought her in regardless of the outcome of the pen test but it was nice to have an excuse.

At the station, Wanda was lead to a bench outside the holding tank. The men inside the cell went crazy when they saw Wanda in just her sweatpants and negligee. All except one man in a separate cell.

The neighbors had called in a disturbance when they heard Julie destroying his home in a rage. Julie was taken in on disturbing the peace. The police had every intention of dropping the charges in the morning. It was common procedure in events like this. Let the angry husband cool off in lock-up instead of causing damage he might regret later.

Because of Julie's status as a bounty hunter, it was determined that he would be safer in a separate cell. Julie didn't really have a lot to worry about as those in the bail bonds industry are fairly off-limits in the criminal community. But just to be safe Julie was kept by himself in a cell across from the rest.

Julie could see and hear all the antics in the other cell as the other detainees catcalled and ogled his wife. Julie made mental notes of which detainees made what comments about Wanda.

"Got a more comfortable place for you to sit baby." A large gangbanger in a football Jersey said banging his exposed dick on the glass barrier.

Julie had already made his call into his boss Springer and he expected to be released as soon as he got there. He instructed Springer to call his lawyer too. It was actually going to be a race to see if Springer could bail Julie out before his lawyer Stetson could get the charges dropped.

"Springer is on his way over. Unless you committed a capital offense he'll have you out in the hour. Stetson is coming too." Julie said to his wife still mad.

"How much do they know?" Wanda asked.

"They know I lost my temper and got locked up. That's it." Julie said.

"Hey bounty hunter, you know this slut?" one of the guys from the tank yelled at Julie.

"That hooker's got a tab at the bail bonds office. I'm sure Springer takes his payment in trade. I hear he's got a thing for black cootch" another meth head yelled.

Wanda didn't like that these guys were talking about her cousin like that. The fact that she had just been called a prostitute went completely over her head. Julie, on the other hand, was slowly losing his temper again.

Springer and Stetson Harper made it to the station with five minutes of each other. They hadn't expected to see Wanda and they really hadn't expected to see so much of her. Springer had seen Wanda topless at Julie's bachelor party and because he was sort of dating her cousin he restrained himself from. Staring even though he noticed Wanda's state of undress for sure.

Stetson had never met Wanda before. His eyes bulged from his head as he absorbed Wanda's breasts in her red Top.

"It's nice to finally meet you. I can put a face to the name now." Stetson said not looking at Wanda's face.

Stetson had the charges dropped faster than Springer could fill out the bail forms. He would have been even quicker if he hadn't been distracted by his raging hard-on. There was something extra sexy about Wanda that he couldn't quite place.

Springer gave Julie and Wanda a ride back to Wanda's car. Julie noted that he must be serious about Wanda's cousin Tanya because he resisted the impulse to adjust the rearview mirror to check out Wanda in the back seat. Julie realized it must be a herculean effort to ignore Wanda. As much as Julie loved his wife he had to admit if Tanya was in a sheer top Julie would have to look.

Springer didn't press Julie or Wanda for information on how they came to be locked up. Wanda appreciated his respect for their privacy. Springer did succumb to the temptation to check out Wanda's rack as she climbed out of the car. He was only human after all.

Julie and Wanda rode home in silence for several minutes. Wanda was glad that his rage had subsided.

"How bad is the house?" Wanda asked.

"It's pretty bad." Julie admitted.

"Like how bad?" Wanda pressed.

"Like I don't know how we're going to explain to people why we need to hire a contractor bad." Julie admitted.

"You know I'm so sorry. I thought you would enjoy your surprise." Wanda said.

"We've been together since we were kids. What in the world did I ever do to give you the impression I wanted you to bring another girl to bed with us?" Julie said trying not to sound too angry

"Nothing. It was spending all that time with those other girls." Wanda admitted.

"Maybe you need to find a new social circle." Julie suggested.

"We were having such a good time. They made me feel like such a virgin." Wanda said.

"We kind of left your virginity long in the past. For christ's sake, we have a kid." Julie said.

"I know it just seemed like all the other girls have done so much more had so many more experiences." Wanda said.

"That's bullshit!" Julie said and Wanda knew he was right

"We've had more sex than that whole gaggle of goofy girls combined." Julie said.

Wanda knew he was right but was maybe looking for an opening to discuss her infidelities at the hotel.

"I know we don't have any other partners to compare it with but I'm pretty sure we're having amazing sex." Julie said.

"We are." Wanda agreed.

"Then where does this silliness come from?" Julie asked.

"It just seemed like all the girls had done so much more than me. We played truth or dare and they kept accusing me of lying, I hadn't done anything." Wanda said

"What are you doing while I'm having amazing sex? Cause you're really missing out. The girl I'm balling is having multiple orgasms almost every night." Julie said

"I know it's just it's always the same. You don't ever get bored?"Wanda asked.

"Not even for a second." Julie said.

"You won't even let me go down on you." Wanda said.

"I don't like it. We tried it enough that I just feel anxious lying there. I want to thrust but can't because you won't like it." Julie explained for the dozenth time

Wanda now had first-hand knowledge of how true what Julie just said. She didn't remember everything about her encounter in the hotel but she did remember how much she hated being with an inconsiderate man who thrust his erection down her throat with no regard for her enjoyment. The memory turned her stomach. She didn't really want to win the blow job argument. Julie was right she didn't enjoy doing that now that she had actually tried it.

"Well, I want to be more adventurous." Wanda declared.

"Like tonight? Was any of that fun?" Julie asked.

"It was nice to try something new." Wanda said even though the whole thing was horrible.

"Tell you what then, when I find the right girl. We can try that again if it will make you happy." Julie relented.

That wasn't what Wanda wanted. She had hated the sight of Julie inside another woman. The sounds of pleasure her friend made as she rode Julie to an orgasm filled her with envy. When Julie grunted in climax Wanda felt like something had been stolen from her. Wanda didn't know how to talk her way out of what she had just convinced her husband was a good idea. The memory of her hotel encounter was still clouding her judgment.

"Who would you chose?" Wanda asked trying not to sound too jealous.

"I don't have anyone in mind. Until tonight I thought we had an amazing sex life. You're the one who brought other people into it." Julie said.

"You can't like pick one of my cousins or something." Wanda said.

"I'm pretty sure Springer would fire me for hooking up with Tanya and my memory is a little fuzzy but the one time your other cousin put her nipples in the path of my mouth she wasn't happy about what happened." Julie said.

"You were too drunk to know this but actually Diana said it felt amazing when you did that. She said she would have had a boobgasm right there if you hadn't been my fiance." Wanda said.

"Well, I will have to keep her in mind when I pick our third wheel." Julie said with a wicked grin.

"Julie!" Wanda chided.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers